In the face of danger.. [Mike...

By psychemax

"๐‘ด๐’‚๐’๐’‹๐’Š๐’“๐’ ๐‘บ๐’‚๐’๐’, ๐‘ฐ'๐’—๐’† ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’… ๐’‚ ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’–." "๐‘บ๐’‚๐’…๐’๐’š ๐‘ฐ ๐’„๐’‚๐’'๐’• ๐’”๐’‚๐’š ๐’•... More

โ™ก๐ผ๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘œโ™ก
Intro pt. 2
๐Œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐›๐ฅ๐ž
ๅ-๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’„๐’–๐’‡๐’‡๐’”-ๅ
๐‘พ๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ ๐’Š๐’” ๐’Š๐’•?
๐๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž (1)
๐‘ท๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’†, ๐’…๐’๐’'๐’• ๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’Ž๐’†
๐‚๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐
๐€ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐š๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ
๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง
แด€ษดแดแด›สœแด‡ส€ ๊œฑแด›แด‡แด˜
๐š‚๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š– ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š•๐š•
แด€ษดสแดกสœแด‡ส€แด‡ ส™แดœแด› สœแด‡ส€แด‡
"Go back home"
Like a Ghost
-Bonus chapter-
Serotonin
Get out
Bizarre
It was all...
End point
Small attachment
Lets not play pretend
Next time
Trail of Reckoning
In love
My soul, and yours...
Please read this announcement!!
A Second chance (non continued)
ANNIVERSARY

ส€แด‡แดแด‡แดส™แด‡ส€ษชษดษข สแดแดœ, แดกสœษชสŸแด‡ ษช'แด แด€สŸแดษดแด‡ แด€ษขแด€ษชษด

2.7K 94 62
By psychemax

𝚁𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 - 𝙶𝚊𝚎𝚕 𝙶𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚒𝚊 𝙱𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚊𝚕 (𝙻𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚋𝚢)

Tw: Funeral, hate

Planning a funeral seemed to hurt even more than the death. As you looked through invitation cards, and venues Maki sat with a popsicle kicking her legs out and humming.

"Where'd you learn that song Maki?" You asked, as you placed all of the cards down. "Onioka-san. She said it was you and papa's favorite song." You nodded as she smiled.

"What's this?" Standing up from her chair, Maki pointed to a small venue card. "It's the place we're gonna have Onioka-san's departure." Maki smiled walking over and squeezing into your lap.

"What picture do you think we should use?" You asked, as the two of you began working on the service.

────────────────

"Mikey, where's Y/n?" Chifuyu asked, as they had just finished another meeting. Mikey only continued to walk, Draken and Takemitchy walking along with them. "She's planning a service for Onioka-san."

Mikey said in an exhale. "What happened?" Takemitchy asked, "Hanma murdered their care taker. But as much as I want to help, Y/n-chi said she didn't need it."

Mikey looked up at the slightly grey sky, remembering the distress that was on your features when you were told the outcome. It pained him to see you that way, it hurt to see someone as kind as you to suffer.

The feeling of pity wasn't what he felt, it was almost like he could feel your pain, like you two were connected somehow, and it agitated him. Both of you had a connection to Baji, and he didn't want to end up loosing you now that he had just started to know you.

It was just confusing, how could he feel this way? 'Was this what Baji was feeling?' He asked the clouded sky closing his eyes as he breathed in the dewy air.

"Should we try to cheer Y/n up a little? We can invite her to join us at the New years festival?" Takemitchy suggested as small patters of rain started to fall.

Mikey didn't answer as Draken pulled out an umbrella. "See you later Takemitchi." He said with a smile as he and Draken continued to walk home.
───────────────────

After, Nai came to pick up Maki you had left the house walking to the grave yard downtown. It was now m/d, your birthday. You had a small bag in hand as you walked through a grey ceramic arch.

'Baji family grave'

Inching closer to the tombstone, you gripped the bag closer to your hands as you finally kneeled down wiping dirt off of the stone engravements and curves. "Hey Keisuke. Sorry I haven't visted for a while, things have been going on and I was just a bit busy.  You'd probably have scolded me for skipping out on Onioka's funeral planning to come see you but, I honestly have no where else to go.

Oh yeah! Maki misses you. She even brought you this little kitten plushie." Pulling out the black and grey plushie you showed it to the stone infront of you as your lip trembled.

"I hope your doing ok wherever you are right now. I know you said you weren't scared, but from the way your hand was trembling in mine I could feel it myself. Tell me, were you scared, Keisuke?" Feeling your hands fall to your lap, you started to cry that same darkness enveloping you as rain started to fall.

Sitting with your head in your knees as you cried you could silently feel Baji's arms wrapping around you, which only made you cry more. And it seemed like the more you cried, the harder the rain feel, along the way drowning out your wails of pain.

And bringing you to the sad conclusion that you, were alone for real now. No Baji, No Onioka, and Hanma had long since left. Just you, and the big cross of pain that felt like a weight of anger and guilt.

Because you knew, most of this was mainly your fault. A thunder crash was heard as you sat up, rain mixing in with your tears as you wiped them off. As you wiped them off, the  rain stopped falling over you and looking up, you saw Mikey.

You couldn't ask what he was doing here, cause it was obvious he was doing the same as you. As you stood up, you both didn't speak as he hugged you. You didn't push him away, or hate it in any way.

You were too vuleranable right now, and you didn't care. You didn't have anything else to give.
─────╲                                              ╱─────

║ Mikey POV ║

"Thank you for giving Y/n some extra clothing Emma." My sister nodded as she continued making us some tea. "She's getting a little quiet, maybe you should talk to her." Emma shoved Ken-chin's shoulder as she glared.

"She's obviously hurting, you can't just bardge in and expect a conversation. Watch me." After scolding us both, Emma-chan placed a tea cup down grabbing some of my cookies from the cabinet.

"So your the one who was eating my cookies."

She rolled her eyes ignoring what I said, as she walked over to Y/n-chi. She sat down and placed the plates infront of them as they started talking slowly, and quietly.

║ end of Pov ║

"Hello Y/n-san. My name is Emma Sano." Emma placed a tray infront of you as she took a seat next to you. "I can't say that I know what your feeling, but, maybe we can help eachother?"

You turned to face her almost innocently, she had a soft smile on her face. "Unapoligetically, beautiful." Something Baji used to call you. That you could seem point out in everyone but yourself.

"How?" You asked in a mumbled voice, your voice croaking as you felt the need to cough. "How about we talk when your throat has been calmed down. Sometimes screaming hurts mine so I drink my grandpa's tea."

She pointed to the teapot and cup as you poured some for the both of you. "You should try it. Sometimes I tried following Onioka-san's recipe, it never turned out right her's just seemed more magical."

Emma giggled as you both cheered teacups, and Y/n smiled a little. After your tea break, Emma slightly started to help you out of your
small shell of dark despair.

It soon got to the point where you both forgot Mikey and Draken were still there, watching the both of you as you continued to bond with no remorse. You both only noticed when Mikey came and sat Squat infront of the both of you, glaring at Emma.

"You can't take Y/n-chi from me." He said as you were picked up by Draken and placed next to Mikey, as Draken sat next to Emma. "We wanna be included." He said as he crossed his arms.

You and Emma both shrugged and the four of you started to play a game of spades. "Why not Poker?" Draken asked. "Because, Y/n-chi and Emma don't know how to play." Mikey answered as he placed down his card.

Draken sighed as he placed down his 4 of diamonds. You and Emma looked at eachother before placing out your cards. The girls had one the book. Girls 3 - boys 4.

"Let's put this on pause, Draken-kun do you wanna help me in the kitchen?" Emma asked as Draken looked confused. "You know with snacks." She egged on as Draken glanced between you and Mikey.

"Oh yeah! We'll be back in a minute." He said, standing up and leaving with Emma. You and Mikey sat in a silence before he spoke up.

"I'm sorry Y/n-chi." You looked at him, as he looked down. "I know I messed up, and now your suffering for it." In shock, you let out a sigh as you crawled over to him laying your head on his shoulder.

"We can't both blame ourselves Mikey." You said as he glanced at you. "But its' not your fault." You smiled sadly before speaking. "It was. But I know it wasn't all my fault. And it's not all on you either. We all messed up in some kind of way, and now we're blaming ourselves.."

You sat up facing Mikey as a tear fell from his face. "But we have to accept that, maybe it was our faults. And the only thing that play a big part, is that, we didn't have any control over what would happen.."

You smiled as you felt teary eyed yourself. "You heard me right Mikey? We couldn't have known, so its' not on us." As you said those words to Mikey, he knew you weren't only assuring him, but yourself as well.

"Thank you." You nodded, as the two of you hugged again. "Ok! We got snac-" Emma started as the two of you pulled apart, wiping your tears. "We got snacks." Draken said as he just walked right in.

"Alright, we can get back to playing now right?" Emma asked as she set the bowl of chips down. "Mhm." You answered glancing at Mikey. "We're definently gonna beat you at this. Right Mikey?" Draken said picking up his cards again.

Tearing his eyes away from you Mikey looked back to Draken. "Yep!" He said smiling as you all continued to play.

║ 3 weeks later ║

"Onioka-san was my heart. She helped me in so many ways and always took care of me and my brother through everything. As much as I tried to repay the kindness back, weither it was by cooking, cleaning, sometimes even just helping her with groceries.

I knew that she could notice it, she never announced how proud she was of me, because she always showed it in her actions.
I..know that now. And i'm entirely grateful, for her big heart and kindness.

Because she took in a lonely little girl, and raised her into the best she could be. She made me, who I am today, and i'll always remember her.

And whenever I start to remember her warm smile or see a knitting kit," small laughs came from the guests as you continued.

"I won't feel alone. Because she'll always stay with me, with us all, and everyone she made an impact on. In our hearts."

Everyone started to clap as you walked to your Maki. "Ready?" You asked as she nodded. "And now, for a little duet with Makisa Hanma, and Y/n Senjikuro, as they sing Onioka Senjikuro's favorite song." After the announcement, you picked up your guitar Baji and your intials along the bridge as you started to strum the tune.

Remember me,
Though I have to say goodbye
Remember me,
Don't let it make you cry.

For even if i'm far away,
I hold you in my heart,
I sing a secret song to you
Each night we are apart.

Remember me,
Though I have to travel far,
Rememeber me,
Each time you hear a sad guitar

Know that i'm with you
the only way that I can be,
Until your in my arms again..

Re..mem..ber.. me

Small claps came from all around as you wiped a tear and Maki bowed forward. You bowed as well as Maki skipped back to her seat and you placed your guitar in its' case.
Taking your seat, the pastor finally came as he started off a sermon with Onioka's favorite verse.

[𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒊𝒄𝒆]

"Y/n-san?" Maki called out to you as you held her hand waiting for her mother. "Mhm, what is is Maki?" You asked. "Papa doesn't visit me anymore. When you see him, can you give him my letter?" Reaching into her fairy bookbag, Maki grabbed an open card from her bag pockets

handing it to you. "And tell him I love him. Oh, and give him my two kisses." She smiled, letting out a sigh and closing her bag slipping it over her shoulders.

"Makisa." Nai called out as she stepped from her fathers vehicle. "Mommy!" Maki called out as she ran to the long haired girl. "Hey baby, how'd it go?" Maki smiled as she kissed her moms cheek.

"Good, Y/n-san has a beautiful voice." She said smiling. You walked over before Nai got into the car. "Can I, talk to you? In private?" You asked. "I don't have buisness with you." She said, walking forward as you grabbed her wrist again.

"Listen, if you see Hanma again," She snickered turning back to you. "You think i've seen your brother? I haven't seen him all month. And he still hasn't even given Makisa her birthday present."

She looked to you in anger. "I don't need his low-life sister, telling me what to do. Tell him to come see his daughter." With that she closed the door as the truck drove off.

You let out a sigh as you continued to walk through the outside paths. You took a seat on a bench infront of a public pond leaning against the wall as you looked at the note.

"Its' not bad to try." You mumbled as you pulled out your phone. Opening the letter, you looked at the writing a small smile on your face as you could tell she had writing like Onioka.

'𝑫𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝑷𝒂𝒑𝒂, 𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒂𝒚 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖. 𝑴𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒖𝒔𝒖𝒂𝒍 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒑𝒂 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎, 𝒔𝒐 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆. 𝑰 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒀/𝒏-𝒔𝒂𝒏, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝑰 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖. 𝑰𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔, 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒗𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒕 𝒖𝒔. 𝑶𝒓 𝒂𝒕 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖. 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖. - 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆, 𝑺𝒑𝒆𝒆𝒅𝒚♡'

Supringly somebody picked up from the other line. "What?" You scoffed, trying to keep your anger in. "We need to talk." You said, as a sigh was heard from the other end.

"Meet me at the bridge." The dial tone was heard as you held the letter looking at the writing again.

'Don't disappoint me.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

476K 18.9K 50
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐™‡/๐™‰ ๐™”/๐™‰ , ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™™๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ , ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ฅ 3 ๐™ค๐™› ๐™๐™ค๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ. ๐˜ผ๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ก๐™š๐™จ ๏ฟฝ...
177K 10.4K 17
"สŸษช๊œฑแด›แด‡ษด แด›แด สแดแดœส€ ส™ษชษข ๊œฑษช๊œฑ, แดแด‹แด€ส?" "..แดแด‹แด€ส?" โœฆโœงโœฆโœงโœฆโœงโœฆโœงโœฆโœงโœฆโœงโœฆ แดส€: สแดแดœ สœแด€แด›แด‡ แด‹ษช๊œฑแด€แด‹ษช แด›แด‡แด›แด›แด€, ส™แดœแด› แด›สœแด‡ษด สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ ส€แด‡ษชษดแด„แด€ส€ษดแด€แด›แด‡แด… แด€๊œฑ สœษช๊œฑ แด‡สŸแด…แด‡ส€ ๊œฑษช๊œฑแด›แด‡ส€. ๏ผŠ*โ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™โœฉโ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™*หš ๐˜ข...
268K 11.2K 22
"๐™‚๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ค๐™™ ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™š!" โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ โžฅ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ณ...
133K 5.6K 24
๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™„ ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฏ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ž๐™ฉ, ๐™„'๐™ข ๐™–๐™ก๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™™๐™–๐™ง๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ๐™จ. ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š'๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๏ฟฝ...