Flipped - BJH x reader

By dubdubuuu

This is a book 2 for 'I'm sorry' ~~ " I guess he was right, I have flipped completely.." Started - 26/6/2021 ... More

prologue
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Just A Review
Chapter 18

chapter 11

1K 84 7
By dubdubuuu

" You know you got me in the palm of your hand, but I love those hands." - LANY

3rd person pov~

It was already saturday, the best day for every student since they can finally relax and hangout with their friends. As usual, yeri, the social butterfly inside their group of friends, asked everyone for a little chilling around the newly cafe.

And as usual, Irene will be the first one to reject it. Not because she doesn't want to be with them. She just usually use that day as a day to study and complete her homework. 

Joy tried to persuade the older but only received a good scold on why they need to prioritize their studies making the taller shut her mouth and gave up. Wendy on the other hand could't do anything. 

Finishing her last physics homework, Irene rearranged her books on table neatly before going to her bed and jumped onto it. She took out her phone and scrolled for new messages, seeing one from yeri that keep spamming her with many desserts.

" Gosh will this kid even stop?" She muttered and got up, feeling need to take a fresh air outside. It's still 2 in the evening, so she has much time to spend alone.

She put on her coat since it was going to be real cold outside before stepping out. As she was about to walk away, she turned to look at the house beside her, sighing in process.

She lifted her legs and continued walking to the park nearby that was just across the road she was in. She mindlessly crossed the road, not noticing the car that was moving fastly towards her.

*screech*

" Aish.." Irene mumbled while seating on the ground. She had her arms supporting her weigh which probably got a few scratches due to the rough road. She stared at her right arm in horror when she saw a blood dripping out of it. Touching it will just make the pain goes worst.

She heard the car door opened as she turned around, ready to complain but stopped when she saw familiar figure.

" Joohyun?" Y/n gasped in surprise and quickly ran towards the older, kneeling down and grabbed her hand softly.

" A-Are you okay?? I'm s-sorry.." The younger was in the verge of tears when she saw the latter state. She cursed herself for driving carelessly and smacked her head.

Upon seeing that, Irene can just giggles silently, feeling the new sight that she saw was somehow adorable to her. Y/n eventually stopped smacking herself and turned to the older with worried eyes.

" Can you stand?"

Irene just nodded her head, trying to stand but fell down back into the younger embrace. She felt heat coming up to her cheeks and her heart quickened when she sensed the warmth of the younger engulfing her.

" I see.." 

Irene lets out a small screams when y/n lifted her up, holding her tightly before walking toward her car. She opened the passenger side and carefully placed the older, making sure she didn't touch the wound and put the seatbelt on.

Irene watched in amusement as y/n got into the driver seat, closing the door and started the ignition. 

" Wait, where are you going to take me?" The older asked in panic as soon as she saw the car moving. Without glancing toward the latter, y/n replied.

" To hospital duh." Irene swore she heard a cold laced inside the younger voice. Feeling a bit afraid, she quickly shut her mouth. The whole ride turned into dead silence as no one dares to speak.

After a few minutes, they reached the hospital and get the older treated immediately. It was still silence and awkward between them before Irene decided to speak.

" I can take a bus hom-"

" No."

" But you might have somewhere to g-"

" God joohyun, can you just shut up?!"

Y/n widen her eyes in shocked when she realised what she just did. With feeling guilty eating her chest, she slowly turned around to face the older only to find the latter hang her head low.

" Look, I didn't mean to snap at y-"

" I will just take a bus.. It's okay you can go and thank you.." The older voiced out in crack tone. Her eyes right now couldn't stopped forming tears. She was hurt and annoyed. 

Irene turned her back on y/n and began to walk away. Y/n watched the girl back figure with a long sigh.

" Great y/n.. Just great." She mumbled underneath her breath before walking back to her car. As soon as she got in the car, she slammed her head on the steering, cursing her feelings loudly.

She hates herself for accidentally raise her voice towards the older. She couldn't helped her feelings. She got away as the scene of the latter mocking her uncle began to replay everytime she saw her.

Suddenly the rain began to pour slowly, making y/n more anxious and eager to check the older. There's ain't bus stop near here. The nearest one was about 20 minutes by walking. She started the ignition and drove the car slowly, looking around to find a certain girl.

The rain eventually started to pour harshly as y/n increased her car speed.

" Where the hell are you joohyun?"

_________

Irene can't believe it. Y/n never raise her voice to her though the latter might be annoying sometimes but no, never to the point her voice will fill with nothing but coldness.

Was there something happened? That makes the younger seems to hate her.

" GOsh, I hate her so why the heck am I thinking about her." Irene scolded herself with frustrated voice.

" But why did she send back my guitar? Does she has any beef with me?" She questioned back in worried.

" Wait, why did I think about her again??" She gasped and slapped her cheeks lightly but soon regretted it when she winced upon accidentally touched her wounded cheek.

She looked at the bandage wrapped around her right hand with a sigh. " Why did I feel like this?" She asked herself. Suddenly she felt a droplet of water falling on her head making her averted her gaze on the sky and saw grey clouds approaching the place.

" Wait, don't rain yet."

She quickly ran to the nearest convenience store with a thump in her heart. How can she get home with this kind of weather?

She was thinking to call her friends only to realise that she left her phone on the younger's car. She sighed again and slumped her back on the chair provided there. Right now she felt hopeless and started to blame herself for everything that happened.

" I shouldn't leave house. What was I thinking when I stepped out? I'm such an idiot."

She softly rubbed her tummy when she heard her stomach growled, wanting to be feed immediately. She forget to take her lunch earlier since she was going out, she thought that maybe she can eat outside but seeing her situation right now, she took her words back.

Her anxiety began to kick in when she saw a car pulled over in front of her. She knew she has seen that car somewhere but right now she couldn't think straight. The convenience store was closed, leaving only her and the unknown car.

The person inside the car rolled down the window, smiling widely when she spotted the shaking girl.

" Get in!!"

Noticing the familiar voice greeted her, Irene lets out a breath she didn't know she holds. She hang her head low and flinched when she heard y/n honked the car.

" Get in joohyun, it's cold!!"

*silence*

Y/n tightened her grip on the steering as she gulped a lump in her throat. She closed her eyes briefly before walking out from the car, making Irene alerted with the younger movements.

" What are you do-"

Irene was cut off when the younger suddenly knelt down in the middle of the pouring rain, bringing her hands together and placed it on her lap, y/n continued.

" Joohyun, I-I'm sorry.."

" Y/n, what the heck are you doing?! Get inside the car."

" Not until you do."

Irene bit her lips in defeat. She got up from her seat and approached the latter in hurried.

" Come on, let's get inside." She held out her hand making y/n smile widely before accepting it and wrapped her coat on the older body. She quickly pushed Irene into her car before jogging to the other side.

" Let's grab some food first." 

Irene was about to protest when her stomach growled out loud. She hid her face behind her hands when she heard y/n's contagious laughs.

" I'll take as a yes."

Y/n turned on the heater when she saw the older keep rubbing her hands together, trying to create a warmth within it.

" Joohyun.."

Irene hummed in response.

" I'm sorry about what I said earlier."

" It's okay."

Y/n glanced at irene briefly to see the latter wore a calm face, still looking outside. Feeling like the older doesn't want to continue the conversation, y/n continued focusing her gaze on the road.

" Are you craving for something?"

She asked Irene and still no response from the older. Y/n was at the edge of giving up when the latter suddenly answered her.

" I don't know y/n.. Enlighten me." She replied with a sweet smile making y/n's heart almost jumped in surprised.

She swear she can't stop replaying the smile scene inside her mind since that was the first time the older ever smile, at least for her.

______

It's been awhile huh.. Sorry I got lost  sksks.. Anyway, please vote and left your thoughts on it. Thank you!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 396 15
[Complete] Where a young freshman in high school meets a sophomore in the halls his life turns upside down Started - 6 June 2020 Ended - 8 July 2020
29.7K 531 27
"Hurts me more than it hurts you." "I can't do this..." "This isn't right, none of this is." 19+ Mature - - - - - Start: 08/01/2020 End: 04/18/2022 2...
93.2K 1.6K 18
Where everything started fine, just as when I let go the love of my life. Who only taught me the word Love. Now that she left... I want her back. Al...
93.5K 2.4K 34
"Who even told you we're friends?" "Nobody.... i'm sorry." [Started:2. March 2020] [Ended:12. June 2020]