My Type - Jungkook ✔️

By _etherealgguk

Short story. (It's really not that short.) ... "Help me just this once, Y/n...please," Jungkook begs me, pra... More

Introduction
Chapter I: Golden boy
Chapter II: Family
Chapter III: Black Hole
Chapter IV: How your lips taste
Chapter V: Party
Chapter VI: Jealousy
Chapter VII: Peace of mind
Chapter VIII: Make you mine
Chapter IX: You in my arms
Chapter X: Worked up
Chapter XI: Stay awhile
Chapter XII: Need
Chapter XIV: I love you
Chapter XV: I'm yours
Chapter XVI: What are we?
Chapter XVII: Drunk in you
Chapter XVIII: Epilouge

Chapter XIII: Love me

2.2K 88 9
By _etherealgguk

He pushes me up against the wall, our lips against each other's and tongues intertwining. My hands rub up his arms to pull him closer, but he soon grabs a hold of them, bringing them up above my head, not in an agressive manner but gently, while his free hand is caressing my cheek. Tears are streaming down my face and I'm not exactly sure why. But they are.

He breaks away, panting and staring at me. "Y/n, why are you crying?" He asks again. "Please tell me..."

I shake my head, biting my lip. "I need you, Jungkook... I've always needed you, and I don't want anyone else, I only want you, and when everything else is practically falling apart, you've always been the one in my mind to go to, and I just need you to show me you love me because no one else will..." I say, sobbing in front of him. He stares at me blankly, eyes dancing across my face, looking everywhere.

He leans in and presses a soft kiss on my lips. "I do. I love you, Y/n, please remember that." After he says that, I kiss his lips harshly again, sighing into it because I love it. I love feeling him there, him kissing me.

Jungkook tugs the end of my shirt, letting my wrists go so I can feel him now, and throws my shirt over my head. I move to the side a bit to get away from the door and to his bedroom, while also pulling his shirt off his body as I walk backwards. Our lips are still kissing each others and he holds my waist to keep me from falling.

We leave a trail of clothing behind as we make our way to the bed, shoes kicked on the floor, our shirts there, my pants on the bottom of the bedroom floor, but his pants are still on. He crawls on top of me, my legs wrapping around his thin waist and my arms around his neck while his soft lips suck mine passionately. He kisses down my jaw, and onto my neck which I absolutely love. The bites he gave me a while back are now gone but I want him to leave more. I want him to leave such an impression on me. I need him to.

Jungkook bites into my neck, and I let out a breathy moan, my hips grinding up to reach his as he exhales onto my skin. His fingers reach behind me to unclip my bra and I arch my back so he can do it easily, slipping the straps down my arms and throwing it onto the floor. "Fuck, you're so perfect," he mutters, gazing down at me and then glancing up. I pull him by his cheeks and start kissing him again, moving my hand to the waistband of his sweatpants.

"I have condoms," he says in between kisses. God, I hadn't even thought about it. I was prepared to do just about anything to have this night with Jungkook. And if he didn't have any condoms, I wouldn't have cared. I push down his pants, both our underwear being the only thing that stops us. He gets his off and then leans across the bed to the nightstand, opening up the drawer and trying to find the condoms he has there.

As Jungkook is doing this, I gaze at his features. His side profile, his chest, his broad shoulders. My fingers trail the skin, just tracing every curve of muscle he has there. It has an effect on him, I can tell. Goosebumps arise on his skin, but then I can't do much more before he's pulling back to sit on his knees. I watch as he undoes the wrapping of the condom, pulling the rubber out and fitting it onto himself. He's so attractive, and perfect, and ethereal. How am I just now noticing the man sitting in front of me?

He leans back over me, pressing a firm kiss on my lips before he's pulling my underwear down my legs. I can't deny, I'm nervous. Once him and I both have sex, there's no going back. Things were already changing...but nothing will be like it once was in High School. But I want this. I want him and all of him, and I want him to want me back. He means so much to me.

Jungkook spreads my legs open, staring deeply into my eyes while he pants. "Are you nervous?" I ask him. This is his second time ever having sex, if what he told me is true.

He sighs. "A bit... but just because it's you who I'm with..." his words make my lose mine. He gets nervous around me...? I love that.

I nod at him, giving him the permission to start and he breathes out, pecking my lips and laying his forehead against mine. I feel him gently touch my entrance and I try to keep myself calm. His tip pushes in, and then he goes farther, his grip on my waist tightening as he's closer to bottoming out. His hips touch mine and I take a deep breath realizing he's pushed all the way in. Fuck, I feel so full, so good. This feels so perfect and right.

He gently pulls himself out a bit, beginning to go slow in movements to get used to the feeling. Jungkook releases a shaky breath, so I kiss him to calm him down. This is a weird feeling, but it's nothing new to me. He just feels good and I don't want to stop. And we've just started too.

He rocks slowly, building a pace and hitting deep inside me already. A small moan leaves my lips into our kiss and it's almost like a switch went off on him. Like my moan made him more eager. Suddenly, he lifts his hips pretty far out, and then pushes deep inside me, which takes my breath away and a whine comes after it. "Fuck, Y/n..." he moans, pushing my hips down on the bed with his hands and going faster.

"Jungkook," I say back to him feeling so good like this and enjoining having him finally inside of me.

He goes quick, quicker than I expected he would, stretching my walls to his thickness that I knew would be a difference for me. It's so hard for me to try and stay super quiet when he's ripping me apart, dominating me in every way and making me feel like I'm on cloud nine. I don't want him to stop.

His hands feel all the way up my body, up to my neck until he kisses me deeply, making it feel so passionate. "I fucking love you so much, Y/n, you don't even know," he says to me, his forehead pressed against mine. This is what I wanted. Him telling me loves me while showing me how bad he does and making me believe it. That's what I wanted from him and he doesn't deny me of it.

At some point I feel like this isn't just sex. I feel like he's showing me what loves is by making it with me, and my heart cracks at that. Not in the sad way, but the endearing way where I feel like I might cry of happiness. That's how he makes me feel.

Jungkook keeps going, hitting a deep part inside of me quickly while sweat builds on his forehead, his hair moistening while our body heat mixes together. He doesn't ever stop, he keeps rolling his body into mine, smoothly going in and out, catching me off guard and making me whimper underneath him. "Keep doing that," he mutters.

I do it again, whimpering as he hits a spot in me that evokes that response so well. I whine and whine, my back arching to touch his while I feel the need to orgasm brew in me. It's close and my hips buck up into his, clenching around his dick. He moans when I do that, his stamina weakening at every thrust. "I need to come, baby," he gets out, panting.

"Make me come, Kook," I reply, feeling so close to climax, but I need something to push me over the edge.

Jungkook understands quickly, and he pulls out, and starts slamming in me while making sure he hits that part in me. I gasp, my head rolling back into the pillow. "Kook, right there, fuck!" I yell out, feeling this perfect spot being abused by his constant thrusting, and then I'm coming undone. My back arches, my hips moving up into his, and my head back into the pillow. He takes this chance to kiss my neck, and the next thing I know is that I'm coming while he thrusts sharply in me.

"Baby, oh, my God," he mutters, "you're so perfect..."

I feel him stop abruptly, a twitch in me, then he's moaning brokenly. He climaxes, and all things come to a stop between us. I try and catch my breath, feeling so exhausted now, and I'm sure he feels the exact same way, especially with this only being his second time to do this. I caress his face, watching his eyes flutter open and look into mine. I smile at him, loving how adorable he looks right now, and lean in and kiss him softly.

"Are you okay?" I ask him gently, running my fingers over his skin to calm him down. He nods, but continues to look at me like I'm so captivating. He makes me shy, and I don't know how I feel about that. "You're all sweaty now," I say, teasing him a bit.

He chuckles. "Well if I am, so are you..." he climbs off from being on top of me, and lays down next to me, wrapping his arms around my waist and snuggling into my neck. "Mm, I'm so comfortable," he says, pecking the skin of my neck while I giggle.

"Go shower, dumbass," I say, nudging his shoulder as I feel his breath on my neck. It tickles. "Come with me," he whines, holding me close like I was a giant teddy bear in his arms.

"No, I'm tired," I deny him, feeling too exhausted and sleepy to stand back up anymore.

Jungkook sits up, peering over at me. "Hey..." he says gently. "Come shower with me..." I watch as his begging eyes grow bigger just looking at me, and I feel helpless against it. He makes me so soft that there's no way I can tell him no.

I sigh. "Fine, but you have to carry me there." He laughs, grabbing my waist with both hands and sliding me to the end of the bed where he secures me legs around his waist. He stands, and then walks with me to the bathroom. This is cute. I love it.

He turns the shower on, and once it gets warm, he gets the both of us inside. My arms are wrapped around his neck, while his fingers gently caress my sides, his lips on my neck, and my fingers entangled in his now dripping hair. Jungkook holds my face in his hands, kissing my lips delicately. He takes a step forward, so I take one back until my back hits the shower wall, his hands instantly moving my hands above my head. So he likes that...

"You're so absolutely perfect, Y/n," he whispers in between kisses. His tongue dances over my lower lip, trailing the skin before slipping his tongue into my mouth and exhaling. He breaks away for a second and I mumble something.

"Jungkook..." he stares into my eyes, waiting for me to respond. "I love you too," I say back to him, knowing he will be glad to here this from me. He bites his lip to hold back his smile, and then kisses me quickly before picking up one of my legs to hook around his hip.

I feel his tip at my entrance again and I laugh a bit. He breaks away to watch me. "You're horny already?" I tease at him, trying to release myself from his strong grip on me. He caresses his hand along my arm that's trapped over my head, then down to my throat to squeeze the skin in a playful manner.

"Mhm," he hums, nudging my chin upwards.

He pushes in, using a new condom, and I bite my lip to not moan so quickly, and watches me with a mischievous smile to see if I'll budge. "Are you going to let me go?" I ask, trying to touch him and hold him while we do this. He swirls his hips in me and I whine quietly.

"No..." he says to play with me. I scrunch my nose at him and he laughs, pulling his hips out and pushing back in.

"Kiss me then." He does as I say, pressing his lips against mine and letting ourselves get lost in the pleasure.

When we both finish in the shower, washing the sweat and everything off, Jungkook gets me some warm clothes, letting me do my routine before he walks with me to his bed, his arms never leaving my waist throughout the whole time. He's so clingy now and no doubt it's because of when I got here. But the fact that he is so willing to do this makes me wonder some things.

How does Jungkook feel about me? Is it what we felt for each other before we stopped being friends? Or does he perhaps like me more than that? I don't know what he thinks and I'm scared. I'm scared to ruin it because I'm so happy. But I don't know what I want with him. I know I want him here... Can we go back to how things were before the sex? Or is that not a possibility?

Do I have feelings for Jungkook?

"Go to sleep," Jungkook whispers to me, his finger tips running across my face. I look up at him with big eyes, gazing at his perfect facial features. "There's classes tomorrow. But we can stay here if you want..."

I nod. "Please?" He smiles, leaning over and kissing me before pulling my face into his chest.

That. Him kissing me. It feels right. But is it good for me? Is it truly right for me to do this? Do I love Jungkook in a romantic way?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.5K 1.6K 17
"W-What are you doing, Y/N?" Jungkook stammered, an uneasy frown on his face. His gaze drifted to her plump lips, which seemed to utter beautiful but...
248K 8.6K 35
" I want to kiss you." His eyes widen as you got away a little, but still close enough. You kept staring at him as he was doing the same. Too stunne...
1.8K 203 21
So you are saying you haven't even seen his face yet but you still feel in love.... Yes... You are crazy... Come on... You have to help me out wit...
180K 5.6K 12
After meeting at a nightclub, quiet and introverted Y/n catches the attention of a super hot stud-Jungkook who wanted to let out some steam-and both...