Secrets| Dabi x black reader โœ“

By LUVVME101

your the wife of Touya Todoroki known as Dabi. you just found out about his secret life being the head of the... More

His Secret
Chaos
Chaos Pt 2
Parenthood
Alone Time
Events
Apology
Stress..
Bad bitch
Change
Couple goals
The B word
Stay
Lesson Learned
Moving Day
Birthday Chaos
Morning Sickness
Day in a life
Birthday Girl
Family Issues
More Secrets๏ฟผ
Thought's
Therapy
Again!?
Memories
Bed Rest
Gender Reveal?
Dylan's Day?
Appreciation
Need You
A Day in the Life
Secrets

Unexpected Surprise

538 11 4
By LUVVME101

It was two days past your birthday and Touya went back to his business trip, you were peacefully asleep and all of a sudden you woke up having to throw up. You ran to the bathroom and did your business, after you stopped you flushed the toilet and was about to brush your teeth but you had the feeling again.

You've been throwing up a lot so automatically assumed what was going on, you brushed your teeth and couldn't go back to sleep so you played the Sims 4, you wanted to get the wicked whims mod for some reason (wicked whims is an 18+ mod where sims have a more realistic sex life basically, and there's a stripper part too..if you didn't know). You downloaded it and put it in your game, you played for some hours until you heard Dream crying. You got up and walked in her room "what's wrong baby" you asked "babbaa" you sighed and picked her up "he's gonna come back soon I promise okay, wanna lay down with me on babba's side" Dream nodded and clung onto your shoulder "I love you mamma" you smiled and walked in your room "Dream how would you feel if I had a little brother or sister" Dream gave you a stank face "I have to share my room?" she asked "no baby you don't have too, but would you like to have someone to play with you and be with you all the time" she gave it a thought and looked at you smiling "I think it'll be fun" you smiled and kissed her cheek "alright baby go to sleep okay" Dream nodded and got comfortable in the bed "night night" "night night".

+++++++

You woken up early to get ready to go to the doctor, this was your physical to it's just perfect to see if you were pregnant or not. You took a shower and did your makeup then got dressed

Today the weather was warm, luckily your mom said she'll watch Dream so you didn't have to take her with you. You went downstairs and went to your car.

+++++

You arrived to the doctors office and signed in, now you have to wait. You were getting bored so you texted Touya

Sugar daddy😫🤲🏽

Babe:Sugar baby🥴

Sugar daddy😫🤲🏽: what's up Y/n

Um that's not my fucking name, but anyways I'm at the doctor's office waiting for my physical and I'm bored:Sugar baby🥴

Sugar daddy 😫🤲🏽: is Hot Pocket with you

No😕, I miss my big headed ass baby now: Sugar baby🥴

Sugar daddy😫🤲🏽:now why the fuck did you just say her head is big

Because it is, you have a big head🙄: Sugar baby🥴

Sugar daddy😫🤲🏽: you know what Y/n- nevermind

No say it:Sugar baby🥴

Sugar daddy😫🤲🏽: nope I'll just send my pictures to someone else

I will fucking slice your throat open don't fucking play with me:Sugar baby🥴

Sugar daddy😫🤲🏽: Alright calm down

Sugar baby😫🤲🏽:

Yeah I know there's two different art styles but who cares

Damn...wow that's mean but anyway I gotta go now bye babe:Sugar baby🥴

Sugar daddy😫🤲🏽: mhm bye I love you

Love you too now BYE:Sugar baby🥴

________

"Y/n Todoroki" you got up from the chair you were sitting on and followed the nurse. "Hello Y/n how are you today" the nurse asked "I'm well not so good, I'm very tired, boobs hurts and I've been throwing up a lot" the nurse nodded her head slowly "okay so I'm going to get the doctor and she'll check you out okay" you nodded and sat down.

After waiting a few minutes your doctor came in "it's so nice to see you Y)n, the nurse told me how you've been feeling" "it's nice to see you too Dr. Gray and yeah feeling pretty shitty" Dr. Gray smiled and washed her hands and gave you a cup "pee in this for me okay" you nodded and went to the bathroom that was in the room. After you did your business you gave the cup to the doctor and she walked out the room. She came back with some paper and vitamins for you "okay well you're pregnant, congratulations" you knew it. You sighed and took the papers "thank you" you said "how's Dream" you smiled and took out your phone "she's a handful sometimes but she's doing well, she just took her first steps two days ago" you said, Gray smiled and looked at your pictures of Dream "aww she's so cute, lil bumble bee for Halloween" you both laughed seeing Touya in a bumble bee costume "it took two hours to get that on him".

+++++

You went home after doing some errands and when you got back Dream was practicing walking "Hi" she said not looking up at you "hi Dream, can I get a hug stink" Dream smiled and turned around but fell "ow" you laughed and picked her up "you have fun wit grandma" Dream nodded "that's good-mom I need to talk to you" your mother sighed and stopped reading her book "alright, what's up" she asked "sooo I'm pregnant and how the fuck do I tell Touya" your mother froze and looked at you "Y/n...you serious" you nodded "oh my gosh, OH MY GOSH, YOUR PREGNANT AGAIN" your mother called your father but you made sure she hung up "MOM, no knows except you so don't be tellin everyone okay" your mother sighed and nodded whole rolling her eyes "yeah yeah whatever" you put Dream down and walked in the kitchen "do we even have ketchup" your mother looked at you concerned "um no, you nor Touya eats Ketchup with anything" you sighed and walked upstairs "I'm gonna take a nap".

+++++

You were sleep for like two hours until you felt some slob on your cheek "mm mmm Dream babes you do that with your dad not me" Dream laughed, you opened your eyes seeing Dream and Touya who scared you "are you okay" you shook your head "you scared me, why are you home so early" you asked "my team said I should go home and they'll take care of the rest of the business, I trust that they'll get all the money" you smiled and wiped your face then gave him a kiss "I need to tell you something" you sat up and took Dream from Touya "alright well can I take a shower and we can talk" you slowly nodded and looked at Dream who's now asleep.

You put Dream to bed and when you went back to your room Touya was coming out the bathroom "that was quick" you said sitting back on the bed "Yeah well I wanted to do something" you smiled "what did you want to say" Touya smirked and walked to you then kissed you, he trailed his fingers down to your thigh then laying you down "wait babe I really...damn I really need to talk to you about-when did your finger get in there fuck..but for real I need-shit" he laughed and started kissing your neck "babe just tell me, even while I finger you" you sighed and wrapped your legs around him and flipped him over "do not move your finger okay this is serious, this is about out future okay" Touya's smirking stopped and now he looked serious.

"What's going on Y/n" you sighed and felt yourself about to cry, you took a deep breath and looked at him "I'ma just be straight the fuck our with you okay... I'm pregnant and it isn't yours" Touya started getting mad and before he could even try anything he saw his hands cuffed to the bed along with his legs tied up "how the fuck- Y/n I swear on my fucking family issues I know you didn't cheat on me" you laughed and backed up "well you see so um one day when you weren't here I had this meeting and my assistant Jamal was lookin too good and I couldn't hold back" you said "I'ma kill em" you shuttered and shook your head "no baby please don't, my baby will need a father in their life" Touya scoffed "once I get out of these I'm going to kill him and maybe think about killing you too" Touya said "okay then what about Dream" you asked "then she's gonna have to grow up like Belle and have a wacko as a dad" you laughed and shook your head again "alright no no I've had my fun, I didn't cheat on you I swear.. I almost did though" you had said the last part of the sentence real quiet so Touya wouldn't hear "Touya if you don't believe me I can call my assistant" he sighed "no that won't be needed, but is there some truth of what you're saying" you sighed and uncuffed him "I'm pregnant".

It took Touya a moment to figure out what you said, he he finally got it he looked at you "you serious" he asked I a serious tone "are you not happy with this, I know we said no more but it was my fault for taking my birth control pills" Touya sighed "baby please say something I'm already stressed out" you sniffed and wipe your tears off your face, Touya held your waist and lifted his body up started hugging you "I'm just still surprised,but don't worry okay I'm not gonna be mad I swear, I love you so much Y/n and it hurts me to see you cry because of me so I'm sorry" you smiled and kissed him "thank you".

"I'm making sure I go to your ultrasound" you laughed and went to go shower. Once you walked out the bathroom Touya was giving you a side eye "stop looking at me" he smirked and slapped your ass when you kneeled down "damn babe you a whole ass thanksgiving meal" you playfully rolled your eyes and got in bed "thank you I guess" you sitting in his lap "if you don't me fuck then I suggest not to move since both of us is half naked" you smiled and kissed him then laid down. "Good night love" "night asshole"

Y'all probably didn't notice but y'all remember that chapter where it said "a very risky night". .. yeah anyways finna go to the bus now bye lol, oh bruh my friend told me they liked me and now they're flirting through TikToks 😩☝🏽

-Imani😾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.5K 950 23
Years of never seeing Touya, believing he was dead after all of this time and seeing him again...as a villain with the new name Dabi and much more ha...
13.5K 143 49
Y/n is a 22 years old and really introvert girl that goes to university. Her and her boyfriend Keigo, the number two hero Hawks, are in a really toxi...
2M 89K 179
1ST PLACE IN 2020 BNHA AWARDS FOR BOTH BEST CHARACTERXOC STORY & BEST NARRATION. Cover picture of Ari and Keigo drawn by @_special_donut_fp "This is...