Perfect Storm [Dave East FanF...

By LoveMiaxo

๐ŸšจWarning this book is VERY TOXIC ๐Ÿšจ 2ND BOOK TO WHAT IS LOVE ? Love is never enough. More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
100k ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
Epilogue
Third and Final Book out Now !!

6.

5.9K 169 132
By LoveMiaxo

3 weeks later,

Dave's POV
I slung the last bag in the trunk before slamming it shut. We were all riding in a sprinter to the airport to make our flight. Bri had this whole thing planned out and Priest was the one paying for it.

"Did you pack those nuts I like?" Trinity asked as a sat beside her.

"That big ass purse can't fit em?" I said with an annoyed look.

"You made it!" I heard Bri squeal. I looked up and saw Naala and my bitch ass barber getting on the sprinter.

"It wasn't my fault," Naala smiled. "Siah pass me the drink," She added giving Bri a bottle of 1942 and then sitting right in front of me and Trin.

"Thank you baby," She said kissing his cheek. I scoffed and looked out of the window. What a fake ass relationship.

"Shot o clock!" Brianna screamed from the front of the car.

"Brianna shut up," Priest groaned pulling his hoodie over his head. "I ain't get no sleep cuz of this fuck ass trip,"

Nigga looked like he was going through it.

"You never do that to me," Trinity complained pointing at Naala and her wack boyfriend. He was massaging her feet while kissing her neck.

"Man get your hands off my wife," I grumbled. Naala rolled her eyes.

"Just ignore him," Naala said looking over at me. "Hello to you too Mr Brewster,"

"How are you Mrs Brewster?" I said to be petty. Naala squinted at me and then mugged me.

"Have you signed those papers?" She asked as Mr phony moved his head out her neck.

"Nope," I smirked. Trinity moved off my shoulder and moved to the edge of her seat.

"You're so disrespectful," Trinity tutted.

"How am I disrespectful?" I asked throwing my arm around her shoulders. "You my main side,"

"Dawg," Priest said laughing. "Miss girl, please respect yourself and leave this no good nigga to his no good wife,"

"Priest shut up," Naala said with a screwed up face.

"We're separated," We said at the same time.

Everyone on the sprinter groaned. Now why are they being dramatic.

"Anyway shots!" Brianna shouted again. "I don't want hear about the toxics for at least 3 hours," She added.

"Honestly," Mr bitch ass mumbled. Naala looked at him and frowned.

"Don't be like that Siah, we're meant to be having fun," She tried to say to him quietly. When she saw me staring, she got closer to his ear and whispered to him.

They make me sick. I'm about to go to sleep, ain't no way I'm watching my wife love on someone else.

"Now you wanna lay on me?" Trinity said moving her body so I was laid on her shoulder properly.

"Don't ruin it," I mumbled closing my eyes. I felt her rubbing my ears and before I knew it I was sleep.

I woke back up when I heard the doors opening, "Why you ain't wake me up?" I said stretching.

"You looked cute," Trinity shrugged. She held onto my face and kissed my lips.

"Yuck," I heard from in front of us. Naala was looking at us while Mr jerk ass was getting their bags.

"Mind your business," Trinity said standing up with an eye roll.

"Girl he is my business, I'm just letting you borrow him," Naala laughed. Here we go, these bitches never stop.

"I know it's been itching you to say that huh?" Trinity said. "If he wanted you he would be with you,"

Naala laughed and threw her head back. "I don't even want to ruin your little vacay so I'm gonna let you have that one. But don't get it twisted, I run shit,"

"Bitch you don't run nothing." Trinity snapped getting loud.

"Easy on the bitch word," I said quietly.

"I very much run what ever you two have going over there because all it takes is a word and he'll be back with me. So like I said, enjoy your little vacation," Naala replied. She was being mad petty but I'm just grateful she didn't say anything about us fucking.

"Bitch," Trin said trying to reach over me to get her.

"Now you're doing too much," I said grabbing her and sitting her back down.

"I leave you for a minute and you're already fighting," I heard his deep ass voice say.

"I wasn't even fighting," Naala frowned. "It was an innocent conversation,"

"Innocent my ass, get off the fucking bus," He said to her smacking her butt at the same time.

Naala didn't even protest, she got her ass off the fucking bus. Now if this was me, she would have punched me in my shit.

"You don't learn," I said shaking my head at her. "When she beats your ass I'm gonna watch,"

"You never stand up for me," She fussed at me.

"I tell you about your mouth before we see her everytime," I huffed. "Look I'm here with you ain't I?"

"Yeah but she's your baby mama, y'all share more than what we share," Trin pouted. I knew if I didn't do something now, she'd hold out for the rest of the trip and if Naala ain't giving me none, she was the next best thing.

"Stop worrying about her," I said putting my arm around her shoulder. "We gotta go before we miss the flight," I said watching everyone outside ready to go.

"Mmm," Trinity said. I leaned down and kissed her lips slowly.

"I'm sorry aight," She nodded and kissed me again, pulling at my beard.

"I don't want you talking to her," Trinity said looking at me.

"You're dragging it, I have to speak to her," I argued standing up.

"Why? Y'all kids are home, what do you have to speak about?" I ignored her getting off the sprinter. I got our bags out and followed behind everyone else.

"I don't know how you do it," Ace said standing beside me. "Nigga you've got two of the women you're fucking on the same trip?"

"Don't talk about my best friend," Mia said smacking his chest.

"I ain't lying though!" He said lifting his hands up. "You living the life I wanna live,"

"Go live it," Mia said mugging him. I stifled a laugh and walked off, letting them argue.

Trinity was somewhere at that back, acting mad at me but I was focused on getting on the damn plane.

"Everybody come get their gift," Naala said standing with Bri at the front.

"Priest roll you eyes again," Brianna said staring at him. Priest stood beside me huffing and puffing but he didn't do nothing.

"Okay so everyone gets a flask," Naala smiled, damn she pretty.

"Nigga come on," Priest laughed. "You here talking bout she's pretty but you with a whole 'nother female,"

"Ain't she with a whole 'nother nigga?" I replied stepping forward.

They were handing out the flasks, knowing damn well I don't drink.

"What am I gon put in mine?" I said out loud.

"Juice," Naala responded handing me one. "Or water, I'm not drinking either,"

"Why you ain't drinking?" I quizzed, "This was your idea?" I said taking mine and Trinity's.

"Yeah, but I don't feel like it," Naala replied looking up at me. I nodded and patted her shoulder,

"You pregnant?" I asked blankly. If she thought I didn't see how chubby her face is then she was crazy.

"Amir -" She started to speak but Trin came up beside me and held my hand. Making Naala walk back off to where the girls were.

The girls were all pouring drinks into their little flasks and she was here leeching onto me.

"Go by the girls or sum," I said letting her hand go. She frowned and shook her head.

"They're not gonna like me, I prefer hanging with the guys anyway," She shrugged.

"No darling go hang with the ladies, I don't want no issues," Priest said nudging her in their direction.

I watched all the girls speak to her apart from Naala who was behaving like she couldn't see her.

"So Boogie, how you been?" Ace said leaning back. Naala's wack ass boyfriend shrugged his shoulders.

"Can't complain," 'Boogie' shrugged. "Y'all haven't been coming to the shop no mo'"

"Tuh," I scoffed putting my hands in my pocket.

"You're fucking with his wife dawg, we can't fuck with you no more," Ace said. One thing about Ace is he's gonna tell the truth.

"That's crazy," Boogie laughed. "We're just kicking it, your friend knows about it,"

"I'm here, you can address me," I said mugging him. "I ain't even pressed about it, but you know you were talking to her and you ain't say nothing,"

"I told your ole lady to say sum but she said she was scared or some shit, you know I'm not on no fuck shit," He said looking at me.

I nodded cuz that sounded like something Naala's dumb was would say.

"Can y'all just kiss and make up, we're going to Vegas!" Ace yelled making everyone in the airport turn and stare at him.

"Ain't no bad blood over this side," Boogie said holding his hand out for a dap.

"Just don't kiss her in front of me," I smirked dapping him up.

~~
Naala's POV
"Naala they laughing," Mia whispered to me. I looked over quickly and she was right, all the boys were bussing up like they were best friends.

"Aw my two boos are getting along," I cooed snapping a picture for Maniya. She said this trip was gonna be dysfunctional but I'm gonna prove her wrong.

"Who wants something? I'm about to go get a drink," I said standing up from my seat. I saw Trinity staring at me, for whatever reason.

"I'll come," Brianna said getting up from her seat. We linked arms and walked over to where my purse was.

"What's up baby?" Siah said putting his arm around my waist.

"I need my purse," I said softly unlinking arms with Bri. I had this weird taste in my mouth that I needed to get out.

"Nah, here," He said taking cash out his pocket and handing to me.

"Thank you," I responded kissing his cheek, even though I hated Amir's funky looking ass I wouldn't kiss another man in front of him.

When he hugged me, he squeezed my titty, making me groan.

"Ow," I said moving his hand. My breasts were sore as fuck and he knew that when I told him that last night.

"Shit I forgot," He said leaning down. "They're still sore?"

"Yeah," I mumbled rubbing my nipple. "Do they look weird to you?" I asked pulling my tank top down a bit. He was towering over me so only he could see.

"They always look like this," He licked his lips. I sucked my teeth,

"Boog be serious," I whined, "They're all puffy and sore,"

He leaned down and kissed my neck, "They look normal baby, you want me to suck em?"

"You're not being serious and it's not funny," I complained.

"I told you they look fine Naala, I ain't about to keep telling you," He said with a straight face.

"I'm gonna walk away now," I said unwrapping his arms from my waist.

I walked away and I guess Bri saw me because she came back over to my side.

"What's good with you?" Brianna said bumping my shoulder softly. I bit my lip to stop the tears I had in my eyes from from falling.

"Hey what's the matter?" Brianna asked stopping me from walking off.

"I'm pregnant Bri," I cried. "And I'm scared because I don't know what I'm going to do, I don't want this baby like this,"

"Shit Naala," Bri mumbled pulling me over to the side. "How far along are you?"

"6 weeks," I said with a sigh still crying, "I went to the Obgyn on Monday,"

"So it's Patch's?" She confirmed. I nodded, he was the only one I'd had unprotected sex with.

"Are you sure LaLa?" I drew my head back and wiped my eyes.

"What are you trying to say?" I asked with a confused expression.

"Lala you've been with Kree and Messiah, I'm just saying," Brianna said holding her hands up.

"It can only be between Siah and Amir," I responded truthfully. I hoped it was Amir, I really did.

Brianna nodded, "When are you gonna tell him or them?"

"I don't know Bri, Amir's gonna do too much and say we have to get back together," I said honestly. "Also I can't have a baby with Messiah, he just had a kid with someone else,"

"Naala you have to tell them," She said with wide eyes. "I know you're scared but you didn't make that baby on your own,"

I listened to Brianna's lecture fearfully. As much as I wanted to expand our family, we couldn't do it this way. I'm not bringing another child into our problems, it's not fair on them.

"When we get to the Air BnB you need to tell them," She finished. I nodded and looked back at the group.

"What about Siah?" I said with a frown, "I really did like him,"

"If he's a real nigga he might stick around but you need to focus on this baby not Messiah," Bri said linking arms with me again.

"Can you believe I'm going to be 32 with a five kids that is too much," I responded,

"You're lucky you don't look a day over 18" Bri laughed. "But for real though you need to tell Patch, even if the baby isn't his,"

"What about his little side bitch?" I said looking at Trinity who was staring at him.

"Girl you are worried about the wrong things, you need to figure out what y'all are going to do with a baby,"

"What baby?" Priest said coming up behind them. "Tyson you pregnant again?"

I beat a bitch up a few times and now I'm Tyson.

"Why can't it be Bri that's pregnant?" I asked tilting my head. Priest looked between us and gasped.

I sped walked off because I didn't want Priest to know about the baby before the potential father.

5 hours later ...
Location: Las Vegas, Neveda

"You were quiet the whole flight Naala," Siah said sitting at the edge of the bed.

"I'm tired," I mumbled pulling the covers closer to me. I was exhausted, I don't know if it was the baby but I was ready to sleep for the rest of the day.

"Too tired for me?" He asked coming closer. I nodded and closed my eyes.

"I did something?" He spoke again, rubbing my hair.

"No Boog I'm just really tired," I said opening my eyes again. He stared in my eyes for a while before he stood up.

"I'm not about to be second best to no other nigga Lala," He said pulling his jeans up.

"What are you talking about?" I questioned. "I can't be tired now?"

"We about to head out," He said ignoring my question.

"Where?" I said sitting up in the bed. My head was throbbing bad and my whole body hurt. What kind of pregnancy was this?

"Ace wants to play a round on the slots, the girls are coming too," He added putting his chains on.

"I'll come," I yawned getting out of the bed slowly. If I stopped coming around the group they would know something was up.

As I got up the room started spinning making me sit back down.

"Whoa," I said holding onto the bed. Messiah dropped his shoe and came to my side.

"What's up with you?" He said feeling my head. "You're hot aswell,"

"I'm tired," I said waving him off and standing up. I walked to the bathroom and started the sink, washing my hands.

"Pick me something out to wear please?" I called out to him.

"Aight," He responded. I picked up my toothbrush and starting to brush my teeth.

Looking in the mirror, I didn't see any difference in my appearance. I was wearing a tank top and some shorts but I looked normal, you wouldn't know I was pregnant.

Messiah came into the bathroom and put his hands on either side of my waist squeezing me lightly.

"Why you holding out?" Messiah groaned pressing himself against me.

"Is that all you think about? Sex?" I asked leaning against him.

"How can I not when you always look this good?" He mumbled with his face in my neck.

"I'm pregnant Messiah," I said quickly. He paused and kissed my neck once more.

"For real?" He said lifting his head up. His hands travelled from my waist to my stomach. "There's a baby in there?"

"Yeah," I responded quietly. "I understand it that's not what you want," I started to ramble.

"Stop," He said turning me around so I was facing him. "You're not gonna talk me out of it,"

I nodded, "But there's something you should know before we decide to continue with this,"

"You're not sure if it's mine?" He spoke before I could say anything. The look of hurt glimmered in his eyes as he looked at me.

"You told me you stopped having sex with him Naala," He said letting me go. "I told you I'm not playing second best," He shouted making me jump.

"I know I'm sorry," I said quietly. I knew it was wrong for me to lie but that was my husband what did he expect?

"That's so fucked up man," Siah shouted. "He knows about this huh? That's why he was smiling in my fucking face,"

"Please stop shouting," I said rubbing my head. "People are gonna hear you," I said lowly.

"I don't give a fuck about what they can hear Naala, I can't believe this shit," He huffed throwing my perfume at the mirror making it shatter.

"Oh my God," I said jumping back to avoid the glass. "You just - just broke the mirror," I said in bewilderment.

"No get away from me," I said holding my hands out. I'd never seen him look this angry. "Get out," I said trying not to cry.

"Baby -"

"Messiah if you come any closer I'll scream," I spoke trying to walk over the glass.

"I'm sorry," He said following me out of the bathroom. "But you told me that baby might not be mine Naala what do you expect?"

"I expect you to understand Messiah," I spun around. "I didn't plan for this, me and Amir tried for months! I'm as surprised as you,"

"Don't start crying," He huffed sitting on the edge of the bed.

"I don't want this," I cried with my head in my hands. "I want to be stable, I'm not stable. I'm finally at a good place and now this -"

He didn't even let me finish, he got up and left our room. I sighed in defeat, sitting back down on the bed.

I heard a knock on the door and I sniffed getting back in bed.

"You okay?" Brianna asked sticking her head in the room.

I shook my head and cried harder letting all my feelings out. I was crying so hard that my vision was blurry and I couldn't breathe.

"I'm getting Dave," Brianna said rushing out of the room. She returned with him in within 30 seconds.

"Love calm down," Amir said coming to my side immediately. When I saw him I started to cry more, because I've messed everything up.

"What happened?" He asked Bri. Brianna shrugged,

"I heard shouting and that's how I found her,"

"Come on mama you've got to breathe," He said coaching me.

"I-I'm sorry," I cried into his chest. He lifted me up and sat me in his lap.

"What's up baby? I gotchu, stop crying," He said rubbing my back.

"I'm sorry Mir, I didn't mean for this to happen," I sobbed. Bri left the room silently closing the door.

"What's happened?" He replied lifting my head up.

"I'm pregnant," I whispered tearfully. His eyes lit up and that hurt me more.

"That's good news ain't it?" He searched my face for some sort of emotion but all I felt was sadness.

"No it's not," I sniffed. "I'm not sure who —"

"Shhh," He said wiping my face. "We ain't got to talk about that right now,"

"I'm sorry," I cried on his shoulder. I felt him kissing my shoulder repeatedly. He put his hand on my belly, rubbing it in a circular motion.

"We'll get a DNA test," He said in my ear. "It's good news Naala, no matter who the daddy is,"

"You're not mad?" I sniffed looking at him. He brushed hair out of my face and shook his head.

"Let's focus on the baby," The way he said that told me everything I needed to know. He didn't want this baby.

~~
Dave's POV
"Where were you?" Trinity asked when I came back in the room, damn I forgot about her ass.

"I was talking to Naala." I replied honestly, I ain't got to hide shit.

"About what?" She questioned crossing her arms.

"Something to do with me and my wife Trinity what more do you want me to say?" I couldn't lie, that news was eating up at me. If that baby wasn't mine, then me and Naala couldn't be together, it wouldn't work.

"What's up? You seem upset," She said sitting beside me. "She's finally over your ass?" She added making me suck my teeth.

"Leave me alone," I grumbled laying back on the bed.

"Bae what's wrong?" Trinity whined straddling my lap.

"I got a baby on the way," I spoke feeling her stop rubbing my chest.

"Another one?" Trinity asked sitting back on my legs. "Wow," she whispered standing up.

"Don't tell me you're angry," I said sitting up. I watched her pace around the room packing her clothes up.

"You've been cheating on me?" She screamed. I had to look around the room to see who she was shouting at cuz it sure as hell weren't me.

"Yeah you're delusional," I said getting off the bed. "Y'all not about to ruin this trip for me," I said ignoring her packing her shit up.

"I should have known you would never leave her alone," Trin sobbed looking at me.

"I'm really confused," I said staring at her. "You know she's my wife right?"

"Y'all are weird," Trinity sniffed putting her stuff in her bag. "I'm leaving,"

"I'll see you back home," I nodded flopping down on the couch with my phone in my hand. "Actually, lemme go chill with my wife." I said getting up.

"You make me sick," She said mugging me. I make me sick too baby girl.

I left the room, and walked down the hall to the room Naala was in. When I got to the door, it was open a bit so I'm guessing her little boyfriend was back.

"... so what are you saying?" I heard Naala ask him.

"I'm not ready to share you with someone else Ma, I sure as hell ain't ready for another kid."

"I don't know what you want me to do Messiah, I'm not aborting my baby,"

"I ain't saying all that but if it is mine, don't expect me to be around," He said before walking out. We made eye contact and he chuckled.

"I'm sure big man over here would happily take care of it," He said patting my arm.

I clenched my jaw and nodded. "You is just as pussy as I thought you were,"

"This pussy fucked your wife though?" He laughed. I couldn't help myself, I punched the shit out of him.

I blacked out and started punching anywhere I could.

It took Ace and Priest to get me off him. He's been playing me since the airport and now he's on the floor bloody so I guess I won.

"Sit your ass down," Priest said pushing me towards the main living area. "Showing your ass for what?"

"He had it coming," I shrugged holding my swollen hand. "Is Naala good?"

"Nigga she's traumatised, you almost hit her," Ace commented throwing me an ice pack.

"I would never hit her,"

"She don't know that," Priest answered. "Mia and Bri are in there with her now," He replied.

"I'ma go see about her then," I said getting up. Priest stopped me,

"No, cuz he's still back there," He said lowly.

"For what?" I scrunched up my face. When I saw the look on their faces I knew exactly what it was.

"She's helping him huh?" I chuckled. I tried to stand again but Priest got in the way once more.

"Priest I ain't even gonna do nothing, just let me see her," I said calmly.

"You'on need to go back there. Sit here and cool off." I shook my head sitting down.

"This is some bullshit," I mumbled to myself.

We sat in silence for a while before we heard footsteps down the hallway. I looked behind me and saw Naala walking Messiah to the door. He was all bruised up and mugging me.

He stopped to look at me, and Naala's little ass pushed him closer to the door.

"Leave Boog, please," Naala said to him, it was only then I realised she was holding his bags.

"I'll see you later," He said trying to kiss her lips,

"Mmm bye," Naala mumbled opening the door. I watched them in silence waiting for her to look at me.

"Can we have a second please?" Naala asked the guys. They nodded and left the room.

"Naala I'm not in tha mood," I mumbled as she sat across me.

"Do you want me to get an abortion?" She asked making eye contact with me.

"Naala get away from me with all that," I said mugging her. "You want to get rid of my baby?"

"I don't but I can tell that neither of you want this baby and I'm not gonna force you," She said with a firm face.

"Is that what you want to do?" I said thinking about the possibilities. "If it is then Ion care, book the appointment I'll come,"

Naala nodded and stood to her feet, "I'll let you know when I've booked it."

As she walked off, I started to feel bad, like what if that was my seed.

"Love," I said halting her in her steps.

"No, I'll get rid of it, that's what you want," Naala said tearfully. "After how hard we tried," she said. I expected her to be crying but she wasn't.

"This isn't how I wanted a baby Naala. There's a possibility that you're about to start a family with someone else, that's fucked up," I don't think she gets it, hearing that she may be pregnant for someone else.

"Ion want to make you cry or nothing but I ain't happy about it Love, I'm not gonna be happy bout it."

"I didn't mean for this to happen, I really didn't," She said leaning on the wall. "You know my mental health has been fine for last few years but pregnancy changes everything for me. I need you by my side and if you can't be with me then that's fine."

"Don't make me choose," I said standing up. "I'll always be there for you regardless of anything cuz I love you and we have a family. But I'm not gonna tell you what to do, do what you think is right,"

"If this is your baby, and you are standing here telling me to abort it - I will never forgive you Amir," Naala muttered.

"I'm not saying get an abortion Naala but if that's what you wanna do I ain't gonna stop you." I shrugged. "Let's hope it's mine,"

"Stop saying that," She snapped finally letting her tears go. "I didn't want to do this like this but I don't want a divorce Amir. I want us to be married and to be happy. I miss you and I want you back home with me."

After how many months, she had finally admitted that she wanted me back. Naala knew that if she told me to come home I would drop whoever I was dealing with in a heartbeat to be with her.

"I never slept with Messiah until after we came home with Maniya, I didn't want to hurt you, that wasn't my intention ever," She cried.

Wait a second ..

"How far along are you?" I questioned, pulling her towards me.

"6 weeks." She mumbled. I tilted my head,

"Naala 6 weeks ago we were in LA, you didn't even know Messiah like that," I sighed.

"No 6 weeks ago —" Naala paused in deep thought, "Check when you booked the house,"

I pulled my phone out and went to my emails. "We stayed there from the 8th of April to 11th which was exactly 6 weeks ago Naala,"

"Oh my God," She pouted. "It was." A huge weight was lifted off my shoulders at that discovery.

"I'm sorry," Naala said stepping back. "I stressed you out for nothing."

"I knew it was my baby anyway," I mumbled walking away.

"Yeah right," Naala replied. "2 minutes ago you were telling me to get an abortion,"

"Okay stop," I said pointing at her. "You mixed up the dates, no big deal," Naala nodded and sniffed.

"Can we not talk about this anymore, I feel like I've ruined Bri's trip enough," Naala said walking up to me.

"Let's forget about the baby for now," She added wrapping her arms around my waist. "I'm sorry," She pouted hugging me.

I sighed hugging her back. "You didn't do it on purpose," I said lowly, rubbing her back.

"Are you gonna come back home now?" She sniffed lifting her head up. I wiped her eyes and kissed her.

"I was always coming home baby, all I needed was the word," I said simply.

"I love you," She said wrapping her arms around my neck as much as she could. "I love you so much,"

"I love you too baby, we gon be good." I responded palming her butt with both my hands.

"Finally!" Mia and the rest cheered from the door way. "The toxics are back y'all," Brianna shouted.

"Now can we start our vacation?" Mia questioned.

"Where we hitting first?" I asked squeezing Naala tight.

A/n - lawddddd he done impregnated the crazy lady again. More of Vegas in the next chapter!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 308 23
Will Jai ever find the definition of a ride or die ?Tune in ..(Finishing Soon)
185K 4.6K 69
Must Read