Rivals, James Potter

By jamesp0tterslover

Set after the marauder's graduation from Hogwarts. This is not the story of Lily and James. No, this is the... More

𝟎𝟎.
𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝟏.
𝟎𝟏.
𝟎𝟐.
𝟎𝟑.
𝟎𝟒.
𝟎𝟓.
A/N
07.

𝟎𝟔.

131 3 0
By jamesp0tterslover

Remus and Sirius had decided to spend their honeymoon in France, south to be specific but were always on call in case they were needed by the order or anyone else. 

Despite the couple's absences, order meetings went on as usual at 12 Grimmauld place. And today was no different from the others. Apart from the fact that Regulus had a rather 'important' announcement to make.

"how's it going darling?" Molly asked Addie as they made tea in the kitchen away from all the others. the pair had been spending a lot of time together recently and despite the 10 year age gap, the two were rather close.

"not too bad Mols. and you? Find out the gender of the baby?" Adeline said bumping her gently

Molly smiled and placed her hands on her growing belly, "babies actually"

Adeline's face broke out in a massive smile and jumped up and down before hugging Molly tight. It was the Weasley's fourth child or children now and Adeline knew they would not be the last. Molly just had that maternal instinct and would have 100 children if she could. 

The two spent the remainder of their tea making time chatting away about the most random of things and were both just as content with the topics being thrown around. It seemed to go by too quickly before Moody called them into the dining room to commence the meeting.

Adeline entered the room and sat down next to James who gave her a warm smile and held her hand tightly. 

As people piled into the room, James leaned over to Adeline and whispered in her ear

"the house is completely empty tonight"

Adeline could feel his hot breath on her neck and the seductive message in her ear was such a turn-on. Since the wedding, their relationship had bloomed and although they weren't official pretty much everyone knew they were. They still hadn't had sex, with the house always being full and order things there's never been any time. Not to say that they haven't done anything else. 

"We might just have to take advantage of that Potter" she whispered back

James shifted slightly and crossed his legs, flushing a deep red

But before Adeline could go and make fun of him for it. Regulus stood up and cleared his throat. His hair was disheveled and his hands shook, for lack of a better word he looked bloody awful.

"I'd just like to inform you that I found the last Horcrux. It is Salazaar Slytherin's locket and it is located in a cave in the North of England. I won't need anyone assisting me but I wanted you all to be aware of the circumstances." He spoke coolly

Despite the coolness in his voice Adeline knew something was up. This cave seemed fishy and familiar to Addie. She remembered reading about a cave in North England, home to inferi's that supposedly had a hidden treasure inside of it. Only thing was, it was basically a suicide mission. Reggie was going to die on this mission.

Adeline immediately stood up and left the room, leaving a very confused and suspicious crowd left in the dining room. It was too much and she needed to get her thoughts in order, she knew it was selfish. She wasn't the one who was sacrificing himself for this godamn war, her little brother. The one she promised to protect and care for, for the rest of her life. And she needed to figure out how the fuck to save him.

Regulus suspecting her sudden parting had something to do with him, knocked softly on her bedroom door.

A shaken Adeline with red puffy eyes opened the door and fell into his arms. He held her closely and she held on for dear life, scared that if she pulled away he'd disappear.

"don't go. Please don't die." Adeline sobbed

"oh Addie" Regulus cooed as he stroked her hair. Regulus had long since come to terms with his death. It was a fact and that was how he viewed it. A necessary death, the star must die for the sun to shine. 

"I can't, I won't survive without you and I know that sounds selfish but if that's what makes you stay then so be it. You are worth so much, more than you know. THOUSANDS! Please Regulus" she cried 

"I am not worth thousands. Some want to be remembered by all and some by none, I just want to be remembered by you. The girl who saved me in more ways than she knows" he sighed sadly

Knowing there was no way to convince the boy to turn back, she sighed and stood up. She dragged her feet over to the window sill and pulled out a cigarette. Placing one in her mouth she looked over at Regulus and held one up. Smiling softly, he walked over to the brunette and took the stick from her hand

Taking a drag from her now lit cigarette, she looked the young boy dead in the eye, "I'm coming with you"

"Adeline no"

"don't tell me no. I'm coming whether you like it or not. I'm your big sister reg, and I would die for you" she snapped

"that's the problem Ads. You'd die for...me" he said with sad eyes

"so what Reg? So you got some people who would put their life on the line for you, doesn't mean you have to do everything by yourself. Good lord Reg, I'm coming with you and you can either protest and lose. Or you can accept it and possibly make it out of this alive."

Regulus shrunk in his seat, not in a scared manner more in a thoughtful manner. She would be insanely helpful and maybe the whole experience would be less painful. Plus Kreacher could apparate more than one person out at once. 

"fine" was all he said and left the room but not before giving her hand a small squeeze.

『.』『.』『.』『.』

Evening came fast and Regulus was going out into town, leaving Adeline and James all alone. At the moment, they were sitting in the parlor reading and smoking cigarettes listening to the best Fleetwood Mac had to offer.

"thunder only happens when it's raining" Adeline sang along to the words whilst James had a smile painted on his face and his eyes glued to the girl focused on her book

Looking up she saw James quickly look down with a red tint spread across his cheeks. Without thinking she placed her hand on his cheeks and traced her hand across his cheeks. Surprised at the sudden contact he looked up to meet her eyes and smiled.

Their mouths said nothing but their eyes said everything in every single language. His eyes flicked from her eyes to her lips and she did not pull away when he leaned in and captured her mouth in a slow and deep kiss. 

His hands trailed up and down her thigh as she moved her lips to his neck and sucked roughly, harder every time he let out a moan. She sucked on his sweet spot was abruptly cut off by a moan when he pushed a finger inside her. His thumb circled her clit and rubbed seductively causing Addie to throw her head back in pleasure

"Fuck me" Addie groaned

"patience my darling" James cooed and he picked up the pace of his fingers. He moved with speed and efficiency, curling his fingers hitting her g-spot. This made Addie's eyes roll to the back of her head and dig her hands further into his hair. She came with nothing more than bliss and euphoria all over James' fingers. 

Licking the remnants of the girl of his fingers, Addie brought them up to a standing position before dragging down his checkered pj pants revealing his boxers and a protruding bulge. She smirked and stuck her hand down below the hem. James sucked in a breath and latched his hand onto her neck.

"quit teasing l-love" he groaned

At the sound of the nickname she pulled the boxers down leaving him completely exposed. She looked up at him with pure lust clouding her eyes. Her hands were trailing up and down his cock whilst his were placed firmly in her hair. Deciding she had had enough of the teasing she took him fully in her mouth, gagging a little but continued nonetheless. 

A layer of sweat forming on their foreheads and the parlour smelt of sex and sweat. All that could be heard was their heavy breathing and loud groans. 

James came in her mouth and she swallowed the white liquid, standing up to capture his lips in an open-mouthed kiss. All he could taste was himself as he sucked her bottom lip. Her hands found his neck whilst his were planted firmly on her boobs, massaging and drawing circles on the nipples. 

Laying down on the couch now, James took a moment to look down at the girl beneath him. She was a fucking vision and had Addie not interrupted him by pulling back down he would have stared at her all night and longer. They were in a heated kiss when James lined himself with her slit and whispered the contraceptive spell quickly. He gave her a look asking if it was ok and she had never nodded so fast in her life. At the sight of this, he plunged himself into her allowing her to adjust to his size.

He pumped in and out, harder and stronger each time. Her nails were digging into his back and loud moans were echoing through the entire room. His head was buried in the crook of her neck and he made no avail to cover his moans and groans. 

Addie reached her high and let out a high pitch scream whilst James continued to pump into her. James came not long after, filling her up with his juices pulling out when he finished. The two laid on the couch covered in sweat with strands of hair stuck to their faces. Despite their disheveled states, they lay in each other's arms and recovered from the best sex they'd ever had.

There are many words to describe that moment between Adeline and James but the truth is, none would truly and utterly capture it correctly. They were so incandescently made for each other, they outshone Romeo and Juliet by miles. The two burned with passion as if they were lovers on the sun.

She speaks...

Hello my loves, hoped we liked this spicy chapter!

Check out my other book 'forever and longer' (also a james fic)

Remember to vote and comment <33

Love you darlings

(word count 1779)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

867K 20.6K 87
Y/n L/n is starting her first year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. She meets many new friends, but there are 4 people she would call h...
306K 6.1K 35
This is the story of y/n lupin. Twin sister of Remus lupin. Ever since she started at Hogwarts she has had a major crush on James potter. Does sh...
1K 30 35
When it is about the marauder's it has to be good.What if there was two potters? James Potter and Abby Potter,Abby is going to start Hogwarts and Jam...
39 6 3
Lily Evans has convinced herself that James Potter is just as much of an arrogant toerag as she had always thought, right? But that seems to all be c...