Overwatch High A.U

Door SailorMoonClan

Tracer, after being affected by the slipstream project, is enrolled in Overwatch High. A school for the gifte... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Update and notice
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 8

47 1 0
Door SailorMoonClan

October 24th

Tracer walked through the hallway before her eye caught on a poster on the wall. It read "October 30th Halloween Ball" On the bottom of the poster it said "costume necessary!". Tracer kept this in mind as she continued on to her first class meeting Genji. Class went normally for the most part, "Hey Genji" Tracer asked, "Are you going to the Halloween Ball?" She asked. Genji looked up "No not really, why?" He responded. Tracer rubbed the back of her head, "I don't know it sounds like fun and I'm new here so might as well try to meet new people." She said. Genji responded with a small "hmmm.". "What's stopping you from going?" He asked. "No one to go with" She answered. Genji laughed "Used to" He said "We're going" He said. Tracer was taken aback by his forwardness "Oh Sure!" She answered "What's with the enduseasthm?". "Can't keep me away from a party" Genji said, a small smile forming. Tracer continued to her next class, As soon as she arrived she remembered her promise to Emily and walked over to Hana. "Hey Hana!" She said, Hana paused her game and looked up "Oh! Hey Tracer, what do you need?" She said with a cheerful smile. It just hit Tracer what she was doing and suddenly she felt embarrassed, "Oh! I just wanted to say that my Girlfriend likes your streams and she wanted me to tell you!" Tracer thought she was embarrassed but suddenly Hana's face looked as red as a cherry "Wow! Really!" She said "I didn't think anyone would watch" Hana admitted "I'm glad she likes it!". Hana seemed to be getting even more embarrassed by the second to the point where Mako slid her some water. After drinking half a bottle she finally seemed to calm down. "Sorry, I just didn't expect for people to see my streams already" Tracer talked to her a little bit longer before the bell rang, demanding that she sit

*.

Morrison sat in his office, A large stack of papers in front of him along with Reinhardt and Ana in his office. "Well...What do you guys think?" Morrison said dreading the response. Reinhardt was about to speak before Ana burst out "Its idiotic Jack!" She yelled, "I can't believe you are even considering this" she huffed. Morrison sat back "I know it's risky but. He stopped for a moment "I just can't let things continue like this" He finally let out. Reinhardt rubbed the back of his neck, "Well, We're receiving some new help." Reinhardt said to lessen Ana's concerns. Ana was still not happy as she let out a large sigh, "I'll go along with it Jack just for you, But don't expect anything good to come of it." Jack stared at the ceiling, I'm more worried about the students accepting the big change. Morrison looked at the Halloween Ball flyer in his office, "Let's hope my plan goes well."

*

After School

Genji and Tracer walked into the mall, Bustling with Halloween sales and decorations. The two had one mission and one mission only. find the best costume they could, The duo walked into a store, costumes hung up all around with people of all ages trying to find one that fit them. Tracer darted to the women's section, she dung through the isles trying to find something that wasn't just a sexy version of something. Genji did the same but in the mens section. Before long Tracer got what she could consider her costume, it was just a simple corset with black clothes and cloak with a pumpkin head, Her take of the headless horseman. Genji after looking for a while, found his own holy grail, a super Sentai helmet. He found the rest of the accessories and the two of them had found their costume for the party.

They left the store with their treasure, and went to the food court, Genji getting a banana while Tracer got a burger. "Hey Genji" Tracer started, swallowing the last bite "Can I ask you a serious question?" She asked. Genji nodded "Yeah what's up." He responded. "Well, I've heard other people's stories of what happened to you and your body, but I've never asked you and I wanted to hear your side.". Genji prepared his lies, "It was such a shame" and "It was an accident". Genji wanted to tell her the lies that he told everyone else. But something about her just made him melt his facade, "It was supposed to kill me." Genji started, his eyes glued to the floor. "I had come home drunk.. Again"

*

Genji arrived home to find his brother waiting for him, "Genji, We need to talk" Honzo said. Genji rolled his eyes already knowing how he was going to drag him to another intervention with people he barely knew talking about how they loved him. Hard pass. Genji tried to get past him but Honzo wasn't relenting. Genji sighed and just let him guide him to a car out back. Genji passed out in the car but awoke to a giant warehouse. He followed Honzo, his barely sober brain not questioning what was happening. "I mean, it's my brother. What's the worst that can happen?" The building was empty, except for two swords. Honzo picked one up and tossed the other to Genji, "Brother you know I care about you." Honzo said, unsheathing his sword. Genji drew his blade as well, He saw the resolve on Honzo's face. Genji knew whatever he was going to do he was dead set on it.

The match was intense. Genji blocked strikes, only retaliating with the blunt end of the blade. Genji tried to talk Honzo out of it but he didn't listen. Finally Honzo slipped past Genji's defences and sliced his right arm clean off. Genji felt cold, and he swore he could see the light, but Honzo wasn't done. He flicked a switch and left a lighter on the ground, gas was seeping out of a pipe. Genji could tell this was the end, But as fire surrounded him, He saw a bright light, and the wings of an angel. Angela, An Overwatch hero in training, saved him. It was close though, they almost declared him dead, but Genji fought and he survived.

*

Genji looked for her response. Tracer was shocked, she knew it would be bad but that bad? She reached her hand out and gripped his, "I'm so sorry Genji you deserve so much better." She said. Genji fought back the tears. "Yeah but I'm surviving so I'll be fine, The homelessness is taking its toll though". This nearly knocked Tracer over, "Homeless?" she exclaimed "Where do you sleep?" She asked. Genji guided her through his routine, "How are you living like this?" She asked. Genji shrugged "It's not the biggest concern at the moment" Genji said, Tracer looked at him with a deadpan expression. "Seriously" she beagan, with a sigh she continued "Genji I'm not gonna force you but here's my address, if you need a place just let me know" she handed him a note with her address on it. Genji put the note in his pocket, "Thank you Tracer, this means a lot to me." Genji admitted. After the two talked for a while longer before heading their separate ways.

*

October 30th

The sun was out and the air was slightly chilly, the hallways were filled to the brim with students in costume. There were too many serial killers to count, There was even a group of guys who dressed up like Mr.Morrison, which he laughed off. Tracer had worn her costume, the Headless Horse Woman. Even Winston had gotten in on the fun, he put white dye in his fur and decorated his classroom with snow. Fareeha didn't dress up at all, while Hana wore a simple cat costume, a bell, ears, and dress. And apparently she got Mako a matching pair of ears as he was also wearing a pair of cat ears.

The day went by fast as the school was excited for the fall break and the weekend. And the dance. The final school bell rang and Tracer waited outside by her motorcycle, until Genji walked out, wearing a green hoodie and pants matching with a green helmet of Super Sentai. "Looking good samurai!" She called out Genji laughing. "Right back at you pumpkin head!" He responded. Tracer drove Genji down to the venue for the ball, an old theater decorated with skulls, cobwebs, and jack o lanterns. The two walked in, the music playing in the background as students talked, and some danced on the dance floor. They had every food imaginable, Pie, Cake, Even some desserts that they couldn't pronounce.

The two partied, eating all the food they could. and even dancing some, but most of the time they were hanging out on the side chatting. The night was still young until Lucio paused the music in between songs. "What is up Overwatch High!" Lucio shouted over the mic, The crowd went wild, the lights dancing over them. "Before I continue with some music, we got a big announcement from Mr.Morrison!" Lucio handed the mic over and the principal cleared his throat. "Hello students" he began a few cheers echoing across the hall. Morrison seemed to be nervous. "As you know I've been away for a couple days and that's because a nearby school needed help." He said the crowd staying silent. "And this school was way beyond repair" Mr.Morrison readied himself "And because of this I wanted to help them by inviting them to Overwatch High!" He exclaimed. Some of the students were confused while others seemed genuinely excited. "Now please give a warm welcome" Morrison began, the crowd clapping. "To Talon Academy" and the crowd went silent. Until a student yelled out "Booooooooo"

The crowd was filled with complaints, insults, and even boos. The crowd watched as some students who looked unfamiliar walked in. Tracer nudged Genji's shoulder "What's wrong with Talon Academy?" She asked. Genji removed his mask "They've been a rival school for years" Genji started "They ride are coattails and try and screw us over, not only that, what they teach is pretty suspicious" Tracer watched as students filed in from the doors. The two schools seemed to be divided by an invisible wall, The teachers tried to keep the students behaving. It almost worked until an Overwatch student yelled out "Get out of here losers!". A girl wearing a bright purple cocktail dress with soft blue skin walked up and threw punch all over him, causing all hell to let loose. Food was flying left and right, people got smothered in icing and cake. Tracer almost got hit with donuts, but luckily She blinked past it. She grabbed Genji's shoulder "Is it time to leave?" She yelled over the food fight. "Yeah lets dip" he responded after throwing and hitting a talon student square in the face with pie.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

514K 7.9K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
877K 19.9K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
130K 4.6K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
78.1K 2.8K 49
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...