don't wanna cry | sooso

By httpsoojin

~ i wish the time moves slower when everything feels better. More

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24

18

238 9 2
By httpsoojin

Soojin's POV

Months passed and everything is going really well. I got busier in the company but me and Soeun will always get time to hangout. Sometimes we'll stay in her apartment, sometimes in mine.

Although im still not yet ready for a relationship, she's patiently waiting for me and im very thankful for that. As time goes by i can say that we're going stronger. We're happy with our bond right now and i know we'll both be the happiest when we got back together but for now just like what people say, slowly but surely.

Our friends knew what's happening with me and Soeun. They're really happy and excited about it especially Jimin. I can see that she's really rooting for us despite our past, she didn't change at all.

We talked to Hyunjin already. After battling with myself for so long to have courage to talk to him and fix everything.

Flashback

Im driving with Soeun beside me. I finally decided to talk to Hyunjin and here's Soeun along with me just like she promised. We're on our way to a café where me and Hyunjin agreed to meet.

"You look so worried Soojinnie, don't worry i won't leave your side hmm?" she smiled at me and i nodded as i smile at her back.

After almost a month, i'll see Hyunjin again.

We arrived at the said table and there i saw Hyunjin sitting. As we sat, no one dared to talk, not even Soeun.

"Im so sorry." Hyunjin finally said. He's looking down the whole time ever since the moment we arrived.

"For being a jerk and ruining your relationship. I was blinded by anger and hatred and it came to the point where i was able to do things i didn't know i was capable of at first. Soojin-ah, i know you trusted me but i betrayed you im sorry for all of that. Soeun-ah i admit that i become so immature and ruined your life so bad, i am so sorry for everything. I hope you two can forgive me." Hyunjin said, he's still looking down. Soeun and I looked at each other, i can't help but to sigh.

"I hope you mean it, Hyunjin. I didn't let my friends to report you because i can't afford to see you, my bestfriend being in jail. I believe that you can still change. This is not the Hyunjin i met years ago. I only know the kind, crackhead and the very caring Hyunjin and i hope i can see that again." i finished my words with a heavy sigh. I felt Soeun's hand being intertwined with mine under the table, she squeezed it as she looked at me and gave me a small smile.

"Soojin is right. Even though i never got to see your real personality coz ever since the day we met, it was already not okay. I'll forgive you, i know you can still fix yourself and prove yourself better." Soeun said to Hyunjin. God she's so kind, after all the things Hyunjin have done to her, now she's really forgiving him?

"I'll give you my trust once again okay?  i hope you won't disappoint me this time, you know what i said that night. And please if you have something to say to me or any concern, you can always tell me. From now on let's be honest with each other hmm?" i said and he finally met eyes with me.

"I promise, Soojin. Thank you for forgiving me, you too Soeun. I promise i won't dare to ruin anything from now on. I'll show you guys that i really mean everything that i said. I won't let you guys down. I hope we can still be friends, Soeun?"

"Ah of course oppa and please just accept that Soojin is mine." Soeun jokingly said that made slap her shoulder.

"Yah!"

"Just kidding but really Hyunjin-oppa, i can call you that right? we can be friends!" Hyunjin just smiled at her.

"I already accepted that Soojin is only yours like look at her and her heart eyes whenever she looks at you." Hyunjin said. Oh wow now they're both teasing me huh?

"Aww Soojinnie is sulking already. Anyways i heard Jimin kicked your balls that night, does it hurt?" Soeun asked. The fuck she really said it so fast as if she's not talking about balls. Hyunjin just laughed.

It went really well with the three of us starting that day. Hyunjin and Soeun got really close and their number one goal is to tease me nonstop. Hyunjin worked at the company since he got accepted so we often see each other for photoshoots and all.

Back to the present, i am now on my way to Soeun's school. I just finished work and Soeun will finish her class in ten minutes. I'll fetch her and we'll go to my house and hangout. She doesn't know that im coming though and it's been three days since we last saw each other so i decided to see her.

Okay maybe i'll just admit that i miss her already.

Here i am waiting in the gate and i arrived just on time. I saw Soeun coming out of her room. As she walked close, i waved at her. I saw how her eyes widened when she saw me, she looks so surprised. She hurriedly went to me and excitely hugged me.

"Soojinnie! i didn't expect you to see you here, you miss me don't you?" she said as we pulled away from our hug. There really won't be a day without her teasing me.

"You know what, you're so full of yourself. Let's just go." i dragged her to my car and she didn't even complained.

"Ah Soojinnie missed me, Soojinnie missed me~" she continued teasing till we're ready to go.

"Aish, when will you stop?" i groaned and she just laughed.

"I'll only stop if you admit that you miss me" she grinned and i rolled my eyes at her.

"Argh okay fine, i missed you." i said and did she just squealed?

"Wah i knew it. I missed you too though" she said with a wide smile on her face. I can't help but to smile. I just shooked my head.

"Whatever." i said and started driving. Throughout the ride she just keeps blabbering things that i gladly listen to, it was fun.

"You look so tired, do you wanna rest?" i asked to Soeun beside me. We are here in my room and about to watch a movie but i noticed that she keeps yawning nonstop.

"Nah, it's okay i can still hold it" she smiled at me.

"You know it's fine, come on just sleep for awhile we can watch later." i said and she just pouted while nodding.

"Why are you tired though, don't tell me you overwork yourself again?"

"Not really i just didn't get enough sleep coz i need to do some projects and i reviewed for the upcoming exams too." God, she's so hardworking.

"You should get time to rest, that's not good for your health Soeun-ah. If you want you can stop working for awhile too so you can manage your time well---"

"No i can't stop working, i need money for my expenses especially for food and school fees." she said cutting me off.

"I told you already it won't affect your salary, you can do whatever you want." i said. She sighed and looked at me.

"Soojinnie, i can't do that i mean it's already too much. I want to atleast get the pay i according to what i have worked on because sometimes i think im being unfair to other workers and i don't deserve the high pay i am getting." she said sadly.

I... didn't know she's feeling this way. Yeah everytime we'll hangout, i was the one telling her not to work. She would decline but i'll still push it. Now she's feeling bad... i can't help but to feel bad as well.

"You helped me in so many ways already and im very thankful so don't worry. Trust me i'll handle myself well. You know even though im tired, i feel like being energized again just by seeing you. All the stress slowly fades away everytime i see you smile. You're the reason why i keep up. You are my rest Soojin." she added and smiled sweetly.

Ah Soeun and her words. She's such a sweet talker. How come those words can make my heart go crazy?

"Fine fine, im sorry that i made you feel that way. Just promise me you won't overwork yourself and you'll rest well hmm?" she nodded.

"I promise."

"But i still want you to sleep your eyes looks really tired, don't mind me here." i said. She poked my nose out of nowhere and she giggled.

"Yah i said sleep now." i glared at her. She just laughed at me.

"Okay okay i'll sleep now and by the way you're so cute." she squeezed my cheeks. I glared at her once again. I left her on the room cause i know she won't be able to sleep if i'll stay there and she'll just annoy the hell out of me.

I felt my phone vibrate on my pockets. I opened it only to see Heejin's message.

Jeon Heekie

Boss i sent u some files
that you need to check. This
is urgent, i hope im not
disturbing you!

I replied to her saying that i recieved it and will work on it right away. Ah i thought i'll be bored while waiting for Soeun. What a great timing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 158 18
Just an attempt.... Friendly reminder: English is not my first language, so please forgive my mistakes. { π’π­πšπ«π­πžπ: 2021/09/01 } π–±π–Ύπ—Šπ—Žπ–Ύπ—ŒοΏ½...
82.5K 3.6K 43
Every Monday and other random days. Will inform if there's any problem regarding story. *Too much Yeinkook feels that I decide to do this story.
11.3K 185 32
to the point..where I knew..nothing..is getting better... - h e a r t - b r e a k e r
402 20 11
Temporary seperation. Till we meet again :')