The Psychopath [BxB] +18

By leonna0

"What-do you w-want" Casey stuttered. What could this psycho want with him? He got his answer when Titus grab... More

Prolouge
01
02 (M)
03
04
05
06 (M)
07
Cover!!
08
9
10
AN:
11 (M)
12
13
14
15
16 (M)
17
19
20
100,000k reads!!!
21
22
23 (M)
24
Epilogue

18 (⚠️)

3.9K 114 33
By leonna0

Hello people of planet Mars how are you today?!

We're almost at 1,000 reads guys I'm so excited!!

Anyway enjoy

<3

-ᴥ︎-

⚠️ (MAJOR GORE WARNING)

Titus was going to do something horrible today.

He was going to kill his father.

Why you may ask? Well, he found out from Casey that his father has been trying to keep Casey away from him. He didn't like that.

Casey was his and his only. He was going to stop anyone and anything from getting in his way starting with his father.

He knew this was going to happen as soon as he saw his father with Casey. His father knew from when Titus was just an infant that he wasn't right. He also couldn't deal with being a father.

His leaving just did more damage so this was kind of getting revenge and also just because Titus wanted to. He hasn't killed anyone in a while and he was starting to crave the feeling of life being taken away by his hands.

He was going to make sure his father had a slow and painful death.

-ᴥ︎-

Drew was walking through the abandoned part of the institute to get to his car when he heard footsteps behind him.

He turned around quickly to see nothing there but he wanted to be sure so he called out "Who's there!"

Of course, he got no answer but he wanted to make sure a student wasn't wandering the halls so he walked to where he heard the footsteps.

"Who's there!" He called out again but received no answer.

He saw no one so he started to turn around but was grabbed and thrown into a dark empty classroom.

He fell harshly on his back and was winded for a few seconds before lifting his head to see darkness.

He tried to get up but was quickly put back on the ground by a foot kicking him roughly in the stomach.

It didn't stop there. The figure lifted his leg upwards and stomped on his knee bending it backwards breaking it.

Drew yelled and screamed as he felt his leg bend and break. He tried to fight whoever was there but he couldn't find anyone due to the darkness of the classroom.

He tried to get up once more but was stopped by the excruciating pain in his leg. He tried crawling backward but he didn't get too far.

He was picked up by his neck and thrown against the wall where he was held up by the figure.

He was punched in his jaw harshly making it come out of place. Blood quickly made its way in his mouth and down his chin.

He was sobbing at this point from the pain.

He was punched in the stomach a few times and his broken leg was stomped on a few more times before the figure let him go.

He knew who this was and tried to talk to the figure but he was cut off by a pained groan.

He heard the figure breathing heavily above his body. The breath of his attacker was hitting his face in waves but he heard something that made his heart stop.

A sharp sound rang through the dark empty classroom. It rang and rang as it echoed in his ears stopping his breathing momentarily.

"P-pleas-e I-I will do-o any-thing...Ca-sey p-please" he choked and pleaded.

Of course, he was ignored.

Titus gripped the pocket knife and held it above his head bringing it down quickly into Drew's eye.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!" Drew could feel his eye tear and the blood go down his face.

Titus didn't get past any important things that can kill Drew he only got a little past his eye making sure Drew could feel everything.

Titus pulled the knife out just to put it back in again. He felt Drew's hands try to grab his arm but he quickly but a stop to that by twisting the knife a little to the right.

Drew's screams echoed through the classroom and out to the hall but no one heard anything. Drew couldn't get out of his son's hands no matter how hard he tried.

Titus grabbed his father's broken and bruised body until it was sitting on his chest. He pulled Drew's hair harshly making a whimper come out of his mouth.

"Pathetic." Titus whispered.

He took the knife out of his eye making a scream come out of Drew. He put the knife up to his father's scalp and slowly started cutting.

The skin of his scalp started to come off in pieces with hair still attached to it. He grabbed the pieces of hair he cut off and put them in his father's mouth.

Drew quickly realized that his skin was in his mouth and gagged and gagged as more was put in his mouth.

He started to throw up bile and hair as he was forced to swallow some of his scalp. Titus was giggling and laughing like a kid in a candy store.

Oh, how he missed this.

His father's breathing started to go uneven as he was losing blood so rapidly. Titus just let it happen but not before throwing his father's body off of his and onto the floor.

He looked down at his father's body and saw that his eye was still moving rapidly trying to find something to look at.

He smirked...

He got closer to his father's body until the working eye finally settled onto his figure.

He smiled before stomping on his father's head making bones and brain matter fall out of his already bloody and bruised scalp.

He then finally saw his father take his last breath.

He bend down and looked at the brains of his father.

'It's as small as I imagined' Titus thought as he laughed at his own thoughts.

He got up and walked to the door but not before taking one last look at his father's body.

He laughed and laughed. The sound ran through the empty halls.

The psychopath had struck again.

-ᴥ︎-

AN: ok so I can't even tell you how long I have been thinking of this chapter for. I really think I did a good job of details. Idk tell me what you think.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 8.3K 31
[ The Fiction Awards 2019 Winner ••• Best Of Horror and The Reader's Choice Awards 2020 ] SAY YOU HATE ME AND I WILL TAKE YOUR HEART. ********* Afte...
230K 5.9K 43
[𝐌𝐱𝐌] "I want you, badly," he says with pleading eyes. "Oh yeah?" I cock an eyebrow. I watch as he swallows nervously, not knowing what my next w...
1.6M 69.8K 189
''After a few seconds of them staring at one another, Dante finally spoke. But his voice had changed; it was breathless and soft, echoing with a swee...
123K 4.8K 27
I'm Finn Vasco but that's not quite important right now. I'm a pretty sarcastic guy if I'm gonna be honest. I'm closed off and I literally only have...