taekook oneshots

By taekook__lover9597

top tae 🐯⬆️ bottom kook 🐰⬇️ [REQUESTS ARE OPEN] More

REQUESTS ARE OPEN
true love (1/3)
true love (2/3)
true love (3/3)
Revenge (1/3)
Revenge (2/3)
Revenge (3/3)
Bestfriends (1/2)
Bestfriend (2/2)
My Cardiologist (1/4)
My Cardiologist (3/4)
My Cardiologist (4/4)
My busy hubby (1/2)
My busy Hubby (2/2)
Love me like I do (1/1)
Liars (1/1)
Waiting for you (1/2)
Waiting for you (2/2)
My Horny Pregnant Wife (1/2)
Still love you (1/3)
Still love you (2/3)
Still love you (3/3)
Second Love (1/3)
Second Love (2/3)
Second love (3/3)
Forever (1/4)
Forever (2/4)
Forever (3/4)
Forever (4/4)
Forever (special chapter)

My Cardiologist (2/4)

2.7K 119 18
By taekook__lover9597

The days flew like a minute. And finally jungkook was at his last semester. After 3 days they are gonna graduate if they pass. Eventhough he passed 2 years successfully. The third year is little difficult for all the final year students. All are in the rush of preparing for the exam that is gonna be held after 3 days.

Here Jungkook and Yogyeum are in kook's bedroom, preparing for their exam. Both are dead worried for their next week's exam. But his fear increased when yogyeum started blabbing about the difficulty.

"Kookie I'm scared." Yogyeum said pouting looking at the book.

"Am I looking like I'm not scared. Man I'm totally shaking from inside." Jungkook said sighing looking at the diagram for the 20th time as he didn't understood the diagram since he was learning that diagram for the past 2 hours.

"I don't wanna study. But... I have to do that for passing this year " yogyeum said whinning.

"What can we do?? I also want to pass so that I can help my appa with financial support." Jungkook sighed looking at the clock.

"Ok then it's almost 11. I'm gonna shower. What about you?? Gonna stay or leave?! " Jungkook said going through his dresses in the wardrobe.

"I think it's better to stay rather going out this late" yogyeum said laying himself on the soft mattress comfortably.

After taking shower Jungkook also laid on the bed and covered his bestfriend and himself with the comforter.

Both friends are walking on the hallway where students are busy chatting rando
m things. Jungkook was also busy in looking at his book while walking as a pencil was pressed against lips. He didn't saw anything infront of his and bumped to someone.

That is none other than the handsome man Taehyung. "Ouch..... Taehyung" Jungkook said after looking at Taehyung standing infront of him with his usual expression less face. But Jungkook cared less.

After the library incident Jungkook kinda became close to Taehyung and Taehyung also don't have any problem with talking to that boy. But he never smiled nor strated any conversation among them. The one who always starts the convo is Jungkook.

"Taehyung... Oh hi" yogyeum waved at the man. But Taehyung just nodded his head.

"Taehyung have you finished your
studies?! " Jungkook asked looking at the male infront of his staring at him. But in response jungkook just got a nod. As he was about to continue the bell rang and all started to dismiss to their respective classes.

"Ok Taehyung I have anatomy class now. See you " jungkook said waving bye with his bunny smile and dashed from there with his friend. Taehyung turned back and saw the said male running to his class until he disappears. He sighed and walked to his class.

Today they had two classes and the class is also finished so here Jungkook and Yogyeum are in cafeteria eating lunch with the usual blabbing about the exam.

Suddenly a idea popped in Yogyeum's head. "Kookie how about we stole the question paper? " Jungkook choked on his banana milk hearing that.

"Hey calm down. Here.." yogyeum gave him a tissue. Jungkook cleaned himself and sat straight.

"Yugie what are you saying?? How can we?? What if we get caught?? " Jungkook said leg tapping the floor in nervousness.

"Don't be nervous. I heard that Mr.Jung is preparing our question papers. I'll distract him to principal's office. Then you enter his cabin and take a snapshot of questions. Okay? " Yogyeum explained his plan.

At first Jungkook hesitated but finally he accepted and they made their way out of cafeteria to Mr.Jung's cabin.

Yogyeum took a deep breath and entered the cabin. "Mr.Jung can I come in? " Asked yogyeum.

"Yes come in "A man with sunshine smile said arranging some papers as he saw yogyeum.

"Mr.Jung principal is looking for you." Yogyeum said eyeing the papers the teacher was arranging.

"Ahh... Mr.Jung principal said it's something urgent. Maybe you should go fast." Yogyeum said eyes not leaving the papers.

"Ohh is it?? Ok then let's go." He said placing the papers on one of the drawers in teacher's desk neatly and locked it.

"Sir we should hurry " yogyeum said interupting. So he just left the key on the lock itself and left with yogyeum following him.

As soon as they stepped out. Jungkook checked both of his sides and saw no one was there. So he took slow rushed steps towards the teacher's cabin. He entered and saw the drawer with key.

He opened it and saw the question paper. He took a quick snapshot of the questions and kept the papers how it was before and locked it before leaving the cabin. After reaching outside he texted yogyeum.

With yogyeum and Mr.Jung as they were near the principal office. Yogyeum stopped and said "Mr.Jung... wait wait I was little confused so I called you. But principal wanna see Mr.Jeong I guess."

"What?? " Hobi looked at his student who was giving nervous smile to his teacher.

"I'm sorry Mr.Jung. I better go call Mr.Jeong. sorry for the confusion" he said and left from their after bowing leaving a confused hobi.

He reached the uni entrance and saw Jungkook waiting for him. Then they left to Jungkook's dorm and took copy of the questions in a paper.

Two days passed and the awaited day came, The exam day. All are nervous for their exams where Jungkook and Yogyeum are still revising. They both almost covered the question paper that they are sure they can pass. Yogyeum hasn't arrived yet.

Jungkook was walking while going through one Mark questions. Suddenly he bumped to someone and the paper fell from his hand. He looked up and saw Taehyung. He was about to take the paper but Taehyung was fast enough to take it first. He took the paper and saw the date. It belong to today's exam topic. He dragged Jungkook to an empty class as the hallway is crowded.

"What is this?? " Taehyung asked the nervous boy.

"It's last year question paper. My senior have me for referring." Jungkook said trying to take that paper from the tall male.

"Jungkook don't lie. I know it's this year question papers." Taehyung said raising his hands up.

"Abb.... No its--" tae glared him so he lowered his head and said the truth.

"I'm sorry. I just wanted to pass the exam and I didn't have any other option. I'm really sorry. Don't say this to anyone. Let me pass." Taehyung wanted to let the boy go. But he also can't do something illegal. And he wanted the boy to hate him.

So he said "I'm sorry Jungkook. I have to complaint." He was about to leave but got stopped by Jungkook holding his leg.

"Pls don't do this. I beg you. Just leave this once. From next exam onwards I'll study hard. Plz don't complaint. Plzz plzz... Forgive me for once " jungkook cried holding tae's leg.

One side his heart is paining seeing his love, his Bunny boy crying. But his mind is saying to complaint and make the bunny hate you. And Taehyung Heard his brain's words and yanked jungkook from his leg and went outside. Jungkook begged and begged but no use. He sat on the room crying.

His phone ring interupted him. He saw the caller ID and attended the call. "Kookie where are you?? " His bestfriend's voice was heard.

"Yogyeum I'm in the second floor hallway" he said sobbing a little.

"Kookie what happened?? "

"Yugy pls come here fast." Jungkook said and hanged up.

Yogyeum rushed to the second floor hearing his bestfriend's voice through the phone. He reached the hallway and saw an empty classroom. He heard snifffing sounds. He saw Jungkook kneeling sniffing and crying silently.

"Kookie" yogyeum rushed towards him and took the crying boy in his embrace.

"Kookie what happened??why are you crying?? Did someone bullied you?? " He asked rubbing the crying boy's back.

"Kookie what happened?? We have exam after few mins. Come on get up what happened?? Say to me..." He asked and Jungkook finally opened his mouth and said everything happened to his friend whose eyes widened hearing that.

He comforted him. "It's okay. Come let's go out." He took kook outside.

As they were walking through the corridor a girl stopped them. "Mm.... Who is Jungkook?? " Jungkook raised his hand.

"Mr.Jung called you in principal office. You better hurry up. I think he is angry." She said and left. Jungkook looked at his friend who had the same nervousness in his face.

They both took heavy steps and finally stood infront of principal's office. Yogyeum asked permission and heard a 'come in' and they both entered the office to see an angry Principal.

Beside him stood Mr.Jung and Taehyung. Jungkook clenched his fist seeing Taehyung there. He knew that tae had said everything and now he is going to get punishment.

"Mr.Jeon I didn't expect you would behave like this. I thought you are as loyal as your father. But I think my calculation is wrong. And it's so cheap about you. So I'm giving you a punishment as you have to study from the starting. Not from the 3rd semester from the 1st semester itself. And Mr.Kim Thank you for informing this. And Mr.Kim (Yogyeum) what are you doing here? I only called Mr.Jeon?? " The principal said.

"But sir I'm the one who gave the idea. So I'm also going to share the punishment with my friend." Yogyeum said holding jungkook's hand.

Eventhough tae's heart clenched seeing the scene that someone other than him is comforting his love. But he shrugged it.

"You too. Ok then you two are gonna suffer. From next month your punishment is starting. New students will arrive so you two also join them. Now leave." He said and Jungkook ran from there.

Yogyeum was about to follow him but his eye stopped on Taehyung who was coming from the principal's office. He approached him.

"Taehyung you know what. You did a very worse thing. You ruined his life. I know we did wrong. But we are in that situation. Leave me. Do you know about jungkook's father?? He did that for his father. He wanted to help his father. Eventhough his father is poor he provided Jungkook with whatever he asked for. He is studying this for his father. His father was suffering from heart disease. He wanted to cure him. For that he needed money. So he wanted to pass this exam. He only has his father. His mother left him when he was only 5. And his father alone brought him up. He wanted to make his father proud. But now you ruined everything. You broke him. And he have to pay again and get admission. His father is just a taxi driver. How can he afford. Can't you just forgive him for once. You made him cry. I know he is so broken. He talked to you nicely eventhough you rarely answers him. Isn't he too nice to you?? That you ruined his total living. Mark my words. He is gonna hate you. He will be started hating you for what you did. Since his side is also wrong. I'm just saying the reason behind his doing." He left Taehyung.

After one week Taehyung's all exams are finished and the graduating day also came. He got the top position and got appointed in the largest cardiology hospital in Seoul.

He still remembers the day the boy cried and begged him. Whenever he closes his eyes, his heart wandered to the certain Bunny looking boy.

It's been 2 years the incident happened. Jungkook found a job and earned money from that and payed for his admission. He principal called his father and informed him. but jungkook's father didn't scolded him. Instead he encouraged him to do his best in the upcoming years.

He even offered money but Jungkook refused and worked day and night at a restaurant and studied with that money. He studied hard that in the following 2 years he was one the top student in his uni.

His motivation is his hate towards Taehyung. He also got a new friend Jimin who was a computer student but he didn't liked that study. So he joined the medical university.

The first day of their second semester, all are sitting and chatting while a teacher entered the class gaining their attention. Jungkook and Yogyeum recognised him.

"Hello students. I'm your microbiology teacher. Jung Hoseok. You can call me Mr.Jung." he introduced himself and started the lecture.

They heard a knock between the lesson and a peon stood by the door. He came in whe the teacher gave him his attention. He gave 5 envelopes with a note and left from there.

Hoseok opened the note and reads the information. And announced the students.

"Students among you guys. We are gonna choose top 5 students and they are gonna have a practical lesson in Seoul's Cardiology hospital. You have already known the 5 students. So let me call and one by one come and pick one envelope from here. And here is the details of the doctor you are gonna have a class. Ok 5. Seulgi " seulgi came forward and picked an envelope and went back.

One by one he called and all picked each envelope.
4. Yogyeum
3. Sana
2. Jimin
and finally,

"The first Jungkook." Jungkook came and picked an envelope and went to sit beside Yogyeum.

"Kookie what is the name of the doctor you got?? I got Dr.BamBam." Jimin approached them.

"Kook and yugy I got Dr. Seokjin. Why about you guys? " He asked excitedly.

"I got Dr. BamBam. About kookie I don't know he is not showing." Yogyeum pouted. "Yah don't pout. Wait let me show you. I got--"

~✿~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 589 16
Requests are open✨️🍃 I love to write bottom Yoongi and bottom Jhope oneshots. Please do comment your request or DM me.
153K 7.1K 30
{Completed} Just some Taekook Oneshots~~ REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!! I don't take up any request of "sad endings, cheating, death, rape, abuse be it physi...
813K 32K 59
T: So, how are you J: Gay, thanks for asking --- #3 - toptae [21/05/019♡] #2 - taekook [8/08/019♡] #1 - jeonjungkook [12/08/019♡] #1 - taehyungxjungk...
16.7K 578 195
Taegi Oneshots • SMUT Included and possibly ANGST. • sometimes lowercase!! some oneshots in this wattpad story are more than 2 parts, my apologie...