Stray Kids Short Stories

By SweeetPumkin

Just a bunch of random short stories, with some StrayKids ships. Please enjoy 💛💛 More

Intro
Minsung /Birthday Boy
Hyunin/Snakes and Badgers
Chanmin/SeungChan: Minnie~
Hyunin/Imposter
Changlix/ Baby
Hyunin/Snakes & Badgers part 2
Side Effects
Side Effects/2
Hyunin/Fox and Ferrets
Oh/Minsung & Hyunin
Minsung: Sick
Fox and God/Hyunin
Hyunin/Fox and Ferrets part 2
7 Whipped Men/Part 1 Hyunin
7 Whipped Men/Part 2
7 Whipped Men/ Part 3
Pup/Hyunin
Swim/Hyunin
Swim/Hyunin 2
Red Lights/Hyunin
Red Light's 2/Hyunin
Love Of A Prince

Say Cheese

820 29 27
By SweeetPumkin

"Do you like cake? I Do." Jeongin giggled as he leaned back in the chair, the ropes around him tight as he looked at the men sitting across the room irritated looks on their faces.

"Pinks my favorite color, but I like red too." Jeongin said as he tilted his head to the side watching as one of the men stood up walking over with a growl, in his right hand a gun.

"Shut The hell up before I blow your brains out." He threatened placing the gun up to Jeongin's forehead.

A fake gasp left the ravenette, eyes widening in surprise before a smile formed on his face and a loud laugh left him.

"You won't do it. You don't have the balls." He giggled moving against his restraints. "Besides my Jinnie will get me out of here." Jeongin said with a bright smile as he looked up at the ceiling.

"Should we knock him out again." The man asked turning to his partner who shook his head taking a drag of his cigarette. "Boss said he wants him awake and lively." He shrugged scrolling on his phone. The man groaned moving away from Jeongin and sitting back down at the table glaring the the young boy tied to the chair.

Jeongin smiled looking over at the window. His Hyungs where probably searching for him right now, no doubt they'd notice his disappearance and panic.

The sound of a phone ringing echoed through the warehouse. The sound coming from the device in one of the men's hands. Sighing he picked it up putting it to his ear. Jeongin watched with a grin forming on his face.

The first mistake.

"Hello?" The man asked into the phone as he leaned back in his seat.

"Ah, yes I beileve my cupcake is with you. No?"

"Who the hell is this!?" The man yelled. Jeongin could see the fear flicker in his eyes for a split moment, but it was covered by rage the next. One of his hyungs were probably on the phone, though he wasn't sure exactly which one.

"Let me tell you something. If you dare lay a finger on my pretty little doll, I'll fucking castrate you alive." The voice was sinister, it was almost like deadly poison was dripping through the tone that the person on the other line was speaking in. Jeongin tilted his head again, watching as the man's face turned fearful. He knew only two people who could strike fear into a person like.

One being Minho, or two his boyfriend Hyunjin.

Grinning like a mad man, Jeongin watched as the other man panicked and quickly hung up the phone. "Who was that." The brown haired male asked as he glanced at his partner who shook his head. "Don't know." He muttered putting back on a tough face. Jeongin snorted head tilting back as he smiled up at the ceiling. "Times ticking." He murmered with a chuckle.

"Boss should be here any minute now." The male muttered as he sat back down looking at the shuffled desk of cards.

"Do you think dogs or cats are cuter?" Jeongin asked looking at the two men who continued to ignore him. "My boyfriend has a dog, he's really cute." He continued as he smoked to himself at the thought of his boyfriend. "My Jinnies really handsome." Jeongin said with a sigh as he pictured the long haired ravenette.

"But he can be a bit Possessive, I don't mind though. It's really a turn on." Jeongin snickered as he smirked watching the men's face twist in annoyance.

"One time he snapped a guy's arm for groping me." He giggled as a cute smile formed on his face. The two men looked at him watching as he smirked at them.

"Can't imagine what he'll do with you two."

The words came out as teasing, an almost playful none if it hadn't been for the meaning of them. But it stood as a threat a warning for them both.

"This one's insane." The brown haired man spat as he looked down at the deck of cards and shuffled them. Jeongin pouted looking at the men who ignored him again. "I'm boreeedd." He groaned rocking in the chair as much as he could with being tied to it. The rocking turned violent to the point where the men looked back at him a sigh of frustration leaving one of them as they stood up. "Stop that." He grumbled walking over to keep Jeongin from moving.

Before he could reach the boy a loud banging startled the men the two looking over at the ware house doors. "Must be the boss." The other said as he stood up and walked toward the doors.

Jeongin smiled a laugh leaving him as he leaned back in his chair.

"Say cheese."

The split moment the doors opened, gun fire rang through the building, the guards and two men falling to the ground like leaves on a cold autumn day. Jeongin smiled watching as a tall slender male walked in pulling off the mask to reveal the handsome face Jeongin was in love with.

Lowering his gun Hyunjin sighed walking over to the younger boy and cutting the ropes restraing him. "Got blood over your face." He muttered wiping the red from Jeongins cheek.

"Jinnie I missed you." He giggled throwing himself into the others arms. "Mm did you?" Hyunjin asked with a chuckle as he lifted the boy up, sheathing his gun back in its halter. Before his hands went to grip Jeongin's thighs. "Of course I did." He chirped.

"I missed you two cupcake." Hyunjin said as he carried the younger out of the building.

"Enough to fuck here?" Jeongin whispered in his ear, a smirk on his face as he felt Hyunjin's grip on his thighs tighten. "Don't have a condom or lube." The long haired ravenette replied as he continued walking.

"I'm prepped, had a plug in all day. Besides you know how much I love to get bred with your cum." Jeongin teased running his hands up to the back of Hyunjins head before gripping the hair there.

"Come on Hyung. Are you afraid someone will catch us?" He whispered seductively.

Hyunjins eyes darkened a growl leaving him as he turned and slammed the boy against the side of the wall staring into the dark hazelnut orbs, with a lustful eyes. "Don't test me Yang." He seethed grip tightening on the fleshy thighs he wanted to bruise up.

"Or what? Hwang?"

Jeongin knew what hell he was getting into, but currently he could care less as long as he got his boyfriend to fill up his ass.

He yelped he surprise when Hyunjin let him go, almost making him fall to the ground if it hadn't been for his quick reflexes. "Turn around and strip." Hyunjin growled no longer playing around. Jeongin gulped doing as told and turning around before pulling down his pants revealing the white lace panties. "Fuck." Hyunjin cursed as he gripped the flesh, groping it before giving it a harsh smack.

"How many do you think you deserve for talking to me like that. Huh slut?" He asked gripping Jeongins waist. A whine left the younger as he leaned against the wall for support.

"Answer me whore." Hyunjin growled slapping his ass again earning a whimper. "10." He whimpered out desperately pushing back his ass. "I think 15 will do." Hyunjin said as he pulled the boys lace panties down rubbing the boys fleshly cheeks before raising his hand. "Count."

Jeongin gasped as the hand came down to meet the flesh of his ass, the pain making him harden further than he already had. "One." He breathed out shakily.

"Two."

"T-three..four!"

Hyunjin was harsh as he spanked him each one harder than the last as he continued to the next with little time between them.

"T-thirteen."

"F-f-fourteen..fifthteen!" Jeongin cried out, tears now streaming down his cheeks as his cock strained against his stomach leaking precum like a running faucet. "Good boy." Hyunjin praised cooing as he massaged the red flesh. His fingers trailed down to the pink plug nestled between the boys cheeks. Giving it a small tug he pulled it out, a whimper leaving Jeongin at being empty.

He pushed two fingers in making sure Jeongin was stretched enough to take him. Taking his fingers out he shoved the plug inside his pocket a groan leaving the younger as he pushed his ass back.

Hyunjin unzipped his pants pulling out his hard length with a groan. Spitting in his hand he gave a few strokes to fully coat his dick before lining himself up.

"You sure you don't want any further prep?" He asked pushing up against the youngers hole.

"Mm okay, please please hyung." Jeongin moaned as he pushed back against the other's cock. Hyunjin growled grabbing onto the youngers small waist before pushing in a groan leaving him at how tight the boy was.

Jeongin gasped, hands balling up into fist and more tears pricking his eyes as he felt himself get filled by the thick length. "Hyung." He cried panting as Hyunjin pressed in further.

"Shh don't want to draw attention do you." Hyunjin said as he leaned down to press a kiss on the back of Jeongin's neck before making a trail to his shoulder as he let him adjust to his size.

Impatient Jeongin pushed his hips back a breathy moan leaving him as pleasure ran up his spine. Hyunjin scoffed slapping his ass again making Jeongin jump with a small yelp. "Can't even wait, such a slut for my cock." Hyunjin said as he pulled out before slamming back in starting at a rough pace.

"A-ah hyung feels so g-good." Jeongin cried face pressed against the side of the wall as Hyunjin fucked into him from behind. With a shaky moan he reached down wrapping his hand around his dick and giving a small tug before Hyunjins hand wrapped around his wrist and pulled his hand away before pinning them against the wall as well.

"You don't touch unless I give you permission understand." Hyunjin growled as he gripped Jeongins hips with his other hand pulling him back to meet his thrusts. "A-ah Hyung slow d-down." Jeongin moaned tears falling down his cheeks as spit ran down his chin thigh shaking as he held himself up with the help of Hyunjin. "Slow down? Why when you little hold is desperately sucking me in hm?" The elder said as he bit the outer shell of Jeongin's ear a groan leaving him when the other tightened around him.

Shifting his angle Hyunjin rammed into his prostate, a sinful moan leaving Jeongin as he choked up a sob from the simulation, his dick throbbing, aching for release.

"Your so pretty Innie, taking my cock so well." Hyunjin praised as he interlocked his fingers with Jeongin's and giving it a squeeze as he sped up. "All Mine, only for me." He growled his possesiveness taking over as he thrusted harder into the younger. "All yours Hyung." He moaned breath shaky as moans left him.

"C-close, close." Jeongin whined pushing his hips back in time with Hyunjin's thrusts.

"Fuck, come on my cock baby." He groaned thrusting deeper. A gasp left Jeongin as he came back arching and eyes rolling as thick spurts of white coated the side of the wall. Hyunjin wasn't far behind, his hips sputtering as he came deep inside the younger leaning over and catching his breath as he rode out his high.

With a groan he pulled out quickly placing his fingers inside the abused hole to keep his cum in as he pulled the plug out of his pocket. Pulling his fingers out he replaced it with the plug making sure none of his cum seeped out.

"You alright cupcake?" Hyunjin asked as he pulled up Jeongin panties back up giving him a pat on the ass. Before pulling up his pants as well.

"Mhm, just peachy Jinnie." Jeongin giggled as he turned around, legs almost giving out on him. "Carry me?" He asked earning a chuckle from his boyfriend who sweeped him up with a smile. "Of course Innie." He said pecking the younger on the cheek.

"When we get home I'll run you a warm bath m'kay?" He said turning the corner and walking toward the car.

"Sure you don't want to go a round two?" Jeongin whispered with a smirk earning a snort from Hyunjin. "Baby if you can't walk after that, your gonna need a wheel chair if we go another round." Hyunjin joked.

"You two alright?" Chan asked as he lit a cigarette, his clothes bloodied along with his gun. "Just great Channie." Jeongin said with a playfull smile. The elder smiled back changing the mag in his pistol. "Thats good Innie." He said with a snicker, noticing the state the boy was in. "We'll finish up here you two go home and get cleaned up." Minho said as he pulled on his bunny mask and cocked his gun.

"Don't be late, lixxie is cooking tonight." Jeongin chirped as Hyunjin opened the car door and set him down in the passenger seat.

"We won't be late i.n-ah~" Minho cooed as he smiled sweetly at the younger who nodded.

"Lets get you home little one." Hyunjin said as he placed a gentle kiss on Jeongins lips.

"Okay!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.3K 951 41
Oneshots of members of Stray Kids! Oneshots, two shots and short stories! Written for my Instagram @/galacticfixs !! Feel free to support me there, a...
2.4K 56 7
just a collection of one shots I wrote over time and never published :)
64.2K 550 21
hello! this is a compilation of random oneshots, updates arent scheduled at all i update randomly so if u are cool with it then read as u must! i hea...
17.6K 250 9
smutty oneshots? damn. ! disclaimer - I do not own any of these characters and everything that this book contains is purely and completely fictional...