1. Karl Jacobs?

3rd person pov-

The coffee shop you worked at always had a homey feel to it,that's probably what gave the shop attraction. It was a small coffee shop but that's probably what gave it the homey feel.

You were fond of the most other workers. Each shift you would have to work with one other worker. Luckily this day you were working with your best friend,Alexa. She was a normal person nothing very special about her.

She was rambling about the cute girl she saw yesterday,when you heard the door open. You both look over to see a fluffy haired boy with a tall guy with brown hair walk in.

"What do you think their ordering?" Alexa asked you,you didn't answer. You were focused on the fluffy haired boy. Something about him seemed familiar,very familiar. You were in mid-thought when they came to order something.

"What can I get for you guys today?" Alexa asked,with the fake energy coffee workers use. They start looking at the menu above you and Alexa's head.

"I'll take a dark roast coffee." The tall man said. You wrote down what he ordered,and looked at the fluffy haired boy.

"Umm,what do you recommend?" He said as he made eye contact with you.

"well I personally like the Carmel latte with our signature scones!" I replied with.

"Oh! Well I'll take that." He said. While I wrote that down, that's when Alexa chimed in

"so a dark roast coffee and a Carmel latte with our signature scones correct?" She said pointing her pen at them. They both nodded their heads. "Okay gotta ya" she got their drinks and the scones,put them in a bag and handed the bag to them.

They paided grabbed their bag and headed towards the door.

"Have a good day!" I say to them waving goodbye. The fluffy haired boy waved bye back at me,then they left. Probably to never been seen again. That was until they stopped right in front of the entrance and slowly walked back in.

It looked like the fluffy haired boy dragged the tall one back here. "Hey I forgot to give you guys a tip." He said as he placed 100 bucks into the tip jar.

"Hey we can't possibly accept this" you said Being the nice person you are that was until Alexa chimed into the conversation.

"Yes we can accept this" she said punching your arm lightly. Then someone else walked into the shop and stopped in their tracks.

"Karl Jacobs?" They asked. The fluffy haired boy turned to look at the person who said that.

"Oh! Um are you fan?" He asked rubbing the back of his neck,the person looked to be 14-15.

"Yeah can I get a photo" They said grabbing their phone out of their back pocket.

'Karl's' eyes widen "yeah of course!" He said standing next to the person.

Ok this guys probably famous or at least semi-famous because who goes to a random person and asks if they can take a picture you thought. You puased your thoughts for a moment what if people do that...

Either way the person left quickly without ordering anything. The fluffy haired boy or 'Karl jacobs' and the tall guy left for good this time,that's when Alexa started tugging on my sleeve like how children do.

"We just met someone famous! That explains the $100 tip,why his hair is fluffy." That's when you stopped her.

"When does having fluffy hair have anything do with being famous?"

"Famous people have fluffy hair it's simple if you think about it." You sigh God she's going to be the death of me,but I still love them anyways.

Word count-631

i always loved you (karl x reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें