𝖂𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝕸𝖊...

By BanuD51

Zhanyi fanfiction. Zhan is CEO of Xiao company and married to a Yibo when he was only 10 years old. Now he lo... More

prologue
chapter 1 Yibo birthday gift
chapter 2 baby zhan and Yibo marriage
characters
characters
chapter 3 in New York
chapter 4 truth revealed
chapter 5 discussion
chapter 6 double shock
chapter 8 meeting
chapter 9 meeting 2
chapter 10 acceptance
chapter 11 distress
chapter 12 my dream
chapter 13 birth secret
chapter 14 guests in Wang mansion
chapter 15 marriage arrangements
chapter 16 wedding shopping
just for fun.....
chapter 17 protective brother
chapter 18 Haikun is back to china
chapter 19 Wang brothers
chapter 20 brothers love and affection
chapter 21 yibo friends
chapter 22 journey to Chenqien
chapter 23 journey to Chenqien 2
chapter 24 journey to Chanqien 3
chapter 25 engagement
chapter 26 wedding.
chapter 27 unknown person.
chapter 28 left alone
chapter 29 uneasy feeling
chapter 30 hurt
chapter 31 Mrs. Han
chapter 32 i need time
chapter 33 wang family
chapter 34 hospital
chapter 35 xuan and jiyang baby
chapter 36 untold truth
chapter 37 zhan ge is mine
chapter 38 modeling
chapter 39 surprise
chapter 40 angry zhan
chapter 41 you can
chapter 42 success party
chepter 43 jealousy
chapter 44 drunk zhan
chapter 45 I love you zhan ge
chapter 46 worried
chapter 47 don't touch what is mine
chapter 48 kisses
chapter 49 zhan ge i need help.
chapter 50 yibo where are you?
chapter 51 yibo missing
chapter 52 trauma
chapter 53 brutal death
chapter 54 smart jian
chapter 55 honeymoon
chapter 56 lusi idea
chapter 57 intense romance
chapter 58 become one
chapter 59 not anymore please
chapter 60 jin Zixuan
chapter 61 good news
chapter 62 Xiao's
chapter 63 jin's office
chapter 64 kill xiao zhan
chapter 65 A chance
chapter 66 saving zhan
chapter 67 finally meet her
Epilogue..

chapter 7 became father unexpectedly

2.3K 166 29
By BanuD51

Third person pro.

Next day morning Yibo reached china with his parents.

Haikun is busy with some company work so he can't able to come with them and his wife bai lu also stay there back with his husband.

After reaching airport Yibo, Qerin and Caramen came out airport and there they saw Xiao yu and Fengmin in waiting hall, watching her friends long time after Carmen move her hand while calling yu.

Seeing this yu also started moving her hand saying hi to them and keeping broad smile on her face.

Then, Qerin hug his friend fengmin and Carmen her friend yu. Welcome back to China Qerin, Carmen both Xiao couple said same time by welcoming them. Then they four laugh on them self.

How are you my friend now both Wang couple asked their friends. again the four elder's laugh on them self like college student and Yibo just watching their parents antics while standing behind them.

Then, they'll turned towards Yibo Mrs. Xiao yu went to Yibo oh........ My baby how are you she asked while looking Yibo face and hugged him.

Yeah...... Aunty I'm fine he answered with hasitate voice.

Oh god you're looking so cute...... Then she kissed on his templates I miss you so much my baby she said.

He just smiled and nodded his head then fengmin also came to Yibo and hugged him by asking how are you my son.

Hmm......... Yibo just nooded his head while smiling.

Come let's go saying they went towards their cars sat on it and drove the cars to wang mansion.

At first fengmin want to bring them to Xiao mansion but Qerin insisted to go to wang mansion he missing his house , missing all sweet and sad memories, that he have with that house . So, with no option they bring them to wang mansion.

After reaching their first yibo came out from car and other four fallowed him.

They'll are standing in entrance while watching their house .

So, many years happened to came hear Caremen said while looking to their house and Qerin just nooded his head and said humm....... So many years happened he also repit the same words while watching their mansion.

Yibo went near to their mansion looking around the mansion it is the house where he was born where he spend his childhood a sweet smile farmed on his face by looking their mansion after long time.

Then, they'll went inside the house sat on sofa in leaving room. And some servent bring their luggage and keep them to their respective rooms.

And Wang and Xiao started to talk so many things and after long time they enjoying the time with their friends and family.

And Yibo went straight to his room he don't want sit with his parents so, after going to his room he got fresh up and changing his clothes in pyjamas he lay on his bed closing his eyes he drifted into deep sleep he was very tired with plane journey and also stressed out for knowing about his marriage he wants come out from this stress for some time.

After taking a long nap Yibo woke up from his sleep at 3.00 pm while rubbing his palms on face he opened his eyes and went into bathroom to take shower after long shower he changed his clothes and went into down leaving room saw that Xiao couple already went from there and only his mom and dad talking with each other.

Caremin watch her son then she called him, Yibo you came son did you sleep well she asked.

Yibo just nooded his head with out saying anything.

Come first have your lunch morning also you didn't have your breakfast saying she brings him to dinning room and serve his food on plate.

Today evening at 6.00 pm you have to go for meet do you remember that she asked her son.

Yes, mom i know I remember that he replied to his mother while nodding his head.

Please Yibo don't mess around infront of him. She said

Yibo just look at his mother while frown on his face and said humm....

After finishing his lunch Yibo trailed on backyard garden for some time while enjoying the beautiful garden view.

Then, at 5 o clock he went out by driving one of the car went near the restaurant where his mom told him to meet zhan but he is not ready to face him Yibo never saw zhan as person or any pic of his he don't know how he will looks now.

Taking a long singh...... He went into the park wich is located to near the xx restaurant and sat on the bench and saw at his next bench where already a handsome guy sat on it Yibo just watched that person with mesmorised eyes really that person looking so, handsome and elegant in that formal clothes. The side person didn't saw him he just sat there while thinking something deeply he is not in this world.

Yibo just take his mobile in his hands and open it he just watching social media while scrolling it continuesly in between glance on side person. then, they both came out of their own world by loud cry of a baby and saw a stroller pram in between their both bench.

Yibo just look at boby on stroller and then the person who sat next to him and he frowned on that "he already married and also have baby, and I'm getting over a married person stupid he cursed himself while thinking in mind".

And turn back to his phone and started to scroll again.

The other person also look at the crying baby and look towards Yibo," what kind of person he was is that the phone is important for him more than his child how can he sat there like that without caring about his kid, how pethetic he thought".

Then he turned to other side and take his mobile and started check his emails.

What the hell why he is not taking his kid in arms and make the baby stop cry how Routh less father he was Yibo thought with disgusted look.

Then, a person came infront of them what kind of parents ( he thought them as couple) you are don't you see that your baby is crying and you both are busy with your fucking mobile he said loudly to them

Yibo and the person beside him confused by that person shouts. They both look each other and that person who is shouting on them.

I know all couple have some differences between them and queries will happen some time between couple, but it's not the way to show your anger by ignoring the baby like this with out caring about his cries. He again shouts on them.

What the hack.......... Yibo murmured with anoying face.

Taking frustrated Singh the side person shouts back on him while saying he is not a father of that baby and still he is a bachelor.

And Yibo also said he also unmarried and don't know who's child was that baby in stroller.

Then, a lady came saying sorry to them and said that the baby is her son and she took the baby stroller in her hands and went from there while moving it .

The person who shouts on them also run away from there. By fears of get beaten.

Then, both sat back on their place with frustrated Singh.... And they both have anoying look on their face.

Hear you go my next update read and enjoy it.

Please vote and comment below.

Total 1283 words.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 9.8K 28
Xiao Zhan loves Wang Yibo. In fact, the first time Yibo met him was when Xiao Zhan confessed. Wang Yibo lets this cute guy follow him around and orde...
515K 33.8K 60
{A YiZhan Mpreg story} Two people from two different world, one of them, Wang Yibo is happy and focused on his work, he is on the way of fulfilling...
23.4K 1.9K 21
Xiao Zhan is a pediatrician but also a dream healer, He inherited his gift from his mother before she was killed by an obsessed admirer, Zhan's fathe...
107K 7K 18
Xiao Zhan has been working for his father's company for over three years now. He's been dreaming of being able to take over the position of CEO in th...