Selever x Fem! Reader:) !Disc...

miiseryy tarafından

!PLEASE READ¡ Hey hey, welcome to my first ever this thing-- This is my first time writing a fan fic, and s... Daha Fazla

Midnight walk.
visiting aunties friend.
Date.
welcome to.. school.
Jealousy Jealousy.
Small announcement!
I NEED HELP RQ
Selevers friend group.
Announcement!
>☆A small lunch hangout☆<
Hosted by an obsessive individual
Discontinued!!:(

Grew a liking..?

1.4K 33 37
miiseryy tarafından

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
♫ ❝😁Who🍅took😇the👵🏻bomb😞from🤞the😭bompalampalamp😟who💖took😠the🖤ham🥺from☹️the😞ramalamadingdong💔❞ ♫
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

Selever POV:

It's been a few months since me and Y/N have met. I'm starting to.. like her. The way she smiles, her humour, and her annoying ass self. I can't stop thinking of her. I'll ask her to come over.

- Time SkIp🎙🎙🔈📲🔔☎️😋😟😘😎😳😱💔😳 -

Your POV

"Hey Sel, what you wanna do?" I ask as he opens the door to let me in. He looks down at me. "Just hang, bored as fuck." He replies.

I shrug and walk behind him.

"Hey I never met your sister.". He looks down at me and grabs my hand. Blushing a bit I follow him. He knocks on a door and walks in. "Yo Ras, this is YN she wanted to meet you." Rasazy looked up from her book. I smiled and waved awkwardly. She waved back smiling slightly. "Isn't that the girl you said you li--" He pushed me out of the room and closed the door. "Wait in my room, don't snoop around like a bitch, literally." Now obviously, since I'm not a wuss, and selevers a dick, I looked around his room. Right as I was about to open a drawer he opens the door. He looks at me. "What the fuck did I say about looking around my room fucking whore" He rolled his eyes walker towards me. "Curious, you told me not to so I did" I said smirking back at him. "But if it's such a problem I'll leave." I looked up at him, then slowly walked away. "Come back bitch."

Sel POV

"I said come back slut". She stopped in my tracks. I smirked. "Your gonna stop to me calling you a slut?" He chuckled. "Oh shut the fuck up." She shot back. "And what if I don't?" I replied. "Your so annoying for fucks sake, eat my ass.". "Gladly.". "SELEVER WHAT THE FUCK I WAS JOKING.". "But I wasn't.". She just stared at me angrily, "Damn chill I was joking too.".
"Imma just go home.".

End of chapter 3, chapter 4 gonna ve hawt😲😲😲😲😲😲

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

104K 9.2K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
74.9K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
943K 21.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
6.1M 98.9K 104
>「𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘰 𝘌𝘳𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 」 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐄𝐑. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...