Son of Krypton {"Boy Of Steel...

Autorstwa JayTheOkayAuthor

Izuku Midoriya is far from being normal. Saved by his biological parents when his planet was on the brink o... Więcej

Prologue
Chapter 1. Shocking Information
Chapter 2. Not From Here
Chapter 3. The Start Of Training!
Chapter 4. Funeral and Argument
Chapter 5. A Gift From Bruce!
Chapter 6. Making Amends
Chapter 7. A Vigilante?
Chapter 8. The Entrance Exam
Chapter 9. Class 1-A
Chapter 10. The USJ Incident
Chapter 11. Hero Names and Training!
Chapter 12. The Sports-Festival (Part 1)
Chapter 14. The Sports-Festival (Part 3)
Chapter 15. An Unstoppable Force

Chapter 13. The Sports Festival (Part 2)

655 22 13
Autorstwa JayTheOkayAuthor

"Truth, Justice, and the American Way." - Speaking.

'Up, up, and away!' - Thinking.

"Hello there." - Artificial Intelligence, Hologram, Phone call, Important Word.

"Statistically speaking flying still is the safest way to travel." - Somebody reading something out loud. 

"It's not an S. In my world, it means hope." - Flashback.

Superman - Time, POV, A/N, Location, All Might Speaking.

_______________

Hey everyone! Quick A/N, I just wanted to remind you all that Kal-El does not look like the anime Deku. He looks like the cover image. People thought he looked like Deku but he doesn't. That's all, enjoy the chapter!

_______________

{ Kal-El / Izuku Midoriya }

| Location: Midoriya Residence |

| Time: 10.46 A.M. |

"I'm immune to mind control. That's crazy!" I mutter as I walk back to the seating area. "Yo dude that was insane!" My friends compliment me and I blush. "Thanks." I turn my attention back to the arena and see Todoroki and Sero walk out.

________________

{ Third Person }

"And up next we have the ice-king who has been dominating the field, Shoto Todoroki from Class 1-A! Up against one of his tape-producing classmates, Hanta Sero!!"  Present Mic announces and the crowd cheers.

"I'm sorry Todoroki! But I'm trying my best to win this thing!" Sero dodges the ice that Todoroki sends out and uses his tape to swing himself toward Todoroki. He shoots his tape out to try and catch him and throw him out of the arena.

But Todoroki puts up his hand and unleashes a giant ice attack. Todoroki walks up to the boy encased in ice and exhales. "Sero, can you move?" Midnight asks as she shivers and the boy nods his head no. "Todoroki wins and moves on to the next round!" She calls out as Todoroki thaws the ice.

_______________

"Now we have Ibara Shiozaki against the electric Denki Kaminari from Class 1-A! BEGIN!"  Both students rush forward and Kaminari smirks. "Hate to do this to ya. Maybe after this is all over I could take you on a date!"

He unleashes his strongest electricity attack to which Shiozaki puts up a wall of vines to protect herself. "Wheey.." Kaminari short-circuits himself as Shiozaki removes her vines. She shoves him and he falls down across the arena border.

"SHIOZAKI WINS!! SHE WILL MOVE ON!"

________________

"Now we have Tenya Iida from Class 1-A. Up against Mei Hatsume from Class 1-H!! BEGIN!"

Iida steps into the arena wearing a bunch of gadgets and a whistle is blown. "Iida! You did not fill out the forms that are required for gadgets. What is the meaning of this?" Midnight asks. 

"Hatsume requested I wear this. She says it will make things more interesting." He chops his hand and Midnight shrugs.

"RESUME!" Midnight calls out and Iida immediately takes off for her. "This thing working?" Hatsume patches into the microphone system and the crowd gasps. "Good!" Iida reaches her but the boots he got from Hatsume make him turn around and cause him to run in the opposite direction. "I'm Mei Hatsume! And that is Invention C-67. Isn't she great?!"

For the next twenty minutes, Iida is used for demonstration while the Support Course scouts become more and more interested in Hatsume. "That's everything!" She steps out of the arena and Iida growls. "Iida.. wins?"

_____________

'The next rounds went by pretty quick. When facing Aoyama, Mina won. Then it was Tokoyami and Yaoyorozu, who got pushed out of bounds by Dark Shadow. Second, to last was Tetsutetsu against Kirishima, both knocked each other out.

Finally, it became Uraraka's turn.' Midoriya thinks in his head as he remembers the interaction he had with the gravity-defying girl only a few minutes ago.

"Uraraka! I got worried when you disappeared!" I had walked into the preparations room and found her sitting down while tapping her foot impatiently. "Oh, hey Midoriya." She doesn't look up and continues to tap her foot.

"Listen, I know you are super worried about all this. And I haven't really known Bakugou for that long, but based on his moves I was able to come up with this." I handed her a list of his most used moves and fighting preferences. "I thought maybe you could use this to counter his moves." She read the journal over and gave me a soft smile.

"This is really impressive Midoriya. But... I think I'm going to have to decline this." She explained to me. "It's just.. you are so smart and strong. I don't want to have to rely on you for any more wins. I'll do it myself, and face you off in the finals!" She declared with determination at the end. I smirked and nodded. "Right! I'll see you there."

 "The Explosive Boy with a face only a mother can love. Up against the zero gravity girl (that I personally want to win), it's Katsuki Bakugou against Ochaco Uraraka!" Present Mic screeches and the two walk into the arena at opposite sides.

The buzzer goes off and Uraraka runs up to him with her hands close to the ground. "All it takes.." Midoriya mutters in his seat. "Is one touch!" Uraraka finishes the thought and gets close to Bakugou and goes in to touch his shirt.

Bakugou just puts his hand out and releases a huge explosion, throwing her away from him. "THAT ALL YOU GOT?!" Bakugou screams and Uraraka runs in to try and touch him again. He punches her and sends her across the arena again with another blast.

The same thing happens several times in a row as a Pro-Hero starts booing in the crowd. "Just get it over with already! Stop beating up the poor girl!" Some of the crowd agrees and Aizawa turns on his microphone.

"If you think that maybe it is time to hang up your cape. If you were watching closely you would have noticed, that Uraraka can take it. And Bakugou is treating her as an equal and giving her a fair fight."

"Thanks for creating all the debris Bakugou. Time for my special move. THE METEOR SHOWER!" The crowd gasps and looks up at the sky and sees hundreds of rocks floating above Bakugou. "Release!" All the rocks drop from the sky and are about to fall onto Bakugou.

When he puts one hand in the air and releases an explosion as large as one with his gauntlets. Turning all the rocks to ash. Uraraka, close to passing out tries to run up to him again but Bakugou releases another giant explosion with his other hand directed at her.

It knocks her down to the ground. "I... I can still fight." She whispers to herself as she tries to get up but falls back down to the ground.

"And that's the game... Bakugou wins." Present Mic sighs and Aizawa groans. "Do it properly." Mic sighs again and turns the microphone back on. "And Bakugou wins! He will be moving on to the next round for another one-on-one fight!" 

Uraraka is carried out of the arena on a stretcher and Midoriya clenches his fist and leaves the seating area and walks downstairs into the preparation area. 

"Now I go up against Todoroki... I can't let everybody down... I have to win." Midoriya tells himself as he stretches and cracks his knuckles.

"And the powerhouse who has won every competition so far... IZUKU MIDORIYA FROM CLASS 1-A! Up against the half and half ice kind, SHOTO TODOROKI ALSO FROM CLASS 1-A." Present Mic screams as the two teenage boys enter the arena.

________________

"In every memory of my mother, I only see her crying. So I'll show my old man that I don't have to rely on his damned fire quirk. I'm going to show him that I reject his power. I will defeat you using only my right side."  Todoroki's words replay in both of the heroes who glare at each other as they step into the arena.

"BEGIN!" Todoroki starts the match by sending a wall of ice at Midoriya. But the boy just stands still and waits for the ice to hit him. When it does, it shatters on impact, not leaving a single scratch on him.

"WOAH! Midoriya and Todoroki start the match off with a bang as Midoriya faces the ice wall head-on!" Todoroki growls and sends another ice wall. Midoriya flicks the ice wall nowhere near his full strength and the entire thing shatters as a huge wave of wind hits Todoroki, forcing him to create a small ice wall behind him so he doesn't fly out of the arena

'I don't know much about how Todoroki fights, but if I just go at him full force I could kill him! But if I hesitate he may use that to his advantage somehow. Plus, Bruce says that I am nowhere close to being at my full potential and that at the level I am at right now, I'm just a little bit weaker than All Might's prime.' I try to quickly analyze the situation but Todoroki sends another attack out.

With no time to even throw his fist back, Midoriya jumps high up in the air and avoids the attack, confusing Todoroki who initially doesn't see him jump up. Midoriya lands on the ice pillar and the entire thing breaks.

"Don't worry Midoriya. I'll end this quickly!" He sends out yet another ice attack and Midoriya's eyes glow bright red his heat vision shoots out of his eyes and at the incoming ice, which melts before it can reach him.

Todoroki sends out the same exact move again and Midoriya flicks it just like before, but this time, Todoroki leaps across the stadium with a little boost of ice at his feet. He lands at goes to punch Midoriya with an ice-coated fist but Midoriya jumps back from him just in time.

As Midoriya jumps Todoroki blasts his ice at Midoriya's foot and encases his entire leg. 'A punch will be much stronger than a flick.. but I have to end this!' Midoriya cocks his arm back and punches downward so hard that all the wind pressure he creates throws Todoroki across the arena, who has to rely on just a tiny bit of ice behind him so he doesn't fly out of bounds.

Midoriya falls back to the ground once the ice around his leg quickly breaks and notices something when he uses his enhanced vision to look at Todoroki across the arena. 'He's.. trembling?' Small portions of frost cover Todoroki's right side as he shivers.

"You're trembling Todoroki, there's a limit. An amount of ice your body can handle... before needing the heat to balance it out.. everyone has been fighting and giving it their all. But you haven't put a scratch on me!" 

Todoroki growls and begins to run up to Midoriya but is noticeably slower than before. He shoots out ice spikes but they are also coming out at a slower rate, allowing Midoriya to side-step them. "Your ice isn't coming as fast."

Todoroki goes to punch Midoriya but the alien boy grabs his arm and spins him away with a little amount of force. 

Todoroki shoots out more ice spikes and Midoriya flicks them into shards. "Right now is the time to stop screwing around!" Todoroki's eyes widen as a memory pops into his mind.

"I don't want to be like Dad!" A four-year-old Todoroki cries into his mother's lap.  "That's why I'll win!" Midoriya rushes up to Todoroki and hits him with a low-level punch in the stomach, but still hard enough to fling him away. 

"She injured you, my masterpiece. So I put her in the hospital." Endeavor answers a five-year-old Todoroki's question with a bandage wrapped around the left side of his face. "You're the one who made Mom do it..!" 

"IT'S YOURS! YOUR POWER NOT HIS!" Midoriya screams across the arena and Todoroki gasps. 

"But you want to be a hero don't you? It's okay for you to be one." Rei says to Todoroki as a video of All Might plays on the Television. "I will always love you, no matter what you want to be when you grow up. So be the hero, you want to be." 

Todoroki's left side suddenly lights up in flames. The crowd gasps at the beautiful sight while Bruce who is watching at home notices something, "You were trying to save him, from himself. Weren't you Kal-El?"

"Yes! Fulfill your destiny! Use your left side! SHOTOOOO!!!!" Endeavor screams from the audience. "Midoriya, I-I want to be a hero too! Don't get angry about what happens next." Todoroki says and stomps his foot down, creating many giant ice pillars headed straight for Midoriya.

Then he adds a giant tornado of fire to the mix. Midoriya jumps up over the ice pillars and flies over them to reach Todoroki while cocking his fist back. "Stop this! They'll kill each other!" Midnight cries so Cementoss puts up several walls of cement between the two.

The two forces collide and the air pressure, ice chunks, and intense fire destroy the air pressure and send chunks of concrete and ice everywhere while a huge gust of wind blows people's hats off.

"What... just.. happened?!" Present Mic who fell out of his seat in the announcer's box scrambles up on his feet to look out the window and into the arena. Dust that fills the arena slowly dissipates and the crowd hums with excitement.

"Who won?!"  The crowd looks at Todoroki who is slumped against the wall, over the boundary line. And Midoriya, who is panting with his shirt torn off, still standing in the arena. "AND... MIDORIYA WINS! TODOROKI IS THROWN OVER THE LINES IN AN EPIC MATCH TO START OFF THE SEMI-FINALS!!"  

Midoriya raises his fist in the air and the crowd cheers so loud that it could cause hearing damage. "Midoriya advances and will fight again in the finals!" Midnight announces.

_____________

"Woah.. did you see that?!" "Yeah! Didn't even leave a scratch on the other kid!" "That is some real power there!" The crowd talks about the fight as Todoroki is put on a stretcher and taken out of the arena. "Seems like the kid with fire and ice was weak compared to him." 

"Yeah dude, compared to him. I'm a Pro Hero and there is no way in hell I'd be able to hold up as well as the other kid did against the half-and-half kid." 

Midoriya walks back up to the seating area for Class 1-A as he buttons up his new shirt. Not paying attention to what is in front of him though, he bumps into a figure. "Oh gosh! I'm sorry about that." He apologizes but freezes when he looks to see who it is.

"Gosh? Wow, what manners you have Smallville." Lois Lane chuckles and Midoriya blushes. "Oh hey Lois! How has your day been going?" He says in a panicked voice.

"My day? Yours has been a lot more eventful! That was crazy! You said you were just slightly enhanced when it came to strength and speed. But you can fly, shoot lasers out of your eyes, not get stabbed by something, and just what the hell! That was insane!" Midoriya blushes even more and then she tugs his sleeve.

"You have to let me interview you!" Lois says. "Uh, but I work for the company. Can you even do that?" Midoriya asks and she just shrugs. "Who knows? Are you down for it?" She asks and without even thinking about it Midoriya nods his head.

"Of course! How about we go out for coffee after this?" She nods and they both smile and blush. "It's a date. I'll be waiting for you at the office in Smallville. Don't stand me up!" She calls out as she walks away.

"Woohoo!" Midoriya cheers and skips down the rest of the hallway. "Now to get back to my friends!"

________________

BOOM! This chapter took forever to write and it isn't that long! I am seriously so sorry for how long it has been. School started back up so I didn't have time to finish the chapter. I hope you enjoyed it. The fight scenes were so fun to write! I also had an idea for a Spider-Man story with Midoriya so if you are interested comment below! Peace :)

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

3.3K 133 18
DISCONTINUED BECAUSE THIS WAS THE FIRST BOOK I WROTE AND THE MC WAS OVERPOWERED. IF YALL REALLY WANT ME TO CONTINUE THIS PLEASE DM ME TO LET ME KNOW...
780 14 4
Izuku Midoriya is far from being the person everyone used to mock. When both of his parents die in a plane crash when he is young, he is sent to l...
142K 4.1K 58
♥︎♡♥︎♡ Izuku Midoriya's world comes crumbling down. He's all alone in a world with no one to care for him. He ends up in the streets. When he disap...
51.5K 1.2K 22
Izuku lives an ordinary life as the adopted child of Inko and Hisashi Midoriya. He works as a paid intern at Yaoyorozu Corporation and is one of the...