KL RAHUL

By Anzee1199

A boy who's is a cricketer. He is an introvert person. who don't know how to share feelings. More

Characters
PART - 1
PART - 2
PART-3
PART - 4
PART - 5
PART-6
PART- 7
PART-8
PART-9
PART-10
PART-11
PART-12
PART-13
PART-14
PART-15
PART-16
PART-17
PART-18
PART-19
PART-20
PART-21
PART-22
PART-23
PART-24
PART-25
PART-26
PART-27
PART-28
PART-29
PART-30
PART-31
PART-32
PART-33
PART-34
PART-35
PART-36
PART -37
PART-38
PART-39
PART-40
Part - 41
Part - 42
Part - 44

Part - 43

642 24 6
By Anzee1199

The news about Diya getting two awards is shock and surprise for South Industry, ICT too. Then, The ICT celebrated the New Year 2020 with their family. Diya's parents were also with Rahul and Diya. Rahul is back to his practice for the upcoming matches. Diya is busy with interviews and films. For Rahul, like this the Jan went with practice, shoot and business meetings.
For Diya, Interviews and films.

In Feb,

ICT went for matches out of country. The team is doing well. They came back in the end of month. ICT are in break for two weeks. Then, back to practice.

Then, in April,

The IPL preparation are going to start. PunjabKings released a note that

"KL Rahul is the Captain of Punjab Kings."

All are happy with the news of it. The senior players were super happy with the news. Diya too.

IPL has started. Rahul had the pressure Captaincy and new to it, nervous too. Then, after a month, Mumbai Indian won the match.

In June,

One day, 5:00pm, Evening.

Rahul and Diya are in Mumbai Apartment. In living room, Rahul is working on laptop and Diya is in kitchen.

"Doll ! Doll ! " Rahul called her.

"Haan aayi Bubs " Diya said, she came on living room.

"Bolo " Diya said.

"Get ready in Evening 7:00pm. We are going out " Rahul said.

"Ok " Diya said, went to room.

Rahul call Virat ,Rish in conference call and told them something, which make them happy. Rahul made the arrangements about it.

At 7:00pm,

Rahul and Diya left from Apartment with Roger. They reached the beach. Rahul stopped Roger. They moved in and went to a corner. Diya moved in and saw simple arrangements. She smiled. She turned to Rahul side but, saw him kneeled down in front her.

"Bubs !! " Diya asked surprisingly, Rahul stopped her.

"I know you are surprised. But, let me say it. After you came in my life, it's became easy and peaceful for me and I want that the rest of my life. So, Will You Marry Me ? " Rahul asked, keeping ring in front of her. Diya have happy tears, listening him.

"Yes !! I will Marry You " Diya said. Rahul make her wear. He kissed her forehead and both hug each other. Diya just jumped on him. Both are happy.

They went to back to home and saw that Diya's parents are waiting them in living area.

"Mom,Dad " Diya said, hug her parents. Rahul too.

"Let's fix the date of Marriage " Mrs. Patel said.

"Oh so, pre-planned " Diya said.

"Yeah! I talked to your parents, they are ok with my decision. Then, I took the step " Rahul said. Diya nod.

"Chalo, let's discuss this tomorrow, yours brothers will also will be there " Mr.patel said.

"Yes uncle." Rahul said.

All had dinner and went to rooms for rest. Rahul informed Mahi, Virat, Rish, Rohit and Jinks in video call. All are coming tomorrow. All went to sleep.

Next day,

All wake up and freshen up. All had breakfast. Mahi,Virat, Rish,Rohit and jinks with their family came. All fixed a date 14 june. All Congratulate the couple and all took there works too. Rahul,Mahi, Virat, Rohit,Jinks, Rish are talking in balcony.

"Bhai, your going take care of all the things of wedding. You are the elder, you and Bhabhi will look after everything. Diya's Mom is there to guide you and Bhabi. What to do, what not " Rahul said. All are surprise listening it.

"But, Your family will look after this things ,why me ?" Mahi asked.

"You only gave the answer bhai " Rahul said.

"But, Rahul your mom, dad will look after it na baba " Virat said.

"They are going to be there, but as guest only. Bhai are you ready to look after it or should I ? " Rahul said sternly.

"Ok !Ok ! I will " Mahi said, look at his younger brothers, who gave "We can't do anything " look to him. They came in living area.

"Uncle and Aunty, Aap log ko kuch discuss karna hai regarding marriage related toh, from my side Mahi bhai, Sakshi Bhabi hai. " Rahul said, make Sakshi stand beside Mahi. She look shock.

"But, your parents ?" Mr.Patel asked. All looked at him.

"They will come as guest only. They will be tolerated just because of media, public people only. Nothing more. Bhai and Bhabhi will look after everything. Aunty, just tell them, what all you want in wedding from groom side. " Rahul said. Not having a choice, all are ok with it.

The wedding shopping has started. Media has spotted Rahul and Diya, Rahul and Rish, Mahi, Rahul and Virat. Two days before, wedding all moved in Wedding venue. That is.....GRAND HYATT, Mumbai.

They all are in a room. All are looking at the preparation of wedding ceremonies of Mehndi, Haldi and Sangeet then, Wedding.

"Rahul announces your wedding date. The wedding cards are delivered to everyone. "Mahi said.

"Haan Rahul. Diya tum bhi post kardo. " Virat said.

"Ok bhai." Rahul, Diya said.

rahulkl: She said Yes ❤

.
.
. #shesaidYES

[Comments disabled]

diya.patel :He asked, I said YES ❤

.
.
.#isaidyes

[Comment disabled]

"It's done " Rahul said.

"Ok then, let's go to rooms. From tomorrow the days are going to be hectic " Virat said.

"Ok " All said. All went to their respective rooms.

Next day,

All got ready for Mehndi ceremony. All are ready. Mahi, Sakshi seeing everything. Virat is with Anushka. Ritika, Radhika is with Diya. Rish is with Rahul. Rohit, Jinks are seeing arrangements. In afternoon, All got ready for Mehndi ceremony and its started.

The Mehndi is going on Diya. All ladies are sitting with Diya for Mehndi. It's going on. At 6:00pm, all are taking rest.

At dinner, All had dinner and went to sleep. They did the preparation of Haldi too.

Next day,

Morning,

The Haldi ceremony,

The bride and groom sat together. But, kept the one cloth between them.

Outfit of Groom and Bride.

All put the Haldi, it started from their parents then, All put it. Then, Rish to put Haldi on Diya too. Diya to put on him. Rish pout. Diya laughed. Youngsters played the Haldi holi. All enjoyed it a lot. All had the lunch. then, all took some rest.

It's Evening,

The Sangeet Ceremony is going to started. ICT with wives, business associates, BCCI members All came. Aman took the mic and came on stage.

"Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome to Sangeet of KL Rahul and Diya Patel. Thank you for coming in such a short notice. "Aman said. Rish came on stage.

"Aman, Thanks for your speech yaar, but this is Sangeet Ceremony not a business meeting. Ok, Welcome everyone to My Rah bhai's Sangeet Ceremony. So, Let's welcome our couple of today's night , Bride and Groom KL Rahul and Diya Patel urf #Raya " Rish said. All laugh at Rish comment on Aman. Everyone claps.

The spot light fell on Couple

"Oh sorry, Raya is none other than Rahul and Diya RAYA. I hope, I cleared the confusion. The seniors of ICT shook their head. Rahul too. Both sat on the Couch. The ceremony started...

Mahi and Sakshi dance on Jab tak.

Virat and Anushka dance on ve maahi

All teammates dance on Bollywood songs.

Rish dance on mere yaar ki shaadi hai. He pulled Rahul and Diya and Diya's parents then, his brothers. Ritika,Sakshi too.

Like this it became the family .

Rahul and Diya dance on Haareya

All stood up and clapped for the couple. All had dinner and went to to take rest. Rish was with Rahul and Diya or you can say Rahul kept Rish with him.

------------------------------------------------------------
Please Vote and Comment below ⚓

And the book is going to finish soon.

Continue Reading