OP Neptunia Male Reader Book...

By TrapMaster20

(Didn't I Say to Make my Abilities Average in The Next Life x OP Neptunia Male Reader) After Y/n, Rom, Ram... More

Bios
1 - Where am I?
2 - The Kingdom of Tils
3 - The Hunt for the Childnappers
4 - The Start of Hunters' Prep
5 - First Quest and Reunion of Reincarnated Friends
6 - Training with Mavis and Finding the Twins
7 - A Very Confusing Graduation
8 - Crimson Vow's First Job
9 - Protect the Merchants!
10 - The Crimson Vow's Past
11 - The City of Amroth
12 - A Little Vacation
13 - Another Noble Engagement? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!
14 - Hunting Time
15- Surprises All Around!
16 - Arrogance is a Downfall
17 - This Bond is Unbreakable
Warning!!!
Story Challenge

18 - The Grand Finale

1.5K 36 45
By TrapMaster20

words = speaking
words = thinking
*words* = actions
WORDS = spells, or skills
words = Letters/notes/Diaries

No one's POV

Location: Dimensional Rift

(A/n: Play the music up top.)

We the inside of the Dimension Rift, and we see Y/n, who's in Purple Sister, along with Rom and Ram in their HDD forms and the Crimson Vow, riding on the three elder dragons.

Y/n(Purple Sister): This is it.

Pink Elder Dragon: What is this place?!

Yui: The Dimensional Rift. From what we can infer, it is the connecting force between worlds.

Mavis: So our battle's going to be the the place between worlds? That's going to be interesting!

Reina: Enough of that! Let's get to Magolor before he leaves the Rift!

Everyone: Right!

The Elder Dragons, alongside Y/n, Rom, and Ram, start flying through the dimensional gap, finding some very weird monsters.

Wence: Leave those things to us!

Wence then uses his magic and blasts through the monsters with ease.

Y/n(Purple Sister): Keep moving!

Y/n(Purple Sister) then starts cutting through some of the red and purple monsters with ease, while Rom takes down the pink ones, and Ram deflecting their projectiles. Some cystal metors come towards them, but Mile thinks on her feet.

Mile: LATICE ENERGY BARRIER!!!

Mile then casts a barrier on Y/n, blocking the oncoming projectile.

Y/n(Purple Sister): Thanks Mile!

Mile: No problem!

They keep heaidng through the rift, as walls start to form.

Green Elder Dragon: This is getting rather hard...

Ram(White Sister): Hey! You're an Elder Dragon, right?! Act better than this, because you sounding like a coward!

Rom(White Sister): Yeah!

Green Elder Dragon: Are you two taunting me?!

Y/n(Purple Sister): Look out! MPBL, TARGET LOCKED!!!!!

Y/n(Purple Sister) then uses his attack, and blows up the oncoming meteor.

Green Elder Dragon: I guess I need to step up my game!

The team then enters a cavern like area, which gives them a tough time traversing through it. A few monsters show up and do manage to hit Y/n a few times, but he does make it through.

Y/n(Purple Sister): *tch* That hurt a bit.

Pauline: Let me help you! HEAL!!!!

Pauline then heals Y/n's injuries.

Y/n(Purple Sister): Thanks for that, Pauline! Now, onwards!

Everyone: Right!

*Time-skip*

As Y/n and the others started getting through the tough areas, the manage to run into Magolor.

Magolor: You?!

Y/n(Purple Sister): That's me!

Wence: You will pay for playing with the Elder Dragons!

Magolor: Oh, I'd like to see you try. But since death would be more fun, and I'd really enjoy playing with my food. Let's have a little bit of fun, shall we?

Magolor then opens another gateway and out of it comes a black battleship.

Y/n(Purple Sister): A flying battleship?!

Magolor: Indeed! Now face the wrath of the Lor Starcutter!

The Starcutter then launches it's wings like boomerangs, hitting Rom and Ram.

Ram(White Sister): Give eternal rest to the wicked! ICE COFFIN!!!

Ram then launches some ice attacks at the Starcutter, damaging it a bit.

Rom(White Sister): My turn now! ETERNAL FORCE BLIZZARD!!!!

Rom then covers the entire thing in ice, and causing more damage to the ship. The Starcutter then starts shooting stars from the emblem.

Wence: You three, get behind us!

Y/n(Purple Sister): Okay!

Rom and Ram(White Sisters): Right!

They all quickly get behind the Elder Dragons, and the dragons then layer up the defense magic to block all the shots.

Reina: FIREBALL, CONTINUOUS FIRE!!!!

Pauline: BOILING WATER BALL!!!!!

Reina and Pauline then cast spells at the Starcutter, getting quite a few hits on it.

Y/n(Purple Sister): Now, NEPGEARDAM!!!!

A giant robot comes down, shocking everyone, but what makes everyone besides Rom, Ram, and Yui shocked is the face.

Elder Dragons, Mile, Mavis, Reina, Pauline: WHAT IS THAT?!

Y/n(Purple Sister), along with Nepgeardam, rushes towards the Starcutter. Y/n cuts it, while Nepgeardam follows Y/n's attacks.

Y/n(Purple Sister): Now, the final strike!

Y/n(Purple Sister) shoots a beam from his sword, and Nepgeardam shoots two lasers out of it's eyes, completely destroying the Starcutter in a perfectly fashioned explosion.

Magolor: *groans in anger* You insignificant pests!!! I swear that my attack will send you all to the afterlife!

Magolor then starts flying quicker.

(A/n: Change music to the one below.)

Pink Elder Dragon: He's getting away!

Green Elder Dragon: AFTER HIM!!!!!

Everyone then starts running towards him, and as they get close, Mavis and Mile pull out their swords.

Magolor: So you have chosen death. Fine then. I was planning to thank you all, but death seems like a better suit now. DARKNED FLAME SPHERE!!!!

Magolor then launches two attacks at the Green Elder Dragon, which Mavis quickly deflects.

Mavis: Looks like all that training really paid off!

Magolor: Fine then... DARK ABYSS!!!!!

Magolor then launches many attacks at the dragons, Y/n, Rom, and Ram. Mile is able to block a few, but one slips through the defense, and knocks her and Pauline into the rift while the Elder Dragon falls in a different direction of the others.

Reina: Mile! Pauline!

Reina then gets hit by the spell, causing her and the pink elder dragon to fall as well.

Mavis: CPU'S BLADE!!! 1.3X SPEED!!!

Mavis cuts through many of the spells, but as she stops, one hits her, causing her and the third elder dragon to fall as well.

Rom and Ram(White Sisters): No!

As Rom and Ram avoid the bullets, they each try to avoid the attack, but they get hit and as they fall, they are deactivated from their HDD form.

Y/n(Purple Sister): Rom! Ram!

With Y/n(Purple Sister)'s guard down, Magolor comes right up to Y/n and punches him in the gut, causing him to fall out of his HDD form and begin to fall to the ground.

Magolor: Hmm... It's not enough... Let's tap into more of this power...

Magolor then starts to tap into more of the Master Crown's power, causing him to be surrounded in a bright light. After the light dies down, he is seen with a new appearance.

Magolor: Now... to finish off those impudent brats once and for all!!!

Magolor then teleports close to where the Crimson Vow, along with the Elder Dragons, fell, getting ready for the ultimate showdown.

(A/n: End music here.)

Before the Crimson Vow fell...

We see Kazuma, Megumin, Aqua, and Darkness enter the Dimensional Rift.

Kazuma: Holy...

Aqua: Okay... This is scary... can I go back now?

Kazuma: No! You're our healer! Plus if there's any undead, you're killing them!

Megumin: Such a place exists... my crimson blood can flow so beautifully here!

Darkness: To think this is where Y/n is right now...

Kazuma: All right, guys! Since splitting up will probably screw us all up, we're sticking as a group!

Megumin: Uh, Kazuma...?

Kazuma: That's my name.

Megumin: What are those?!

Kazuma looks up and notices the three Elder Dragons.

Kazuma: Those are freaking dragons!? Where did they even come from?!

Darkness: Kazuma, look! The four flying with those dragons! Are they who I think they are!

The others then look and see Y/n, Rom, Ram, and Yui.

Kazuma: It's them!

They then fly quickly past them, not even noticing them.

Kazuma: Let's get moving team! We found the others, now we got to find out what the heck's going on!!

Megumin and Darkness: Right!

Aqua: Uh... Can I stay-

Kazuma: No, you're coming with!!!

Aqua: What?!

Kazuma then grabs Aqua, who's basically throwing a fit, while Darkness and Megumin run on ahead.

*Time-skip*

Y/n's POV

I slowly get up to see the others still knocked out.

Y/n: *grunts in pain* Damn... He got us good...

I pull out some Nep Bull and drink it, healing all of the wounds. I slowly walk around and notice that we're still in the rift somehow, but I notice a hole that shows the town of Axel.

Everyone else: *groans*

Y/n: You all alright?

Mavis: I'm fine... that training help me be able to take hits like that.

Pauline: Same here.

Y/n: Everyone, drink up.

I then hand everyone a Nep Bull.

Reina: What is this?

Y/n: This is Nep Bull VII. I made it myself before entering your world. Chug it down, and all injuries are healed and magic power is restored.

The others then drink it and all their wounds heal up.

Rom: Big brother... will we be able to win this...?

Y/n: I know we will.

Mile: Y/n, Mavis. There's something I want to give you two.

Y/n: What is it?

Mile: Here.

Mile then hands me a tiny box and I see a potion.

Mavis: What is this?

Mile: To put it in your terms Y/n, a Nep Bull VII that I made, but doesn't heal. I call this little concoction Micross. However, once it's consumed the potion will take a heavy toll on the body. I have to admit, during the quest, I was hesitant on giving it to you both, but after seeing what our opponent's like, and the power that he used against us, I've realized it will be important to have on hand for the upcoming battle.

Y/n: Anything important? Like side-effects?

Mile: There is one side-effect, but that will only happen if you take than one a day. Keep that in mind during the battle.

Mavis: Okay.

Y/n: You got it.

I put the Micross away, and we start to walk.

Magolor: So I was right. You're still alive...

We all look up and see Magolor with a different color scheme.

Magolor: This gives me the chance to end you myself!

Y/n: That's not going to happen! Right guys?

Crimson Vow: Right!

Magolor: Then let's finish this!!

Magolor then fires some shots at me, but I quickly pull out Zephyr and shoot them down. He sends a few more my direction, but I change to Galatine and launch them right back to him.

Y/n: Mavis! Let's have you try the Micross out!

Mavis: Sounds good to me!

I open one bottle and hand it over to Mavis, who drinks it.

Mavis: Now! CPU'S BLADE, 1.5X SPEED!!!

Mavis then rushes towards Magolor, who sends attacks at her, but she deflects them with ease.

Magolor: What?!

Mavis: Amazing! The power coming from this potion is unbelievable!

Reina: FIREBALL, RAPID FIRE!!!

Y/n: ARIEL SHOT!!!

While Reina shoots fireballs at Magolor, I run up towards him, shooting him with bullets, knocking him down a bit.

Magolor: *grrrr* You brats! I'll make sure you rot in hell!!!!

Magolor then creates something a giant black hole.

Y/n: Everyone get back!

As we try to avoid being sucked in, Magolor sends some attacks at us, having the Mile, Mavis, Pauline, and Reina into the black hole.

Y/n: Dammit!

I quickly run up and hit Magolor, deactivating the spell, and launching the Crimson Vow out of it.

Y/n: Rom, Ram! Heal the others! I'll keep Magolor busy!

Rom and Ram: Right!

As they go to heal the others, I bring out Osiris and manage to land a few hits on him.

Magolor: SPINNING FIREBALLS!!!

Magolor then shoots some fireballs at me, but I manage to dodge a few of them.

Y/n: RAINY RATNUPURA!

I then thrust my spear many times at Magolor, knocking him down a bit more.

Magolor: ULTIMATE DEFENSE!!!!

Magolor then puts up a barrier around him. I try to attack, but I don't manage to land a hit on him.

Mile: Y/n!

I turn around to see Mile and Mavis rushing towards Magolor. They jump and attack, but they both fail.

Mile: You've got to be kidding me!

Mavis: That magic's insane!

Magolor: *laughs* Indeed it is! Only one type of magic can break it, but I'm not telling you.

Magolor then prepares another attack, and it manages to hit all of us. The attack knocks us back down onto the ground.

Magolor: Now, to finish you off once and for all!

Reina: No way...

As Magolor prepares his attack, I close my eyes ready to embrace death, when I hear two voices.

???: SACRED EXCORSISM!!

???2: SNIPE!!!!

I then hear Magolor scream in pain.

Pauline: Who shot that spell?

Mile: I don't know...

Y/n: I do....

Mavis: Who...?

I turn my head to where I heard it and see four familiar faces.

Y/n: KAZUMA SATOU!!!!

Kazuma: That's my name.

Yui: Aqua! You're here to!!

Aqua: I thought sensed I felt the presence of something evil!

Megumin: That crown... is that what I think it is...?

Y/n: It's the Master Crown, Megumin!

Megumin: Then let us destroy it once and for all!

Reina: Who are you four?

Darkness: We are Y/n's companions before he ended up in this entire situation.

Pauline: Really?

Kazuma: Yeah, what's so hard about that to believe?!

Magolor: DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE!!!

Y/n: Shoot!

I quickly push Kazuma out of the way as he launches another spell.

Y/n: You guys keep Magolor distracted! Kazuma, I need you to use Drain Touch on Aqua!

Aqua: Why?

Y/n: Time break out the Heavenly Set! Haven't used since Chapter 19 of Book 1! I'm sure some people want to see it again!

Kazuma and Aqua: Got it!

Me, along with Aqua get in front of Kazuma. He then grabs our necks and does what he did back in Chapter 19.

Kazuma: You're to go, Y/n!

Y/n: All right!

I then rush towards Magolor and prepare my trump.

Y/n: HEAVENLY SET, ENGAGE!!!

No one's POV

Just like last time, Y/n's soul evaporates and turns into the 8 CPUs.

Heavenly Purple Heart: Let's end this! VICTORY SLASH!!!

As Heavenly Purple Heart cuts through the Magolor, breaking another part of the barrier, the Crimson Vow look in pure shock.

Mavis: Woah...

Mile: So awesome...!

Heavenly Black Heart: VOLCANO DIVE!!!!

Heavenly Black Heart then jumps up and lands an attack on Magolor, causing flames to break the barrier.

Magolor: What the hell is this?!

Heavenly White Heart: METZELEI SCHLAG!!!!!!!!

Heavenly White Heart then rushes through the defense, and manages to cause more damage.

Heavenly White Heart: Aqua, give me some help!

Aqua: Got it! SACRED EXCORSISM!!

Aqua then shoots a spell at Magolor, breaking the barrier a little bit.

Heavenly Green Heart: My turn now! SYLHET SPEAR!!!!!!

A giant spear then comes out and goes right through the barrier.

Heavenly Purple Sister: MIRAGE DANCE!!!

Heavenly Purple Sister then rushes through Magolor, breaking the barrier entirely.

Heavenly Black Sister: Now! Let's finish this! EX-MULTI BLASTER!!!!

Heavenly Orange Heart: DREAM COMBO!!!!

Heavenly Iris Heart: FIGHTING VIPER!!!

Mile: MAGIC GUN!!!!!!!

Reina: ULTRA FLAME SPHERE!!!!

Pauline: WATERBALL, ULTRA HOT!!!

Mavis: CPU'S BLADE, 1.5X SPEED!!!!

Aqua: SACRED EXCORSISM!!

Kazuma: SNIPE!!!!

Megumin: EXPLOSION!!!!!!!

As Everyone unleashes their attacks at Magolor, it finishes off with the Heavenly Set reverting back to Y/n, with all his weapons behind him.

Y/n: This is it!!! THE FINAL STRIKE!!!!!!

Y/n then rushes down, landing the final blow on Magolor.

(A/n: Stop music, It's going to change again in a bit.)

Magolor: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suddenly, Magolor explodes into tiny peices.

Y/n: Okay... that's a thing...

Mavis: That was unexpected...

Mile: Yeah, no kidding...

Kazuma: *sigh* This has been the most hectic adventure we've had so far.

Aqua: Yeah, now let's get out of here! I'm thinking we split the reward since we're a party, right? I mean, there's got to be one for something like this right? I wonder-

Y/n immedeiatly runs over to Aqua's mouth, shutting it.

Megumin: Y/n?!

Reina: Y/n, why would you do that to your teammate?!

Y/n: Because she triggered a freaking flag!?

Mavis: Y/n... These flags your talking about... Are they ones like the kidnappers and the battle during the graduation...?

Y/n: Yeah. Those flags...

Kazuma: Dude, calm down. That dude is totally de-

Kazuma instantly realizes that he set up a flag, and quickly covers his mouth. I then hear some explosion effects and see the Master Crown in a new form.

Y/n: Guys, get ready to fight!

Everyone: Right!

As everyone draws their weapons, Y/n bringing out both swords, a bunch of dark magic flows around them, leading to the Master Crown.

Mavis: That doesn't look good.

Megumin: The Crown... it's somehow evolving...

As the dark magic finishes, it then reveals something crazy.

Crown: *roars*

The Crown then uses a dark blast, and blows everyone but Mile, Mavis, Kazuma, and Y/n away.

Mavis: Woah!

Mile: This thing's insane!

Y/n: Kazuma, you ready to fight again?

Kazuma: Oh hell yeah!

Mavis: Y/n! Kazuma!

Kazuma: Still my name!

Mavis: Catch!

Mavis then tosses Y/n three things of Micross.

Y/n: Kazuma, drink one! I'll take the other two!

Mile: Wait! Mavis, Y/n, you two know that they'll be side-effects right?!

Y/n: It's seems pretty necessary Mile!

Mavis, Y/n, and Kazuma then drink the Micross, and Y/n and Kazuma feel the power increase.

Kazuma: Woah! I feel awesome!

The four then run towards the Crown and start attacking it.

Crown: *roars in pain*

The Crown the summons some rifts and launches some vines at the others, but Mile quickly burns them. The Crown does summon some more dark balls, but Kazuma quickly pulls out his bow.

Kazuma: And a' SNIPE. And a' SNIPE. And a' SNIPE. And a' SNIPE.

Mavis: Wow, you're pretty good with that bow.

Kazuma: And a' SNIPE. You think?! And a' SNIPE. Then make sure you- And a' SNIPE. Deal with- And a' SNIPE. That crown thing- And a' SNIPE. First!

Mavis: Right! Y/n, come on! While Kazuma has them distracted!

Y/n: Right!

As Kazuma continues to snipe the orbs that keep getting sent towards Mavis, Mile, and Y/n, as they all rush and slash the crown multiple times.

Crown: *roars in anger*

The Crown then summons a giant hammer and before it can be slammed onto the ground, the others jump before impact is made. It then summons two giant swords.

Y/n: Look out!

As the crown swings it's swords, Y/n quickly parries them with his swords.

Y/n: Kazuma, move in!

Kazuma: Right!

Kazuma then draws out his blade and rushes in for an attack.

Mavis: I've got your back! CPU'S BLADE, 1.2X SPEED!!!!

Mile: EXPLOSION!!!!

As Kazuma and Mavis cut through the crown, Mile hits it with the explosion spell, causing more damage.

Crown: *somehow panting in exhaustion*

Y/n: Now! Let's finish it!

Kazuma, Mavis, and Mile: Right!

Mile then draws out her sword, and they all rush at the crown. Kazuma and Mavis blind it by cutting it's eyes, Mile gets the mouth.

Kazuma: It's all you, Y/n!

Mile: FINISH HIM!!!

Y/n: Got it!

Y/n desummons his swords and brings out his hammer, smashing the entire crown.

(A/n: End music. And not even Gilgamesh can defy this rule.)

The crown the shatters into a thousand pieces, and causes and explosion, knocking everyone into a portal.

We then are taken to where Cu Leleia is waiting. Suddenly, she sees a portal open as Megumin, Darkness, Aqua, Reina, and Pauline are tossed out of it. She then runs up to all of them and begins to heal them.

Cu Leleia: What the hell happened in there?

As it she wonders what happened, the others slowly get up.

Cu Leleia: What happened in there?!

Reina: I honestly don't know... but it best to assume that the Magolor person got the better of us.

Cu Leleia: Well then, who are-

Cu Leleia can't even finish her sentence, as Y/n, Kazuma, Mavis, and Mile all land on Aqua.

Y/n: Damn... That was close...

Mavis: *groans in pain* That was a battle I probably will never forget...

Kazuma: Same.

Aqua: OH COME ON!?!? WHY DO I KEEP BECOMING THE LANDING BAG?!?!? I'M A GODDESS, YOU KNOW!!!

Y/n, Kazuma, Mavis, and Mile then get off of her.

Y/n: Sorry Aqua. Didn't notice you.

Kazuma: Yeah. And stop saying you're a goddess. You're just an arch-priest who claims to be a goddess!

Aqua then starts sobbing as Y/n begins to laugh, remembering the fun moments he's had with this crew. Suddenly, Y/n and Mavis start to feel pain.

Kazuma: Hey, what's going on?!

Y/n: I think it's the side effects of the Micross!?!

Mavis: They're kicking in now?!? This has got to be the worst time!!!!!

As Y/n and Mavis start to squirm in pain, Megumin, Aqua, and Kazuma start to laugh.

Aqua: Allow me. HEAL.

Aqua then heals both Mavis and Y/n of their pain.

Mavis: Hey, I feel better now.

Y/n: Same here!

Cu Leleia: Can someone explain to me who you four are and-

Kazuma: Listen, it'd be best you don't talk about this. I mean, unless you want to be here for many days, then we can.

Cu Leleia: All right then... I won't ask anymore about you, and I won't report what happened with that Magolor situation to the Guild. After all, my mission was to investigate the strange phenomenon in the forest, and I'm pretty that crown was the reason.

Y/n: Fine by me!

*Time-skip*

After what had happened, the Crimson Vow report back to the Guild, with Kazuma, Megumin, Aqua, and Darkness waiting outside.

Cu Leleia: Thank you. I am in your debt.

Y/n: Don't worry about it! You're doing me a big favor already.

Cu Leleia: *smiles* I don't know why, but I have this feeling you might be the one that was described in those glyphs. Well, until the next time we meet.

Y/n: Goodbye.

Cu Leleia then walks off as other guild members then walk up.

Male Hunter: We heard all about what happened!

Crimson Vow: Huh?

Male Hunter 2: As long as the Crimson Vow is around, the Guild and the Kingdom of Tils are completely safe!

Reina: About that... there's something we'd like to tell you all.

Guild Recoptionist: What is it?

Y/n: You girls tell 'em. Rom, Ram, Yui. Let's go!

Rom and Ram: Okay!

Yui: Yes sir!

The four then walk out and as they go to the others, they hear a loud scream.

Aqua: Shesh, could they scream any louder?

Y/n: Well, the Crimson Vow slowly became like us.

Kazuma: So they went from being terrible to accomplishing things?

Yui: Yes. That is correct.

Kazuma: *smiles* I guess they're going to fit very well with us.

Megumin: You can say that again, Kazuma.

We then see Mile, Reina, Pauline, and Mavis walk out.

Rom: So how did it go...?

Mavis: A bit crazier than what we expected.

Y/n: Well, we have one more place to hit before we leave.

Darkness: And where is that?

Ram: The inn!

Kazuma: Why do we need to go to the inn?

Mile: We still have some of our stuff there. Plus, I know what we're going to do with our money, since you told us we won't be needing it.

They all then head to the inn, and just like at the guild, Kazuma, Aqua, Megumin, and Darkness stayed outside.

Lenny: Good to see you all again! I heard about what happened at the guild. But are you sure you want to leave.

Mavis: Yup.

Y/n: After all, a promise is a promise, and I'm holding my end of the bargain.

Pauline: We would like you to hold onto our money, in case we do come back one day. You can have 10 gold coins as a front payment and 20 for the end payment when we come back.

Pauline then brings out the giant bag, which makes Lenny have money eyes.

Lenny: *Image Below* You've got it! I'll make sure no one can get this!

Y/n: Have your parents hide it, just for safety.

Lenny: You got it!

As the others go and grab their stuff, they head out and go to the others. They then walk a bit furthur away, and Reina notices they're by the school.

Reina: Wow, it's been a while since we've seen the school.

Pauline: Yeah, no kidding.

Mavis: Still shocking how this all ended up.

Kazuma: So, you girls ready to go to a brand new world?

Mile, Mavis, Reina, and Pauline: Yes!

Kazuma then looks up to the sky and speaks.

Kazuma: Alright, Estelle! Open the portal!

Estelle's Voice: You got it, Kazuma!

Suddenly, a portal opens up right in front of them.

Kazuma: All right. Let's go through.

The Crimson Vow then goes through the portal, with Y/n being last. As he does, he looks to the sky and smiles.

Y/n: It was nice to see this beautiful world. But nothing beats home.

Y/n then steps through the portal and it then closes.

Y/n: Alright girls, just like I told you!

Mile: Do we have to do this?

Reina: Yeah, it's really awkward

Y/n: Yeah! It's one of the rules of our world.

Pauline: It's not that hard, you know

Mavis: I say we do it! I mean, he already assigned things to us, so we got to try it!

Reina: Fine.

Y/n: Alright then. On Three. One. Two. Three!

Mavis: Ko-

Reina: No-

Pauline: Su-

Mile: Ba!

Y/n: Konosuba! Oh man, it feels so good to be doing this again instead of a standard time-skip!

Y/n's POV

As I step through the portal, I enter and see the old world again. As the portal closes, I'm immediately tackled by Estelle and Compa.

Estelle: I can't believe it's really you!!!

Compa: N/n!!!!

I then hug them in happiness.

Y/n: Sorry about that you guys.

Mavis: Wow, so you guys missed Y/n, huh?

Compa N/n is one of our best team members. Of course we're going to be happy to see him again.

Y/n: Well, I think everyone, besides me, Rom, Ram, and Yui, need to introduce themselves.

Mavis: True. I'll go first. My name's Mavis von Austein.

Reina: I'm Reina, though many people call me Crimson Reina.

Pauline: I'm Pauline, and I come from a family of merchants.

Mile: I'm Mile! My past is... rather complicated...

Kazuma: Don't sweat it. Anyways, as Y/n said back during that crazy battle, I'm Kazuma. Kazuma Satou. *points to Aqua* And this is Aqua.

Darkness: My name is Darkness. It's a pleasure to meet all of you.

Estelle: I'm Estelle! And I'm hoping to become a knight of legend!

Compa: I'm Compa! It's nice to meet all of you!

Megumin: *fufufu* It seems it is my turn.

Megumin then poses and does her intro from chapter 3 of the first book.

Megumin: *Image Below* My name is Megumin! Arch-Wizard and wielder of Explosion! The most powerful, most feared, and most deadly spell among the land!

Reina: What's with the weird intro.

Y/n: That's just Crimson Demon esthetic.

Mavis: Well, now that we've all introduced ourselves, what's next?

Kazuma: Well, now that we have you back, there is something we still need to do.

Y/n: What's that?

Kazuma: The other area of the guy who lived here!

Ram: Oh yeah, I totally forgot about that!

Rom: Same here!

Y/n: Well then, let's go!

Aqua: Ko-

Kazuma: No-

Darkness: Su-

Megumin: Ba!

Estelle and Compa: Konosuba!

No one's POV

We now see the others outside of the other vault, with Kazuma putting in the code.

Aqua: Look, you guys, I know you want to go in there, but let's head back! I mean, we just got the others back! We can just tell the Guild something happened and it took a while for us to get out! If you open that door, I have a feeling something bad will happen.

Kazuma: I know we got Y/n and the others back, but we can't! Elizabeth's journal says that there's a beautiful Golem Girl locked up in here!

Y/n: Kazuma makes a point Aqua. If it goes berserk like the last one, then we're screwed!

Reina: True. Something getting out when we have the power to prevent it would be the best scenario.

Darkness: Well, this dedication to duty for Kazuma is quite the shock.

Mile: Wait. Does Kazuma never act like this.

Megumin: Not a lot.

Aqua: But look, I have a pretty good feeling of what's going to happen!

Pauline: What do you think will happen, Aqua?

Aqua: It's a simple pattern. We'll find something freaky lurking in there, Darkness is going to squirm, I'm going to cry, Kazuma will tell Megumin not to do something, but she does it anyways, and Y/n steps up and saves the day!

Pauline: Wow... That's-

Aqua: I haven't finished yet! The final thing would be, Y/n gets rewarded, and the rest of us get stuck with the bill for wrecking the place!!!

Mavis: That would be a good reason.

Kazuma: Well, we have new party members, and my luck stat is off the charts! Don't go jinxing it

Megumin: Plus, I know better than to unleash my explosion spell indoors.

Kazuma then finishes putting in the password and the door opens. Everyone then walks in and sees the capsule.

Mile: Woah...

Reina: Is that...

Kazuma: It has to be... A Super Sexy Golem Girl made in paint staining detail by my fellow nerd!

Kazuma: HOT DAMN!!! Behind that glass is every guy's ideal woman!

Megumin then goes near the button, and right before she can press it, Y/n grabs her hand.

Megumin: Would you mind explaining why your grabbing my hand?

Y/n: Simple. If you remember what happened last time, you'd understand.

After a brief moment of silence, Megumin tries to use her other hand, but Y/n stops her.

Y/n: Mavis! Mile! I need some help restraining Megumin!

Mavis and Mile: Okay!

Mavis and Mile then rush over and hold their arms as Megumin tries to push them off.

Mavis: Why are you trying to push that button?

Megumin: BECAUSE!!! IF THERE'S A BUTTON THAT NEEDS TO BE PUSHED, BY THE CRIMSON DEMON, I AM FUFILLED TO PUSH IT!!! NO MATTER THE CONSEQUENCES!!!

Y/n: You are not pushing any more buttons! The last time you did that, you sent four of us to another dimension!!! I am making sure that you never push another-

Aqua: Boop.

Y/n: Nepu?

Mavis, Mile, and Megumin: Huh?

The capsule then opens as Aqua steps back.

Aqua: Uh oh... That's not my fault. If anything, I think it's your fault Y/n for making such a big deal out of not pushing it!

Kazuma: JUST ONE TIME, WOULD IT KILL YOU TO NOT BE STUPID?!!?

Reina: Get ready incase it wants to kill us!!!

Darkness: Right! Everyone else, get behind us!

As Y/n, Darkness, Reina, Estelle, Pauline, and Mavis prepare to fight, the others get behind them. The smoke clears as it shows the golem girl, who looks just like an ordinary human.

Golem Girl: Please identify yourself, Master.

Before anyone can say anything, Kazuma walks up and speaks.

Kazuma: It is I.

Mile: He didn't even hesitate?!

Aqua: Wow, he's never responded to something that fast before.

Y/n: Hmm...

Mavis: Is something wrong, Y/n?

Y/n: I feel like I'm forgetting something... something important about the guy who created her...

Pauline: I'm sure you'll figure it out.

Golem Girl: *to Kazuma* I take it that you are my master, then?

Kazuma: Huh-uh!

The smoke then clears a bit more and Y/n sees a whip.

Y/n: Oh shoot, I remember now...

Mavis: Well, that's good!

Y/n: For me, yes. For Kazuma, no.

The Golem Girl then snaps it's whip, and Kazuma immediately is scared.

Kazuma: Oh no...

Pauline: Why did she have a whip...?

Y/n: Because her creator was a masochist... SO HE MADE HER A SADIST!!!!

Golem Girl: *Image Below* Get ready master... It is time for your punishment!

She then gets her whip near Kazuma, and Y/n quickly transforms into Iris Heart.

Y/n(Iris Heart): Sorry young lady, but your Master belongs to me!

Golem Girl: Then I shall take you down!!

Y/n(Iris Heart) and the golem girl then engage in a battle, while the others run out, with the Crimson Vow members shocked, Aqua crying, Darkness squirming, and the others screaming in fear.

Megumin: I'm sorry, I have to!

Reina: Wait, what are you-

Megumin: EXPLOSION!!!!

Megumin then unleashes her explosion spell, destroying most of the place. After the spell dies down, the Crimson Vow are left shocked by the power of the spell, and we see Y/n, who is still in Iris Heart.

Y/n(Iris Heart): We're leaving. Now.

Y/n(Iris Heart) and Golem Girl: Konosuba!

Kazuma: Have mercy!!!

We now see Kazuma talking with Lan, and the others at a table nearby listening in.

Kazuma: And that's how it went down in the ruins. Anyways, if it wasn't for me and Y/n, this town would up in it's ass in golems right now.

Aqua: I swear, how long is he going to stay there, filling that rookie adventurer's head with his fantasies?

Reina: I don't know.

Mavis: Still, I can't believe your prediction was spot on.

Aqua: I told you that it would happen that way.

Pauline: Well, I honestly didn't believe you at first.

Megumin: Hey keep it down! Kazuma's never had anyone show interest in him before, so I think we should let him have this.

Y/n: *GIF Below*

Mile: Is something wrong, Y/n?

Y/n: Oh, nothing! Hey, I think we should get you guys registered as adventurers!

Mavis: Right, we should do that!

Y/n then gets up and the Crimson Vow walk with him over to Luna.

Luna: Y/n! I'm glad to see you again! Oh, and who are these four!

Y/n: They're a party I met and joined called the Crimson Vow!

Y/n then leans in and whispers the whole story of what had happened.

Luna: I see... So these young girls need to be registered here as adventuers?

Y/n: Yeah, you think you can do that?

Luna: Of course! Just need the registration fee.

Y/n: You got it!

Y/n then pulls out his sack of cash and hands her 4,000 Eris. Luna then explains to them the basics of the card, and the level. After a while, they all get registered. Reina chooses to be an Arch-Wizard, Pauline picks Arch-Priest, Mavis picks Sword-Master, and Mile picks being an adventurer. Even though Y/n told her some of the pros and cons of being having the class adventurer, Mile went through with it anyways.

Luna: Welcome to the Adventurer's Guild, you four!

Mavis, Mile, Pauline, and Reina: Thank you!

As they leave, Lan walks up to Y/n.

Luna: Oh, Lan.

Y/n: Hey, what's up?

Lan: Look, I'm going to work for you, I'm going to need a raise!

Y/n: Nepu?!

Luna: But why?

Lan: After you told me what I had to do, I thought that it would be an easy job where all I would have to do was motivate your friend! But every single day has been the same boring story over and over again! And now there's rumors going around saying I have a terrible taste in men! If you don't pay me more, I quit!

Y/n: Look, I know I didn't give you full details, but I thought you'd be well aware of that! I mean, we're the best party this world has got on defeating the Devil King, so we can't just laze around every day!

Lan: I get that!

Y/n: Then please hold out for just a bit longer! I just want to go on-

Luna: Um... Y/n...?

Y/n: What?

Luna: About Kazuma...

Y/n: Look, I can try and motivate him, but it doesn't always-

Luna: That's not it...

Y/n: Then what is it?

Lan: Behind you...

Y/n: Oh... Oh no...

Y/n then tunrs aorund and sees Kazuma sniffling.

Kazuma: *Image Below* You paid someone... to be my fan...? How could do you that to me, Y/n...?

As Y/n was struggling to find the right words to say, the others notice what's going on and begin laughing.

Aqua: Look at Kazuma! He's so embarrassed that he's going to cry!!

Megumin: I can't believe... this whole time... Y/n was paying her to act...!

Reina: So... Y/n was actually the employer this whole time...!

Mavis: I wouldn't have expected that!

Mile: I know! He didn't even act like one!

Pauline: That shocks even me!

Ram: *laughs* I feel so for Kazuma!

Darkness: *giggles* How horrible... We should all be ashamed for laughing...

Yui: True... but's its too good to pass up!

Y/n: K-Kazuma... I have my reasons... We barely went on any quests... and I was wanting to do some form of work with you guys...

Luna: Also... even if Y/n didn't do this... it would've been a request from my superiors!

Y/n: Look... I don't know how much you heard... But I can assure you... as your best bro... that you're...

Lan: I-I was just doing my job! Honestly...! Hearing you tell those stories was kinda fun, and... and I think you're...

Y/n and Lan: You're alright! In your own unique way!

Kazuma: *Image Below*

Kazuma: STEAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

Lan: *screams in embarrassment*

Y/n: YOU BASTARD!!!!!

Kazuma: You'll never take me alive!!!

We then see the outside of the guild hall, and we see Kazuma run out with both Y/n and Lan's underwear. Suddenly, a bright white light is seen, and out comes Y/n in white heart, looking extremely pissed off.

Y/n(White Heart): YOU'RE FREAKING DEAD, SATOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE END!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trapmaster20: And there we go! Finally made it to the end of this crazy second book! So Y/n, what do you have to say about it?

Y/n: I'm honestly pretty glad! It's feels so nice to back in our old world! Here's hoping we get a third season of Konosuba!

Trapmaster20: Well, I've heard that Season 3 of Konosuba is in production!

Y/n: Oh yeah! More adventurers for me and everyone else!

Trapmaster: Unfortunately, we don't know the exact release date.

Y/n: Boooo!!

Trapmaster20: But don't worry! Until the release of Season 3's Konosuba, I will be making a little spin-off book. And the title of the book is called Konosuba: Everyday Misadventures! Now you may be wondering why I chose that for the title. Truth is, it will show the every day-to-day lives of our main characters and the Crimson Vow adapting to their new world/home.

Y/n: Okay, that's fine.

Trapmaster20: Good. However, I don't have anything written for it yet, but I'll make an announcement on the conversations page of my profile when I release the first chapter. With that in mind, I hope you all enjoyed reading, and I will see you all later!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 153 13
A teenage boy who is named Y/n is from Germany and got summoned to another world with special powers that have been given to him by a high being. Wha...
260K 3K 24
Y/N L/N always been bullied since he talked to the group idol, RWBY and JNPR. The group very popular in his school. One day a magical circle teleport...
9.3K 174 18
A few years after descendants 2, male runs away with Harry after a fight with Ben. But soon discovers she's pregnant with harry hook's baby Sequel is...
418K 12.7K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...