witchcraft guide

By 0_azul_0

I am still a baby witch so please let me know if something I write in the chapters is wrong so I can change i... More

☆witchcraft, paganism, wiccan☆
☆magic vs. magick☆
☆friday the 13th☆
☆types of witches☆
☆types of spells☆
☆types of magick☆

☆book of shadaws, grimoire, book of mirrors☆

10 1 0
By 0_azul_0

book of shadows

a BOS is like your very own personal witch diary.
you put all the knowledge about witchcraft that is important to you into this book, but you dont have to put every single thing you know!
you should not share this book with anyone since it's personal.

things to write about in your book of shadows:
-spells
-rituals
-chants
-lore about the earth
-herbs
-stones and magick
-recipes
-methods
-correspondences

book of mirrors

you use a book of mirrors to write down thoughts , experiences and feelings about the reaction of your spells and other things you do.

things to write about in your book of mirrors:
-insight
-wisdom
-awareness
-introspection
-self discovery
-experience
-inspiration
-growth

grimoire

a grimoire is similar to a BOS since you also put your information about witchcraft in it but it doesn't contain any personal things which makes is different to a BOS and since it doesn't contain any personal things you can share it with others.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 2K 15
Mehrbano is a kind enthusiastic girl entrapped in a loveless marriage with a cold man Ehan Haider. She had fully invested herself in her marriage but...
1.7M 159K 83
Highest ranking #1 WATTPAD FEATURED STORY. He walked past her without sparing her a single glance. The one glance she had been yearning for years now...
457K 18.6K 36
Aimen Khan a bubbly girl with an ambition of living the life to the fullest. she loves her family to the core. But what happens when an incident cha...
53.9K 5.5K 79
Running away from the desert of life Hoping she could find something to make her feel alive But oblivious was she of plan of Divine That road to her...