แด…แด‡แด แดแด›แด‡แด….

By iheartmypookie

Just read.๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜˜ More

๐Ÿ.โœจ
๐Ÿ.โœจ
๐Ÿ‘.โœจ
๐Ÿฐ.โœจ
๐Ÿฑ.โœจ
๐Ÿ”.โœจ
๐Ÿ•.โœจ
๐Ÿ—.โœจ
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.โœจ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.โœจ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.โœจ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘โœจ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’โœจ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“โœจ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”โœจ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•โœจ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–โœจ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—โœจ
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽโœจ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿโœจ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿโœจ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘โœจ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’โœจ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“โœจ
Quick announcement
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”โœจ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•โœจ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–โœจ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—โœจ
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽโœจ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿโœจ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿโœจ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘โœจ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’โœจ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“โœจ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”โœจ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•โœจ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–โœจ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—โœจ
๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽโœจ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿโœจ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿโœจ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘โœจ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’โœจ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“โœจ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”โœจ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•โœจ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–โœจ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—โœจ
๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽโœจ
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿโœจ
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿโœจ
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘โœจ

๐Ÿ–.โœจ

9.1K 206 58
By iheartmypookie

ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ ,ɢᴀ
𝟭0:09 𝗮𝗺,Monday

𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥
                                      𝐀𝐤𝐚/"𝐋𝐨𝐧"
                                      𝟏𝟗 𝐲𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝

I unlocked the front door and opened it to see yana and kierra sittin in the living room watching a movie.

"Omsgh heyyy what did y'all do spill the tea" kierra said running up to me.

"I don't wanna talk about it , hey yana" I said waving at yana and walking to my room.

"Hey" yana said turning her head back to the tv

"Girl what's wrong ,what happened?" Kierra said following me to my room.

"I don't really wanna talk about it right now can I just get time alone" I said.

"Yea it's ok I'll just go back and watch the movie wit yana" she said walkin away.

I closed my room door and just layed on the bed, I'm so upset because I don't like the fact that I had to act out of order in public, and then it's the fact that I almost thought this nigga was gon be cool and actually try wit me but this nigga just a plain fuck boy.

I heard my phone ding so I looked at it.

                                   Killa❤️

London

Bruh answer my text

You not even fuckin letting me
Explain I don't fw that girl

Hellooo!!!

Damn this nigga really spammin my phone , but I don't give a fuck cus I'm not finna fall for
his bull shit.

       Killa❤️ would like to FaceTime....

"Omsgh this nigga tryna call me now like what is wrong wit him" I mumbled to myself.

"Let me just answer"I said rolling my eyes.

"What" I said into the phone showing the ceiling.

"Put yo fuckin face in the camera" killa said muggin the phone.

"Bruh what the fuck do you want like damn"I said.

"I'm tryna tell you wassup" he said.

"Ok go head explain" I said.

"Look that girl was just someone I let suck my dick for the one time , it was no strings attached or nun of that shit I just let her suck me up that's all and then after that she started getting obsessed wit me and she called me everyday and stuff to the point I had to block that hoe , so when she seen me with you she got mad and that's all it's nothing more" he said sounding Sincere.

"That's some hoe shit to just go around letting hoes suck yo dick but you know what i don't care killa you not my nigga for me to even be mad it's what ever" I said.

"Bruh it was before you even came in the picture" he said.

"Ok so how many hoes you letting suck yo dick now that I'm in the picture killa?" I asked .

"Nobody London, why would you ask me some shit like that." he said.

"Boy ok but if another nigga came and ate me out rn you wouldn't have a problem wit that?" I asked.

"Yo ass know better then to pull that bull shit I'll come kill you and that nigga, even tho we not together we still in the talkin stage which mean this a pending relationship so don't fuck up" he said.

"Same goes for you" I said.

"Ok we good now" he said.

"Yea I guess" I said.

"Here come you wit this I guess shit London it's either yes or no" he said.

"Yea killa" I said rolling my eyes.

"Ok now can you put yo sexy ass face in the camera please" he said.

"No" I said.

"Bruh stop playin and put yo face in the camera" he said.

"I want you to beg" I said.

"Please London can you put yo fine ass in the camera" he said rolling his eyes.

"No call me massa"I said .

"London I'm not gonna play wit yo ass" he said.

"Ok ok damn cry baby ass" I said laughing putting my face in the camera.

This nigga stared at the phone just smiling and licking his lips.

"Come lick my fat ma like that" I said smirking in the camera.

"I'm on my way" he said.

"Boy I was just playin" I said laughing.

"I wasn't" he said.

"I'm not opening the door if you come" I said.

"It's cool I gotta go hit a lick anyways" he said.

"You should send me some food before you go do that" I said.

"Ok fat ass I'll send it what you want?" He said.

"Shut up and I don't know surprise me" I said.

"Alr I'll hit you later" he said .

"Ok" I said hanging up.

I got up and got in the shower and when I got out i went in the leaving room wit kierra and yana.

"Girl you gon tell us what's wrong now" kierra said.

"Exactly" yana said.

"Dang ok I'll tell y'all" I said sitting on the couch wit them.

I ended up tellin them everything that happened even the lil make up part we just had.

"Oh so y'all good now" yana said.

"Yea we good" I said.

"Oh his ass better act right cus ion play bout my best" kierra said buckin.

"Purrr as you should" I said laughing.

"Lon when do I get my phone back" yana said.

" you can get it on Friday" I said.

"Girl that's so long it's Monday you know how far Friday is" she said rolling her eyes.

"You should've never snuck out then maybe you wouldn't have it took at all" I said.

"Uhhh ok" she said going back to watching the movie that was on the tv.

"Girl can you take me to my lil eater house Chile he tryna link" kierra said winkin at me.

"Hoe you should've brought yo car cus you got me takin you places like I'm yo Uber" i said .

"Girl shush you gon take me or not" she said.

"Yea come on" I said getting my keys.

"Come on yana you gotta come to" I said.

"Ok lemme go out on my crocs" yana said going to get her crocs out her room.

We drove all the way to kierra lil eater house and dropped her off .

"We gon go to target by the time we get back you should be done" I said.

"Ok" kierra said getting out the car closing the door.

                           𝐊𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐚 𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐚 𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐬
                                 𝐀𝐤𝐚/ "𝐊𝐢𝐤𝐢"
                                  𝟏𝟗 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝

I just pulled up to my lil eater house , well his name ty but Chile that don't matter.

I knocked on the door but this nigga takin to long to come out.

"Boy what the fuck took yo so long to open the door for me" I said muggin him as he opened the door.

"My bad come in"he said Holdin the door open.

When I walked in the first thing that came to my head was Ouuu this is niceeee it don't smell like roaches or nun cus usely we always link at my house but he finally let me come to his house

"You want something to drank" he said.

"Boy come eat me out ion want no fucking juice" I said .

"Damn girl you just straight to the point" he did laughing.

"Come onnn" I said laughing.

"Ok lemme take you to the room" he said grabbing my hand to go upstairs.

"Nah let's do it on the kitchen counter" I said smirking.

"Well shit alr" he said taking me to the kitchen and layin me on the counter.

(HEHE I DONT SO SEXUALLY SCENES 😏😛)

"Damn boy you can eat good asf" I said dabbin him up.

"You taste good asf to" he said laughing.

"You wanna go watch a movie till yo friend come get you" he said.

"Yea" I said then he took me upstairs to his room and put on Netflix.

Y'all that's allllll but my bad I ain't update in a min I been shopping a lot. 😗

As y'all see I don't make sex scenes but if y'all really want them then lmk who can write them fa me.

Tell me if it's any spelling errors please.

What's y'all opinion on things?

Ok guys laterrr😀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 4.5K 23
|| ๐™…๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ ||
480K 13.9K 64
๐— ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ป'๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐— ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—œ'๐—บ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป' ๐—บ๐˜†๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜.
3.2K 173 35
read to find out โœจ
79.2K 4.2K 25
๐ผ๐‘“ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘ ๐‘ ๐‘ข๐‘š๐‘› ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘š๐‘’, ๐‘”๐‘œ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ ๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ง ๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘”๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž ๐‘“๐‘ข๐‘๐‘˜.