You And Me - ⭐Varian X Reader...

By Ruddiger_Happiness

You and Me is a Varian X Reader One Shot Book. (If that wasn't obvious already.) But it is also a one shot bo... More

Welcome
Happy New Year!
I chose... Dare!
The After Party
Ice Skating
Crossing The Line!
I'M SICK!!!
The Dance
The New Student
Incorrect Quotes!
First Kiss
Moving
The Science Project
Nap time
Incorrect Quotes: Part 2!
Time Travel
The Break Up
Sleeping with a dummy
Incorrect Quotes: Part 3!
Band Mates
Big Hero 7
Switching Places
Varian Fever
An Apple Picking Song
BIRTHDAYS!!!
Love Before Age - Deleted
Incorrect Quotes: Part 4!
Text Messages!
Big Hero 7 ~ A Villain and A Hero!
I Just Found Something Awesome!!!
Real Love
Incorrect Quotes: Part 5!
Pick Up Line
Interview
Online Friends
Being a Bully (THIS HAS AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE IN IT!!!!!!!)
Incorrect Quotes: Part 6!
Battle Of The Babysitters!
So I'm gonna try something new just for today - F/R: THIS IS EMBARRASSING FOR ME
Season 1: Varian Quote From Every Episode (He's In)!
Unforgettable!
Y/n's Messages
Valentine's Day Special ♡ Day Of Hearts
Ruddiger's Girlfriend
Police vs Criminal
Being A Bully - Part 2
What A Fight Can Lead To...
There's Another Girl In His Life
Incorrect Quotes: 8!
Help
Part 2: There's Another Girl In His Life
Pictures At The Museum
Love Me By Friday
I Have A Furry For A Girlfriend
"What if I don't want a baby?" ~Varian
A Secret With The Dark Prince
Part 2: A Secret With The Dark Prince
Idk what to title this but... I, uh- Boobs
Part 3: A Secret With The Dark Prince
Y/n And The 7 Kingdoms
Part 4: A Secret With The Dark Prince
A Paris France Trip
Adopted Or Not
Incorrect Quotes 9
Pregnant
Pregnant Part 2
Hotel Pool
There's Another Guy in Her Life
Part 5: A Secret With The Dark Prince
Target
Cough-
Ghost/n, Friend and Technoblade
I Will Have Apples, With A Side Of Raccoon
Drawings
I'M BACK!!!!
Idk what to call this, but this is part 1
Part 2 ~ Tangled Before Ever After
Part 3 ~ Tangled Before Ever After
Part 4 ~ Tangled Before Ever After
Part 5 ~ Tangled Before
UPDATE & ONE SHOT
Little Miss Perfect
Background Story
Secret Texting Code
Secret Texting Code 2
Hello!
Author Note
Varian X Witch!Reader (Idk what to exactly name this)
Not A One Shot - But Still Important!
A YouTuber And Vlogs
TW: Blood

A Youtuber and Fanfics

425 12 31
By Ruddiger_Happiness

Hello! I'm thinking off turning this into a series, so let me know if you would want it!

Future Ruddiger here!
So by "series" I mean like multiple " A Youtuber and..." type of things also...
God what have I done?...

Also...  Varian might be a little horny... Just a tiny bit to the point where you might not even tell...

HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE A GOOD BEAN!!! WHAT HAS PAST ME DONE?!?!?!

Now to the book!
----------------------------

You are a famous youtuber. Most of your videos include your best friend, Varian. Lots of people have shipped the two of you. Some even wrote fanfiction about the ship.

You had Varian over for dinner one night and decided to bring up your next video idea. "I have had an idea for a video and I definitely need you it." You said with your mouth a tad bit full of the spaghetti that you made for dinner. "Okay, what is it?" Varian asked taking a bite of his food. You swallowed your food before speaking again, "Well, since so many people *small nervous chuckle* shipped us together, I was thinking we do a reacting video to some of the fanfiction books they wrote." You saw Varian's face go pink a little at the mention of both of you being shipped together.

"Uh, s-sure." Varian said. "Var, its fine if you don't wanna. I was just throwing the idea out there. We don't have to do it." You smiled. "N-No, its fine. I just thought it be, ya know, weird. Since we're only friends and all." Varian says. "Oh, okay. Yeah, I guess it would be kinda weird, heh." You continue to eat. "B-But, its your video! We can do it if you want." Varian says quickly. "Really, because I was hoping we could." You smile. "Of course." Varian returns the smile.

~After Dinner~

"Hey everyone! Welcome back to the channel!" You start the video. "Hey guys!" Varian waves at the camera. "Today I have Varian here. And we are gonna read some your guys' fanfics about us! Apparently you guys ship us, so we'll be reading something on that." You smile. "So, I have had Varian search books up about us online and he's found a few. We will only read about one chapter from each story just so we can fit in multiple stories." You turn to Varian. "Okay, I've found a story on Wattpad called 'A YouTube Love Story'? Shall you do the honors of reading it?" Varian passed you the laptop that had the story on it. "Are you just giving it to me so you don't have to read it?" You ask with a smirk. Varian blushed and nodded as his answer. "Okay then, lets start reading." You turn towards the laptop.

(a/n: Just so its clear, I am not taking anyone's stories. If the title of your book is 'A YouTube Love Story', then... I don't know, I'm not trying to copyright anyone.
Also I'll use italics for you reading the story but you and Varian will cut in for a few words, so that will just be in regular print.)

A YouTube Love Story~

Chapter one: One Day, One Love

Y/n was furious with Varian.

"Okay, I'm cut in here." Varian interrupts the story, "Did the person who wrote this stalk us to find this out? I mean you will get furious with me at times for the littlest of things." "Hopefully not." You say before continuing.

She stormed into his room and scolded him, "How dare you eat the last chocolate bar! If I let you live here with me then you're getting kicked out of the house!"

Varian had just moved in with her a few days ago since his dad kicked him out of his house

"Hahaha!" You laughed. "Shut it." Varian mumbled. "Th-They must be stalking us! Hahaha! You did get kicked out from to many explosions so you had to live with me for a few weeks! Hahaha!!!" You continued to laugh. "Just get back to reading the book." Varian said. "Alright, alright." You calmed down.

"Come on! There was only a little left!" Varian tried to defend himself. "You're so lucky I didn't kick you out." Y/n glared at Varian.

"Sorry, I'll try to behave." Varian said in a serious tone although it did sound like he was about to break out into laughter. "You better, or else." Y/n said. "Or else what?" Varian snickered knowing she had nothing in mind of what that or else would be. "Or else... I don't know! I'll kiss you or something!" She yelled in frustration before realizing what she just said, "I-I mean... Uh..." Y/n didn't know what to say. Varian was surprised too, you could obviously tell he was surprised by the look on his face. That surprised look soon turned into a smirk.

"You know what. In that case... Maybe I should act up." Varian smirked.

You looked over to see Varian blushing... A lot! You ignored him a little and continued to read it.

"And what will you do?" Y/n asked both annoyed and curious. "Maybe I should turn out the lights and maybe I should pull you in bed with me. And maybe I should strip you naked. And-

You couldn't finish the story since you slammed the laptop closed. "Varian?!" You said a little mad, "Did you read what the story was about in the description?" "Uh... No..." Varian said completely flushed. "Lets check it out." You opened the book again and hit the back button so it would make the screen go back to the description page, "'This book is about the YouTuber (youtube name) and her best friend.' Blah, blah, blah. Oh, here it is! 'WARNING: BOOK FOR AGES 18 AND OLDER!'" You glared over to Varian. "Didn't see that." Varian blushed again, but this time in embarrassment. "How could you miss that? That's in capital print!" You said.

"Okay, but, uh... Lets move onto a new story!" Varian takes the laptop back and goes to Quotev.

"Ah, yes here's one." Varian hands you the laptop. "'YouTube Romance'? Alright." You shrug and open the story.

"This one seems clean." You say looking at the first chapter. "Just read it already!" Varian said before mumbling, "I can see images in my head from the last one and I'm starting to feel a tightness." "Fine. I'm reading." You say before starting.

YouTube Romance~

Prologue: A Picnic

7 year old Y/n skipped around the neighborhood and accidentally bumped into someone her age. At the time they were both nine. "Ow!" Said the someone she bumped into. "I'm so sorry!" She got up and held out a hand to the someone.

The someone was a boy. He had black hair with a blue streak, a teal shirt, brown pants, a tan apron, and to top it off, goggles, that seemed too big for his little head.

"Oh, you totally were adorable when you were younger." You teased. "Yeah, yeah. Whatever. But how did they know what I wore when I was younger?" Varian asked. "You dressed like that when you first came on my videos, then about a year ago you changed your look to... That." You motioned to his outfit (which is his season 3 outfit).

She smiled at him not even realizing that he already took her hand. The little boy said something but Y/n didn't hear it since she was in a daze over the boy. She shook her head, "Sorry what did you say?" "Oh! I said my name is Varian!" The little boy, now known as Varian, said.

"W-Well, uh, n-nice to meet y-you, Varian. I-I'm Y/n." Y/n stumbles over her words. 'Why am I like this?' She thought to herself. "Cool! Wanna hang out later? I'm going on a picnic in a little bit. Wanna join? There's gonna be ham sandwiches! I love them!" Varian became excited over ham sandwiches.

"Hahaha! T-That totally- hahaha! I-I can't even finish a sentence! Hahaha!" You laugh but slowly calm down, "That totally sounds like you. Getting excited over two pieces of bread and a piece of ham." Varian blushed in embarrassment, "Why do these people know me so well. A little too well if you ask me." "Well no one asked. To the book!" You exclaimed before continuing to read.

'Wow, Varian's so cute. He's so passionate about ham sandwiches. Its adorable.' Y/n thinks to herself. "So you wanna come?!" Varian asks with a smile. "Of course!" Y/n smiles with glee. "Yay! Meet me back here at 5:00 so we can leave." Varian hopped up and down a little out of excitement, "See ya then!" He skipped away back to his house.

"Awww, you're so cute!" You smile over little Varian from the book. "Luckily that's not actually me. I never get that excited." Varian says. "I talked to your dad. You might not have gotten overly excited over food but you did get extremely excited over alchemy and engineering. Mainly alchemy." You said. "N-No one cares. J-Just get back to the book." Varian blushed in embarrassment... Again.

Y/n ran back to her house to get ready, she only had about 30 more minutes before her and Varian would meet up. "What should I wear?" She panicked as she looked through her closet, "I need to look perfect for him!" Y/n found the perfect dress it was her favorite color with little black poka dots on it. She quickly put it on then ran back to her mirror to check herself. "Perfect!" She smiled at herself before frowning, "But its missing something." She looked around her room till she found a small bow hair clip that was the same color as her dress. "Now I look perfect." Her smiled returned as she.looked back into the mirror.
"Now all I need to do is make him fall in love with me so we can live happily ever after together. It was love at first sight!" Y/n talked to herself in the mirror.

"Hahaha! Now its my turn to laugh!" Varian laughed. "What's so funny?" You asked. "That's totally you! You fall immediately in love, he asks if you wanna hang out, you say yes, then you plan a whole scheme to make him fall in love with you!" Varian smiles. "Yeah, except that doesn't happen all the time." You looked over to Varian to see him thinking about what you just said. "Oh, right." Varian realizes you're talking about him, even though deep deep down he wanted that to be false. He wish you had fallen for him like he secretly has for you.

"Oh! I'm gonna be late!" Y/n hurried out the door to where her and Varian agreed to meet.

"Hey Y/n!" Varian smiled running over to her, carrying a picnic basket in his arm. "Vary!" Y/n ran over to him. "You ready?" Varian asked.

He then realized what she was wearing and it made him blush. He thought she looked gorgeous. Well he always did, it was love at first sight for him too. Although since both are so young, it was a little confusing on what love was.

"Yep, I'm ready!" Y/n said as Varian held her hand. The two walked to the spot Varian picked out.

"Ta-da! Here we are!" Varian cheered as they arrived. Y/n smiled as she walked around the area, admiring everything around them.

Varian laid out a picnic blanket and sat down. Y/n ran over and sat down next to him. "Okay, so I brought, 2 ham sandwiches, 2 apples and 2 bottles of water and 3 cupcakes." Varian said as he pulled everything out of the basket.

After finishing the sandwiches, they started to eat their apples. But before Varian could take a bite, a raccoon came out of nowhere and at the apple for himself. "Hey!" Varian pouted. "Here. Have some of mine." Y/n broke the apple in half and gave one of the halves to Varian.

"Wait. Is that physically possible to break an apple in half without a knife or something sharp to do it?" Varian ask. "Its fanfiction. What do you expect?" You say before continuing to read.

"Heh, thanks." Varian said as he took the half. All off a sudden an apple core came out of nowhere and bounced off of Varian's head. Varian pouted again.

"Uh... Raccoon?" Y/n called. The raccoon came out of the tree that was in next to them and came over to her. "Did you drop that apple core?" She asked the animal. The raccoon nodded and grinned. "You did? Well, apologize to Varian. It is rude to drop apple cores onto peoples' heads." The raccoon went over to Varian and chittered something. Although they couldn't understand him since, ya know, he's a raccoon and all. When the raccoon stopped chittering, Varian patted its head, "Aww, its okay buddy." The raccoon smiled and ran around to Varian's shoulders. The raccoon nuzzled his cheek. "Hmm, can I call you Ruddiger? Then you can stay with me!" Varian asked. The raccoon nodded yes before it ran off.

Varian looked over to see Y/n smiling. "Uh, what?" Varian asked. "O-Oh, n-nothing. I-I just thought you and Ruddiger were adorable." Y/n blushed that she was caught starring. "Y-You think I'm adorable? I-I, I mean, me and the raccoon. You think we're adorable?" Varian asked. "O-Of course. I mean how could I not?" Y/n looked away shyly. "Th-Thanks." Varian looked away shyly as well.

"Awww! That's so cute! Plus you and Ruddiger are pretty adorable together!" You smile. "Thanks... I guess." Varian said. "Aww is some shy too?" You tease. "N-No." Varian stumbles over his words. "Yeah you are. Boop!" You booped Varian on the nose. Varian blushed and glared at the same time. "Sorry." You went back to reading.

After the two finished eating, the stars were out in the sky.

"Wow! They're so... Pretty." Y/n smiles at the night sky. "W-Well, not as pretty as you." Varian said. "What?" Y/n says in a soft tone. "N-Nothi-" Varian got cut off by Y/n pressing her lips to his. He, of course, kissed back. They wrapped there arms around each other, not breaking the kiss.

"I-I love you Y/n." Varian said after breaking the kiss not letting Y/n out of his arms. "I love you too Varian." Y/n said snuggling into his chest.
After that the two started dating.

But this was just the beginning of a new adventure!

"Wow! That was amazing! It was an amazing book! Well, amazing chapter but still!" You fan girled over the chapter you had just finished reading. "I have to admit that was pretty good. But 7 year olds falling in love? I don't  think that's accurate." Varian nodded in agreement to your excitement, "I thought all these stories would be something like the first one we checked out."

"Again sorry to whoever wrote that, that was a little too much for this channel. We just want to keep it rated PG, so for all kids. Including ages under 18. I mean even we're under 18. I'm 15 and he's 16." You explain. "Yep. I don't think, no offense to the writer, I'd read something like that. I am not into stuff like that." Varian comments. "Oh, come on. There had to be someone you wanted to do that with. Whether its me or not." You teased. "Shut it. Plus if we were going to talk about this, it wouldn't be in front of a camera which is recording." Varian said. "Whatever." You rolled your eyes.

"This is (youtube name) signing off." You say. "Bye!" Varian waved by to the camera before you stopped the recording.

"So, did you really like those book? Or were you joking that you did?" Varian turned to you in his spin chair. "Well..." You started. "Yes! I knew it! You didn't like them!" Varian cheered for himself for being right. "I didn't finish." You start, "Well, I did like them, although it was weird seeing our names in them. And I may or may not want to go back to the first book." You say looking away. "And why is that?" Varian asks. "I actually... I just like reading those types of books and the only difference there would be is just our names in there." You say as you adjust yourself in your spin chair so now your upside down. You start to spin the chair. "Oh! I-I mean you can if you want. I just don't really wanna be around when you read it. It just makes me uncomfortable think of us in that way." Varian rubs his arm. "Well that's okay!" You smile trying to lighten the mood.

"How about... Hmmm, you wanna stay over for a sleepover? I promise there will be like zero fanfiction books of us. Although I might have to edit the video during that time if I want to get the video up for tomorrow." You offer. "Sure." Varian agrees. He puts a finger on the chair making the chair come to a sudden halt, throwing you off it. "Ah!" You yell as you fall onto the floor. You got up to see Varian smirking. "Your lucky I don't choke you." You glare at the blue eyed boy. "Yeah, sure." Varian rolls his eyes knowing you could never do something like that.

"Now, let me get my stuff from my car so we can get this sleepover started." Varian says getting out of his seat and heading for your bedroom door where your recording set up is. "Wait. How did you know I would ask you to have a sleepover?" You ask. "Well, you always do so that's why I keep a spare bag full of some of my stuff from home for the sleepover. I'm gonna need my pajamas, aren't I?" Varian opens the door and leaves for his car. "And while he's doing that, I'll just edit the video." You say to yourself.

You watched over the video to see that Varian was acting weird during the reading. You didn't even notice. He had a nervous look on his face. Then you didn't realize but he put his arm around you.
What?! Why didn't you notice those things?!

Then you watched more of it and when right before you finished reading, where Varian told your book self that he loves you and that you love him too in the book, Varian kissed your head!
HOW DID YOU NOT NOTICE?!?!

----------
Author's Note

I feel like making this a series. Where you're a youtuber and Varian's your best friend who is basically in every video that you have made. So in the series, are one shots of this type of thing.
It would be called A YouTuber And ____. So whatever the one shot is about, it'd go on that line.
If you want that, let me know!

Do you have any ideas? Put your request here:

See ya soon
Ruddiger

Word Count: 3230

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 55.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
968K 36.6K 87
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
335K 19.4K 73
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
315K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc