๐Š๐๐ˆ๐…๐„ ๐๐‹๐€๐˜ โžช ๐™๐™ค๐™ ๏ฟฝ...

inuisdeadsister รกltal

"๐™‚๐™„๐™๐™‡๐™๐™๐™„๐™€๐™‰๐˜ฟ ๐™Ž๐˜ผ๐™„๐˜ฟ ๐™„'๐™ˆ ๐˜พ๐™๐˜ผ๐™•๐™” '๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™๐™Ž๐™€ ๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™Š๐™‰'๐™ ๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™๐™€ '๐˜ฝ๐™Š๐™๐™ ๐™ˆ๐™” ๐™‡๐™„๐™๐™€." ... Tรถbb

โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—ข๐——๐—จ๐—–๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ || ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฑ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ || ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ || ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ || ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฒ๐˜…๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ || ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜€
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ || ๐˜„๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ || ๐˜๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜€?
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด || ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต || ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜€
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ || ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐˜€
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ || ๐—บ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐—น
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ || ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ?
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ || ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜†๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ผ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ || ๐—ธ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ฎ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ || ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ป
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ || ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด || ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—บ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—บ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต || ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜€
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ || ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ด๐—ผ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ || ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ || ๐—ฒ๐˜…๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ || ๐—ต๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐˜…๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ || ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ป
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ || ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ฎ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ธ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ.๐Ÿฏ || "๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜€"
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ.๐Ÿฒ || ๐—ธ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ-๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฎ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ || "๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜๐˜€๐˜‚๐˜†๐—ฎ, ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ!"
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณ || ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿด || ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต || ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐˜† ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ!
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌ || "๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚'๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ."
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญ || ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ... ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ || ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ || ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜€
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐ || ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ท๐—ถ๐—ธ๐˜‚
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฑ || ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜€
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ || ๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ฝ ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ท๐˜‚ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐˜€... ๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐Ÿ—ฃโ€ผ๏ธ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ || ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜€, ๐—บ๐˜†๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด, ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—ถ'๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ

๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ || ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ

8.9K 519 1.2K
inuisdeadsister รกltal

cw:
─── oc introduced:
Hitokoe Rokuriki

THE NEXT DAY:

The warm sunlight pours into the bedroom through the thin white curtains, lighting up the white bed sheets which cover up a single body.

Rustles fill the air as you turn around, groaning and mumbling as you awaken. Giving up on returning to the lovely dream you were having, you roll onto your back as your eyes crack open.

You stare up at the ceiling, limbs sprawled out over the soft bed. Birds chirping from the window to your right rings in your ear with the quiet chatter and music ecohes from the floor below you.

Footsteps could be heard approaching your room before someone knocks on your door. You loudly hum, showing them you were awake.

The door opens to reveal Miguel in a black tank top and a pair of grey sweatpants. The boy leans against the doorframe, arms flexing as he crosses them over his chest, smiling at you.

"Morning, ( Y/n )-san." He greets you, staying in his spot as you slowly sit up. You groggily blink at him, mouth hanging open. He quietly laughs when you bring your hands up to your face, rubbing your eyes in a childish manner.

"You have a good sleep?" He asks you while you sigh, leaning forward with your eyes closed.

"Yeah but... I want more!" You whine, raising your head and waving your hands around like a little kid. Miguel just laughs before pushing himself off the doorframe, yet he doesn't step into the room.

"Well, everyone's downstairs and breakfast is ready." He tells you, using his thumb to point over his shoulder with a closed eye smile.

"Food?" You ask, suddenly awake with a bright smile. You leap out of the bed, throwing the sheets behind you. As you did so, Miguel's eyes widen before he slaps a hand over them.

"Put some pants on ( Y/n )-san!" He yells, turning around as you stop. You look down at yourself to find you were wearing a button-up plaid shirt that covered the pair of shorts you wore.

"Oh Miguel-chan, you silly billy!" You giggle, waving your hand around while your other one sat on your hip.

"Eh?" Miguel asks, still not turning around as you approach him.

"I'm wearing shorts, see?" You say, lifting the end of your top to try show him.

"No! I'm not gonna look!" He exclaims, only making you laugh.

"Oh! What a gentleman." You say, nudging him in his ribs before turning away from him.

"If it makes you so worried then I'll put some longer pants on." You shrug, rummaging through your bag.

"Thank god." Miguel sighs, a hand on his chest as you jump into the clothing.

"Let's go! I'm hungry!" You yell before running past him. Miguel's eyes open and widen to watch you running down the clean hallway.

"This girl." He sighs before chuckling and walking down the hallway, copying what you had done in a calmer way.

━━━━ ❰·☠︎︎·❱ ━━━━

"Woooah!" You gasp, leaning on the island in the modern kitchen as you watch the male in front of you shift the eggs in the pan he held with a spatula.

"I didn't know you could cook, Taiga-chan!" You exclaim, stars in your eyes as he sweatdrops.

His hair was tied up into a loose bun, some shorter strands hang in front of his eyes which clearly irritated him. He also wore nothing but a pair of black sweatpants, his muscles and tattoo on full display.

"Not gonna lie, this is pretty good. Guess having shitty parents has its perks, huh?" Emiko admits as she sat at the round black dining table. You turn to look at the girl who was holding onto Miguel's hand, her eyes narrowing as she carefully paints his nails.

"Shut up! Of course, it is. Besides if you're gonna try get under my skin 'bout the whole shitty parent thing you better think again. We all got shitty parents." Taiga huffs as Emiko's sister comes up behind you. She wraps an arm around your neck with a smile while Emiko chuckles, knowing he was right.

"Morning, ( Y/n )-chan!" Koko smiles before taking a sip out of the glass filled with orange juice in her hand.

"Morning, Koko-chan!" You beam up at her before your smile fades.

Hekmatyar Koko, Emiko's older sister, was here in Japan with her crew. They were currently occupying a small inn not too far from Emiko's house, hence why you had gotten to know them fairly well over the short week.

"Wait... You're all still here?" You mumble, turning your head to find the rest of her crew seated in the large living room playing cards.

"Yuh~huh! Don't have a tight schedule so we're gonna stay for the day and explore the city. Hope you don't mind." She winks as she says the last sentence, causing you to chuckle.

"Of course not!" You say with a closed eye smile. Koko's eyes light up and her smile brightens.

"'Kay, these are done!" Taiga announces over the music that played from the speaker next to him. You raise an eyebrow when you realise what language the song was in.

"English?" You ask Taiga who chucks a couple of pieces of toast onto a plate and puts the freshly cooked eggs onto another. The boy hums, telling you you were right.

"Mmm, Ice Cube." He nods his head while you blink up at him, not exactly knowing who that was.

"American rapper." He tells you, causing you to let out a small "ahhh" before you reach for the eggs he had cooked. He watches you skip towards the dining table and sit down next to Toko who sat beside Emiko.

"Thank you for the food!" You cheer, clasping your hands together with a wide smile. Taiga couldn't help but huff out a laugh at the lively scene that was taking place in front of him.

"This ain't too bad, huh?" He chuckles under his breath. He takes a seat next to Miguel before clasping his hands together and momentarily closing his eyes.

"Thank you for the food." He mumbles before snatching up his fork and stuffing food in his mouth. Toko scrunches up her nose at the sight while you just hum, bopping your head with the song in the background.

"So... now what?" Emiko thinks out loud as she lowers Miguel's hand, allowing him to raise it and look at it under the sun.

"What do you mean?" Toko asks, lowering the book she held in her hand and pushing up her glasses.

"Well, now that we're all together again... What are we gonna do? Taiga can't stay here forever." Emiko points out, twisting the lid on the nail polish. Taiga hums before gulping down the water in the glass in front of him.

"Don't worry about it. I've got it covered!" You announce, using your thumb to point at yourself with a proud grin. Your friends turn to you with wide eyes, ready to hear what you had to say.

"I've got a place for you to stay ready for you!" You beam at the boy who blinks at you with wide eyes.

"That's a good idea. You could use a place of your own." Miguel nods his head.

"And a haircut." Emiko yawns before Taiga frowns.

"And a girlfriend." You giggle when his eyebrow twitches.

"And a top." Toko mutters under her breath, going unheard by everyone but yourself. She glances up from her book, catching a glimpse of Taiga's solid eight fucking pack and well built pecs. As well as the turtle tattoo with pacific island patterns on the left side of his chest.

"Die in a ditch you pale fuck." He grumbles at the albino, only to earn a glare from Miguel and a chuckle from both you and Emiko.

"But then again, I guess I could use a bit of a trim." Taiga mumbles, brushing the stray strands of hair out of his eyes.

"A bit?" Emiko sarcastically gasps, raising an eyebrow at the boy who lets out a "tch".

"I know someone who could help with that too. He's not an official hairdresser but he's pretty good." You tell the boy, raising your fork to point at him.

"Hmmm, sounds good to me. But what should I get? I don't want it too short." He thinks out loud before stuffing his mouth full of food again.

"A bowl cut." Miguel laughs, causing you to also laugh back at him, the thought of a big, buff and angry dude with a bowl cut amused you.

"Fuck nah. I don't wanna look like a fucking (enter r word)." Taiga exclaims before shoving more food in his mouth, not noticing the table had fallen silent and your friends were staring at him while you continued eating.

"Don't say that." Miguel tells him, causing him to raise an eyebrow as the brown boy blows on his nails.

"Why not?" He asks, mouth still filled with food.

"That word can be used as a slur or insult against people with disabilities." Miguel tells his male friend who feels his eyes widen as he chokes on his food.

"Huh?!" Taiga yells, slamming a fist onto his chest as he coughs. Toko slides a cup of water towards the boy who nods at her before tilting his head back and chugging the water down.

"I've been sayin' that my whole life! Why hasn't anyone told me?!" He asks, slamming his cup down with wide eyes, clearly shocked by the new information.

"( Y/n ), why haven't you told me that before?! I said it all the time at the mental asylum!" He yells, turning to you while pointing an accusing finger at you.

"Heeeehhhhhhh?" You breathe out, tilting your head to the side and shrugging as you purse your lips. Your actions cause the boy's teeth to grind against each other.

"DON'T GIVE ME YOUR "𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝑱𝒂𝒑𝒂𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒆" FACE!" The boy yells at you, only making you blink at him.

"Ja...pa...nese?" You mumble in an english accent, tilting your head to the side even more.

"Fuck sakes, woman!" He groans, slapping a hand on his forehead while the adults from the other side of the room and your friends around you laugh.

"But on the serious note, I could get you the haircut today. Some new clothes too." You smile up at him after your friends had calmed down. Taiga lifts his head after staring at his empty plate to meet your eyes.

He simply nods his head with a grin before standing up. He holds out a hand, nodding at your plate. You simply smile before giving him your empty plate and cutlery.

"You'd make a great housewife." You beam up at the boy who deadpans.

"You needa learn to shut the fuck up." He groans, rolling his eyes as he turns away from you. You simply laugh at his hostility, knowing he was always like this.

"This is nice." Miguel sighs, leaning back in his chair as he looks out the window behind you. Your female friends around you nod their heads, happily agreeing with what he had said.

"I really do prefer this than sitting around that dirty table in the loony bin." Emiko admits, grimacing at the thought of how dirty everything was. Toko also shivers at the memories.

"For real, that place was utter shit." Taiga says, his back to the four of you as he begins cleaning the dishes.

"By the way ( Y/n ), how'd you get out so quickly? You're far from mentally stable." The tall boy continues while Toko nods her head, also wondering the same thing.

"Well, what can I say? I'm a fabulous actor!" You grin, winking at your friends who huff out a laugh.

"Of course, you aren't our captain for nothing." Miguel chuckles before he stands up and makes his way towards Taiga. He picks up a tea towel and begins drying the dishes.

"Hmmm?" You hum in an amused manner before Emiko stands up, clapping her hands.

"Okay, let's get ready for the day. ( Y/n ), Toko, feel free to take anything out of my wardrobes." Emiko tells you before moving towards her sister who sat next to Jonah in the living room.

"Hm? Okie dokie~ I'm gonna go have a shower." You smile at Toko before standing up and walking out of the room, leaving your friends to happily converse with smiles on their faces.

━━━━ ❰·☠︎︎·❱ ━━━━

"Where exactly are we going?" Emiko asks, walking next to Miguel as the five of you make your way down the sidewalk.

taiga's outfit: miguel's: emiko's:

toko's outfit but pretend the sweater is dark purple and the skirt is black and red :) :

you can imagine your own outfit :)

"Just in here!" You cheer, pointing at a familiar bar with a broad smile. Your friends turn to look up at it, raising eyebrows as you skip towards the building.

You swing the door open, the bell ringing over the laughter coming from a group at the pool table. The bartender turns towards you and your group as Taiga ducks under the doorframe, bags of clothes in hand.

"Oh, Miss ( L/n ). Nice to see you again." The bartender smiles at you as you approach him. Your friends examine the room as you skip towards the bar.

"Hiya mister! We got an appointment with Yuta-chan!" You smile as he nods.

"I'll go let him know you're here. Here you lot go." The man says before placing the bowl of candy onto the counter, causing your eyes to light up.

"Thanks!" You grin as he disappears behind the door. You grab a handful of candy, stuffing some into your pocket before unwrapping one.

"God, you pig." Taiga teases, raising a hand to ruffle your hair. You turn around to beam up at the boy.

"You lo~ve me~" You sing, sticking out your tongue.

"Love is a bit much." He says with an eye roll before the door opens again, revealing the bartender who smiles at you.

"He's ready for you." The bartender says, opening the door for you and your friends.

━━━━ ❰·☠︎︎·❱ ━━━━

"( Y/n )!" The eldest Karasuma brother cheers, clapping his hands as he stands up from his desk. You beam at the man who approaches you and your friends, his arms outstretched.

The sound of crackling wood from the fire mixes with the quiet american r&b song in the background as Karasuma embraces you in a tight hug.

"So, these guys are your friends?" Karasuma asks as he backs away from you, his gaze drifting over the four figures behind you. You nod your head with a bright smile, bringing one to his own mouth.

"It's so lovely to meet you all, I'm Karasuma Yuta. Please make yourselves at home." He smiles with a nod, causing your friends to feel unusually comfortable.

"Thanks you, Karasuma-san." Miguel nods at the man before they each introduce themselves to the man.

"So, Katō-kun. If you could go sit over there that would be great." Karasuma smiles at Taiga, pointing at the large bathroom to your right where a chair sat next to the sink.

Taiga shrugs before he walks towards it, placing his bags of new clothes on the ground and taking his jacket off, hanging it on the hook on the wall. The rest of you follow behind him before the sound of the door to Karasuma's main office slams open.

"Yo! Yo! Long time no see, ( Y/n )!" A man yells as he strolls through the door, a black backpack slung over a shoulder. You turn around and your eyes light up, a bright smile stretching across your face.

In front of you stood a tan male with a strong build, red irises are hidden behind the shades he wore. His past the shoulder and spiky black hair with teal highlights was tied into a low ponytail, his bangs framing his face defined face. He flashes you a grin, his sharp canines showing while the two studs on his left ear and the long, dangly earring on his right ear shines under the sunlight which fills the room.

"How you been? You just disappeared on us!" The man gasps as he pulls off his shades, allowing you to see his fierce red eyes which was outlined with some black eyeliner.

"Uncle Rokuriki!" You cheer before turning away from your friends that stare at the man. You leap towards him, arms spread out. The man chuckles before catching you in his arms and spinning you around.

Hitokoe Rokuriki, your dad's childhood best friend and the person he trusts the most other than Yamaka. He was always around your house as a child and he and Karasuma understood you better than anyone else, giving himself the honour of being your non-biological uncle. He was loud, caring, talented at many things and could get along with almost anyone.

"Hey! You didn't answer my question, kid." He playfully scolds you, pulling you into a headlock and ruffling your hair. You giggle as you swing your arms around, hoping to get out of his grip.

"Wait! Wait! I'll tell you~" You whine, causing the man to let go of you with a hearty laugh. You pat your messy hair down, putting it back into place with a bright smile.

"I was in a mental asylum! Laugh! Out! Loud!" You giggle into your hand while your friends behind you deadpan and Karasuma sighs with a smile, hands on hips. Rokuriki's eyes widen and eyebrows rise up as he gapes at you.

"Wait, what?" He asks, only to be interrupted by you dragging him into the bathroom.

"And these guys are my friends! They were at the cuckoo house with me." You smile up at the man who looks at your friends, a friendly smile forming on his mouth.

"Ahhhh. It's nice to meet you all. The name's Hitokoe Rokuriki! Also it'd be real helpful if you told me which pronouns you preferred. Mine are he/they." He smiles, holding out his hand to shake Miguel's who just so happened to stand right next to him.

"Koyanagi Miguel, pleasure meeting you. My pronouns are also he/they." Miguel smiles while Rokuriki firmly shakes his hand with a nod.

"Katō Taiga, my preferred pronouns are he/him but to be honest I don't really care." The tall boy shrugs, shaking Rokuriki's hand, both grinning at each other.

"Fukawa Toko, nice to meet you. I go by she/her." Toko nods while they lightly shake her hand, appearing to be more polite towards the females.

"Hekmatyar Emiko, it's nice to meet you Hitokoe-san. My pronouns are she/they." Emiko tells Rokuriki nods with a smile, taking each other's hands and lightly shaking before letting go.

Rokuriki claps their hands with their signature grin before turning to Taiga.

"So, you're the kid that wanted the haircut, huh?" Rokuriki asks, hands on hips while Taiga nods. Rokuriki then points at the chair, asking Taiga to take a seat, which he does.

"So, what do you want?" Rokuriki asks the teenager as he drags a wheelie chair into the bathroom from the room next to the office. Taiga just shrugs before glancing at you and your friends.

"What d'ya guys think I should get?" He asks, taking you by surprise.

"I feel like you'd look good with a mullet." Emiko shrugs, leaning against the tiled wall with her arms crossed over each other. Miguel nods his head while Toko hums, both agreeing with her.

"Or maybe a wolf cut." Miguel thinks out loud, a hand on his chin before Rokuriki snaps their fingers at him, mouth parting to show they thought it was a good idea.

"I think you should shave off all your hair and leave an arrow like that dude off avatar the last airbender." You chuckle, causing some of your friends to tilt their head back and laugh.

"Fuck nah! I think I like the idea of a wolf cut though." Taiga says after laughing at the idea of having an arrow on his head.

"Okay! Sounds like a plan." Rokuriki grins, placing his tools on the bench next to the sink. He picks up a pair of scissors before sitting on the chair and getting straight to work.

"Hm?" You hum to yourself, looking down at the pocket of your jacket/hoodie/pants/skirt where you felt your phone vibrating. Pulling out the device, you feel your eyes widen at the screen.

"Fuck." You mumble, catching Miguel's attention. Your eyes widen to the size of dinner plates when you read the notifications.

5 missed calls from ( G/n ) ♡︎

2 missed calls from Jiro-chan ♡︎

three new messages from Jiro-chan ♡︎ :

> come home as soon as you can
> i've got some things to tell you
> it's about baji

━━━━ ·☠︎︎· ━━━━

TWELVE YEARS IN THE FUTURE:
LOCATION: TOKYO DETENTION CENTER

"Thanks for putting up with my request Naoto." Black-haired Takemichi (🤤) smiles at the man beside him who shrugs it off, claiming he was used to it.

"What are you going to ask him this time?" Naoto asks as they both walk down the hallway, sun shining in through the windows.

Takemichi takes a seat in the chair in front of a bench, a glass wall separating him and Naoto from the guard who sat on the other side of the room and the opening door.

"You're here again, Takemitchy?" A walking bowling ball asks as he walks through the door, dragon tattoo on the side of his head.

"Sorry to keep bothering you Draken-kun." Takemichi apologises as Draken takes his seat in front of him, hands cuffed.

"I thought I told you to get out of Tokyo?" The tallest raises an eyebrow as Takemchi's grip on his pants tighten.

"I just wanna ask you one thing." Takemichi tells him.

"That gang from 2005, the one with no leader, Valhalla. Was their leader Kisaki Tetta?" He asks, only for Draken to shake his head.

"The headless angel's head... was Mikey." Draken tells him, causing his eyes to widen and breath to hitch.

"What?!" Takemichi gasps.

"Valhalla was a gang created for Mikey to lead." Draken says, his lips tugging downwards.

"But, that's impossible! Mikey-kun's the leader of Toman!" Takemichi exclaims.

"Impossible? You remember don't you?" Draken asks, causing Takemichi to stop what he was doing. I was there too? He asks himself.

Draken then goes on about how Valhalla took over Toman. When he told Takemichi that twelve years ago, Toman suffered from their first loss, resulting in the current Toman that ruled over Tokyo, Takemichi's eyes widen even more.

"But Toman had the invincible Mikey on their side! How could they have lost?!" Takemichi asks, eyes wide as questions flow in his mind, confusion and worry bubbling in his stomach.

"No... Toman lost because of Mikey." Draken tells him, lowering his head to stare at the bench in front of him.

"What... Because of Mikey-kun?" Takemichi mumbles, blinking at his friend. Naoto also feels his eyes narrow as he stares at the two males.

"That day... How could I have not realised?" Draken asks as his heart slams against his chest that tightens. Images of Baji lying on the ground and Mikey's figure towering over Kazutora. The sound of a familiar blood-curdling scream echos in his ears and the memory of how the flood flowed out of the persons head causes his jaw to clench.

"Mikey was just a fifteen year old kid with an enormous cross to bear." The bald man mutters while he remembers Mikey's fist ruthlessly colliding with Kazutora's face.

"On that day... Mikey killed Kazutora." Draken tells him, causing Takemichi to gulp before he goes on about how he thought Mikey wasn't capable of killing someone.

"For one whole week, Mikey didn't talk to anyone and barely ate anything. He fell into complete darkness. Valhalla took over Toman with Mikey as leader and Kisaki as the acting commander. That's how they grew into a huge organisation." Draken tells him before Takemichi slams his fists onto the glass that separates them.

"Mikey-kun would never kill anyone!" He claims, only for Draken to raise his chin.

"If you were in Mikey's position back then, would you have stopped yourself from killing Kazutora? The guy who killed Mikey's brother?" He asks as Takemichi's breath becomes uneven.

"And... That day... Kazutora killed Baji." Draken tells him, eyes wide and teeth grinding against each other.

"What?... Kazutora-kun... Killed Baji-kun?" Takemichi asks, his breath coming out as heavy pants.

"You saw it too didn't you Takemichi... It was such a mess." Draken mumbles, his voice cracking while he lowers his head as if he were close to tears.

"How... How could I have failed to protect them?" Draken mumbles to himself, bringing his hands to his head.

Takemichi's eyes widen as unwanted and unfamiliar memories flow through his mind.

The image of Mikey's devastated face as he looms over Kazutora's still body before he turns to look at the boy with long black hair that lay on the ground. As Takemichi watches the scene unfold in his mind, he feels his eyes prick with tears and his breath hitch.

Not just because of Baji. Not just because of Kazutora. Not just because of Mikey. But because of what lay next to Baji.

Or should I say who.

There you lay on your back in a pool of blood, dressed in a black Toman uniform. Your eyes were shut and hair was spread out around your head while the tears that stained your face mix with the blood that ran down the side of your head. Blood flowed out of the three holes in your chest as your blood stained left hand held onto Baji's right hand.

Several fully grown men dressed in black lay dead around the scene, firearms and weapons spread all over the ground as sirens fill the air.

"What... what is this?" Takemichi mumbles, tears wavering.

"You remember don't you..." Draken asks, gripping his pants as tears threaten to fall out of his eyes.

"That day, Kazutora killed Baji, Mikey killed Kazutora... And ( Y/n ) was also killed."

🎶 ~ du ~ du ~ duuuu ~ 🎶

"Are we still friends ~ can we be friends ~ are we still friends ~ ive got to know ~ knooowwww ~"

image is not mine

Olvasรกs folytatรกsa

You'll Also Like

411K 18.7K 82
Tokyo Revengers various x Female! Reader โŒฃ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โŒฃ โ”† โ”† โ”† โ”†โ‹† โ”† โ”† โ”†เชœ โœพ โ”† ยฐ โ™ก โ€ข โžต โœฉ โ—› ยฐ โ”†ๅฝก โ€ โ†ถ*เณƒโœงหš. โƒ โ†ท หŠ- โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โžค "But when you told me the whole st...
247K 8.8K 40
Sano "Mikey" Manjiro was a boy who couldn't care less about girls or relationships. To him, all that mattered was friends, family, and having fun. In...
49.1K 1.2K 21
In a modern world where everything seems at peace, two star-crossed "๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ" meet each other through an unusual encounter that led them to cal...