𝐢. bite the hand that feeds you

CHAPTER ONE

CHAPTER ONE.

▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬ ▬     

"BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS YOU"

THE UNIVERSE HAD A LUDICROUS WAY TO FIND A WAY TO GET EVEN WITH SOMEONE. Amy had to admit, it should have received a standing ovation, considering the way it was playing with her.

Amy held the bikini top, (more precisely what was left of the soft fabric) her hands shielding her chest away from savage eyes. A snob whistled when she passed him, eyeing her from head to toe. If her hands weren't so busy with covering her boobs, (she could swear the boy had more boobs than her) she would have shown her not so ladylike finger. – as her grandsparents' description of the middle finger-

She was having one of those days. Nothing seemed to go as she planned despite her efforts, which was literal hell to a control freak. Her caramel eyes were accompanied by the purple under them that was a result of insomnia. Her facial muscles hurt from fake smiles, and she was on a display with her torn bikini top.

A ginger barbie wannabe gasped dramatically, pointing her manicured finger at the brunette. Her friends raised themselves from the sunloungers they were lying just to look at Amy.

"Don't act like you all don't have boobs!" Amy bellowed, drawing more attention as if it was possible.

There was literally nothing to see, no, up to the hill, her boobs were covered by the fabric, her neck fabric was ripped and her hands were enough to keep it together. However, Sunnyvalers were drama queens with nothing but money.

Amy was at the end of her tether, even her grandparent's dischuffed scowls had zero effect today. Rolling her eyes to them, she pushed the glass door that was already half-opened with her feet. She was tall in the saddle as she walked, and her stern gaze didn't falter even slightly until she threw herself to the familiar room.