The Potion's Master #2 (Sever...

By Pansexual_wh0re02

Part two to Our Little Princess so if you haven't read that one go read it!! You wouldn't understand this if... More

Welcome Back :)
Job Opportunity (1)
A drink (2)
Invisibility (4)
Communication (5)
Broom Cupboard (6)
Bargain (7)
Author's note. Please read
Author's Question.
Detention (8)
Watching (9)
Meetings (10)
We All Have Scars (11)
Order of the Phoenix (12)
That's an Order (13)
Morning sickness?! (14)
Not so surprising visit (15)
Familiar Faces (16)
It should of been me (17)
Public Example (18)
Only a dream (19)
In and Out (20)
Recovery (21)
Safe with me (22)
Convincing (23)
Spinners End (24)
Potion Making (25)
Picnic Date (26)
Lucky 13 (27)

Mistake (3)

2.6K 60 42
By Pansexual_wh0re02

The first day went by without a hitch. All of the students were nice and no one got in trouble, so far. I've been kind of staying away from Severus.

I don't know what happened last night but it shouldn't happen again. I mean it's been over 2 years, what we had is over. As dinner approached my nerves started to shake. My seat at the head table was next to Severus and that just made me extremely nervous.

Nonetheless I finished my paperwork and walked to the great hall. I quickly sat in my seat next to him as students started to fill the great hall. As I drank my pumpkin juice Severus leaned in close to my ear.

"I was looking at the whiskey from last night, the boys but a love potion in it," he whispered making me gasp and my cheeks turn red.

"When 2 people drink it, they both desire one another on a deeper and more connective level," he continued on. My eyes darted to the two Smart boys sitting at the Slytherin table.

I knew Severus was going to punish them so I didn't have to but why? Why give Severus the love potion? Did they think it would be funny or is it something more?

I shrugged it off as Severus stood up to give his daily speech.

"Before I begin I want to introduce our new Professors, which I didn't introduce last night," his deep voice boomed in the hall, giving me goosebumps.

"First Professor Fairwell, as most of you know she is our new Potions master and our new herbology Professor is Professor Longbottom," he had both of us stand and nod to the student.

Once I sat back down he started going off about rules and what would happen if you break them. And holy shit, these punishments were worse then detention.

Most of them involved the death eaters rooming the school. Oh how I hated it! They scared the children and most of the adults. I mean they were here my 6th year but they never harmed me, probably because of Severus. But what they did to kids was awful.

I sat in silence most of dinner and once it was off I left and headed to the library. I entered silently and opened the door to the restricted section.

I grab a book before sitting down in a chair and opening to the first page. Before I knew it, it was already Midnight.

Fuck! I have to get back to my chambers!

I put back my book and rushed out of the room and dashed down the hall. As I ran I bumped into a hard figure and crashed to the floor. I got up quickly and looked at them. Of course I had to run into a fucking death eater!

"What are you doing out so late?" He hissed menacingly. I gulped and took a step back.

"I was in the library and I was just heading back sorry for waisting your time," I muttered quickly before turning around. Before I could take a step he grabbed my arm his if bony hand.

"I don't think so. You know the rules. Now you get punished," he growled. I pulled my hand away from his and backed up. "I am a professor not a student. Now, if you don't mind I'm going to my private chambers," I growled back.

He glared at me and in a moment I was pinned against the wall. "I wonder how headmaster Snape would feel about your little outburst, pretty little lady," he hissed in my ear.

I struggled against his grip as he pushed me further against the wall. He gripped my arm and threw me to the floor. "Get out of here!" He shouted. I got up quickly and ran to my chambers.

My wrists hurt along with my side. Once I enter my chambers I went to bed. I was hurting and a bit scared of the death eaters walking around. That was the first time any of them had even acknowledged me in 3 years.

The next morning I woke up and got ready for my first class. I undressed from my clothes I had on last night and hopped in the shower.
I looked at my wrists and they had slight bruises on them and my side was slightly bruised.

They didn't hurt it just was purplish. Once I was finished I got dressed and left my chambers. I skipped breakfast and just started doing some paperwork for my students.

As I was working there was a rough knock on my door. "Come in," I shouted and the door opened quickly and Severus rushed in.

"Are you ok!" he asked as he rushed in, shutting the door behind him, "I was told what happened last night."

"Severus, I'm fine. It wasn't that bad," I tried to get him to calm down. He grabbed my arm and lifted up my sleeve, revealing my slightly bruised wrist. "This doesn't seem like "not that bad" Lily. What did you do?" He asked.

"I was out a bit too late. I lost track of time. Not that it is any of your concern," I said as I stood up.

"Your not my boyfriend and the other night was a mistake, we were drunk and it's just not a good idea," I sighed as I walked to my office. He followed me like a lost puppy needing a home.

"Lily, I know it's been two years but I love you and I have since then," he grabbed my hand and brought me close to him.

My walls almost broke, but they couldn't. I'm not ready, it might take a bit longer. "S-Severus, I love you too but," I wasn't able to finish before he slammed his lips to mine.

I pushed him back and took a deep breath. "S-Severus I don't know if I'm ready," I whispered. He pulled me close to him, I stared into his dark mysterious eyes. I started to lean my head to his, my lips met his.

My head is fighting with itself. On one side I want to be with him for the rest of my life. Maybe even have kids with him.

But on the other side I don't think I'm ready to be with him again. I mean I loved it, the sex and his passion but it was a lot to handle. It was a lot to keep a secret. "Was it a mistake?" I muttered hoping he didn't hear me but he did.

"It wasn't a mistake darling," he replied, pressing his lips against mine. He wrapped his arms around my waist and parted my lips with his before slipping his tongue into my mouth.

Every bad though started to fade in my mind as I lost myself in the kiss. As we kissed my hands wrapped around his torso as my legs wrapped around him. He picked me up further so my legs could fully wrap around his torso.

"S-Severus," I whimpered against his lips. He pushed me against the wall and pushed his lips harder to mine. As we were in a heated kiss there was a knock at the door. He quickly put me down and I sat in my chair. "Come in," I shouted.

The door opened and Minerva walked in. "Oh, good morning Minerva, what can I do for you?" I asked as Severus looked at the papers in front of me.

"Oh I was just seeing how things were going?" She asked as she shut the door.

"Oh everything is going swell, just showing Severus some of the plans for the students," I held up some of the papers in my hand. She nodded and smiled.

"Well I will see you later then?" I nodded and she felt the room, leaving me and Severus in an awkward silence. "Meet me in my office after dinner," he whispered in my ear before walking out.

I cleared my mind and students started walking in for class. My first class is 3rd years then 7th, then I have 1st and 2nd years and the rest of the classes take place the next day.

The hardest class to teach is the 7th years since I only spent a few months at Hogwarts during my 7th year. The rest of it I spend with Harry, Ron, and Hermione searching for horcruxes.

The day I spent teaching and grading papers. Some students had questions while others just refused to do work. One of them even said, I don't deserve respect I'm to young.

Ugh!!!

After my last class I went to my chambers to take nap, it's been a long day and I'm tired. Though I couldn't really fall asleep so I just laid in bed staring into space.

I wasn't that hungry since I had a late lunch so I decided to skip lunch and just work on work for the kids to do tomorrow. I know Severus wants me to meet him in his room tonight but I don't feel like leaving my room tonight.

Hours passed as I worked on the potion and papers and the door slammed open, scaring me. I pulled out my wand but lowered it seconds later after I realized it was only Severus.

"Gods Severus! You scared me," I calmed my breathing down as I fixed the final instructions on the potion. He walked up to me and pulled me towards him.

"I thought I told you to meet me in my office," he raised his eyebrow at me as he stared into my soul. "Severus I'm an adult, I'm allowed to stay here if I want," I scoffed, pulling away from him.

"Well to me your just a little girl," he chuckled as he followed me too my office, "so I think you should listen to me," he growled as he grabbed me by my hair from behind.

I hissed in pain as he pulled me to him. He quickly grabbed both of my hands and tied them behind my back and pushed me against the now cleared desk.

"Severus!" I gasped as he pulled down my skirt roughly and slapped my ass harshly making me Yelp from the sudden contact. He chuckled and slapped my ass again.

"Maybe I should fuck this brattiness out of you. It seems that it has returned after all of this time," he growled as he slapped my ass again making me moan as my arousal dripped down my thighs.

"S-Severus please," I whimpered as his hands palmed my ass cheeks. He squeezed them together suddenly making me wince in pain.

"Are you ready," he grinned. I nodded frantically and pushed my ass into his clothes hard cock as he dry fucked me.

"Yes! Yes please," I cried.

Before anything could happen there was a bang on the door and it flew open as we heard footsteps come closer to the office. The door was shut so Severus quickly drew his wand and locked the door.

"Open! The! Door!" I heard a man shout.

We both stayed silent as he continued to bang on the door. Severus continued to dry fuck me as the man screamed to unlock the door.

"You better learn to stay silent," he growled against my ear, nibbling it as he snapped his clothed hips against my naked ones making me whimper silently.

"OPEN THE DOOR OR I WILL BREAK IT DOWN LILY!" The man screamed.

I tried to push Severus off but he wouldn't stop. In fact he started to unbuckle his belt. My eyes widened as he pulled down his pants and then his boxers leaving his lower half completely naked. Then he started to unbutton my shirt and throw it at the door.

Then he unclipped my bra and tossed it to the floor, leaving me in only my panties. My arms were  still bond behind me as he teasingly pulled down my panties.

He gripped his shaft in one hand as he gripped my hair with the other, bring his lips close to my ear.

"Remember, not a sound," and with that he thrust his shaft deep inside of me. Just as the man spoke.

"IM GIVING YOU 30 SECONDS BEOFRE I SLAM THIS DOOR DOWN!" he yelled.

Words count is 2144

Unedited

—————————————————————————

A/N

What's up guys! How are all of y'all amazing people? Hope your doing good. Just wait this is gonna get good real soon, I don't know if I have mentioned his but the events in this book do not do in the same order or timeline as the movie and books.

Anyway hope you enjoyed and I will have a new chapter out soon.

Wish me luck I have volleyball tryouts tonight!!!

Love ya!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333K 6.3K 47
IN THE PROCESS OF EDITING. I will edit it when I'm finished writing it!! This is basically a smut filled fan fiction with quite a few trips to Paris...
363K 9K 118
Aria Snape is formidable in the worst of senses, demanding respect from all who meet her and making those who hate her suffer. With a grumpy profess...
94.5K 2.8K 35
It has been two years since Voldemort was killed, ending the war between Tom Marvolo Riddle and Harry James Potter. Families torn apart by Death were...
65.2K 1.7K 43
It's your last year at Hogwarts and you couldn't be more exited. Especially because you get to see your favourite professor and crush since fourth ye...