๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹. โ‡พ j.bell...

Da -tinkerballs

๐˜Œ๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜™๐˜ ๐˜–๐˜•๐˜Œ ๐˜ž๐˜ˆ๐˜•๐˜›๐˜Œ๐˜‹ ๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜™, ๐˜‰๐˜œ๐˜› ๐˜š๐˜๐˜Œ ๐˜ž๐˜ˆ๐˜•๐˜›๐˜Œ๐˜‹ ๐˜”๐˜Œ. โyou're such a dream to meโž ... Altro

๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹.
001!
002!
003!
004!
005!
006!
007!
009!
010!
011!
012!
013!
014!
015!
016!
017!
018!
019!
020!
021!
022!
023!
024!
025!
026!
027!
028!
029!
030!
031!
032!
033!
034!
035!
036!
037!
038!
039!
040!
041!
042!
043!
044!
045!
046!

008!

14.9K 227 349
Da -tinkerballs

INSTAGRAM&NARRATIVE!

@.alaniis just posted on Instagram!

liked by jorjasmith, ajtracey and 1,082,311 others
@.alaniis : LINES featuring @santandave out on every platforms !

VIEW COMMENTS (300,458)

@.alaniis : the cover is very much cheap !! 😭😭. my records label hate me.
📌
view 568 more replies

@.alaniis : also go stream the music video, i want more views that BTS 🤪🤪
📌
@crazyarmy1 : @.alaniis fuck you flop
@crazyarmy2 : @.alaniis nobody now you nigga
@.alaniis : @crazyarmy1 that was a joke chill
@.alaniis : @crazyarmy2 *know and you're literally a 10yo yt girl so don't stay the n-word
view 159 more replies

@santandave : working with you was mad. appreciate you lot, lil sis 🔥❤️
@.alaniis : thanks ❤️

@fanaccount1 : i waited for this song all my life 🤩

@bukayosaka87 : congrats b 🎉
   @.alaniis : @bukayosaka87 thanks 🤍

@user1 loveeeeeeeeee this song so much

@user2 it gives me promiscuous vibes so much i love it 😍
  @user3 : @user2 a r&b version tho

@champagnepapi : 🔥🔥
liked by @.alaniis
view more replies

@pyr3xliving : you never miss
@.alaniis : @pyr3xliving you mad annoying but thanks 😭😭😭
   — view more replies

@marcusrashford : it's a bop 🕺🏾
   @.alaniis : thanks rashy 💜

@.sanchooo10 : love it 🔥🔥
liked by @.alaniis

@.daisyquirke_ : she's an ICON

@liltjay : ❤️❤️
liked by @.alaniis

@user3 : CAN YOU STEP ON ME ?!

@judebellingham : the cover is arse 😭😭
    @.alaniis : @judebellingham thats why i was crying on ft 😭😭
    @user4 : they were on FaceTime ???
    @daisyquirke_ : @judebellingham you know her ?
   — view more replies

@jorjasmith : this is 🤌🏽🤌🏽🤌🏽
@.alaniis : @jorjasmith thanks guapa 🤍
@user5 : @jorjasmith COLLAB ONCE MORE WE NEED AN OTHER PLOT TWIST !!!
    — view more replies

@ivoriandoll : 💜💜
   @.alaniis : @ivoriandoll 💜💜
  — view more replies

@nellarosee : she did THAT !
   @.alaniis : @nellarosee yuppp 🤪
    — view more replies

@fanaccount2 im gonna make so many edits with this song !!

@arrdeegram : it's mad good
   @.alaniis : @arrdeegram thanks deedee ☺️

@user5 : tiktoks gonna love this !!🤩🤩

@user6 : your voice is really magical !

@masonmount : congratulations mamas
@.alaniis : @masonmount call me mamas one more time 😡😡
view more replies

@user7 : you're playing with fire 😭😭😭. arguing with those 13yo trolls.
@.alaniis : @user7 they're bringing me stream by hating on me 🤪🤪

LOAD MORE COMMENTS —

"CONGRATULATIONS !" her team cheered.

now that the first single of her future album is out, her team wanted to celebrate it success. it's not that they didn't believe in her, but alaniis was their only signed artist for now, and seeing her achieve these records.

being the top streamed artist in the uk right now was amazing, but being on the top 10 of the uk charts and entering the billboard hot 100 top 10 was even more amazing.

"here for you, lil genius" olivia, her manager, gave her a glass of champagne.

"no thanks, i don't drink" alaniis rejected, grabbing popcorn.

the girl walked to her little group of social media friends. if she was true to herself, theses girls weren't much more than social media friends.

"hi bitch" nella greeted her, before hugging her.

alaniis greeted every girls in the booth, having quick talk with them. nella, adeola and vanessa were complimenting the younger girl, filming her for their snaps.

"hi baby, congratulations" kenza, an influencer, told the girl, hugging her. "i brought my friends with me, i hope you don't mind."

"no, it's fine" alaniis didn't even care about who was at the party. "i have a lot of people to see, so..."

the singer went to dave and his friends, greeting them awkwardly. she wasn't the most sociable girl.

"hey miss jobert" aj hollered at her. "there's someone waiting for you outside."

alaniis thanked him before getting outside. it was cold night. january was ending to be replaced by february, the weather was horrible and if she could, she would stay at home most of the time but since her label got a permission for this little gathering during the pandemic, she had to be there.

"hey" a hoarse voice said. a voice she could recognize everywhere.

"rhys" she took some step back. "what are you doin' here ?"

"i wanted to see you" he lit up his cigarette. "want one ?"

the girl rejected it, putting her hands in the pocket of her jacket. rhys was really annoying, he knew she didn't smoke nor drink but he was always offering her some to test her.

"you're beautiful" the rapper blurted out, with a smirk.

alaniis rolled her eyes, still thanking him.

"mans all calm right now, everythin fine ?" the older one asked.

she nodded, putting her cap on her head.

"how is it going with your boyfriend ?" rhys asked with a mocking tone.

"its fine" the singer answered, getting colder.

"i thought you two were done."

"i was mad at him" the girl said, turning her head to see the desert streets. "you should stay at your house. if the feds find-"

"you were mad at him so you trashed him" he interrupted her. "you're really one of a kind baby."

"what does that even mean ?" she crossed her arms on her chest.

"it means you're doing the same shit as with me" he began. she pouted. "you remember when i got out of prison, you wanted me to stay with you all the time and because i couldn't, you acted like i was cheating on you."

"but you were !"

"i wasn't ! mans been loyal the whole time" rhys laughed, being annoyed by her. "you act like im the only toxic, but you're too. ive been a bad boyfriend, true. but i never cheated!"

"don't lie to me ! i literally saw you in bed with three others women" alaniis' voice broke down. "stop lying, you've cheated, more than once. and i forgave you everytime. don't make me look mad."

"but you're mad 'laniis" his laugh was hurting her head. "you remember the fact that you cheated first ?"

"with who ?" the scouser spat bitterly.

"marcus rashford ?"

even though that sounded like a question, it was an affirmation. rhys knew damn well what happened between her and marcus.

"what are you on ?" her tears rolled down her eyes. it was almost traumatic for her to talk about her relation with the drill artist.

"i know you were sucking marcus rashford's dick while i was in jail."

"we weren't even together !" she wanted to scream, but she kept it low.

"the man knew you lot were 16 ?"

"HE FUCKING KNEW YA ARSE WAS 16 WHEN YOU SUCKED HIM ?!"

"don't scream rhys."

"there's a difference between a 16 year old dating a 19 year old and a 16 year old slutting around with a 23 year old !" he raised his voice once more.

"stop screaming rhys" she pushed him. "and don't slutshame me."

"you know what ? fuck you already" he spat, throwing his cigarette on the ground. "mans swallowed his pride just for you to act like a spoiled brat ? fuck you."

the rapper then left, leaving the singer crying in front of the building.

NIA's NOTE —
thanks for the 3k
it's going crazily fast 😭😭
sorry for updating late
ive started college
and it's already
killin me

plz don't juge
my shitty
single
cover
i dont have
any skills 😭😭😭

graphic designer
is not for
me

you can see
now how
fucked up
alaniis is

like,
what type
of girl think
it's normal
to have sex
with a 23yo ?

also, i don't
hate bts
before
sum1
crucify me

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

88.2K 1.9K 18
โ› can we be, can we be, be each others company . . . โœ โ”โ”โ”โ” in which jude finds himself falling for his physiotherapist. (jude bellingham x fem! o...
103K 1.7K 52
.... แด€ษดแด… สแดแดœ แด‹ษดแดแดก แด…แด€แดษด แดกแด‡สŸสŸ ๊œฐแดส€ สแดแดœ, ษช แดกแดแดœสŸแด… ส€แดœษชษด แดส๊œฑแด‡สŸ๊œฐ แด€ แดษชสŸสŸษชแดษด สŸษชแด›แด›สŸแด‡ แด›ษชแดแด‡๊œฑ...