Kuroko No Basuke Oneshots And...

By yetyoibabe

A collection of Kuroko no Basuke One-shots or Short Stories. (Character x Reader) *NOT TAKING REQUESTS ANYMOR... More

Author's Note
All I Want Is You (Kuroko Tetsuya x Reader)
Valentines Date Proposal (Kise Ryouta x Reader)
Obsessed Demons (Special Request Part I) LEMON
Obsessed Demons (Special Request Part II) LEMON
His Cute Confession (Mitobe Rinnosuke x Reader)
Sweeter Than Chocolates (Himuro Tatsuya x Reader)
Stuck With A Creep (Midorima Shintaro x Reader)
I Am Not Gay (Takao Kazunari x Reader)
Stay, Don't Go (Murasakibara Atsushi x Reader)
How I Love Your Voice (Hanamiya Makoto x Reader) LEMON
I'll Never Leave You Alone (Akashi Seijuro x Reader)
A Promise Of Forever (Imayoshi Shouichi x Reader)
Trick or Treat (Generation of Miracles)
That Side Of Him (Midorima Shintaro x Reader) LEMON
You're Mine Now (Kise Ryouta x Reader) LEMON
What If They Were Your Father (Part I)
His Writer, Her Reader (Mayuzumi Chihiro x Reader)
What If They Got Jealous Of Your Child/Children..
Runaway Groom (Nijimura Shuzo x Reader)
Love As We Know It (Special Story PART I)
Love As We Know It (Special Story PART II)
Love As We Know It (Special Story PART IV)
Easy Chair (Kuroko Tetsuya x Reader)
Say My Name (Akashi Seijuro x Reader)
What If They Were Your Father (Part II)
Once Upon A Time (Special Story PART I)
Reasons Why + Hackers (Rant && Explanation)
Everything For You (Okamura Kenichi x Reader)
Monthsary (Kagami Taiga x Reader)
Netflix And... Chill? (Aomine Daiki x Reader) LEMON
IMPORTANT.

Love As We Know It (Special Story PART III)

5.6K 198 199
By yetyoibabe

Hello, pretty ladies :)

This is already the third part of the mini-series I wrote for @AtsushiNoKyojin and @tsukixx. So if you haven't read the first two chapters, please go back and read it so that you'll get this one. Okay? Thankyou for reading, lovelies ♥

Listening to "Haunted" by Taylor Swift while writing this. Omfg. It fits you and Murasakibara's OTP in this chapter. LOL

---

Love As We Know It (Murasakibara Atsushi x Reader x Himuro Tatsuya) PART III

---

It was seven weeks prior Murasakibara Atsushi's disappearance when you discovered you were carrying his child.

You were helpless and miserable..

You couldn't get through to him at all and you couldn't bring yourself to show up in his house to tell him you were pregnant infront of his family. Besides, you didn't even know if he was home.

You were so scared..

Getting pregnant and you were still in college.

What would your parents say or do to you? They might kill you if they ever discover your condition.

Not knowing what to do, you locked yourself up in your apartment. You couldn't eat properly, couldn't sleep, couldn't do anything but just stare at nothingness with thoughts of Murasakibara in your troubled mind.

"[Name]!" Came Himuro's voice from your front door, he sounded so worried and furious. "Open up!"

You couldn't even find the voice to answer so you remained silent and just pretended that you didn't exist.

However, Himuro broke in. He immediately searched for you and found you in your bed. His chest tightened painfully at the sight of your current, wasted state.

"What happened to you, [Name]?" He quickly made his way closer and sat beside you.

But still, you ignored him..

"Rumors of you being pregnant are all over the school, [Name]. What exactly is happening? And where is Atsushi?"

At that, you bursted into tears and sobbed miserably..

"Oh God! So it's true?" He asked in utter shock.

You only nodded your head while still sobbing..

Himuro immediately pulled you up and comforted you in his arms. He rubbed your back and pressed you against his body even more. "Sshh. It's going to be okay, [Name]. That's not good for the baby, please stop crying."

"B-But Atsushi.. He left me. I can't contact him. I don't know what to do." You said in a shaky, hoarse voice.

"We'll talk to him. I'll help you, so please stop crying." He cooed gently, tightening his grip.

With Himuro's help, you were able to contact Atsushi through his phone. It seemed like he blocked you but not Himuro.

"Hello." Came the voice you've been longing to hear. Only it sounded different now, it was cold and emotionless.

"Atsushi! Where are you? Stop doing this to me please! I'm pregnant and I don't know what to do!"

"W-What?" Minutes of complete and utter silence passed by before he spoke again with a broken, shaky voice. It sounded like he was crying on the other line. "I'm sorry. I can't be a father to that child, [Name]. I'll be leaving for Paris to study Culinary and I don't want to have any problems. This is all I ever wanted, I'm sorry."

You swayed evidently, seeing the world around you darkened upon hearing the sudden news. "What about me? This is your child, Atsushi!"

He didn't speak, but you could hear his faint sobs and some distant chatters..

"Why are you doing this to me? I thought you love me, Atsushi! I thought you do!" You screamed, unable to control yourself.

Well..

Fuck control. Fuck everything.

But then, what he said next made your body lose it's strength and you fell unconscious on Himuro's arms.

"I did."

*   *   *

When you woke up, you were already in a hospital room with your family and Himuro. Turns out you fainted due to fatigue and stress. Your gaze darted to your worried-looking family, they must've known everything about your condition already. Then your conversation with Murasakibara came back inside your head.

He didn't love you anymore..

Tears started to stream down to your cheeks again. What would you do? Your pregnancy would cause too much shame to you and to your family because of not having a partner or husband. And worse, your child would grow up without a father.

"How can you do this to us, [Name]? We expected too much from you. Who's the father?" Your father asked in a restrained voice, you could tell he was trying to keep his calm.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." You sobbed. If only you could kneel infront of them, you would.

"Who's the father of that child? Tell us!" He snapped angrily.

"I am." Himuro Tatsuya interjected, getting everyone's attention. Including you who was apparently flabbergasted. "I'm the father, Sir."

"You- I presume you already know your responsibility to my daughter!"

"Yes, I do. I'll marry your daughter, Sir. I'll give my child a decent family, don't worry."

Himuro's ridiculous declaration surprised you to bits. So when your family left to take care of some things, you immediately confronted him.

"What was that, Tatsuya? Why did you lie? You're making everything worse."

He showed you a sincere and determined face. "I'm serious. I'll marry you and be the father of your child."

"Are you insane? We're not your responsibility! I can't let you ruin your life because of me!"

"I love you, [Name]. I've always been inlove with you.." After years of keeping it all to himself, he finally confessed.

You froze up, unable to speak for a moment. If his declaration of lies were surprising, this was different. This was utterly unbelievable.

"Are you crazy? I'm pregnant with Atsushi's child, Tatsuya. You have no future in me." You said, stating a universal fact.

In an instant, you were already inside his arms. There were tears in his eyes and he buried his face against your hair. "I can't give you up. Not now, [Name]. You need me now, you and your baby."

Tears flowed down through your cheeks. Tears that were meant for Himuro. "How about you?"

"I'll be here, hoping that one day you'd return my feelings for you." He whispered, tightening his embrace. "I'll be here loving you and our baby wholeheartedly."

You broke into even more sobs. "You're crazy, Tatsuya!"

"I truly love you, [Name]. I can accept everything as long as it makes you happy."

Himuro Tatsuya loved you so much that's why he let you and Murasakibara Atsushi be together before, because he saw you happy with him. But now..

..it's his turn to bring back your smile again.

He would become the best husband and the best father to your child.

That's how much he loved you..

*   *   *

You got married with Himuro Tatsuya three months after, and you became a decent lady in the eyes of people despite the truth. You got your own house and you also stopped your studies for the meantime, while your new husband continued.

You gave birth to your child -which looked exactly like her biological father- with your husband supporting you in the delivery room. It was him who carried your baby first and then gave it to you with a proud smile.

"I'm so proud of you, [Name]."

Himuro was indeed the best husband and the best father to you and to your daughter, Tasha. Though you and Himuro didn't establish any romantic relationship or contact, he remained patient and understanding. He was never pushy with things even though you were already married.

He graduated from college and he started working as an engineer. You also resumed on your studies since your daughter was already two years old.

Everything was going well and finally..

..you had completely forgotten the man who left you for his ambition.

"Good morning, [Name]." Himuro greeted, giving you his signature charming smile as he tried fixing his tie.

You yawned and sat up. "Good morning. Where are you going?"

"I have a meeting today."

"It's Sunday." You reminded him.

"It's urgent, but I'll be back early to take Tasha to the mall. I want to buy her that doll I was telling you about the other day."

You smiled, warmth embracing your heart. "Okay." Then you crawled out of bed and walked closer to him. "Here, I'll help you."

He didn't say anything when you smoothed the fabric of his shirt then swiftly fixed his tie properly. "I love you, [Name].."

You halted and looked into his handsome face. But when you opened your mouth to speak, he silenced you with his lips. He immediately pulled away from the kiss then smiled sadly.

"It's okay, you don't have to answer. I have to go."

You reached out to grab his arm but he was fast enough to walk away.

"But Tatsuya, I love you already.."

*   *   *

You waited for Tatsuya that day, however, it was already dark and yet he still hadn't gone back home. He even forgot his promise of bringing his daughter to the mall, your poor Tasha fell asleep waiting for her father.

Worried and scared, you called him.

"Hello, Tatsuya."

"[Name]? I'm sorry. I got into an accident, the car won't start."

You panicked. "What? How are you? Are you hurt?"

"I'm okay. The brakes didn't work and I crashed into a tree." You even heard his silly laugh. "I'm sorry I destroyed our car."

"What the hell? Just leave that damn car there and go home, I'm waiting for hours already."

"Okay, I'll be there."

Almost twenty minutes later, he finally arrived. Thankfully, still in one piece and without a scratch.

You immediately welcomed him with a tight hug, almost stumbling him backwards with your weight and the impact. "My god, Tatsuya! I was so worried!"

"Hey now. I'm fine, [Name]. Relax." He said softly, returning your hug.

"But I thought you got hurt.. or worse.. I thought you.. you.." Somehow you couldn't say it..

..so he did it for you. "You thought I left you? That's not gonna happen, [Name]. You and Tasha are my family, I love you so much."

"I love you too, Tatsuya. You better not leave us or I'll really kill you." You confessed, sobbing like a little child.

It surprised Himuro, he held your shoulders and moved you farther to make eye contact with you. "You.. What did you say?"

You didn't answer him and instead, tiptoed to claim his lips into a passionate kiss. It was different from all the brief and cold kisses you two shared before. Himuro melted into your kiss and he lead you to the bedroom you two shared, never breaking the kiss.

In scattered, thoughtless movements, he ripped your dress apart and completely left you naked in his sight. He also discarded his clothes and positioned himself on top of you.

"Before I take you, I want you to say it again, [Name]." He demanded, eyes fierce and clouded with intense passion.

You held unto his shoulders for support when you felt him starting to dig into you. "I love you, Tatsuya.."

He smiled and kissed your lips passionately again. "Finally.."

And that night, you gave your everything to Himuro Tatsuya for the first time.

Heart, body, and soul.

You and your husband finally became one..

*   *   *

Your life with Tatsuya was perfect after that. You couldn't ask for more. He was a perfect husband, a perfect father, a perfect partner, a perfect lover..

Tasha was already three years old when you graduated from college and luckily got a job as a manager in a well-known hotel.

"My wife's still not pregnant eh?" Himuro grumbled with a pout as you laid in bed together.

You didn't know what to say, you and Himuro had been trying and trying and trying to make a baby but no.. It was no use. While you and Atsushi only did it once and you immediately got pregnant.

Life really is a mystery.

[A/N: Can I laugh? Like, NYAHAHAHA. Got this idea from my Aunt who got frustrated of not having a baby no matter how many times they tried.LOL]

"Maybe we're just too busy or something. Let's not rush things, Tatsuya." You snuggled your face against his bare chest and closed your eyes. "Good night."

He planted a soft kiss on your head. "Good night, honey."

That morning, you woke up with the sound of a phone ringing. You scanned your sleepy eyes around and saw that it was your husband's phone. You took it and answered the call.

"Hello?"

But there was only silence on the other line.

"Hello? Hello?"

You checked the screen, it was an unregistered number. After a few seconds, the line was cut off. You tried not to suspect but somehow you couldn't stop yourself, so you saved the number on your own phone.

When you heard the shower in the bathroom stopped, you laid in bed again and pretended to be still asleep. Himuro stepped out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his lower half. He got dressed for work, prepared his things, and left you a gentle kiss on your forehead before leaving.

When he was gone, you sprung up and immediately did what you were supposed to do. You checked your husband's belongings and discovered a brown envelope hidden inside his closet. With shaky hands, you opened it and saw that they were pictures of you and your daughter, mostly of your daughter. At the back were dates of when they were taken.. in Himuro's penmanship.

"What is this?" You mumbled in confusion.

You flinched when you heard footsteps, you quickly returned the pictures inside and placed it back to where Himuro hid it. Then you positioned yourself on your bed, faking a yawn. When Himuro opened the door, it looked like you had just woken up.

"So my wife is finally awake? Good morning, love." He walked towards you and kissed your cheek. "Tasha's still asleep so I prepared breakfast for my two girls."

You giggled. "Thank you, honey. Why are you still here by the way?"

"Oh, I left something." He stalked towards his closet, and just as you thought, he took the brown envelope from there. After keeping it inside his bag, he gave you one last kiss before finally leaving.

You fetched your phone and stared at the number you saved earlier. Determined to know what's up, you bravely typed a text.

This is Himuro Tatsuya. Where you at again?

After what seemed like hours of waiting, a reply arrived:

What are you talking about, Tatsuya? We're in the hospital. He can't reply to you because he's asleep, so I did. Taiga here.

You frowned. Taiga? Kagami Taiga? Hospital? What hospital? And most importantly, who's he?

Somehow, your heart started to beat fast. It was a familiar feeling.

An unpleasant feeling..

What's the name of the hospital again? I forgot. I'll be there now.

A reply arrived immediately:

Tchiunasana General Hospital. Room 256.

You immediately got dressed and left Tasha to your helper. You got inside a cab and went to the hospital Kagami told you about.

Nervous and unsure, you took a step inside the hospital and asked the clerk at the lobby where Room 256 was. After taking the directions, you walked towards your destination with sweaty hands.

You stopped on your steps and read the label on the door. You took a deep breath first before slowly opening it. The first thing you saw was a group of people by the corner, talking. If you were not mistaken, it was the famous group of young basketball players you heard before, the Generation of Miracles.

You continued scanning your eyes around. There were flowers and balloons, and a video playing on the television screen. Your eyes widened. It was a video of you and your daughter while you were at the beach last summer, it was Himuro who took it.

Why was it there?

Then your gaze darted to the person lying on the hospital bed. You gasped and your horrified eyes widened even more. You took a step back, leaned against the wall and covered your mouth to prevent yourself from making any noise.

Why?

On the hospital bed, Murasakibara Atsushi was lying..

..well, what's left of him.

---

OMFG. PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!

THE LAST PART IS COMING RIGHT UP! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.6K 522 13
This is a Kuroko No Basuke - What if... (scenario) and knb x reader oneshot book. I accept requests , you can either comment it or message me perso...
169K 3.3K 45
A One-Shot book for Knb~ Mostly Various X Kuroko unless requested to write other ships. :)) Disclaimer : I do not own the Knb characters and pictures...
127K 3.6K 14
❝ there is no winning to victory , if you win alone ❞ ○○○ { DISCONTINUED . } multiple one shots featuring the characters from kuroko no basuke x read...
715K 18.5K 131
These contains one-shot of your favorite characters from KNB!! I don't do any Lemony or Lime stories only fluff and all not also yaoi or Yuri (not a...