VJoy short stories

By redlabel_07

Just a few short stories~~~ Short story More

On
Rainy
Day
On Rainy Day guitar ver
Goodbye Hello!
Kind
Mysterious Neighbour and Piano
Odd eyes
Cursed Princes and Vampires
Fate
Again 2

Again

214 17 8
By redlabel_07

"Where is Taehyung?!!" Sooyoung barked into the meeting room. Her face shows that she is angry and worried about the man's name, Taehyung.

"Agent Sooyoung, relax" The other agent tries to approach Sooyoung, but she stops him.

"Where is Agent Taehyung?" Sooyoung looks at them one by one. She waited for them to answer her question, but no one. No one responded to her, instead simply lowering their heads.

No. She hates it when the other agents lower their heads when she asks a question because that means something bad has already happened.

"Shit!" Sooyoung quickly left the meeting room and rushed to their boss's room. She did not even knock and just burst inside the room.

"Where is Taehyung?" She posed the same query as to her boss.

"Why are you looking for him, Sooyoung?" The boss asked her back

"Just answer me!" Sooyoung almost threw a punch at her boss.

"Doing his job obviously, well, you don't need to be his partner anymore" The boss just answers annoyingly.

"Where is he right now?" Sooyoung asked again. She knows they are hiding something from her because no one gave the right answer to her question.

"Code black! Code black!" The speaker sound can be heard through the building and it is not a good sign. Code Black means one of the greatest agents ever got serious injuries.

Sooyoung rushed to leave her boss's room. She felt something was wrong with the warning sign.

She arrived on the ground floor within a minute. A large number of medical personnel are on standby to assist the agents.

"They are here!!" The loudest voice of the guard makes the medical staff waiting at the emergency entrances

Sooyoung just looks from far away. hoping that it is not the man that she is waiting for.

Sooyoung swore she saw a man in a black suit and his face was covered with blood, including his clothes. A knife was still stuck in his stomach and his hair color.

That was Taehyung's hair color. He is the only agent that allows him to dye his hair any color he wants. The most recent is the beige color. Sooyoung rushed to help the medical staff, but it was too late. The medical staff is faster than her. Sooyoung almost lost her balance if someone had not caught her.

"Are you alright, Sooyoung?" The man that she was waiting for was standing there. He changed his hair to blond this time.

"Tae-Taehyung," Sooyoung stuttered because she could not believe Taehyung was there.

"Yes is me." Taehyung frowned and he was kind of shocked when Sooyoung hugged him.

"God!" Sooyoung cries on his chest. Taehyung swears it's been a while since the last time Sooyoung hugged and cried in his arms.

"Hey Sooyoung, are you alright?" Taehyung cupped Sooyoung's face and wiped her tears. Sooyoung just nodded before hugging him again. Not just Taehyung, but the agents around them are shocked when Sooyoung is hugging Taehyung because all the people in the building know how much Taehyung and Sooyoung love to fight and bicker over everything.

"Sooyoung, calm down," Taehyung whispers some sorting words to calm Sooyoung and they walk to Taehyung's room at level 30 of the building. Both of them were still hugging each other. Taehyung even covers Sooyoung's head with his coat so no one can see her crying face.

They sat on the couch in the room. Taehyung did not even say a word and just let Sooyoung hug him and rest her head on his chest. The truth is, he just finished getting treatment. He had injuries to his body. Almost all of his body was covered with a bandage and Sooyoung had no idea about it.

Taehyung just looked at Sooyoung's hair because her face was still covered with the coat. Taehyung knew Sooyoung hated when people saw her crying and he respected her decision. It had been 20 minutes and Taehyung decided to remove the coat that covered Sooyoung's face. Slowly, he pulled the coat aside. Reveal the beautiful face who is sleeping on his chest. His lips curve when he sees the beautiful creature in front of him.

Taehyung knew he had just made a big mistake in bringing Sooyoung into his room because the room was filled with their pictures when they were still together, including their wedding pictures. That was the biggest picture that was hanging in the room.

Yes. Taehyung and Sooyoung got married a few years ago when they were still very young, and then something bad happened and they divorced. Taehyung never allows people to visit his room. He preferred that they email the job or leave it in front of the door and he would pick it up later. Taehyung just doesn't want anyone to know that he still has pictures of his ex-wife in his office room because, deep down inside, he still loves Sooyoung.

Taehyung wanted to remove Sooyoung's hand from his waist, but when he tried, Sooyoung tightened her hug until he could not move. Taehyung even hissed because Sooyoung touched his wound. In the end, Taehyung just let Sooyoung hug him and slowly his eyes closed. He admired Sooyoung's face.

"Why are you crying Sooyoung?" Taehyung looks at Sooyoung, who is in her deep slumber, the tears staining her cheeks.

"I'm sorry okay." Taehyung smiles and kisses Sooyoung's head, not realizing that a tear escapes from his eyes. After a minute, Taehyung just stares at Sooyoung's face and slowly falls asleep while hugging Sooyoung. Both of them are sleeping in a sitting position.

Sooyoung slowly opens her eyes and blinks a few times until she realizes that she is hugging someone. Sooyoung looks at Taehyung's face, who is sleeping in an uncomfortable position and knows for sure he will hurt his neck when he wakes up. Sooyoung caresses Taehyung's face, making sure that Taehyung is alive and this is not her dream.

Taehyung moves a bit before opening his eyes. The first thing he sees is Sooyoung's eyes are looking at him.

"Oh? "Taehyung quickly changed his position while caressing his neck. Sooyoung was sure a bit in pain.

"Are you alright? Are you in pain? Are you hungry? Do you want to go home? Or do you need anything? Just tell me "Sooyoung can feel her eyes getting teary again. Why did Taehyung always put her in the first place? Why does Taehyung always care about her more than himself?

"Kim Taehyung..." Sooyoung looks straight into Taehyung's eyes, who is a bit panicked when he realizes that Sooyoung will cry again soon.

"Oh my god, Sooyoung! I'm sorry!! " Quickly, Taehyung checks on Sooyoung's body to make sure that the woman is fine. Taehyung even checks every detail of it and admires her arm until her fingers

"Tell me did someone hurt you?" Taehyung looks at Sooyoung in worry, but the woman is silently crying again.

"Do you want a hug?" Taehyung asked and this time Sooyoung nodded before Taehyung pulled her into a hug.

Sooyoung just realized that Taehyung had an antiseptic smell on his body. The strong smell made Sooyoung quickly unbutton Taehyung's shirt and when she gasped

"Taehyung..." Sooyoung looks at Taehyung, who just smiles.

"I'm fine." Taehyung even gives his best smile to comfort her, but Sooyoung is sure that Taehyung is really tired. Being the best agent doesn't mean anything because they will get a bunch of jobs that need to be finished in a short time.

"Hey Sooyoung, I'm okay. The doctor has already treated my wound, so I'm good. " This time, Taehyung explains everything just to make sure that Sooyoung doesn't need to worry about him anymore.

"Taehyung..." Sooyoung still cannot believe that Taehyung is smiling in front of him with a slight chuckle.

"It is getting late Sooyoung, you need to have your dinner now." Taehyung buttons his shirt back and smiles at Sooyoung.

"Let's go" Taehyung wears his blazer back and leads him to leave his room.

Sooyoung just realized that Taehyung's room still had their pictures. All of their pictures, including during their first day as a couple, until the last day before the divorce. Not just that, their wedding picture is still hanging there and now she has it. She knows why Taehyung avoids people from coming to his room, why he always tells everyone just to send him an email or leave him in front of his room. Because he still has all of their pictures and he doesn't want people around them, including the new agent, to know about their recent relationship.

Maybe he got another job from their boss?

"Sooyoung, let's go." Taehyung smiles and leaves his room first, followed by Sooyoung. Sooyoung quickly follows Taehyung and both of them head to the café. There is not a lot of staff, so they don't need to wait for a long time.

"Just give me a chocolate croissant and hot chocolate. You? " Taehyung looks at Sooyoung, who is in deep thought.

"ahh... emm" Sooyoung seemed to think again, making Taehyung chuckle.

"Give me a dinner set with a slice of strawberry cheesecake and green tea without sugar. Make sure to put extra side dishes and beef on it. "Taehyung's order made the cashier speechless because that was Sooyoung's favorite order.

"Y-yeah" The cashier stuttered and Taehyung handed his agent card to pay for the food.

Taehyung just smiles at the cashier before grinning at Sooyoung. Taehyung pointed at the table area using his chin while Sooyoung just nodded and walked to the table near the glass window.

Taehyung is back with a tray in his left hand, while his right-hand holds another tray with their drinks, cake, and croissants.

"Here" Taehyung put the dinner tray in front of Sooyoung and, after that, he started to arrange the drinks, cake, and croissants.

"Thanks" Sooyoung is a bit awkward, but Taehyung just smiles and starts to enjoy his chocolate croissant.

Sooyoung starts to eat her dinner. Sometimes she will glance at him, who is focusing on his phone. No more Taehyung who is going to diss her or tease her. Just Taehyung, who is very focused on his recent work that Sooyoung is sure he just got.

Sometimes, Taehyung will sip his hot chocolate while still focusing on his phone, of course.

"Sooyoung, I'll tell Jimin to pick you up. He will be here in 30 minutes. So you can finish your dinner first " Taehyung smiles at Sooyoung, who just nodded.

"Taehyung" Sooyoung looks at Taehyung, who is fully focused on her.

"Yes?" Taehyung smiled while tilting his head.

"Thank you for tonight" Taehyung just laughs at her.

"It's okay Sooyoung" Taehyung finished his croissant before sipped the hot chocolate again, while Sooyoung is enjoying her cake right now.

"V!!" Jimin is the only person who calls him V because both of them have been best friends since kindergarten.

"Hey bro" Taehyung fist bumps with Jimin before the man who just arrived sits beside Taehyung.

"Hey sis" Jimin smiled at Sooyoung, who just smirked at him.

"Thanks, V, I'll treat you later." Jimin pointed at Sooyoung's food.

"No need bro, chill" Taehyung chuckled and finished his drink.

"I need to go now. See you later bro" Taehyung fist bumps again before giving a quick hug to Jimin.

"Bye Sooyoung" Taehyung smiles and rushes out of the café.

"So..." Jimin gives a meaningful look at Sooyoung

"Nothing happened Jimin" Sooyoung quickly finished her drink, ready to leave the café.

"V just finished his mission this afternoon and got a new mission tonight. He never rested Sooyoung and for the first time, he said that he wanted to finish his dinner first before starting the mission. The truth is Sooyoung, he is waiting for me to pick you up. You are his priority, Sooyoung. "Jimin explained hoping his sister would understand what he was trying to do.

"We are not in a relationship Jimin." Sooyoung leaves Jimin, who is groaning in frustration. Jimin harshly pulled Sooyoung's hand until his sister faced him.

"Sooyoung! Stop being a stone-hearted person! Taehyung is dying because of you. He did everything for you! Can you please appreciate him a bit? " Jimin cannot control his anger anymore. Sooyoung can see the veins on Jimin's neck.

"I never asked him to do that!"

"Sooyoung!" Jimin almost slaps Sooyoung if Taehyung does not catch his hand.

"Chill bro, she is a girl." Taehyung dragged Jimin far from Sooyoung. Sooyoung just looks at the man who is leaving her alone.

"Agent Sooyoung" Sooyoung looks at the new agent.

"Agent Taehyung told me to take you home now." The man said while showing the text that Taehyung had sent to him. Sooyoung just nodded and followed the new agent.

Sooyoung glances at Taehyung and Jimin once more. She could see Taehyung was smiling while calming her brother. Taehyung caught her looking at them and he was smiling at her. The sweet smile has been a while since she saw it.

The new agent sent her until they arrived at her glorious apartment.

"Thanks, agent Brian" Sooyoung smiles and walks into her apartment.

"Hi, Sooyoung" Seulgi greets Sooyoung, who seems to be in deep thought.

"Hi Seulgi," Sooyoung smiled and hugged Seulgi. Seulgi is her neighbor and sister-in-law.

"You seem in deep thought, Sooyoung," Seulgi smiled, and Sooyoung just flashed her silly smile.

"Well, you know the mission and so on." Sooyoung gives the most logical reason.

"But, Jimin told me that you had already finished your current mission." Seulgi teased Sooyoung, who mentally cursed Jimin.

"I know what you think about V, right?" Seulgi guesses while smiling at Sooyoung. Other than Jimin, Seulgi also used to call Taehyung V.

"Sooyoung, you can do whatever you want. No one is gonna stop you, but people around you can give you some advice so you can think about it again. As a sister, I can see you still have a feeling for V. Sometimes you can follow your heart, Sooyoung. Think twice before making a choice " Seulgi patted Sooyoung's head and walked into her house.

"Kim Taehyung, you drive me crazy," Sooyoung sighs before unlocking the door using her fingerprint.

Sooyoung took a bath and changed into one-piece pajamas before heading to the living room with a mug of hot chocolate.

Sooyoung looked at the drink and remembered Taehyung sipped his hot chocolate during dinner.

"Damn Taehyung!" Sooyoung leaves the living room and lies down on her bed, but she still remembers Taehyung when they need to share a bed because of the mission and Taehyung is a real gentleman who sleeps on the floor and lets Sooyoung enjoy the bed by herself. That time, Taehyung didn't even use a pillow or blanket. He just used his arm as a pillow and his bathrobe as a blanket. At first, they share the bed, but after Sooyoung in her deep slumber, Taehyung moves to sleep on the floor because he knows Sooyoung hates to share her bad with random people.

Sooyoung was a bit shocked when she found the bed empty and she felt touched when she found Taehyung sleeping on the floor without a blanket or pillow.

Sooyoung ruffles her hair before walking to the balcony. She enjoys the night wind and when she opens her eyes, the only thing she remembers is when she and Taehyung were still in a relationship. Taehyung whispered sweet words to her. Taehyung always praised her beauty and Taehyung said how much he loved her.

Sooyoung sighed and quickly changed her clothes into skinny jeans and a t-shirt that she tugged on. She takes her car key and quickly leaves the house. She is heading to her workplace, hoping Taehyung is still there or in his room.

Sooyoung shows her identity card to the security and they just move to the side because her card is rare among the other staff. The black identity card is only owned by the most talented agents.

Sooyoung takes the lift to Taehyung's floor. She ran and burst into Taehyung's room.

"Taehyung!!" The room was empty. Sooyoung heavily sighed and walked to Taehyung's working table. She can see a frame that has a picture of them. Both of them make a silly faces. Actually, Sooyoung hated that picture, but Taehyung always said that she was cute. Sooyoung can see a small note in the frame.

'My Sooyoung, who always lights up my day'

Sooyoung sighed again and put the picture on the table again. She turned on the computer and the wallpaper was still her picture. A lot of questions started to play in her mind.

Sooyoung could not believe what she just saw. Taehyung is tracking her using her phone number. She was not that stupid until she could not understand what she just saw. Not just that, Taehyung always makes sure she is safe because he can see her whole house from his computer. Yes! Taehyung put CCTV in her house.

Sooyoung was a bit shocked when she found a lot of videos of people trying to rob her house and how Taehyung settled them. After he finishes with the robber, he will smile proudly at the camera and make a love sign. Sooyoung could feel her knee buckle and she ended up sobbing under his table.

She feels worse and sad. The man that she thought was the most useless was the man that always prioritized her in everything. Slowly, Sooyoung gathers her leftover energy and walks to the sofa. She stares blankly at their wedding picture that he hung on the wall along with their pictures.

Sooyoung lies down on the couch and does not even realize that she has fallen asleep already.

Sooyoung blinks a few times because she smells something nice. A tray of food was ready in front of her. Sooyoung also found a blanket covering her body and a pillow under her head. Sooyoung put the blanket on the side. She found a green sticker note under the cup.

'Morning Sooyoung, here is your breakfast and coffee. I guess you still love coffee, right? I have a job that I need to do and you seem so tired, so I will just let you sleep. I put your clothes on the table. You can take a bath here before going home. Your skincare and toothbrush are in the paper bag too. Have a nice day >.<

Sooyoung sighs because she cannot meet Taehyung again. Sooyoung walks to the paper bags on his working table. There are two paper bags. Sooyoung checks the first one and she finds the clothes on it, so she moves to the second one. Sooyoung was stunned because inside the paper bag contained all of her skincare. Start with cleanser, toner, moisturizer, and many more. Taehyung bought the new one and all of them are not cheap!

Sooyoung takes the new toothbrush and cleanser before walking to the bathroom. Taehyung's room is a bit special because he has his own toilet and pantry. It is not that big, but it suits a person.

After washing her face and brushing her teeth, Sooyoung enjoys breakfast again. That's her favorite breakfast. Taehyung remembers every single one of her favorite things without missing it. Every single thing he remembered until now, even though they were already divorced. Why did she never notice this side of Taehyung before their divorce? Kim Taehyung, who always loved her more than his life, always made sure she got what she wanted, double-checked their weapons before starting the mission, and always turned himself into a human shield just to save her.

Sooyoung finished her breakfast while thinking about Taehyung, the man who succeeded in making her fall in love again. The man who made her mad and was always the reason for her being happy again. Only the almighty Kim Taehyung can do that. Sooyoung smiles when she remembers how annoying Taehyung was when the boss decided to make them work together again. They love to bicker over simple things. The reason why they are partners is that Taehyung knows her weaknesses. Sooyoung is scared of thunder and heavy rain. She always calls for Taehyung if she is scared and Taehyung is always there. Slowly, they start to be great partners again and start their failed relationship again. being a friend and then moving to a close friend.

Sooyoung takes a bath and wears the outfit that Taehyung brought for her. Yes, that is her outfit, but she can smell Taehyung in it. It makes her feel very comfortable. Sooyoung decides to tell her true feelings to Taehyung after Taehyung finishes his mission. She is going to tell him that she loves him.

Yes! Sooyoung loves Taehyung.

Sooyoung falls in love with Kim Taehyung.

Sooyoung loves her ex-husband

Sooyoung gets excited and decides to plan a surprise for him. Sooyoung knows Taehyung really loves surprises, especially when she makes them. Even a small surprise can make Taehyung smile for a week and blush every time he meets her. His ears will get red and he will flash his unique boxy smile at her while scratching his nape.

Sooyoung goes to her room and starts to cook Taehyung's favorite food and bakes a chocolate cake for him. Taehyung loves chocolate cake as much as he loves her and no one can separate him from the chocolate cake. He can finish the whole chocolate cake alone without sharing it with anyone. Remembering it makes Sooyoung chuckle.

But humans can only plan it...

Because God will decide whether it will happen or not...

Sooyoung drops the bag that contains all Taehyung's favorite foods.

"W-What?" Sooyoung cannot believe what she just heard. No! She didn't want to believe it.

"I'm sorry" The doctor lowers his head after apologizing

"No! No! Taehyung is fine, right "Sooyoung started to cry in front of the Operation Room. The doctor said that Taehyung covered one of the new agents and let the assassin shoot him. Taehyung told them to save their lives first and let him handle it. The mad assassin stabs him in the stomach and continues stabbing him until Jungkook and his other friends shoot the assassin. Jungkook is the one who brings Taehyung to the unit.

"Sooyoung..." Jungkook looks at Sooyoung, who is sobbing.

"Tae-Taehyung said..." Jungkook couldn't continue his words.

"Taehyung said that he loves you so much."Jungkook can remember clearly how Taehyung said it between his last breaths and how he smiled when he said Sooyoung's name. Jungkook could not control his tears anymore. Kim Taehyung loves Sooyoung so much until he only remembers her that time.

The man that he loved was dead before she confessed her true feelings to him.

"No!! No!!! " Sooyoung is bawling in front of all of them. Almost all of the staff were shocked when they saw Sooyoung crying.

"Sooyoung!!" Jimin hugged his sister, Sooyoung, and pushed his brother, but Jimin was stronger than her and she ended up letting her brother embrace her.

Jimin was silently crying when he found out that his best friend was dead. Kim Taehyung is dead. Jimin swears that he will kill the bastard that killed his best friend.

Sooyoung is sobbing on her bed. They are just back from Taehyung's funeral. Her black clothes were soaked with raindrops and tears. Sooyoung doesn't even care if her bed sheet gets wet. She just misses Taehyung. She misses him so much.

Knock knock

Sooyoung covered her head with the pillow before she heard someone open the door.

"Sooyoung..." Sooyoung almost choked on her tears. She knew that it was her brother who was sitting beside her.

"You know, V hates your tears so much," Jimin said while controlling his voice. He almost cried when he mentioned his name.

"V said that... each of your tears is diamonds, so he hates it when you cry. Please don't cry Sooyoung. " Jimin burst into tears. Remember how Taehyung said to him that he could not control his emotions anymore.

Sooyoung hugged Jimin and cried on her brother's chest. She does not even care if someone else can hear them, she just misses Taehyung.

"Shhh... Shh" Jimin caresses Sooyoung's hair and back, trying to calm his only sister. Slowly, Sooyoung stops crying, but Jimin still cares for her back to make sure that she is totally fine.

"I love him," Sooyoung said, making Jimin look at her who was resting her head on Jimin's chest.

"H-huh?" Jimin cannot believe what he just heard.

"I fell in love with him again Oppa. I love him and I decided to confess to him today but... " Sooyoung wipes her tears and looks at Jimin, who is waiting for her to finish her sentences.

"I'm late" Bela forced a smile while lowering her head.

"Sooyoung, you know that V always loves you" Jimin held his sister's hand

"I know and I always know," Sooyoung wiped her tears.

"Kim Taehyung only loves Sooyoung." Sooyoung smiles at Jimin.

"Kim Taehyung loved Sooyoung more than his life"

"Sooyoung makes Kim Taehyung life complete"

"Taehyung will always love Sooyoung no matter what"

Jimin cried when his sister remembered each of Taehyung's words. Jimin remembers how Taehyung always said to him that he loved Sooyoung so much since the first day he met that girl.

"Kim Taehyung, I love you again."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26K 867 15
➢ If I know what love is, it's because of you ! Tons and tons of Taekook Oneshots cause why the fuck not !? Hope you all have a great time readin...
3.1K 157 4
taegyu one shots and short stories for my fellow taegyuists out there!! (no smut, sorry!!)
5.3K 145 5
↑ tae ↓ gguk all taegguk drabbles 💌requests open (smuts from some of my books as well)
8.1K 258 21
Just some cute short stories of BTS. Also posted on my AO3 account DTSbulletproofduckscouts