snap (male! Musician! reader...

By ndeunzjbwxjb

this is a story where the protagonist (y/n) snaps when nagatoro goes a bit to far. he then started hanging ou... More

the talk
the promise
the others
The crush (pt.1)
the confession (pt.2)
the secret and the song
the success
thanks for 10K
The EP
100 Bad Days
(A/N): WHAT

the snap

7K 71 33
By ndeunzjbwxjb

Today was a normal day for (y/n). Nagatoro was in the room while he was playing the guitar. Nagatoro decided to tease him a bit.

Nagatoro: wow senpai, you play that guitar like a virgin.

No reaction, shes really running out of insults.

Nagatoro: damnit... You look real gross today senpai.

Still no response

Nagatoro: damn... 'how should I get a reaction out of him. He barely is reacting... I got it!'

Nagatoro: huh senpai, you should just rot in a hole if you aren't gonna say anything or do anything.

She smiled but internally was screaming at herself, saying she went to far but she but she kept going.

Nagatoro: your really useless y'know senpai, little old useless senpai can't do anything on his own.

She kept going even though her gut was telling to shut the fuck up.

Nagatoro: maybe you should rot in a hole, the world is better off without such a useless gross virgin.

This was the final straw.

(y/n): would you just shut your god damn mouth for once in your life! What is fucking wrong with you! I just want to have a normal life with friends and be happy but I can't!

Nagatoro then realized that she fuck up.

Nagatoro: s-s-senpai I-im sorr-

(y/n): get out.

Nagatoro: wha-

(y/n): I said. Get out!!!

She backed away from him and grabbed her stuff and then ran out of the class room.

Gamo's pov

I was on my way to paisen when I saw nagatoro booking it out of the music club room. I tried to call her over but she kept running.

I thought that paisen must have done something to her. But when I opened the door I saw him on the floor crying.

I ran over to him.

Gamo: paisen, What happened!?

(y/n): g-gamo?

Gamo: yes paisen, it's me Gamo. But can you please tell me what happened.

He just cried more, I hugged him. After a bit he asked me a question.

(y/n): Gamo, am I useless?

What the fuck happened? Did nagatoro do this?

Gamo: no paisen, you aren't useless. Why would you think that?

(y/n): ...

Gamo: not in the mood to talk about it. Ok let's at least get on the couch since it's more comfortable.

He nodded and then we sat on the couch, I hugged him again and he buried his face inti the area between my boobs and my shoulder. After a bit, he slipped down into my chest when he fell asleep. I blushed a little.

Gamo: 'ehat the fuck happened before I got here. Was Nagatoro the cause of this, if so I'm gonna-'

I was cut off by (y/n)'s sleep talking.

(y/n): Gamo...*hugs Gamo tighter*

I was a blushing mess and almost passed out but i calmed myself down and then laid back on the couch with (y/n) still buried into my chest and I soon succumbed to sleep also.

Sorry for short chapter and bad writing (─.─||)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 5.6K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
2M 106K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
185K 4.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
5.4K 204 5
It was supposed to be a search and rescue mission. However, things are never simple with the Marine Corps. Waking up in a mysterious land, Y/N, Lumin...