Date.

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
♫ ❝ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ'ᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ~
ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪᴛ.
ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪᴛ❞♫
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

Selever POV:
Hiding feelings are so fucking annoying. I'm not a pussy. I picked up my phone and texted You.

Sel "Lets go out lol"

YN "what"

Sel "Meet me at *restaurant* at 10 PM, bye lol"
read

Time skip

Y/N POV

I'm so bore-- I remember I have a date with Selever in-- OH SHIT 10 MINUTES AGO. Slipping on a small white dress that was right above my knees it qlso had a bow on it, I put on gloves and let my hair out. Slipping on fancy little shoes I hopped on my bike and peddled. 20 minutes late, I feel so bad help--

Right when I arrived I scanned the room for Selever. I spotted him getting up and ran.

"OH MY GOD SELEVER I'M SO SORRY I LOST TRACK OF THE TIME" He looked up at me and smirked. "Well you're here now" He grabbed my hand and walked out of the restaurant. We walked up to Walmart. Bitch what the fuck? Motherfucker was all dressed up too and brought me from some fancy ass restaurant to Walmart. "what.". "Let's go steal some shit.". Before I could say anything, he put his finger to my lip. A few minutes later he grabbed Chocolates, a lemon, a few other things and a teddy bear. We walked up to the checkout. He bought the teddy bear. "You gon' buy those?". The cashier said to him. "No.". The cashier called security and well, Selever grabbed my hand and we ran. With police chasing us, we kept running. "I'm-- Can't- Run any longer" I panted. "Dumbass.". He grabbed my hand and gave me the bag, holding onto me he flew up. "Oh no.".

- Time skip to in the church -

Y/N POV

"How do you feel?". He asked. "Terrified.". He put the bag down and walked up to me, pinning ne to the wall. I started blushing like crazy. He smirked at me. "Ya know, I really like you." He said leaning in closer. We just looked at each other. He put his two fingers under my chin and leaned in for a kiss.

End of chapter 4. [ALSO IMPORTANT ANNOUCMENT]

Sorry for the sshort chapters! But it's currently 4 AM where I am and I have no ideas what to write on now, leave any suggestion in the comments please lol