AFTERLIFE, simon kalivoda βœ“

De falleng0ds

in which Simon Kalivoda is ready to risk his life for the tragedy-drenched girl. simon kalivoda x fem!oc, fea... Mai multe

π€π…π“π„π‘π‹πˆπ…π„
π’ˆπ’“π’‚π’‘π’‰π’Šπ’„ + π’‘π’π’‚π’šπ’π’Šπ’”π’•
𝐒. bite the hand that feeds you
𝐒𝐒. panic room
𝐒𝐒𝐒. accidents happen
𝐯. heart of glass
𝐯𝐒. a little death
𝐯𝐒𝐒. if u seek Amy
𝐯𝐒𝐒𝐒. no body, no crime
𝐒𝐱. no time to die
𝐱. born to die
𝐱𝐒. shades of betrayal
EPILOGUE.
𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆

𝐒𝐯. bloody valentine

905 59 58
De falleng0ds

CHAPTER FOUR.

▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

"BLOODY VALENTINE"

THERE WERE TIMES WHEN AMY CONSIDERED WHAT WOULD HAVE FELT LIKE BEING A FULL SUNNYVALER. She would compare the perks and the handicaps.

To list the perks; she wouldn't ever have to put a blanket over blanket on herself while sleeping again or check the price tag before getting something. She'd wear the latest fashions and the most expensive shoes. Her mother wouldn't have to sit up all night to calculate how they would get by to the end of the month.

As for the drawbacks; Amy would be surrounded by spoiled snobs, (and probably became one herself) and had to bear her lovely grandparents every single damn day. She would turn into a robot eventually,  her mantra would become survival; pretend, pretend, pretend. And, after a while, she couldn't distinguish the difference between faking and reality.

Having been taken to the Shadyside Hospital, and signing up with the blessed name Love, she was discovering more privileges. She was put to a special room, thanks to her name. It might have been not fair but sometimes she loved the extras of having a strong family. Visiting hours were over, yet nobody could comment on Matthew staying on her side. Her mother thought she was staying in Matthew's. (If she knew the truth, she would kill people starting from Deena to Nick Goode.) Her grandparents were informed, and they demanded her transfer to Sunnyvale. They didn't even visit her because they would never cross to the Shadyside.

The sky constantly changed colors from dark blue to orange to gloomy grey. The hospital was quiet, providing serenity for Amy and her simmering head. She was watching the dirty ceiling, questioning her aim on the earth. (And no, she still didn't come up to a certain answer.)

Matthew was eating her jello. (because she refused to eat, and he jumped at it.)  "You do realize that Kalivoda boy has a crush on you right?"

Amy turned her head slightly to observe him as she wasn't sure if he was messing with her. "Don't be ridiculous."

Matthew raised a scar in a challenging way. "You are totally clueless."

Amy raised herself with the support of her elbows. "You think I wouldn't know if someone liked me?"

He laughed, holding his hand to his mouth not to spit the jello. "Remember the last year when Dean told you he wanted to be more than friends and you asked if he meant best friends?"

Amy made a wry face at the memory she was trying to forget and acting like it never happened. "I thought he was gay, how was I supposed to know?"

Matthew extended his legs. "Well, I did know back then, and I know now. Simon Kalivoda has got it bad for you."

Amy played with her dirty nails. "I didn't even talk to him until today."

Before Matthew could give a comeback, the door opened. He straightened himself, wary eyes on the door. "Crystal?" He furrowed his brows. "Aren't visiting hours over?"

"Did you threaten the poor lady again?" Amy asked yet had a small smile on her face with seeing her best friend.

"How have you been?" She asked, ignoring their questions. Her black hair was messier than normal, and her breaths were unsteady.

"I'm fine." Amy hesitantly responded. "Are you?"

"That fucking Peter is messing with us." Crystal explained, rolling her eyes. "She came to my house with his stupid skull mask, and he had a knife!"

"What?" Amy asked, struggling to comprehend.

"I have had enough of that asshole." Matthew's hand formed into a fist. "Someone needs to shake some sense to him."

"Deena went to talk with Sam." Her voice was neutral, which Amy knew she was holding herself back. "He broke into the house Kate was babysitting too, like they were kids in there!"

"That toffee-nosed!" Amy's voice was loud. "Who does he think he is?"

"I mean I understand why he would mess with Johnson but you," Matthew run his tongue over his bottom lip. "He is going to wish he was dead."

"Deena was acting all freaky." Crystal agreed, sitting on the edge of the bed. "A total chaos. I mean I understand that she is all heartbroken but what she did was just.."

"Nuts." Matthew completed her sentence. "If you hate Sam and Peter, go kill them. What the hell did we do to her?"

"And she said she got a nosebleed." Crystal huffed, clearly annoyed.

It was no secret that Crystal and Deena were at odds. The two used to be best friends but it all came crashing down when she started dating Sam. Now, Crystal hated her from the bottom of her heart. It might have been because Crystal had a fat crush on Deena, not that she would ever admit it. One time, Amy was foolish enough to make a comment about her jealousy and Crystal didn't stop arguing and getting all defensive for two hours.

"So did Amy, thanks to her." Matthew shook his head. No matter how different he was from the rest of his family, Matthew still had a bias against Shadysiders. "She and her friends... they are just waste of oxygen."

"But they had the right to get defensive after Peter started a fight twice." Amy wasn't sure why she had the need to find a reason for them. "This is all Peter's fault."

A screaming voice echoed in the hospital, the trio's heads snapped towards the door. Crystal was the first one approaching, Matthew following her with fast steps. Amy took out the serum, hissing to the pain. "Shit, they made it seem so easy in the movies." She muttered to herself. "Guys?"

Amy extended her head, checking the corridor. The anxiety cunningly snuck into her veins, mixing with her blood. Her steps were coward as she slowly got to the corridor, looking around for her friends. The lights were flickering, increasing her panic and making it hard to see.

"Matthew?" She called out, her scared voice hitting to walls as if playing football, and eventually carrying it back to her. "Crystie?"

Her shoulder was grabbed by a large hand, pushing her to the wall. She let out a yelp, raising her leg to kick the person. "It's me, stop."

Matthew held a finger to his mouth, ordering her to keep quiet. Crystal was behind him, anxiously biting her purple painted nails. 2 figures turned from the corner, running past them.  "RUN!" Deena Johnson screamed, dragging Sam with her.

"Are they dating again?" Crystal asked as she watched them run away from them with a bored expression.

Another person appeared from the corner, Amy let out a laugh. "Fucking Peter, you just lost your girlfriend with that stupid mask."

The guy Amy assumed was Peter tilted his head, raising the knife in his hands. The blood dripped to the floor from the knife. "What the hell freak?" Crystal questioned, taking a step back.

As they were waiting for answers, the skull masked freak grabbed Crystal by the hair, dragging her to himself. Crystal let out a scream while Amy and Matthew reached for her. The guy raised the knife right to Crystal's chest.

Matthew grabbed his hand, twisting it with all his strength. Amy pulled Crystal back, kicking the guy right on the crotch. "What the fuck?" Crystal yelled, backing away.

"Run! Run! Go!" Matthew shouted, grabbing Amy with one hand, Crystal with the other one.

Amy had never been the athletic one, while her friends were. She was mostly being dragged rather than running but there was no time to complain. Desperation was formidable, providing her the strength she never realized she had.

The ground slipped from her feet, and Amy fell to the floor. Her hands were covered in a sticky liquid like mud, crimson painting her hands.

Hollow eyes stared at her soul, dragging her soul to that hollowness. The lifeless body of the worker laid next to her, blood circling around them like a pool.

She was dead, gone, cracked, rotten. Her body was going to decay just like her father's. She too was never going back home. Amy couldn't even scream, tears prickled her eyes as she held her breath.

Strong hands held her arms, raising her to her feet. Still, Amy was not strong enough to stand up. She felt like an outsider to everything, her soul was no longer caged in her fragile body. All she could feel in the present was the blood on her hands.

Matthew pushed her to the wall, his hand covering her mouth to silence her erratic breaths. Crystal was on the floor next to Deena and Sam, biting her lip to stop a sob trying to get away from her mouth.

Skull Masked Killer was on sight again, standing too close to her best friend.

"Hey, you can't wear that on here-" A nurse tried to warn him, not understanding what was happening.

The knife got into the deep of the nurse's throat, more blood splashing as she fell to the ground.

Sam let out a scream, climbing to the desk while Matthew threw himself to the killer. Amy was paralyzed by dread, her shaking hands reaching for Crystal. She held her hand, dragging her to the exit.

An ambulance stood in front of the hospital, Simon Kalivoda extending his head. "Come on, hurry!" He yelled as they ran towards him.

He grabbed their arms, helping them to get in. Amy clung to his hand as she called for her friend. "Matt!" She screamed in misery.

Sam almost clashed with her body when she hopped to the ambulance, her skin paler than a ghost. She was followed by Deena, who seemed to be in shock.

Matthew was the last to get in, and as soon as he did, Kate drove them away.

"Did you see that?" Deena asked, her gaze fixed on the Goode boy. "That was Ryan Torres."

Matthew was as calm as a millpond as he looked at her. "I don't know what you are talking about."

"But you were there!" Sam argued, blinking a few times. "Didn't you see it?"

"All I see was a masked killer trying to kill me and my friends." Matthew pointed out, sitting next to Amy. "And that's what I'm going to tell to my uncle." Deena furrowed her brows. "That's right, Johnson. We are going to the police station."

💀 🩸 🦴 😈 🔪

𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆:

edited: 22.08.2021

i don't know how to write action scenes sorry :(

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

126K 4.7K 28
your love is scaring me no one has ever cared for me as much as you do
17.5K 432 18
Life gets worse and worse for these Shadyside Residents, tonight we end the show with 4 deaths, and a wild night fueled by... Started (7/19/21) Ended...
20.6K 562 16
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ Y/N and her friends help save Sam Fraser from the Witch's Curse. "can i go where you go? can we always be this close forever and ever...
30.8K 921 16
❝Let's try not to die, alright?❞ (Fear street: 1994, 1978, 1666) 1994 (SIMON X FEM!OC) Started: July 7, 2021 Ended: October 1, 2021 CURRENTLY EDITING