stepbrothers//woosan ff

De ZnbAfreen

[completed✓] [where wooyoung has one night stand for the first time and the next day they're step-siblings.] ... Mai multe

disclaimer.
0. [M]
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13. [m]
14.
15. [M]
16.
17.
18.
19.
20. [m]
21.
22.
23.
24.[M]
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31. [M]
not an update but cute stuff
32.
33.
34.
35. (m)
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.[M][last]
Epilogue
NEW STORY! WOOSAN
woosan photo album

8. [m]

6.3K 275 124
De ZnbAfreen

Wooyoung's pov

The test was finally done and I'm sure I did great. I need to get an A. Because now, it was as if San challenged me to. And there's no way I'm loosing this. I took my seat at the cafeteria waiting for my friends.

"Aay aay captain." I called to Hongjoong once I saw him walking towards our table with Mingi. "You look too happy. The test went good I'm supposing?" Mingi asked me. "Really great!"

Mingi just laughed and waved at us to go to his usual table. "It went great? Really?" Joong asked me and I just nodded at him. "Who's your tutor, tell me this instant!"

About that, I need to thank San later. "No need." I replied Joong as our other friends joined.

After the lunch, it was usually the same boring classes to which I was physically present but mentally I was thinking what to do after I get an A. Just go and kiss San? That's it? I've been curious about the feelings I feel lately. I never felt these for a girl, let alone a guy. So I should do it one last time to end it completely right?

"Woo?" Seonghwa called me out, breaking me from my trance. "Yes?"

"Let's go. The class is over. It's algebra and we'll get our results." He spoke. Yes the results. I stood up walking with him to the next class, as Joong and Yun joined us.

The teacher entered and it'll be lie to say I wasn't nervous and this was the first time I cared for some grades, because I need to be in the dance club.

"Students, I'm glad to say that no one failed." He announced and a smile broke on my face, so I didn't fail. "The student with the top grade is, Choi San." He smiled.

I saw San standing up and bowing at the teacher. Mr. Kim started distributing the sheets and I was the last one for some reason. "Jung Wooyoung." He called out.

I stood up and walked towards his table. "See, when you actually try you can do it. You got a B."

B?? What? Shouldn't I be happy? I get to be in the dance club!! I turned back and looked at San who slightly shook his head. For some reason I felt bad for disappointing him. I took my seat and friends all cheered for me. I wasn't happy though.

~

"In for a party??" Yunho asked jumping as we all exited our school gate. "I'm skipping." I announced putting my hands in my pocket and walking. "What?? Wooyoung saying no to a party? How's that possible?" I heard Seonghwa gasp. I chuckled and turned to them, "I have some work to do. Adios."

Driving towards home I felt a lot of emotions. Do I literally need to prove anything to San? Why does it even matter. Was I in love with him? That's never possible cause-- cause, he never attracted me emotionally. And before I can think of an answer, I was alredy at my door. Parking the car in the garage and got out of the car.

Entering the house I looked around and there was no trace of San, so I walked up to my room. He ain't here as well. I sighed, could literally feel my heart beat in my chest so violently.

"Disappointed much?" I flinched at the sudden voice and turned back to face San, who stood with a smug look. "W-why am I disappointed?" I faked my emotions. Did it work though? Because I heard San chuckle.

Ignoring him and also my rapid heartbeat, I entered my room and laid flat on my bed. Though I just wrote a small test of 2 units I felt tired as heck. I turned my gaze towards the door, looking at San's figure which was inclined against the door frame. He didn't speak anything just stood there and kept looking at me. Getting irritated by this I clicked my tongue and threw a pillow towards him. "Fuck off." I cursed as he easily dodged the pillow, to be honest I aimed wrong.

"Don't be too disappointed Woo, make another opportunity to win my offer." He whistled and shrugged as if I was desperate or anything. I scoffed, "opportunity for what? I was just caught in the moment. It didn't mean anything." I clearly lied, not that I feel or anything but I wasn't caught in the moment. I just wanted to get rid of the feelings I felt, teen hormones maybe?

"Whatever you say." I saw him walk back downstairs and by the sound of fridge opening, he was in the kitchen. Sighing I took out my phone to check messages. The messages from my friends were mostly about planning parties for the weekend. I sighed again turning it off and deciding to shower.

As soon as I stepped out after completing the shower, the beautiful aroma of seasoned chicken entered my nose and I literally ran down the stairs as my stomach grumbled. "Oh my god! Heaven!" I exclaimed.

"Oh you're just in time. I ordered chicken." San spoke and I gladly sat down picking the drumstick amd devouring it. "You like it?" I heard him ask and I nodded my eyes close enjoying the flavor as I hummed a little. I ate my food happily, totally ignoring the other presense, on purpose. Laughing at some funny show that was playing on my tv, I finally had my stomach full and felt so relieved. "Yum" I exclaimed, hearing San chuckle. I turned towards him to give a glare.

"The food is all over your face. Are you 5?" He teased moving forwards and plucking a wet tissue from its box and walked towards me. Sitting in the couch beside me, he used his two fingers under my jaw for me to face him. "San? What are you doing?" I asked clicking my tongue, to mask up my feelings with an irritated one.

"Cleaning you." He replied shortly, eyes directly meeting mine and then going back to where he was cleaning my face. That little moment made my breath hitch. My heart was being too loud as I looked at San and how his hands and eyes moved. Scanning his face up close, he's gorgeous. I still remember the first time I saw him, in my drunk state. He was still, Gorgeous.

I gulped as I leaned in, my eyes on his little parted lips, closing my eyes to feel his lips on mine, I quickly closed the distance. Definitely taking San by surprise as he yelped a little but still was able to quickly take over the kiss. God, he is so hot to do this.

He pushed me back in to the couch and hovered over me, without breaking the kiss and hands on my shoulder to my chest and then abs, that's when I realised I'm half naked!!. Not being able to take all these feelings, my pace was really fast and I could feel him wanting me to slow down. And I did. I didn't slow down, but rather I stopped, we stopped.

"I'm home!" Mom's voice echoed from the hallway as she locked the door. We jumped from our positions and sat straight. "Mom!" I called out smiling awkwardly. "Welcome back." San greeted her normal.

Mom smiled and gave us a little look of, 'what happened?' but still let go. "You both had your dinner?" She asked looking at the kitchen and smiling. "Yes we did, yours is in the oven so that it doesn't get cold." San spoke again.

I was only sitting here and breathing heavy and just listening to them. "I'm going to go rest. Bye." I quickly muttered and walked up the stairs. Entering my room and closing the door behind, I stood against the door and held my head in my arms.

The feelings I wanted to end, grew even more. I wanted more than just a kiss back there. I heard San trying to open the door but then me standing against it, he probably couldn't. I moved back for him to enter. Once he was in, he just stared at me and I did the same before I pushed him to door and kissed him again.

He definitely wanted the same as he pulled my body onto his and kissed me back, passionately. My hands going directly to his head and between his hair as his hands slid on to me bare back. I moved my body forward to feel his, and in all honesty it felt like heaven.

My hands travelled to his shoulders then down to his chest as I felt his nipples hard against my skin. Fuck. He's so hot. Fuck. I pulled back slightly to catch my breath before I was pulled in again. "Jump." San spoke breathing heavy as he tapped on my thigh and I did. I jumped and he carried me up by his hands on my butt. Now it was me who was pinned to the door as San moved towards my neck, only kissing and licking it.

I felt one of his hands move away from my butt and all I heard was a click sound, meaning he locked the door. My heart beat increased more, as if it was able to anymore. He seperated me from the door and walked towards the bed as we both plopped onto it together, his lips directly meeting mine.

I felt his hot tongue on my bottom lips, knowing what he wanted I opened my mouth quickly to let him enter and oh god the feeling when his tongue met mine. He licked my tongue before sucking it a bit too hard making me whimper.

Not being able to contain myself as he lightly sucked on my tongue, I let my hands wander towards my hardened member. I touched it a little, moaning in San's mouth as he held my hand. "Don't." He spoke, his voice hoarse and breath heavy. I gulped at how dominant he was.

Removing my hands, he lightly touched my clothed member as I gasped at the feeling, "San..." That came out as a whispering moan.

Knock knock knock

"Woo, didn't you get the test results?"

We both jumped at mom's voice just outside the door. "Woo?" She called out again. I looked at San with worried expression, I can't go out with a tent in my pants.

"I- I did." I called out as I replied her. San only looked at the door definitely a bit scared just as me. "Show me the result then, c'mon. Why is the door locked though?" She asked as she tried to open the door. I jumped out of the bed and motioned San to go to his bed on the top as I quickly fidgted to look for a shirt and pajamas. They were free and comfortable so it won't be noticeable.

I opened the door for her, "San locked it on habit." I spoke and she just nodded and looked at San, who was on his bed now.

"How was your test?" She asked and I just sighed, going towards my bag and pulling out the paper. "Here." I handed her the paper. "B? Wow woo, you'll do anything for your dance right? If only you did this with the intention of actually being good in academics." She shook her head as I playfully rolled my eyes at her.

"Im tired, I'll sleep early." I told her as I tried to walk her outside. "Ok ok. Goodnight. Goodnight San." She smiled as San greeted her back I closed the door once she was out. I sighed, once again closing the door but not locking it. I directly went towards my bed and laid down, "I'll sleep." I announced and San just hummed without any question.

"That was my first kiss."

_________________________________

Forever you're my star!

-ZnbAfreen
(22/08/21)

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.2M 46.7K 35
❝Just shut up and fuck me❞ ❝Gladly❞ -°°°- What happens when a fuckboy and an 'ex fuckboy' end up becoming roommates? -°°°- Mature content 💀 Top:...
51.1K 2.2K 31
Seonghwa, Wooyoung and Hongjoong have been best friends for years. They all three are going to the same university where they'll inevitably make new...
70.6K 4.1K 92
"i didn't think i'd ever feel safe again..." "do you feel safe now?" "choi san... you make me feel safer than i ever have in my life." - in which woo...
1.1M 67.4K 90
{COMPLETE} if there's something i've learnt from a million mistakes, you're the one that i want at the end of the day. seongjoong au where seonghwa...