Uraraka Book πŸŽ†

Oleh CtMiana

Uraraka as main character This is my AU and all characters do not belong to me. βœ¨πŸ‘‘βœ¨ might have some : -one... Lebih Banyak

introduction 🌹
groupchat 1
Groupchat 2🌌
Groupchat 3
Uraraka harem(◍‒ᴗ‒◍)❀
vacation 2
vacation 3
vacation 4
incorrect quote ✨
react to uraraka 1
react to uraraka 2
react to uraraka 3
Todochako (β—•α΄—β—•βœΏ)
Izuocha (βŒβ– -β– )
Healing power !?
kacchako πŸ’₯🍑
lyric prank 1
lyric prank 2
Kardashian 1 (≧▽≦)
Kardashian 2
Doll attack 🎎

vacation 1

685 17 4
Oleh CtMiana

Location: Uraraka dorm
Time: 6 am
Day: monday

Uraraka woke up and doin her usual daily thing in the morning but today she decided to tie her hair in ponytail.

Like this☝
And she wore a cute clothes because mr aizawa give them permission to wore anything today👇

(Alright,back to story)
She goes to the kitchen to have breakfast with all her friend. Many of her friend commented how cute she were with that hair and that made uraraka flutter a bit.

"So,did you guya finished packing already?" Kirishima ask and they all nod.

"I can't believe that mr Aizawa is taking us to vacation today!" Mina squeal in happiness.

"where will we be staying again and how long?" Deku ask and bakugou screams at him saying "geez nerd,don't you remember what the f*ck mr aizawa say yesterday!?" That make Deku frighten a bit while the other just acting normal because they already get used to it everyday.

"I think we have to stay at the large house next to the waterfall and we stay there for 3 day" Iida explain and uraraka said "finally we get some break from all of this shit!".

They all were shock that uraraka were cursing while bakugou was like a proud teacher "sorry?" Uraraka say.

They all have finish their breakfast and Sero decide to talk "guys,I believe that mr aizawa told us that we have to make a team that only have 5 people in it".

the other was silence until they all look at uraraka "this is creepy" Uraraka mumbles.

mina take out a book and a pen without no where and say " alright,let me make the team" she smirk and wrote team 1, team 2 and team 3 on the book.

"Team one will be me,kirishima,momo, Jirou and Aoyama. Team 2 is team uraraka, so who want to be in it ?" Mina ask and all uraraka simp raise their hand and shout 'ME!'.

Mina look at uraraka with her devilish smirk and ask her "So uraraka,which one do you want to choose?".

Uraraka look at the boy and think for a while "Sero,Denki and Iida. Im sorry but you will be at the team 3 with tokoyami and tsuyu, is that okay ?" Uraraka said a bit nervous because she thought that they will be sad at her until denki say with his usual smile.

"It's okay,we can be team next time!" Uraraka smile and relief that they doesn't get sad at her for saying that.

🌹👑🌹

"So we already done then" mina say closing her book.

"what bout uraraka,her team has 4 people" Momo ask and uraraka say "It's okay plus I really trust them" she smile warmly.

"We better get our bag now, we have to met mr aizawa at 9 am sharp!" Iida say while making his chopping hand.

they all run to their dorm to take their bag before they get left by their teacher because it already 8:45 am and they only have 15 minute left.

🌹👑🌹

'Phone,check! Earphones,check! Charges,Check! Mochi,Check!' Uraraka thought herself to make sure she brought everything.

She get all of that stuff from momo on her birthday and todoroki buy her mochi every 2 week even tough she doesn't want to waste their money on her.

Uraraka run until she reach in front of the UA gate, she saw that everybody has already here but they just have to wait for Mr aizawa to come.

"Am I late?" Uraraka ask todoroki that were next to her.

"nope,you early 5 minute same as us" todoroki answer and Uraraka sigh because she doesn't late.

They were chatting to each other until a bus stop in front of them and then Mr Aizawa get out of the bus with someone.

🌹✨🌹

"Morning problem child, today we have a guest that will be joining us. This is Shinso from class 1B aka my adopted child" Shinso wave at them and they all wave at him back with a smile.

"I believed that you already in your team right?" Aizawa ask and they all nod and then Aizawa ask "How much team are there?".

Iida step up a bit and say "There is 3 team mr Aizawa".

Aizawa look at each team and saw that Uraraka team has 4 people "Uraraka,shinso will be joining your team so bare with it".

Uraraka nod while Todoroki,Deku and Bakugou was annoyed that if Shinso take uraraka from them.

They all get into the bus and at the end of the bus have a seat that could fit 6 people "let go sit over there" todoroki say and they all agreed.

Bus seat

Baku,Shin,Uraraka,todo,Deku

Momojirou sero & denki
Tokotsu Aoyama& Iida
Kirimina

Uraraka was blushing that she had to sit with the boy but she also saw MomoJirou,Kirimina and tokotsu cuddling each other.

She take out the earphones from her bag and put it on her phone.

she play many song and put it on 40% volume, incase someone calling her.

She felt a bit sleepy and then she fall asleep on todoroki shoulder.

Todoroki was clearly greatful that his day has come while the other staring at him with jealousy.

"I wonder what pink cheek listen to" Bakugou say and then Bakugou take her phone and see all her song playlist.

Tokyo ghoul
Yarichin bitch club
Kimetsu no yaiba
Aishite
Daimond
Sugar crash
Build a bitch
Arcade
Telepatia
Tutú
Dernière Danse
Bitch lasagna
Cloud 9
Vida la viva
Snowman
Mirai e
Electric love
The night
Stay with me
Runaway
Pretending
100+

"Nani" bakugou say and they all give him a confused look same as the front sitters.

Bakugou show them all uraraka song and they all quite shock "I never known that uraraka listen to this type of song" Jirou say and tsuyu exclaim "especially the other language song and the cursing song".

they all nod and then bakugou put uraraka earphone on her phone back.

Its was 1 pm and Mr aizawa say that they will arrived at 5 pm.

uraraka woke up from her sleep and see that everyone is sleeping 'they must be tired' uraraka say in her mind.

She relieved that she had her earphone on but she doesn't care, she took out a pack of mochi of her backpack and eat it peacefully while watching YouTube.

The mochi was chocolate flavor and she has brought 4 strawberry, 2 boba and 2 chocolate flavor with her.

She was watching kdrama on her phone until someone took a mochi from her.

she saw that bakugou and todoroki has already a wake "it rude to take someone food you known" Uraraka say toward bakugou and bakugou say while smirking "say to the one who has many cursing and other language song".

Uraraka ignore him and continued watching her kdrama, she notice that todoroki is staring at her.

"Is something wrong todoroki?" Uraraka ask him and he say "its nothing".

Uraraka give todoroki some of her mochi and he gladly take it, she also give bakugou but it hard to make him accept what she give.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

78.1K 1.1K 17
I had a change of heart and before anyone says anything, I wrote this when I was younger. I've even unpublished chapters that made me uncomfortable a...
30.1K 724 78
This is mostly momojiro one shots but when i do chatfic it won't be just them Ships are: Momo x Jiro Kirishima x Bakugo Todoroki x Deku Mina x T...
10.2K 168 11
-Ship is obviously KiriBakuKamiDekuβ€οΈπŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’š- College Au, No quirks. And I most certainly will NOT be writing smut! Izuku Midoriya - 16, poly, asexua...
53.5K 879 34
Various ships and x readers - x readers will be gender neutral unless otherwise mentioned! -probably a lot of x readers, they're easier for me to wri...