Ways of a Villain [BL]

By Lichiiee

There are many ways for the villains to win. But the authors make the villains look stupid to make the protag... More

Ways of a Villain
Prologue
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Oɴᴇ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tᴡᴏ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tʜʀᴇᴇ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Fɪᴠᴇ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Sɪx
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Sᴇᴠᴇɴ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Eɪɢʜᴛ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Nɪɴᴇ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tᴇɴ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Eʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Fᴏᴜʀ

3.8K 162 58
By Lichiiee

Hezier, Craigh, Phoebe, Rohatyn, Yvonne, and Secres were on their way to get the five people their master ordered them to kidnapped. Although they were confused, they did not think about it that much since they knew that it will be beneficial for them. They all share the same goal. And they trust their master the most so there is no need to worry, they just need to get their mission done as fast as possible.

They are strong enough to get the five even with those five of one of the strongest personnel in the Solstice Kingdom. (A/N: sorry guys 😐 this is by google translator so am not sure)

Secres has two controlled powers which is the Spatial Dimension and Ancient Flowery Manipulation. The spatial dimension can travel around the world just by saying the place and can deflect the attacks by opening a gate but a risk will be taken as the attack will land that place, on the other side you can use it to open a gate near the enemy if you are strong enough to manipulate it. Ancient Flowery Manipulation which is the magic that the Adolseverse’s very first leader had. She inherited the blood of their first ancestry. But none of the Adolseverse’s clan know of this as Secres power to control the Ancient Flowery Manipulation only starts showing when she was around fifteen years old. Sadly in the novel, she died when she was only thirteen years old so Ravana is very much surprised himself regarding of this matter.

Hezier has the ability to manipulate and control minds and he can also manipulate bloods and memories. His ability to control the others mind is of a top tier magic users. They can never get back to their right minds or senses even if a high class mages or magic users tries to remove it unless Hezier himself remove control of it. Hezier can control blood by either tasting it or seeing it. But tasting the blood is certainly better since he can control not only the owner of the blood but also the peoples who shared the same blood as his target, in short the target’s family or relatives. As for his ability to control other's memory, he can alter it to the point where he can make one go insane and can never go back to their sanity.

Yvonne is an illusionist and can read one's mind just by looking at one's eye, in short mind reading, she can also communicate or rather talked to other person even if she was far away, in short telepathy. Yvonne's capability of making an illusions can damage one's soul and emotions. It can bring back the dark memories that was buried within the target. While the target was in his past, Yvonne can change it into a more deadly scene than the original to shaken up the target until he lose to the illusion. Yvonne can also read minds when the target is inside the illusion (she can also read minds even if it's not in an illusion), she can dig deeper into the targets memories even if it was sealed or destroyed as long as she doesn't loose control. And her telepathy ability has no limit to how far the distance was between her and to whom she speaks.

Phoebe can control souls. She can capture souls as long as she have things that the target has. She can make an army of souls and can devour them as well. She can transfer one's soul to another body if she wants and she can trapped one's soul in a chibi doll that looked exactly like the targets. She has a kingdom of souls where she is the queen and the souls captured were tortured if things did not turned out well if she gave them orders.

Rohatyn has the power of sand. His sand can turn everything into a sand. He can make every pieces of living and nonliving things a sand. He can also counter attacks by using his sand. It can be both defense and offense but Rohatyn used it more for defense since most of his companion disciples is offense. He can also control dusts and particles.

Craigh has a great talent for physical combats and has a great control of his power which is gravity and speed. He is good at weapons and head on head fights, he has a very sharp senses, befitting for a future future crown prince like him. His gravity can not only bring people down on their knees but can also create weapons from nature. His ability of speed can trick the eye of most people. He can control a Domain Expansion as well because he inherited the blood of a true royal bloods.

(Note: inspired by Jujutsu Kaisen. Teehee ^_^)

They already found their first target. Shin Alexei Leischary of the Aeiaschary Clan. He was famous for always defying the rules of the said Clan. He was fearless because he knew better than anyone that they can't just disown him because they admitted (Aeiaschary Clan) that Shin has a big potential mostly beneficial for the Aeiaschary Clan.

The six quietly followed Shin who is completely unaware of the trouble coming for him.

Shin is currently walking in a dark alley while extremely looking around as if observing and feeling around if someone is following him which made the six feel suspicious. Is the famous Shin the Bad but Pure Boy of the Aeiaschary Clan doing something illegal? The six’ curiousness got ahead of them and almost decide to show up to capture the man and interrogate him to ask what is his connection to their master, but thankfully, they managed to stopped themselves before doing something that would put them into trouble. They sighed deeply and calmed down themselves.

The six weren't seen since they have cast a spell of invisibility and stealth earlier before coming back to their homeland. It can last for 10 hours since it is only a mild spell (for them). They only wore it for about thirty minutes so they still have nine hours and thirty minutes.

Shin is now in front of a wheat field as if waiting for something while enjoying the fresh air and view which made the six confused. What is he doing there? Their suspicions grew within them. He wouldn't possibly travel from the capital to north straight five hours just to get fresh air right? If he did then he is the real definition of the word dumb and stupid. But what if he is?

They waited for more than 30 minutes, observing the certain target at the whole time. It is now midnight at exact 12:00 o'clock.

While their mind was filled of worries and unanswered questions, suddenly, a large, dark, old castle appeared. Shin entered the castle at the moment it appeared so there was no time for them to slip in since they were still in a grave shock. The castle was about to disappear after Shin entered but luckily, Secres manage to open a gate inside the castle not far from their target.

They were following Shin and observing the palace until he stopped in front of a large golden door with a strange pattern and strange letters. They saw him doing something in the strange door such as fixing the strange letters that were attached at the door. The letters were ERIENATCADRN. He put them in a different places until he finished. The six never got to see what the formed word was since they were keeping a distance from their target, not to mention they were from behind.

The large door opened sideways only to reveal another four person inside sitting comfortably in the center of the room while eating famous foods from different kinds of places in Solstice Kingdom.

A five large and long golden thrones were seen and a table. Only four of the thrones were occupied and the one remained empty. Other than that, there was no other things inside the room.

The five golden thrones were positioned in a circle surrounding a central round table. The four person looked at Shin and said at chorus, “Your Late.”

Their target just scratched his neck and said nothing but walked at the fifth empty throne. The six proceeded inside to see more and they saw the appearance of their target’s companions. Isn't that their other assigned targets?!

Their targets greeted each other casually when someone talked behind their backs.

“Ho.... What is this? A secret meeting?”

Ravana’s disciples is now covered in sweats while gulping nervously. Their eyes widened and felt as if a knife had stab them. Their heart rate is too fast as if it will explode any time.

They looked at their back and saw one of the great generals in the Solstice Kingdom. Even the five inside is completely surprised at the arrival of this great general completely not expecting it at all! He just came out of nowhere!

As expected, the higher-ups of the Solstice Kingdom cannot be trusted.

The great general walked inside casually as if he had caught a very big incident which is quite true while smirking. He was looking at Ravana’s disciples but at the same time, it seems it was directed to the persons behind them so the six were still not sure.

But Claymore, the certain general of the west summoned his holy sword and pointed it at the six clearly looking for a fight. His daily uniform was replaced by an armor and he activated his powers.

Oh no! Did he see through us?!

The thought of Ravana’s disciples who is currently in danger.

Meanwhile at the Atherein Paradise:

Ravana wonders what is going on with the main characters now that it has changed a lot and the novel has not been followed. He was supposed to kidnapped them but that did not happen because of his interference to the novel.

While he was on his thoughts, a loud explosion outside was heard. He was about to check outside when he heard a very familiar voice from his back.

“Yo, Raven!” a cheerful but elegant and casual voice, it could be none other than her.

That's right. To every story, there would be someone who would stay at the villain's side until the end. It could be anybody. Family, friend, assistant, maid, butler, someone who has gone through the same pain as the villain, and etc. It depends on the author.

“Sister.”

But to Ravana, it was his mother, aunt, and sister.

|~|

Savannah Sheldan Blaize Blackwell (Ravana’s mother)

Ririka Heather Blaize Blackwell (Ravana’s sister)

Athenra Hilise Vladimir de Blackwell (Ravana’s aunt)

CTTO.
CHAPTER NOT EDITED.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 6K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...