♢My Little Songbird♢ ~AU Diam...

By sammytheskitty33

this book is kind of an experimental take on how far I can take things... more info inside since not many peo... More

introduction! ...plus a warning.
prologue
1: curiousity...
2: captured
3: new home
4: play along
5: prettied up
7: rules and regulations
8: The other diamonds...
9: Diamond meeting
10: Gem Wonders
11: first tantrum
12: sobered up
13: Reality hits

6: Diamond orientation

1.6K 38 26
By sammytheskitty33

Wow.

It was a simple outfit. A simple dark pink belly shirt with a diamond on the chest and puffy straps paired with pink harem pants. Such an exotic looking outfit... you thought, looking it over for it. It was your first time seeing such extravagant looking clothing. You've only ever seen the dulled, tattered clothes you'd find in the water or forgotten on land...

You slipped on the garbs without much issue, save for struggling to fit your wings through the slits on the back of the rather small shirt. It felt slighty tight on your chest, but it was an overall tolerable fit. You then slipped on the toe less stockings and gloveless sleeves, which hid where your skin faded to scales.

You took a moment to admire your new uniform, doing a little test twirl in your new outfit, smiling at the feeling of clean fabric on your skin.

So much pink... you idly thought, as you folded up your old outfit.

Guess whoever I'm assigned to likes pink.
~~~~~~~~~

Walking out of the dressing room, you were greeted by the three pearls, who smiled in approval at your new look.

"You look marvelous." Pink pearl beamed, with the other two nodding and smiling in agreement. "Now, for the final touches..."

That was when your eye caught the glimmer of the various accessories they suddenly had. You were in awe at the sight, having only seen such things in the older shipwrecks you've come across, but nevertheless felt that surge of excitement at the jewelry, as you stood before the pearls, awaiting for their next moves.

That was then they started to decorate you in the ornate accessories, placing jewel encrusted clip-ons to your wings, shiny rings onto your tail, and unique purple earrings that glowed once they clipped into your ears.

The final touch to your new look, you had a pink collar with an ornate pink diamond dangling on it was wrapped delicately around your neck.

The pearls then stepped back to admire their handy work.

"Divine!" Cheered pink pearl clapping her hands.

"Truly fit for a diamond now." Blue pearl noted, smiling warmly at you.

"Indeed a fine addition to our diamond's court." Yellow pearl smirked in satisfaction, gesturing you to look into the nearby body mirror.

"Wouldn't you agree?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were then escorted to another section of the palace which, surprise-suprise, was entirely pink. It had a bunch of human customs, such as a couch, a bed, and a large dresser and various other knick-knacks you weren't fully familiar with.

You were told to wait while they fetched your new diamond, and you were left to your own devices for a while.

During which, you took a moment to adjust to the new environment, walking around the cozy room and sometimes picking up a knick-knack that caught your eye. It was an extravagant, luxurious room.

So... I'm gonna be living here now, huh?

You didn't know how to feel. One minute you were either swimming through the cool, blue waters of the pacific, or flying through the wide-open blue skies without a care in the world...

...Now you've been taken to an intergalactic kingdom, living amongst a race of jewel aliens as some type of therapy pet for their apparently temperamental prince...?

It all flipped so quickly. too quickly. but not only did the events transpire too quickly.... but it was just... so bizarre! taken by aliens to be a pet to their anger prone ruler?!

Is this real...?

am... I sure I'm not dreaming..?

"So... this is a siren?"

You were fiddling with your diamond charm when you were startled into attention by the voice of a rather irritated, curt sounding male. instinctively you stood up from the couch and dusted yourself off, before taking a few steps away from the furniture to stand with your hands clasped in front of you and head down, as a sign of respect.

"Yes, my diamond." a softer voice spoke, with the faintest traces of unease present in her otherwise light voice. "this was the only one that could be found."

There was a beat of silence, as you kept your head down, already feeling eyes burning into your head.

"...look up."

you really didn't want to. but greg's voice repeated itself in your head. Play along. swallowing a knot in your throat, you slowly brought your head up.

You find yet another pearl, this time with pale, almost white skin and peach pixie cut hair that was neatly slicked back, framing the large, shiny pearl in the center of her forehead. Her outfit was also quite different, as it was a an amber-colored top with a V neck with puffy blue shoulders and a diamond-shaped cutout that was aligned with a light yellow trim along the bottom. The bottom half was a fluffy pink skirt with transparent drapes over it and pale blue ballet flats.

She didn't seem to have a specific color theme. It was... kind of refreshing. she also gave you the impression that she was kind of like a "head maid". or in this case "head pearl".

Her sky blue eyes continuously flickered between you and someone who was standing beside her.

"Look at me."

Quickly, you flick your gaze to meet the male voice's owner, and once you meet his eyes, you find yourself holding back a whimper.

It was... what appeared to be a fair-skinned human male, with curly, slightly messy dark brown hair. His outfit consisted of various shades of pink and magentas and was equally exotic looking as most of the outfits you've seen so far. The belly section of his outfit was cut out, showing off the shiny pink 5-facet gem that was implanted in his navel. He also had dark pink boots with dark magenta heels and a pink cape. His eyes were what completed his look; a deep shade of pink with diamond pupils. They were narrowed in tired annoyance and contemplation as they scanned you up and down, practically undressing you with his pink gaze.

His aura overall gave you a chill and made you wish you were back with that human Greg in his land vessel, where you actually felt safe.

"Hm." He suddenly stepped forward, making you step back instinctively. He knitted his eyebrows at this and looked you right in the eyes with a warning glare. "Stay still." He ordered sharply, to which you stiffen on the spot. He stared for a moment before continuing his 'inspection,' circling you like a predator would with its prey.

He stopped behind your back to toy with your wings, taking them into a firm yet careful grip, spreading them out, running his gloved fingers along its length, before trailing it down your back to the base of your tail, sending a shiver up your spine.

His pearl stood stiffly, twiddling her thumbs nervously. "Is... this specimen to your liking, my diamond?"

You heard a soft tch in response as his hand trailed up your back to your neck to prod your tightly closed gills, making you wince in discomfort. Slowly moving up, he gently trailed his fingers upto your pointed ear, tapping against the tip with an index finger. "Hmm.."

His fingers then migrated gently across your jawline until his fingertips rested against your chin, in which he gently presses against forcing you to look him in the eyes. A low hum droned in his throat as he practically stared past your eyes and right into you.

"M-my diamond...?" The pearl seemed to hate the tension as much as you did. "Is... there a problem?"

The "diamond" narrowed his eyes. "...I was... expecting something different."

Your eyes widened slightly as the thin gem servant beside him stiffened in alarm. "I... beg your pardon...?" Her voice was small with worry as his eyes scanned your face one final time.

"Different. You know... a human torso and a fish tail. Or... human head and bird body. Or whatever Connie said..." He explained plainly. "Didn't think they could look like... this." He stares at you a moment more, eyes narrowed before stepping back, clasping his hands behind his back. the pearl was sweating now, looking ready to faint from anxiety, and to be honest, you weren't far behind her. "I-er-erm.. th-this could be.. another breed.. m-my diamond...!" she uttered meekly. "I-If you'd like, I could send out more gems to look fo-" the diamond suddenly held his hand out to silence her. "No."

A vague smirk curled his mouth, giving him an almost mischievous look.

"...I like this one better."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 284 26
☆⋆。 Gaming x Reader [ + more ] °‧★ ♡₊˚ Gender neutral, Male + Female Reader 🦁・₊✧ .𖥔 ݁ ˖ Second person POV [ + more ] ...
581 5 17
You had your adventure in the first book, where you learned how friends can help you and how important they are, but today you'll go back somewhere t...
33.1K 861 19
*just wanna see Spinel blush. But is that angst I see?* Spinel gets what Steven meant now "are you sure? They're not exactly the easiest to get along...
58.2K 1.5K 38
[Severally outdated] ⚠️ Tigger Warnings in intro page ⚠️ you are a lone young Siren living in the Atlantic Ocean after being booted by your pod on t...