Agent Parker of S.H.I.E.L.D.

By mollydaniel5683

so this was originally going to be a one-shot but then I got into writing it so now it's a book More

A/N
Prolouge
Powers & Last Goodbyes
Deaths & Scientists
Spending Time With The Scientists
Decisions
Back to School
A/N PLEASE READ
Learning Languages & Spider-Like Tendencies
The Next 5 Years of a Spider's Life
Becoming an Agent Part 1
Becoming an Agent Part 2
Becoming an Agent Part 3
Becoming an Agent Part 4

The Ceremony

121 5 3
By mollydaniel5683

A/N so I know I am skipping part of the story but I really needed to write this chapter so I'm skipping a lot.

Over the next week and a half Peter had been at the base training or in his lab working. He also somehow learned another language called Esperanto. He hung out with Ned a few times and built LEGOs. He had a pretty good time.

Now it was a the first Saturday in June and his Мама Паук was coming back to the base and for some reason his Uncle Nick was taking him to the Triskelion to attend some S.H.I.E.L.D. Gala. He was told to wear something casual but formal so he decided to wear a brown jacket with a black shirt and blue jeans.

Once he was ready he went to go find his Aunt Maria. 10 minutes later he found her in the Mission Departure area. "Hey Aunt Maria, is Uncle Nick here yet?" he asked. "Not yet he will be within the hour though," she said with a smile on her face knowing what would happen that day. "Oh okay thanks I'm just gonna be in my room then," he responded. "Okay I'll come get you when he is about to be here," she said. "Thanks Aunt Maria!" He said while turning around to go back to his room.

He decided to sit in his hammock and read a book. 30 minutes later his Aunt walked in. "Hey Peter Fury is about to land," she said with a slight grin on his face. Peter jumped out of his hammock and put his book on his nightstand. "Let's go!" he said whilst walking out of the room.

It took them a few minutes but they made it to Fury's private hangar. As if on cue a quinjet glided into the hanger. Seconds later a man with an eyepatch and a trench coat stepped out of the flying vehicle. "Hey Pete ready to go to the Triskelion?" Fury asked. "Yeah let's go!" Peter said with excitement. With a nod, all three people got onto the quinjet that was heading to Washington D.C.

About 30 minutes later the quinjet landed in one of the many hangars in the Triskelion. They ride should've taken a few hours but due to being in one of fastest vehicles on Earth it didn't take that long. They exited the Jet and went to the giant room that would hold the Ceremony and Gala. They found their reserved seats and sat down.

Half an hour later Coulson sat down at the table. "Hey Pete!" he said very enthusiastically knowing what was about to happen. "Hey Uncle Phil," he replied taking note of how enthusiastic his Uncle was. Minutes later the super spy duo showed up. "Hey Pete!" Clint said. " Hey мой ребенок паук!" Natasha said. "мама паук! Uncle Clint!" the teenager exclaimed. He ran up to hug the two. Clint just ruffled his hair in response while Natasha hugged him back.

They sat down and Peter started telling Natasha about the language he learned. " So while you were gone I learned this language, Esperanto, because I wanted to evenness though I'll never use it. It's basically a language that this man created so that if everyone learned it we could understand each other but still have our native languages. It's basically English but more simple," he said rambling. "That's great Peter can I learn it?" his мама паук asked. " Of course I'll teach it to you if you want!" He replied." Okay Pete," Natasha said ruffling his hair.

"So Pete on the subject of languages how many do you know now?" asked Phil. "I lost track but a lot!" Peter replied. "Can you list them off?" Clint asked. "English, Russian, German, Italian, Spanish, French, Scottish Gaelic, Mandarin, Cantonese, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, Urdu, Indonesian, Hawaiian, Ukrainian, Romanian, Dutch, Greek, Latin, Esperanto, 11 dialects of Arabic, Portuguese, Hindi, Bengali, Yue Chinese, Hu Chinese , Javanese, Vietnamese, Telugu, Marathi, Tamil, Turkish, Min Nan Chinese, Jinyu Chinese, Polish, Xiang Chinese, Thai, Czech, Somali, Swedish, Norwegian, 9 types of sign language, Morse and binary code, and then 7 coding languages, and if you want to count being able to use the periodic table for simple sentences in know that too," Peter said. "Peter that's 43 languages excluding the extras!" said Phil. Clint just had a starstruck look on her face while Natasha was grinning. "Good job мой ребенок паук," she said again ruffling Peter's curly hair.

Peter decided to look up the world record for the most languages a polyglot has learned and he was pleasantly surprised. If he learned 17 more languages he could hold a world record! He put his phone away when he realized that the ceremony was starting.

"Welcome Agents and Trainees! Thank you for joining us in the Graduation of the S.H.I.E.L.D. Academy!" an Agent said from the stage. "This year we have 150 graduates who will become Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. They will also be given their titles and uniforms," he took a sip of his water and started calling out the first graduate. He would shake their hand and give them a badge. He would then press a button and their uniform would come from the ceiling.

20 minutes later a certain name was called. "And for  youngest trainee ever, Peter Parker!" Peter gave a confused look to the people at his table. They all nodded with a smile on their faces. He then got up and walked onto the stage. The man shuck his hand and gave him his badge. A split second later a uniform dropped down from the ceiling. It was made with a thin material that was essentially a more durable form of spandex and a thin bulletproof vest. It also had fingerless gloves and a mask with white eyes. It also had spaces for knifes, guns, and other weapons. In awe of his uniform he walked off the stage and back to where he was sitting. (Imagine Night Money suit but a lot better made)

"Did you guys do this?" he asked in shock.  They all nodded and smiled. The ceremony finished eventually. The group walked out of the Gala and towards the hangar. They all boarded the jet and got in the air. "Can I try on the suit?" Peter asked breaking the silence. "Sure Peter!" his Uncle Nick said. Peter rushed off to the bathroom in the jet and changed into the uniform which included a thin Dry-Fit shirt.

5 minutes later Peter cam out of the bathroom with his mask on. "How do I look?" he asked his pseudo family. A chorus of, "You look great!" could be heard from everyone in the jet. He smiled but realized that no one could see it so he took off his mask to show it.  He then gave out a yawn realizing how late it was so he changed back into his clothes from before and sat down next to his мама паук.

Peter pulled out his phone and started playing a game on it. After a minute or two he started to nod off so Natasha turned off his phone and put it in his jacket pocket. Once she was done she felt a weight on her shoulder. She smiled when she saw that it was Peter. She decided to move him onto her lap where he slept for the rest of the flight. She played with his fluffy curls which caused him to start producing small purrs. The other Agents on the quinjet awed at the new agent.

A few minutes later the group landed in New York and made their way inside the base. They woke up Peter and got him to his room. They knew that he probably needed to eat as soon he woke up so Natasha stayed with him. She ran her fingers through his mop of curls smiling to herself. She eventually fell asleep whilst watching a rerun of a show that her and Peter enjoyed called Brooklyn 99. (So last night I started watching it and I was like these people crazy)

The next morning Peter and Natasha decided to train. They started by stretching and then moved onto the punching bags. After awhile they decided to spar. But this time they videoed it. Peter won all three rounds. After sparring they worked on their agility. After 3 hours or so they decided to clean up and get some lunch.

By the time they both showered and changed, it was around 11:00 so they texted Clint to meet them in the cafeteria. While waiting for Clint Natasha decided to hijack a section of the kitchen. So she could make her favorite Russian pastry's for her, Clint, and Peter.

Throughout the next hour or two Natasha was working insanely hard to make the dish and even harder due to the fact that she needed to account for Peter's metabolism. She was also letting Peter help her every once and awhile.

Finally the pastry's were done. Nat, Clint, and Peter sat down at a table in their usual table in the cafeteria. On the second level in the corner. They finished and started talking. "So Pete how does it feel to be an Agent?" Clint asked. "Nothing feels different other than feeling like I actually have a purpose," Peter responded taking another bite. "That was deep Bud," Clint said with a smile on his face.

Natasha cut in, "So you wanna learn how to fly a plane?" Natasha asked nonchalantly asked. Peter perked up. "Wait really?" he replied in shock. "Of course мой ребенок паук!" she said looking up at him and smiling. "I'll get one of my friends to teach you she is great with hand to hand and she can fly a plane like it's nobody's business," Natasha said waiting for a response. " When can I start?" Peter responded with a smirk. Natasha smiled and got up. She pulled out her phone and told Peter that she would be back.

Natasha walked out of the cafeteria dialing the one and only Melinda May. It took a few rings but the pilot answered. "Hey Nat what's up?" Melinda asked. "We're you at the graduation ceremony last night?" Natasha countered. "Yes I was?" Melinda answered quizzically. "So I wanted to know if you could teach one of those new agents how to fly a plane?" "I will but shouldn't they already know how to do that?" "Yes and no this particular agent is one I trained but I couldn't bring myself up to it due to you know what," Natasha answered. "Oh that makes sense. Who is he and what bass do I need to come too?" "Manhattan and his name is, Peter Parker." "Wait you mean that you trained a 12-year-old and convinced Fury to make him an Agent!?" Melinda asked. "Yes and yes. If you want I can send videos of him training just to show you what he can do and also you knew his parents you shouldn't be surprised," Natasha said back. "Wait who are his parents?" Agent May asked. "Mary and Richard Parker." There was a long moment of silence. "I'll be there," and with that the call ended and Natasha smiled.

A/N so I have been trying do decide between two different ships for later in the story. Also which ever one I pick or y'all vote on will be the same age as Peter.
1. ShurixPeter basically they meet because T'Challa and his sister are at the S.H.I.E.L.D. base for something and Peter and Shuri meet all hell breaks loose and they start dating.

2. SpiderQuake (idk if this is the actual ship name) Peter is sent to recruit Skye, they start dating, Skye finds out that Peter is an agent, Skye joins S.H.I.E.L.D., gets her powers, and the main reason I want to do this one is because once she feels her powers she can feel and mess with the sounds Peter makes when he purrs and I thought that would be cute idk tho

Please vote on this I'm leaning towards SpiderQuake but idk anymore

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 48.5K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
184K 2.3K 31
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~๐’”๐’†๐’™ ๐’”๐’„๐’†๐’๐’†๐’” ~๐’”๐’Ž๐’–๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ~๐’†...
1M 43.8K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
237K 5.9K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...