House of Bangtan 2

By AgentCALM

Waking up in an unknown place was one thing, Now you've gotta solve the mystery of the house. BOOK 2 of HOUSE... More

INTRODUCTION
ARC I
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
ARC II
CHAPTER 11
Halloween Special
CHAPTER 12
PAST LOGS 1
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
Marriage Certificate
CHAPTER 16
PAST LOGS 2
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
PAST LOGS 3
CHAPTER 19
PAST LOGS 4
CHAPTER 20
ARC III
CHAPTER 21
The Vaudevillian
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
PAST LOGS 5
CHAPTER 24
-
The Maestro
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
PAST LOGS 6
CHAPTER 27
-
The Physician
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
PAST LOGS 7
CHAPTER 31
-
The Heir
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
PAST LOGS 8
CHAPTER 35
-
The Tycoon
CHAPTER 36
PAST LOGS 9
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38

CHAPTER 4

600 40 23
By AgentCALM

Chapter 4: Understand

 Whose name is that?

Why does it seem unfamiliar on your tongue? Why was the name Anne hurting you, and why was it so cruel to take the name? Deep down, it is unsettling that the name was just someone you used to know. Could it be that the name itself yearns to be called by its owner?

"Anne?" You were surprised. How could you not remember your name? Has it been that long since someone asked your name?

"It must be a shock to you, huh?" Taehyung quietly looks at you, "I'll still call you Love if it makes you happier and –"

"Anne, call me Anne... I don't want to ever not remember my own name," you told him, and he nods his head. How are you going to process all of this?

"I don't trust him. He should be dead," Hoseok said, but then you grab Hoseok's ear, and he whines.

"I don't trust you, but I'm still here. Now get off your brother. You'll kill him." Hoseok proceeds to look at Taehyung before he gets off him.

-

"I'm not going back there, Tae, you know that," you sigh, "Now spill everything you know," You sat down as Taehyung's lingering figure sat down. Hoseok was still protective over you, so he had made sure to keep a distance from Taehyung, hence why Hoseok was holding you beside him.

"What more do you need to know? Now, you know who the killer is...." Taehyung mumbles, "I'm just here to –"glancing at Hoseok –"bring you away from danger. Do you need to know more?"

"Taehyung, you were alive all this time. Where were you?" you asked him, "I thought – you – you were dead. I don't understand how you could just let me go through all of that. I trusted you!"

"I drink the tea, love, Namjoon will be suspicious if he doesn't. I had my reasons!" Taehyung started to fume.

"Reasons? You want me to believe you had reasons, and you want me to just say okay?" you asked him, "Taehyung, how are you still alive?"

"The dosage inside the tea was not enough to kill me," he explained, "I want to explain love, but –"

Taehyung then glances at Hoseok, who is giving him looks. Taehyung then huffs as he slumps to the sofa back, "Love, would you mind getting me some tea?"

"What – who are you to ask me –"

"Go, Anne, I'm not going to hurt my brother." Taehyung's sharp words were enough to make you uneasy. You should ask doctors about Taehyung's behaviour. Taehyung always quips his words to Hoseok. You're not stupid. Those two had tension they needed to solve, so you sighed as you stood up.

"Let's get this over with. I'm taking Anne with me," Taehyung said, and Hoseok couldn't help to scoff.

"You? Aren't you happy enough you're free? Do you have to drag her with you?" Hoseok said he was slouching as he laughed, "You – I'm not going to argue with you. Get out of our house. You're messing up our home."

"You bastard, even up until now, your possessive ass couldn't stop obsessing, "Taehyung snickers, "Did Dawon's death fuck you up that bad?" Hoseok stood up, pulling Taehyung into a chokehold.

"You don't know anything, Taehyung, I suggest you shut your mouth, or I'll sew your mouth," Taehyung then laughs out loud. He was coughing as Hoseok still had him by the neck.

"You're a joke, using Namjoon's words, your all talk and no do. No wonder Namjoon used you. Did you have fun being his dog?"

"You don't know shit," he seethes.

"And you think you knew better?" Taehyung snickers, "The only thing you're good at is being a shield to everyone, you were a good brother Hoseok, but you are a sociopath itself. You even stop your medication."

"I did it because I was saving you, and –" Hoseok was about to hug his brother; Taehyung acted fast as he twisted Hoseok's arm behind his back. Knocking him up in the knee and hitting the back of Hoseok's head.

You went back to hear a crash to see Taehyung's blurry figure.

"Tae – what – "

"What I need you to do is listen to me, Anne. We don't have much time," Taehyung gently held you, "I'm sorry, but I have to put him out. He would not let you go."

"Taehyung, I already told you I'm not going back there. You won't even tell me what's going on with you. Do you think I'll willingly go with you?" You were about to move your body towards an out cold.

"Seokjin is in danger." It was enough to make you stop on your track.

"Taehyung... out of everything, please don't mention his name. I – "

"Even the slightest chance of Seokjin still alive, are you going to let it go?"

"Seokjin is still alive?"

"Alive and still kicking," Taehyung smiles. You were not supposed to go back. He knows the only thing Seokjin wishes for you were away from the house. Taehyung dragging you back was a constant reminder of what Seokjin had to endure.

Taehyung then proceeds to rummage inside Hoseok's pocket before he finds a kitchen knife in his pocket, and Taehyung sigh. He was willing to kill Taehyung for you. He couldn't help to tsked at his brother's slumped body before tying him to a chair as he watched your movement.

But right now, you are the only person who knows how to solve this. Anne is the only girl who manages to escape the house alive with no bruises. You did it once, and maybe you were lucky twice, but the third time was always the charm.

"But first, we need to fix your eyesight. Jungkook took them from you, don't you think you should get them back?" Taehyung walks to you.

"How? Hoseok had called every doctor there was, and they told me the injection inside was enough to blind me. I don't think I'll be able to see anymore," you quietly say before Taehyung holds your hand.

"Not if you don't have the antinode. You should have gone to the creator of the injection," Taehyung then walked somewhere before he led you to sit in a chair.

"Who? Jungkook? He was the reason why I can't see Tae –"

"Anne, how about a trip to the creator of the injection? Love, what do you think of flying to Paris tonight?"  

A/N: Sorry for the late update, enjoy! Btw if you all want to ask questions I'm happy to answer them! If you might have confusion about this book please do wait until I unravel every single one of them. 

If you have questions please do ask on my message board! Sometimes the comments here don't show up when I search for them, but they are in my notification so it's frustrating. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 552 37
Book 2 This time, no one knows what Jung Hoseok did exactly, but here's to hoping they don't die in the process of dealing with that mess.
unknown. By ros.

Fanfiction

51K 3.8K 29
ー ur eyes can deceive you, dont trust them. a bangtan fic. © ownjeonn 2017
157K 7.8K 16
wrong place wrong time (book is under heavy revising as of jan 1, 2019. i do not recommend reading until all chapters have been updated.) credit to ©...
3.3K 464 22
Yoongi sees things he is not supposed to see. Taehyung wants to help and loses himself along the way.