i always loved you (karl x re...

Av -Anglewuz

Your work at your towns local coffee store,the coffee cabin that was until a familiar face This book is sucks... Mer

info
1. Karl Jacobs?
2. Challenge
3. Start
4. Dominos
5. incoming call
Update
7.Hired
8. Lego building
9. Date...?
YOOOOOOOO
10.mushroom
11. Fuck
12. I love you <3
13. Mwah
14. Amethyest?
15.Date ***NOT CLICKBAIT***
Discord server
16.Patners in crime
Update
17. Loverman
18. I'll always love you <3
End :]
WHA
REWRITTEN VERSION
1 YEAR

6.Job

371 4 13
Av -Anglewuz

Karl pov-

It had been a week since y/n and Alexa had participated in the Challenge, and they returned to their normal job at the coffee cabin. I decided that today is going to be the day I get back in contact with them!

I pull up her contact and pressed call. I was waiting for her to answer when I hear her voicemail, "hey man, sorry for not answering your call I was being a too epic, call back never loser"

Oh she's a ranboo fan. She's definitely fruity in some way then. (It's true I've never met a straight ranboo fan)

I decided to text her instead,

Karl
Y/n
Y/n
Answer me
Pls
At least read my texts :((

Still no reply, maybe she's working,Probably I get my wallet and my car keys and start driving towards the coffee cabin.

Word count-148

(I'm sorry for the short chapter my grandma is really sick so I'm trying to take care of her. Hope you all have a good day/night :] )

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

882K 54.2K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
43.6K 439 51
one shots with my favourite member of The Boys, Juicy!! enjoy :)
582K 21.2K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
64.7K 2.1K 34
if you have no yet read Reach For The Stars you should as this is the Sequel When death comes knocking and know one know how to react after the in...