Live While We're Young (Boyxb...

By stylesplus

One direction scored a gig at the best club known to earth, all the celebs go there. After they finish aroun... More

Live While We're Young (Boyxboy) (Lilo Tayne) (Mpreg)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 19 part 2
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 - Last chapter :)
Sequel

chapter 4

11.6K 246 29
By stylesplus

Harrys POV

I cant believe it, I love him but he wont understand. I can see it in his eyes that he is in love with Liam but why not me?
Louis and I are never ever going to be together so i will just have to face it. I got so angry when i saw him wince when he sat down, but i was even angrier when i saw them naked....in the same bed.

Why me?

LouisPOV

I was snuggled up to liam when i awoke sometime in the late afternoon. I rolled on top of him and started kissing his jaw, he woke up with his evil grin and started to assault my mouth with his.
I started to feel my stomach bubble, and not in a good way, so i quickly jumped up and ran out of the bedroom and into the bathroom, just in time to throw up in the toilet.

Liam ran in after me in a pair of boxes, while i emptied my already empty stomach.

"Louis are you alright?"
I nodded to show him i was fine.
As i flushed the toilet Zayn walked in.

"Dude put some pants on!" he yelled covering his eyes.

"Nothing you havent seen before" i mumbled and went to get some pant before going back to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

"Are you sure your ok?" Liam mumbled sounding upset.

"Yeah i feel fine I really dont know why i threw up, must have been something i ate?" i questioned more asking myself than liam.

"Babe, we havent eaten anything since yesterday." I shrugged my shoulders.
Walked back into the bedroom and started to get dressed when i heard Niall yell up the stairs.

"Wear nice clothes for the interview" damn i knew that i was forgetting something.

......
Pretty please comment your thoughts, if you do the chapters might be up faster :)
Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44K 830 21
One Direction is informed that they have a month vacation. Love is in the air, but will everything work out? What will happen when Niall slips into a...
19K 214 28
(In this story they are NOT famous) Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson have always been good friends. Harry is cheeky, outgoing and perverted while Lo...
5.3K 99 16
Dylan and Mason are sisters, and also best friends, who happen to share a love of the boy band, One Direction. But when their parents and brother die...
58.7K 1.2K 20
this story is in need of major editing. but read at your own risk, it's very clingy. sorry!