Unexpected Surprises

By SeaxxSun

Ariana Belle was the typical quiet girl. She was the weak link in the ferocious Crimson Pack. She was shunned... More

Unexpected Surprises
Authors Note
From Happy Birthday to Drunk Sex
Rejection and An Unexpected Suprise x2
Goodbye
Reunited
Kodak Moment
Family
"She makes Joey go red..... like tomatoes!"
Prince turned out to be the monster.
Give Him Time ..
This attraction will be the end of me
Father or Not?
This is a Warning
The Rightful Luna and The Fraud
Alpha Daddy?
Confessions
Not A Chapter ... Sorry !
i love you ...
He's Off The Market ! Sorry Ladies !
Never Mess With a Ballerina
The Game!
DelaRosa
The Problem.
No
Sealing The Deal With A Kiss
Mate
Promises
Yolanda & Glen
Not A Chapter! Sorry Lovelies!
Vincent
Roberto
Love
The Kiss And Tell
To Take The Out Or Not
Blood Calling
Jossie & Benny Boy
Sunny
Epilogue
Good News!

From Fairytale to a Nightmare

213K 4.5K 878
By SeaxxSun

Warning! 》

Chapter 7

"Papa Jackson!" Zoey squealed as she found him walking around the pack house in his sweats eating a pop tart.

"Zoey Joey!" He grinned stuffing the rest of the pop tart into his mouth. I giggled and watched as the twins rushed to him and attacked his legs.

"Hey Jackson." I smiled walking up to him and kissing his cheek. "Hello sweetheart. How did you guys like the house?" He asked picking up the twins into his arms.

"We loved it." I grinned as the twins immediatly started gushing about their rooms. "Peanuts!" Mariah's voice squealed coming across the room.

As soon as their feet were on the ground they rushed to her. "How was Caleb." Jackson whispered. I bit my lip and looked out the window. There he was talking to another pack member.

Gosh he was so beautiful. "Aria?" Jackson laughed making me jump in suprise. "I'm guessing everything's okay now." He chuckled making me blush.

"I'm seeing if it'll work out." I muttured staring at my feet. "Ariana!" I turned towards the front door and there was my mate smiling in front of me. "Yeah?"

"I want to show you something." He grinned looking like Joey when he gets a car toy. "I can't leave." I frowned pointing at the twins in the other room.

"Aria go. I'll watch the kids." Jackson assured shooing me towards Caleb. I bit my lip and glanced across the room.

Zoey and Joey were listening to Mariah as she told them stories about werewolves. I sighed and nodded.

"We'll be back in a bit." I stated grabbing my purse. Papa Jackson laughed and nodded. "Sure sure." I smiled up at him and kissed his cheek before running over to the kids and kissing their cheeks.

"Where you going mommy?" Joey asked staring at my purse. "Yeah Momma dukes you just got here." Mariah pouted. "Caleb wants to show me something." I smiled kissing Joey until his frown went away.

"Mommy and her prince are going to his castle!" Zoey awed. "This is his castle." Joey murmured turning away from me.

"Jo we talked about this." I sighed sitting down next to him. I glanced back into the other room and found Caleb frowning and Jackson giving him a pitying stare.

"He's... I just ... I dont like him mommy." Joey whimpered. Zoey glared at him and scooted away. Caleb won over Zoeys heart but it'll take more than smiles and sweet words to win Joey over.

"He wont hurt me." I assured him pulling him into my arms. He sighed and nodded reluctantly. "You'll always be my little prince." I whispered into his ear. I quickly kissed their cheeks and hugged Mariah goodbye before following Caleb out the door.

"So where are we going Mr.Felix." I asked glancing over to him as we got into his Truck. "Its a suprise." He winked making my cheeks flush.

"Are we there yet?"

"No."

"What about now?"

"No."

"Now?"

"No."

"How about- No." He interrupted making me burst out in a fit of giggles.

"You know for a mom, you're quite immature love." My heart jumped when he called me love making me blush too.

He sure knew how to make my heart flip. "I like to keep things fun." I winked making his mouth slightly drop. I giggled and turned his radio on.

~¤~

After another thirty minutes we got out of the car and walked into the woods.

"Are you planning to kill me out here?" I huffed pushing away another branch. "Of course not love, I'm planning to do something entirly different." He winked biting his fulk bottom lip.

I froze and stared wide-eyed at him. Did he? Was that? Oh my goodness he - "Aria stop over thinking." He chuckled walking to me. "I'm not going to make you do anything you dont want to." He assured me. He quickly pecked my lips and held onto my hand as we made our way through the woods again.

What if I wanted to? I bit my lip and stared at the back of my mate. His muscles bulged everytime he pushed a branch away.

'We need him' my wolf purred.

'Just imagine his hands on your body again. The way he can only touch you.' She purred making me bite my lip in order to keep in the moan. I fanned myself and pulled slightly on my shirt. Was it getting hot?

"Aria?" I jumped and stared into his amused blue eyes. "Y...yes?" I stuttered my eyes trailing down his eyes to his lips. They were so plump. They were almost begging me to kiss them. "This is something I bought a couple years ago. I was hoping you'd come back to me, and you did." He smiled pushing away a stray hair that was in my face.

"It was for us. But now that I know we have two amazing kids I made them a room." He whispered his tan cheeks tinting red.

I couldn't say anything. I was awe struck at the man in front of me. This wasnt the same boy I left five years ago. He grew into this strong mature sexy as hell man in front of me.

He took a deep breath and stepped to the side. I gasped as I took in the beautiful cabin in front of me. It looked like it should be in a fairy tale book. It had a small bridge that led to the front door. It was a deep brown mixing into the woods. Below it was a small beautiful river.

"You... you did this?" I whispered. "All for you." He whispered wrapping his arms around my waist. I felt the back of my eyes sting. I quickly turned and planted my lips onto his own.

Before I knew it I was swept off my feet amd carried across the bridge and into the cabin.

When I opened my eyes I found a bare room with a king sized bed with a deep red comforter. "I know its not much, but I wanted you to be here so we could ... uhh decorate it." He mumbled into my neck making me let out a moan and a giggle mixed.

I turned back and giggled. His cheeks were streaked red. I realised his manliness was on the line. "I'll take care of everything." I whispered bringing his lips down back to mine.

He licked my bottom lip asking for permission that I rejected. I smiled against his lips as he growled picking me up off the floor slammimg me into the wall.

I let out a loud moan and wrapped my legs around his waist. "God I missed you so much." He whispered huskily against my lips. "I did too." I whimpered grinding against him. He let out a strange growl mixed with a moan and roamed his hands all over my body.

At that moment I realised I truly did miss him. No man was ever the same. Nobody made me feel like he did. Nobody made my heart speed up and flutter like he did. And absolutely nobody made me get hot and bothered like he was.

"Off." I growled pushing his shirt up. He chuckled and chucked it off. I sighed in content as my hands explored his abs.

His lips were back on my own within a second making my heart speed up once again. I broke away to breath but his lips dropped down to my neck. I moaned and threw my head back.

He slowly went lower laying open mouthed kisses. "Ariana." He breathed against the very top of my breast. "Yes. I'm ready." I pratically moaned grinding my hips angsinst his own. He let out a strained growl and gripped my hips.

I bit my lip and quickly tugged off my shirt. "God you're beauitful." He breathed staring at me. I blushed and pushed him away so I could jump off. "Where are you going?" He asked huskily making my thighs tighten in anticipation.

"To get more comfortable." I replied seductively swaying my hips. I slowly slid down my shorts and stepped out of my white flats crawling into the bed. I turned and found his eyes clouded with lust.

Before I knew it he was on top of me pinning my wrist above my head. I growled up at him. I wanted to be in charge. He smirked and kissed my lips and painfully slow traced the outline of my body with his finger tips.

"Caleb" I moaned wrapping my legs around his hips and slowly grinding against his very happy member. "Ari." He growled threatingly. I grinned up at him and did it again.

I let out a startled squeak as he bit off my bra. I stared wide eyed at him as he smirked down at me.

I bit my lip and grinded against him again making him loosen his grip. I quickly flipped us around so I could be on top. I smirked down at his confused face.

"My turn." I wickedly grinned kissing down his chest until I got to his abs. I darted out my tongue tracing his abs. I felt him stiffen as I got lower. I smirked and kissed across the top of his jeans. I slowly unbuckled his jeans and kept kissing lower. "Aria." He breathed tightening his hold on my waist.

I sat up and pushed his jeans down and ket him kick them off before returning to his boxers. I smirked and grabbed onto the top of them and slowly dragged them off his body. I ket out a small gasp as I took in his size.

Before I knew it I was pinned under him again. "I'll take that as a compliment." He chuckled. "That fit in me?" I asked blushing. He laughed and softly kissed my lips before trailing down my chest. He gently bit my breast making me buck under him. "Caleb." I growled grabbing a fist fulk of his hair.

He chuckled and continued to lick tug and kay open kisses all over my body until he got to the top of my panties. "Are you sure?" He asked glancing up at me. "Yes." I breathed and just like that he tore off my panties.

~¤~

'Bzzzz ... Bzzzzz.' I groaned and rolled to my side burying my head against Calebs chest. "Make it stop." I groaned making him chuckle. I felt him lean over and answer the phone.

"Hey it's Caleb."

"No I didn't hurt her."

"She'll be home soon."

"Goodbye Jacob." He growled.

I heard him sigh before hugging my bare body tighly against his own. "Mine." He growled making my wolf ourrt in satisfaction. I could feel him trace my neck pausing where his mark used to be.

He tried to mark me but I just couldn't let him, to my wolfs dismay. I had to be one hundred percent sure he wouldn't hurt me or the twins before letting him do that to me.

I cringed as my tummy let out a loud growl. "I take it your hungry." He chuckled making me blush. I nodded and opened my eyes to meet the beautiful blue eyes I fell for. "I'll make food." He grinned kissing my lips before jumping off the bed.

I blushed as I stared at his naked drool worthy body. "Like what you see?" He laughed pulling on his boxers. "Definitely." I smirked biting my bottom lip.

"Dont do that or we'll never leave this cabin." He growled lowly. I laughed and nodded. I stretched my arms above my head and arched my back until I heard my back crack.

"Ariana." He groaned. I frowned and glanced over to him to see his boxers straining his ... member. I giggled and whispered a sorry. "You're a little vixen." He chuckled before deeply kissing me. I whimpered as he pulled away.

"Ill go make lunch now." He chuckled hearing my stomach once more. I blushed and nodded my eyes staring at his back as he walked out of the room. I blushed seeing deep red scratches down his back.

I sat up and glanced around for my panties and bra. I blushed seeing the remains of my undergarments all over the floor. I bit my lip and pulled on Caleb' s shit that went to my midthigh. Oh well it'll have to do.

I practically moaned as I smelt the delicious food. I grinned stepping into the small kitchen seeing my mate fixing our plates. "Aria! Foods rea...." he trailed off staring open mouthed. I blushed and pulled on his shirt.

"I dont have my undergarments and I didn't want to put on my shorts or my shirt right now. I hope you dont mind." I babbled. He chuckled deeply before setting the plates down.

"You look much better in my clothes than I do." He bit his lip and trailed his hands down my body until he got to my bottom making me blush. "You should defintly wear my clothes more often." He breathed making me shiver.

"Come on lets eat." He grinned leading me to the table. I fanned myself and sat on the high chairs making sure to pull the shirt lower. I smiled at the pasta with broccoli in front of me. I practically breathed it in.

After we finished eating we sat there talking. "Ari... did you.. did you ever sleep with anyone." He asked tearing apart the napkin into small pieces. "Yeah... you." I giggled sipping my water. "Other than me." He asked staring into my eyes. I frowned and shook my head. "Never."

He grinned and swooped down capturing my lips. "Good." He grinned making me smile. I squealed as he pulled my nody into his laps.

I blushed as I felt his member pressed against my bare bottom. "Joey hates me." He sighed breaking me out of my naughty thoughts.

"He just needs time." I assured him. He leaned his head on top of my shoulder and sighed. "He thinks I'm going to hurt you." He cringed. "He's just very cautious around people he doesn't know." I replied rubbing his arm that was around my waist.

"He should know me. I'm his father." He growled making me shy away from him. "I'm sorry love. I didn't mean it like that!" He frowned hugging my body closer to his. "I know." I smiled sadly.

Before he could say anything there was a knock on the door. "I'll get it." I smiled jumping off of him only to be pulled back. "No way. The only people who know we're here is jacob and Adrian from the pack. And theres no way in hell they're going to see you like that." He growled making me shiver in delight at his possessiveness.

I nodded not trusting my voice. He pecked my lips before walking off to the front door. I heard him open the door and a very girly squeal. I frowned and walked to where I could see the front door but still be hidden.

I gasped as I saw a blonde girl with her lips planted firmly against my Calebs. "Sarah." He whispered after they pulled away. "Yes! My answers yes! I found the ring on our bed and oh baby its gorgeous!" She gushed pulling out her left hand showing off a beautiful diamond ring. I stumbled back and blinked away the awful tears.

He used me again.

He used me for his sick fun.

He played with me .... and worse the twins. I bit my fist to keep in the sob and rushed into the room.

I quickly pulled on my shorts and flats before opening the bedroom window. I had to get out of here and no way in hell was I going to talk to ... him. I jumped out of the window and took off into the woods.

Half an hour later of running I tripped and crashed onto the floor scratching up my palms and side. I cringed and let out a sob. Not of pain but anger and embarrassment. He did it again. He played me and he had a girlfriend... now fiance.

How could he. He was supposed to be my mate. I could feel my wolf cringing at the events. How could something so perfect turn into something so horrible. It wasn't my fairytale ... it was my biggest nightmare.

Oh god! Zoey! She's going to be heartbroken! I sobbed and stood up. I breathed in and changed into my wolf form. Shaking my white fur before taking off back to my twins.

They're all I need. From now on Caleb's dead to me.

The Cabin and Ariana in Wolf Form →

《A/N~ I'm iffy about this chapter but let me know what you think! (: 》

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 70.5K 33
Highest ranking: #23 in Werewolf "I LOVE IT." -@lottiee_x "This story is so unbelievably amazing!" -@NovemberRain16 "I have become obsessed with this...
250K 10.6K 63
[COMPLETE] Rough Draft ***The revision is now complete. I changed the title to The Mark of an Alpha. I am not sure if I am going to keep this copy up...
347K 10.7K 24
Previously known as "A Werewolf Story". Four childhood best friends - Adrian, also the future alpha of their pack, Belle, Chase and Darlene...
70.4K 1.7K 26
After Layla is forced on a rip across the country to visit all of the packs in the U.S.A. a lot of unexpected things happens. She meets her mate for...