A spider in riverdale

By Spiderfan92

My name is Peter Parker, some of you might know my story, and some of you doesn't, this isn't the story about... More

Cast
Before Riverdale pt.1
Before Riverdale pt.2
Before riverdale pt.3
Before Riverdale pt.4 (end prequel)
Moving to Riverdale
New school, new start
new home, secrets and dancing
Dances, partying and betrayal
Spiderman, friends, comfort and a dead body
Brand new day, same drama
Peprally and new friendships
Newspaper and dating
A sticky situation, You were right
Revenge
Anger and breakup
I hate you Peter Parker and superheroes
Breaking the law......again
Movie night
Reveal yourself Peter Parker
Dinner party, secrets revealed
Who was my father?
Trailerpark, old romances and kissing
Parker luck
Protection squad
So yeah, that happend
Manhunt or you could say girlhunt
School night?, lets go clubbing
Police?, what now
girlfriend? And planning a babyshower
Work it out
The whyte wyrm and a babyshower
Untitled part
The best worst guide ever and I'm so sorry
Jugheads birthday, the one with all the drama
The sad truth
New day, old faces
The punishment and a new party
Cleaning and hangout
Serpents with a new threat
Serpents one of us
Football, dinning and truth
I'm Peter Parker
Plans and fighting
Peters birthday, secrets revealed
Peters birthday unexpected surprise
Another dance, another plan is set in motion
The oblivious world of Peter Parker
The reunion
War of the exes
Another day, more trouble
Jumped
Can we trust the police?
Protect him
What do you think cheryl?
Saving Polly

New drama, same Old parker luck

624 15 15
By Spiderfan92

Here is the next chapter, i'm so sorry for the the long wait, I can only say this stress is a bitch, but beside that, Thank you so much for your guys and gals continued support of the story.

Have you ever been so into a girl or guy that you would do anything for them?, Well I have im so happy with Veronica that you wouldnt even understand, if you asked me a year ago would you commit a crime for a girl, I would have said no, but as the events have shown as of late is that I Peter Parker have done alot of questionable things.

1. Broke into the school, but it was to help different girls to get revenge, so that was justified, Well in my book atleast, huh wonder if all criminals thinks that?

2. Broke into miss Grundys car, Well again it was for the greater good, she was Archies teacher for crying out loud, and he's a minor, so that ones also justified, well im a pretty bad criminal Arendt I?

3. Broken into FP and Jugheads trailer, well that havent excatly happend yet, but soon it will, also do Chuck count as a crime?, with me beating him up not once, but twice, Well that one i'm not even the slightst bit sad about, he can go suck an egg or Flash, hey they can make an 'I Got beat up by Peter Parker' club, hey i'm a comedian, what people love my jokes, what?, but Ronnie said she loves my jokes.

Pembrooke (Peters pov):

"You ready to go handsome?", Veronica said to me from her position from the bed.

"Yeah im ready", I said as I stood in her doorway, Veronica walked over to me and pulled me into a kiss.

"A penny for your thoughts", she said as she grabbed my hand and we walked through the appartment, as we walked out the front door I turned to Veronica, "just thinking about tonight, either you're wrong me everything is good or you're right and I lose a friend", I said.

"Why would you lose him?", Veronica asked as she stared into my eyes.

"That im supposed to have his back and this is clearly going behind it, Jughead doesnt Seem like a guy that forgives and forget, and also that you might get hurt", I said as Veronica stared at me.

"Hey, hey, listen you wont lose anyone today, not Jughead, and especially not me, I care too deeply for you for that, baby i'm here to stay", Veronica said as she flashed me a smile.

"Okay, I believe you", I said as we walked out and went to school, (had I known what was to come, I would have run away with Ronnie then and there).

Riverdale:

"So Peter do you think riverdale is", she started, "huh?", I said and she continued "more crazy than you would have thought?, or is that just me?", she said as we continued to walk.

"More crazy, like come on, the first days we're here a dead body shows up, you threatend an entire gang, I punched a thief for wrecking Fred's equipment, we both beat up some people and Well I dated a gang member" I said and laughed alittle "typical parker luck, Well atleast nothing bad will happend tonight", I said with a smile.

"My thoughts excatly, crazy town", he said and soon we were in school.

Riverdale after school:

I was sat outside the school entrance with Veronica just Kissing and Holding hands, like normal people do, my phone rang, caller id favorite aunt is calling, ofcourse she named herself that.

"Hey May", both Veronica and I said.

"Hey Peter, so listen we are invited over to the Coopers for dinner before the dance, and I said yes, just wanted to let you know, love you", May said and hung up.

"Huh, change of plans", I said and glanced at Veronica, "what?", she asked, "Well it turns out I was invited for the little get together at the Coopers this evening, I have a feeling it's because she doesnt know I already agreed to help you", I said.

"Well let me call her and we can make an excuse up that you have to come get me or you promised to take me out and go before the food arives", Veronica said.

"Yeah sure lets do that", I said.

Veronica quickly called Alice, "Veronica?", Alice said.

"Peter is in on the plan and I need him there, so you'll need an excuse to get him out of there", Veronica said.

"Huh, didnt think he had it in him, guess he is like his father", Alice said without thinking.

"Sorry what?", Veronica asked confused as she just looked at me.

"Oh nothing, just get it done with", Alice said as the two hung up.

"So the plan is on?", I asked.

"Yeah, it is",  veronica said as she just looked at me, "what else did she say?", I asked, "not sure something about your dad", Veronica said.

Alice Cooper knows my dad?, well they are the same age, she has more wrinkles than he does.

'Ding'

A Cooper: if you mention my wrinkles or age again then you'll have to sleep with an eye open

parker: is that a death thread?

A Cooper: yes, yes it is...

Okay, so Alice Cooper is a, *looking around the room*, *whisper* a witch, phew she couldn't hear that.

A Cooper: yes she could

Oh for Thors sake, daaaaaang you parker luck I yelled.

"Petey-kins, you need to calm down", Veronica said as she glanced at me.

"Oh right inside voice Got it", I said and gave a small laugh.

"Hey guys", Ava said as she got out from the front entrance of the school Doors.

"Hey Ava", we both said.

"So something exciting happening?", Veronica asked the other latina.

"If you call Archie asking me to the dance exciting, then yeah", Ava said with a huge smile on her face, but then it became more somber.

"Hey thats good Ava", Veronica started, "yeah she's right, Archie is a good kid, a ginger in shining armor", I said and Got a laugh out of the two.

"Yeah, well i'm really looking forward to the dance", Ava said and smiled at us, a car drive up to us, the windows rolled down and Jake put his head out the window, "hey Ava, come on we need to get home, so you can get ready for your date tonight with you wittle boyfriend", he said and laughed at Avas face of horror, "Jake!", Ava yelled.

"Oh hey Peter", he said and nodded in my direction.

"Hey Jake", I said as I was still holding onto my girlfriend.

"I'll be chaperoning tonight, so no spiking the drinks, only if you give me some of it first", Jake said with a laugh, *smack*, "ow what the hell Amy?", Jake said.

"Dont encourage bad behavior", Amy said in her stern voice as Jake would have put it.

"I was only kidding", Jake said as he rubbed his arm.

"And I'll be chaperoning Jake", Amy said as she rolled his window up again.

"See you guys at the dance", Ava said as she gave us a wave.

Veronica turned to me, "getting cozy with Ava's family are we?", she said.

"Well erhm", I started, "how did you met them Peter", Veronica said, oh shit she called me Peter, why am I in trouble?, I didnt do anything this time around.

"I had dinner with them after I helped Ava with her science homework", I said.

"Oh okay", she said, "why?", "oh you just seemed to really know them", she said with a faint smile on her face.

"Oh, erhm, Jake was the detective on my uncles murder", I said.

"Oh, im so sorry", she said as she grabbed my hand.

"Its okay, come on we need to head home and get ready", I said as we walked towards Smithers car, I gave her a quick kiss, "see you" we both said.

Parker household:

I walked in through the front door of the House and was met with May, "you need to hurra up Peter, we're going to the coopers in an hour", May said.

"Hello to you too, my day was great, how was yours?", I said with a smile, she just rose her eyebrow at me and crossed her arms, "I'll get right onto it ma'am", I said and ran for the stairs, "thats what I thought", May yelled from down stairs.

And now were going to the Coopers for dinner before the dance, what could possible go wrong?, beside the fact that we're going to break into FP's trailer, best case he is innocent, worse case he is a cold blooded killer, oh the drama how come riverdale is pardon my language so messed up, this town makes New York Seem normal and I have seen my fair share of Strange in New York, I heard snapping infront of my face.

"Huh what?", I said as May just looked at me "I have been speaking to you for the last two minutes and no response", May said.

"Oh erhm, what did you ask again?", I questioned.

"Are you ready, you know sometimes I wonder what goes on up there", May said as she poked my head.

"Well, I was just thinking of Veronica", I said and gave her a smile, "and yes im ready, oh crap", I said.

"Language", May said, oh my holy Thor has she spend time with captain grandpa?, "what did you promised Veronica?", she said as she just had a smirk on her face.

"That I would get her and we would have a small date before the dance", I said, Well more technicly lied to her, what she wont find out that a lied, will she?

"Oh, you should go to her then", May said as she smiled at me and handel me 10 dollar for the date.

"Oh it no problem I can make a quick visit to the Coopers", I said as we headed out the door.

"Well then come on my handsome nephew", May said as we crossed the street.

We rang the doorbell and Alice Cooper opened the door and welcomed us in.

Cooper household:

"May, Peter it's so good to see you again", Alice said as she lead us into the House, she grabbed my arm, "what are you doing here?", Alice whispered.

"Just saying hey and then im going to doing your dirty work", I said, she just narrowed her eyes at me.

"Just get it done", Alice said as she let go of me, well she is a not so Nice lady either, why does riverdale have so many of them in their ranks?

"Hey guys", I said as I Got into the dinning room.

"Hey Pete", Betty and Jughead said.

"Hello Peter", FP said as we shook hands, "and hello to you May", FP smirked.

"Hello FP", May said as they gave eachother a small smile.

They seem to have know eachother, maybe even dated?, oh my holy Thor just like New York, every guy, I wont hesitate to kick FPs ass if he isnt a gentleman.

Alice walked in with dinner, "dinner is served everybody take a seat", Alice said, she locked eyes with me "come on Peter take a seat", she said as she looked from me to the door, May gave me a nudge as she said "go, go on that date".

"Well this has been Nice, but I promised Veronica to take her on a date", I said as I walked to the front of the door and walked to the Pembrooke to get Archie and Veronica.

Pembrooke:

As I arrived at the appartment, I walked right in, Veronica greeted me with a kiss, and Archie with a handshake.

"So are you ready to be rulebreakers?", Veronica said as she smirked at me.

"If you by rulebreakers mean being a criminal, then no", I said as she looked at me, "but if you by rulebreakers means to find out for our friend, if his dad is a murder?, then hell yeah", I said.

And soon the three of us was on our way to the sunmyaide trailerpark, im hoping we dont run into any serpents or ghoulie or what not reside on the side of town.

As always let me know what you thought of the chapter, and as always have an amazing day/night

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 661 21
This is my first book and it's a Choni Fanfic. Hope you like it šŸ’•
24.3K 643 36
After spending four years in New York, with his Aunt and Uncle, Peter Parker life was changed forever after getting bitten by a radioactive spider an...
5.2K 116 32
Betty Cooper moves to New York to start her career life and starts with being a nanny. What will happen when she starts to catch feelings with someon...
1.1M 19.6K 194
Published: 02.09.2019 Finished: 20.04.2021 To everyone that read and still reads my book, thank you. Thank you for getting this book where it is now...