I Didn't Mean To (Natsu x Rea...

By snicksnackknickknack

*edit: I made this forever ago. it's super cringey and doesn't follow anything.. srs m8s, have fun cringing* ... More

Chapter 1: Magnolia
Chapter 2: Fairytail
Chapter 3: Your Backstory
Authors Note
Chapter 4: Your First Mission
Quick Author's Note
Chapter 5: Mission Complete
Chapter 7: A Little Reunion
Help Me Please
Chapter 8
Thank You Everyone
Chapter 9: Lin's Backstory (Part 1)
Chapter 10: Lin's Backstory (Part 2)
Chapter 11: Lin's Backstory (Part 3)
Chapter 12: Francis' Backstory (Part 1)
Chapter 13: Francis' Backstory (Part 2)
Authors Note
Chapter 14: The Dark Guild
Mother's Day Special (Part 1)
Mother's Day Special (Part 2)
Chapter 15: You Can't Be Him (Part 1)
Author's Note
Chapter 16: You Can't Be Him (Part 2)
20 Facts About Rynnie-poo
Chapter 17: What To Do With You
Chapter 18: Walking Home
#FavoriteQuote Challenge
Author's Note
Chapter 19: A Little Trouble
Chapter 20: What's All This Talk About A Festival?
Chapter 21: The Arrival of the Festival (Part 1)
Chapter 22: Arrival of the Festival (Part 2)
Fairy Tail Cosplay
Chapter 23: The Library
Chapter 24: Magnolia Sunrise
Chapter 25 (End)
Random thing I was tagged in

Chapter 6: Back Home

4.4K 161 56
By snicksnackknickknack

Hey guys thanks for 200 reads!!! This is gonna be a short chapter so yea. Sorry bout that I'm too lazy right now.

~Gray's POV~

On the mission Natsu rejected me. I'm a little sad right now so I'm avoiding him. "Hey stripper!", a familiar voice said. I turned around to face the voice and it what Natsu. I didn't want to talk to him so I turned around and was about to walk away... when he grabbed my hand and pulled me into a hug. "Sorry I didn't want to make avoid me but I just don't like you." Natsu said nicely. I embraced the hug and squeezed him more. Tears were on the verge off falling down my face when I heard (y/n) squeal, " AWWWW THEY LOOK SO CUTE TOGETHER!!" Natsu blushed at the comment. It went away in an instant and he got mad and started yell at her (or him I don't judge) but she (or he) kept on teasing him. 'She thought we were a good pair? That's never gonna happen' I think then got really sad.

~Your POV~
(Shortly before that hug)

I was talking about birthdays with Lucy. "Hey (y/n) when's your birthday?" "(Month & Day)" "THAT'S TOMORROW!!!" Lucy squealed with excitement. 'Huh I wonder what I'm gonna do?' "What kind of cake do you want?" Erza says blank faced. "Chocolate please!!" You say in a sing-song voice. "Got it" I was getting up to get a drink from Mira when I saw Natsu and Gray hugging. Gray looked as if he was gonna cry. And Natsu was just there for him. They looked so cute what can I say? I decide to get everyone's attention so I squealed "AWWWW THEY LOOK SO CUTE TOGETHER!!" Natsu got embarrassed then mad. He started to yell at me but I kept teasing him. And while I was doing so I got a little jealous of Gray. 'Do I have felling for Natsu? DOES NATSU LIKE GUYS?!?! No way he got embarrassed that I said they look cute.' I guess this is the start of a crush.

========================================================

Told you it was gonna be short anyway you finally like Natsu. Sorry that it took a while for you to like him but now you do! So don't worry guys! Just so you know: I have a pancake smelling candle. Did I make you hungry? Please leave a comment I love reading the few that you random strangers leave. Til the next time.

Ciao!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.2K 3.5K 80
Life has been anything but easy for Natsu Dragneel. Between managing work, looking out for his family, and keeping from losing his mind, things have...
14.1K 384 16
Hi readers! Hope you like my story and btw, Fairy Tail characters belong to Hiro Mashima and I only own my character, Y/N L/N and Twinkle! I do not c...
1.6K 29 20
Meet Natsu Dragneel's girlfriend. Yup. Girlfriend. And his blood related badass cousin who tries hard to win the heart of Gray. This just started get...
3.6K 301 14
I don't own "Fairy Tail" or the characters Hiro Mashima does, I just own the story. This is my fanfiction for fairy tail ❤ Two family's, two schools...