The Rose and it's Thorn|Jerem...

By mchitica31

IN WHICH Jeremy Gilbert falls for the other Salvatore. TVD season 1-8 Jeremy X Fem OC Slow Burn! I only own m... More

Cast
MOODBOARDS & AESTHETICS
PROLOUGE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Season 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Chapter 3

4K 88 3
By mchitica31

The night of the comet

"Tonight night of the comet. Would you like a program?" Bonnie asked a couple. "I'll take one," Allison said appearing beside Elena. "Wow, you need to stop scaring me like that Allison," Elena said as she tried to steady her heartbeat. "Sorry," Allison said. "Who's this Elena?" Bonnie asked her. "Oh right, we haven't been probably introduced I'm Allison Salvatore and you are?" Allison asked though she already knew she was a Bennett witch. She reminded her of Emily a lot. "I'm Bonnie," Bonnie said shaking her hand.

But Bonnie could sense something dark in her but didn't say anything. "He didn't call huh?" Bonnie asked Elena as they kept walking and handing out flyers with Allison. "Or text. But I realized we never exchanged that stuff. We've never gotten to the texting part." Elena said. "I can give you Stefan's number if you want. He's an idiot sometimes but I know he likes you." Allison told her. "That's okay but thank you." Elena thanked her. "Well, it's an important milestone in any relationship," Bonnie said. "Isn't it? The timing is wrong, anyway." Elena said. "When is it ever right?" Allison asked her.

"I'm not ready Bonnie, Allison," Elena told them. "Who is?" Bonnie asked. "At least I put myself out there," Elena told her. "Is that what you're calling it?" Bonnie asked her. "What do you mean?" Elena asked. "Bonnie's right all we're hearing is reasons why you can't," Allison told her. Elena just nodded her head. "Well, I'm going to look for Jeremy it was nice meeting you, Bonnie," Allison said walking away. "You too!" Bonnie yelled then walked the other way with Elena.

"Hi, you must be Allison! You're a Gemini and your favorite color is sage green and red. You live in the old Salvatore house with your uncle. You haven't lived here since you were a kid and you're Stefan's twin sister and you have an older brother though I haven't met him I think." An enthusiastic blond approached her. "Uh, that would be correct. How do you know that?" Allison asked her. "Oh, people gossip a lot. I'm Caroline by the way." Caroline introduced herself. "Huh well I would introduce myself but you already know everything about me and my older brother is over there if you want to meet him," Allison said pointing at Damon who was across the street looking at them. "I don't know who I want more you or your brothers," Caroline said. "It was nice meeting you Caroline but I have to go." Allison smiled at her and then walked away.

"God she talks a lot," Allison said to herself. Allison walked into the grill and saw Jeremy talking to a girl who she assumed to be Vicki. "Hey, Jeremy," Allison said walking up to them. "Hey, Allison. This is Vicki, Vicki this is Allison." Jeremy introduced them. "Hi," Allison said with a smile and took her hand out for Vicki to shake but Vicki just rolled her eyes and gave her a fake smile. "How are you feeling?" Jeremy asked Vicki. "I hurt," Vicki told him. "Well didn't the doctor give you something?" Allison asked her.

"The kid's stuff with an "O" in it. I think they were onto me." Vicki laughed and so did Jeremy. Allison just rolled her eyes. "Here knock yourself out, literally," Jeremy said giving Vicki some pills. "Thanks, Jer," Vicki told him. "So you gonna uh, watch the comet later?" Jeremy asked Vicki. Allison furrowed her eyebrows in confusion because he had asked her to watch the comet with him and now he's asking someone else.

"I hadn't really thought about it. But I could be talked into it. I'll meet you out there in a few." Vicki told him. "Hey, Vick. How are you feeling?" Tyler asked as he walked up to them. "As if you care," Vicki said leaving but not before hitting both Allison and Tyler on their shoulder.

Jeremy laughed. "What are you looking at Gilbert?" Tyler asked him. Jeremy said nothing then started walking away with Allison following behind him. "So you're dealing?" Allison asked him crossing her arms. "Yeah and so what it's not like you're my mother besides you don't even know me you just met me. So why don't you worry about yourself? Besides don't you have other people to bother?" Jeremy snapped at her. "You know what I think I'm gonna look for Stefan or somebody else to bother. Have fun with Vicki," Allison said walking away. "Allison wait!" Jeremy yelled after her but she just kept walking.

Allison saw Elena and Bonnie so she decided to go with them. "Hey, guys can I hang out with you?" Allison asked them. "Of course," Elena told her with a smile. "Hey, I got you guys some candles," Caroline said walking up to them and handing each of them one. "Hey." A blond boy said greeting Elena. "Hey, Matt have you met Allison? She's Stefan's sister." Elena asked him. "Uh no but it's nice to meet you." "It's nice to meet you too," Allison told him.

Matt lit Elena and Allison's candle. "Thank you." They both told him. "You're welcome," Matt told them though he was looking at Elena lovingly. Elena turned around to light someone else's candle and when she looked up she saw it was Stefan. "Hi." "Hi." Elena and Stefan greeted each other. Elena looked back at Matt and Allison and Allison just gave her a thumbs up and grabbed Matt's hand to drag him somewhere else.

"So Matt tell me what are you into?" Allison asked him as they walked away from Stefan and Elena. "Uh, I'm the quarterback on the football team," Matt told her but his eyes kept going back to Elena and Stefan. "Hey Matt I don't know the history between you and Elena but if you guys were meant for each other then it'll happen again but if not then you'll find someone else," Allison told him with a smile. "Thanks, Allison," Matt told her. "No problem if you ever need anyone to talk to I'm here," Allison said patting his back then leaving him with Caroline and the rest and she walked into the Grill.

"Damon, what are you doing here?" She asked as she walked in and saw him sitting at the bar. "Nothing really just waiting for someone. Ah and here she is." Damon told her as Vicki walked in. "I know you," Vicki said as she looked at Damon though she hadn't seen Allison yet. "Well, that's unfortunate," Damon said looking at Vicki. "Um- um I don't know how but your face. Excuse me I'm sorry." Vicki said leaving and going to the bathroom.

"I'll be back," Damon said going to follow Vicki but Allison got in front of him. "Damon wait we can't do this here." Allison tried to reason with him. "You're right Allie I'm sorry," Damon said then snapped her neck. He dragged her into the bathroom and left her leaning on the wall then grabbed Vicki.

"Hey has anyone seen Vicki or Allison?" Jeremy asked as he walked into the Grill. "You're her stalker. You tell us. And I don't know where the other one is." Tyler said to him. "I can't find them," Jeremy said. "They probably found somebody else to party with. Sorry pill pusher, you've been replaced." Tyler told him. "What's with the pill pusher?" Elena asked confused. "Ask him," Tyler told him.

"Are you dealing?" Elena asked her little brother. "Do you want to do this right now?" Jeremy asked her. "She's never going to go for you," Tyler told him. "She already did over and over again," Jeremy told Tyler. "Yeah right," Tyler said not believing him. "You slept with Vicki Donovan? I mean Vicki Donovan slept with you?"Caroline asked him shocked. "There's no way," Tyler said still not believing him. "And I didn't even have to force her into it," Jeremy said.

"What the hell is he talking about Ty?" Matt asked Tyler. "Nothing man just ignore him he's a punk," Tyler told him. "You know what, how about you all shut up and help me find my sister and Allison? I last saw Allison walking into the Grill and I haven't seen Vicki since earlier." Matt said. "We'll check the back," Bonnie said. "I'll check the square." "I'll come with you," Jeremy told Matt starting to walk away but Elena grabbed his arm and dragged him with her.

"Oh no, no, no. You're coming with me. So that's your game now, dealing?" Elena asked him. "I'm not dealing," Jeremy told her. "I'm sick of the tough love speech, Jer. It's clearly having no impact." "You and Jenna between the two of you-" "We can stop if you want. Send you to a therapist where you'll be forced to deal with it or to rehab where you'll sit in a group and tell some stranger how your life fell apart. Or you could talk to me." Elena told him. "I choose none of the above," Jeremy told her then walked out.

"Oww, I'm going to kill Damon," Allison said as she woke up. She walked out of the bathroom and bumped into Elena. "Oh my god, there you are. Are you okay?" Elena asked her. "Yeah, I'm fine. What's wrong?" Allison asked her. "We can't find Vicki," Elena told her.

"Okay, I'll check outside," Allison said as she heard Damon was on top of the roof with Vicki. Allison walked outside and then looked both ways before speeding up to the roof. As she got onto the roof Stefan had joined her as well. "Not bad have you been eating bunnies? And Allison how's the neck?" Damon asked his siblings. "Let her go, Damon," Stefan told him. "Shh really? Ok." Damon said and dangled Vicki to the edge of the roof.

"No!NO!" Vicki exclaimed. "Relax." "Uhh." Vicki and Damon said as she was pushed towards Stefan and Allison. "What's happening?" Vicki cried as she stayed on the floor. "I don't need her to be dead but.. you might," Damon told Stefan. "What attacked you the other night?" Damon asked Vicki. "I don't know an animal," Vicki said turning to look at Damon. "Are you sure about that? Think. Think about it really hard. What attacked you?" Damon asked. "A vampire," Vicki said backing up.

"Who did this to you?" Damon asked her. "You and she did!" Vicki said pointing to Damon and Allison. "Wrong!" Damon told her. "Don't!" Stefan said. "It was Stefan. come here." Damon said as he grabbed Vicki from the floor and then stared into her eyes to compel her. "Stefan Salvatore did this to you." "Stefan Salvatore did this to me," Vicki repeated Damon's words. "He's a vampire. A vicious murderous monster." Damon said continuing to compel her.

"Please, Damon. Please don't do this." Stefan pleaded. "If you couldn't fix it before, I don't know what you can do now," Damon told him then took the bandage off Vicki's neck and revealed she was bleeding.

Damon then pushed her to Stefan. "Stefan no! Even though she was a bitch to me you can't kill her!" Allison yelled at him. "Your choice of lifestyle has made you weak. A couple of parlor Vampire tricks are nothing compared to the power that you could have, that you now need. But you can change that. Human blood gives you that." Damon said. "No!" Vicki cried. "Stefan no!" Allison told him. 

Stefan pushed Vicki away from him and she landed on the floor again.  "You have two choices. You can feed and make her forget. Or you can let her run, screaming 'vampire' through the town square."  Damon told Stefan as he tried to control his thirst.  "That's what this is about? You want to expose me?" Stefan asked. "No! I want you to remember who you are!" Damon exclaimed. "Why? So what I can feed? So I'll kill. So I'll remember what it's like to be family again? You know what let her go. Let her tell everyone that vampires have returned to Mystic Falls. Let them chain me up, let them drive a stake through my heart because at least all be free of you." Stefan told Damon.

"All right enough," Allison said and made Damon and Stefan have an aneurysm. "Come here, Vicki," Allison said and she bent down. "No!" Vickie cried. "It's okay I'm not going to hurt you, even though I kinda want to," Allison said quietly then compelling her to forget. 

When Allison finished compelling her she stood up and stopped giving them an aneurysm. "What happened? Where am I? Oh, I ripped my stitches open. Ahh." Vicki said. "You ok?"  Stefan asked her.  "I took some pills, man. I'm good." Vicki said getting up and leaving them. "It's good to be home. Think I might stay awhile don't you think Allison? This town can use a wake-up call, Don't you think?" Damon asked.

"I am staying but first I have to do something," Allison said walking up to Damon and snapping his neck. "That's for snapping my neck asshole." Allison glared at him. "What are you guys up to Allison?" Stefan asked her. "That's for me to know and for you to dot, dot, dot. Frankly, I don't trust you yet so I can't let you know. You can just leave him there." Allison said speeding away.

Allison sat in the grill by the bar. She watched as Vicki talked to Tyler. She turned her head and saw Jeremy watching them with a frown. She paid for her drink and then started to leave. "Allison wait!" Jeremy yelled at her. "What Jeremy?" She asked him. "Look about earlier.." Jeremy started to say but she cut him off. "Look can we deal with this tomorrow I'm tired. I'll see you at school." She said kissing his cheek then going outside and making sure nobody was looking before she sped away.

—————————————————————————
Finally updated :p

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 442 30
˚₊·➳❥ AU/alternate canon "A love that transcends time, falling into a new soul each generation again and again through eternity. And so shall this go...
947K 24.6K 37
"𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭." - in which the eldest gilbert becomes wrapped up in one of the mikaelson...
332K 10.4K 65
in which, the salvatore's sister goes through heartbreak and victory. katherine pierce x female oc ...
556K 9.3K 115
I mean what could i say.