๐€๐“๐„๐‹๐Ž๐๐‡๐Ž๐๐ˆ๐€

By daghettobarb_

"๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ,๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต... More

แด€แด›แด‡สŸแดแด˜สœแดส™ษชแด€ .
แดขแด‡ส€แด
แดษดแด‡
แด›แดกแด
แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
า“แดแดœส€
า“ษชแด แด‡
sษชx
sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
ษดษชษดแด‡
แด‡สŸแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡สŸแด แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
า“แดแดœส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
า“ษชา“แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
sษชxแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
sแด‡แด แด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
ษดษชษดแด‡แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส แดษดแด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส แด›แดกแด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส า“แดแดœส€
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส า“ษชแด แด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส sษชx
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส ษดษชษดแด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส แดษดแด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส แด›แดกแด
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส า“แดแดœส€
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส า“ษชแด แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส sษชx
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส ษดษชษดแด‡
๊œฐแดแดœส€แด›ส
๊œฐแดแดœส€แด›ส-แดษดแด‡
า“แดแดœส€แด›ส-แด›แดกแด
า“แดแดœส€แด›ส-แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
า“แดแดœส€แด›ส-า“แดแดœส€
า“แดแดœส€แด›ส-า“ษชแด แด‡
า“แดแดœส€แด›ส-sษชx
า“แดแดœส€แด›ส-sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
า“แดแดœส€แด›ส-แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
๊œฐแดแดœส€แด›ส- ษดษชษดแด‡
๊œฐษช๊œฐแด›ส
SECOND GENERATION.

แด›แด‡ษด

33.9K 1.6K 788
By daghettobarb_

𓂸𝖤𝗌𝖺𝗇𝗂 𝖮𝗆𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖭𝗂𝗈𝗄𝗂𝖾 |𝖯𝗈𝗈𝗄𝗂𝖾𓂺
𝖧𝗈𝗎𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗇 𝖳𝖾𝗑𝖺𝗌
•••

"Girl school finna start back in a few weeks ,don't you wanna go school shopping ?"I asked Cece while we walked around in the mall .

"No ,well yea "She said followed with a sigh .

Glad I'm outta school .

"You not happy ?"I asked her stopping in the middle of the store we were in .

"Nope "she said popping the P leaving out the store making me follow behind her .

"Girl school is almost here to late for the sadness ."I said biting my lips following her in PINK .

"I know it's just I'm not ready for all that ,especially after what happened to me last year she said making me sigh and think back on what happened a year ago .

•••

"What's wrong Cece ?"Pookie asked 15 year old Cece .

"I don't wanna talk about it ..."Cece mumbled before  going upstairs to her room .

"Hell wrong with ha G ?"Papa asked Pookie .

"I'm about to go see ..."She said walking upstairs before knocking on Cece's room door .

"Go away"Cece sniffed turning over on her back before her door came open and Pookie walked inside closing the door back .

"Talk to me yani ..."Pookie said lowly sitting at the head of her bed looking down at her .

"Ok....so today at school my period came on and I didn't have a clue ,so I'm just walking around my friends snickering and junk ,so I'm like what they laughing at and then they gone tell me some let's go in the cafeteria ,so I walked in there and they walked infront of me and and as soon as I walked further in the cafeteria people started laughing and shit ,so then some boy walked up to me was like you might wanna go change and I looked down and seen the blood dripping from legs and let me tell you when I ran out of their fast as hell I ran fast ..."

•••

"Cece I promise at this new school nothing like that will ever happen ."i said before pulling her into a hug .

"What new school ?"she asked pulling away confused .

"Papa and ma said you going to a new school this year ."i said making her look at me with a happy expression on her face .

"Fr ?!"she asked me .

"Yes I swear .." i said making her yell and cause a lot of attention before she mugged the people .

"Problem ?,ok I though so "

ఌఌఌ

"She gown shake that fat ass onna real nigga for some hundredsss"Papa said singing lowly while opening the fridge before closing it and looking over at me .

"Hell you cooking ?"He asked me bout to break his neck looking in the pot .

"Tacos ,and my friends coming over too ."I said mixing the meat up that was almost cooked .

"Mhmm,save me some sani ."He said before plopping down on the living room chair .

After 20 minutes later I was finished and set everything up so everybody could fix they own .

As soon as I sat down ,the door bell ringed making me get up and walk near the door but these idiots started knocking repeatedly .

Knock ,knock ,knock ,knock ,knock .

"I'm cominnggg ."I dragged before swinging the door open seeing all these hoodlums ,rat was dancing and im guessing Donkey aggy ass was knocking .

"Hey-"I started before they started all walking in like I wasn't right here .

I-

"Hey pookieee."Nunu dragged  before hugging me .

"Hey baeee ."I said hugging her back before smacking her booty .

"So gay .."Servo mumbled walking in the house .

Kno he ain't talking -

"No room to be talking at all ."Nunu said .

"At all ."I said lowly before closing the door walking in the living room .

ఌఌఌ

"Its boring  ."I dragged laying at the head of my bed while Nunu layed at the foot .

Everybody else had went home an hour ago .

"I'm finna send crazy 8 in the group chat ."Nunu said before I sat up .

"Aii" i said looking down at my phone seeing she sent it making me join it .

======
𝙶𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚐👊🏾

𝖻𝗂𝗀𝖽𝖺𝖽𝖽𝗒𝖣𝗈𝗇𝗄𝖾𝗒😼:✅
𝖭𝗎𝗇𝗎𝗎🍃:✅
𝖱𝖺𝗍𝖽𝖺𝖻𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗍😏:✅
𝖡𝗋𝗒𝗌𝗈𝗇𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀😴:✅
𝖲𝖾𝗋𝗏𝗈𝗐𝗈𝖺𝗁𝗁😫:✅
𝖣𝖾𝖻𝗈𝗒𝗈𝖽𝖽𝖺𝖽𝖽𝗒🥱:✅
𝖯𝗈𝗈𝗄𝗂𝖾𝖾💆🏾‍♀️:✅

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚋𝚘𝚡:________
𝖭𝗎𝗇𝗎𝗎🍃:go servooo.
𝖲𝖾𝗋𝗏𝗈𝗐𝗈𝖺𝗁𝗁😫:stop russhing me df .

======

ఌఌఌ

"Girl get your flat ass of me "I mugged Cece while she was twerking on me for a TikTok .

"My shit fat as fuck ."Cece mumbled before getting up off my lap .

"Tuhh."I said before balling my feet up on the couch .

"Girl anyways,you found an apartment yet ?"Cece asked me plopping down on the couch beside me as Nunu came walking down the stairs .

"Yea ."i said before they both looked at me in shock .

"Deadass hoe ?"Nunu asked sitting on the sofa .

"Yessirrr bigPookie ."i said sticking out my tongue .

"When you moving  in it ?"Cece asked doing silly faces in her camera .

"Next week babess."I said before she snapped her head at me .

"That quick hoe ??!"She asked me loudly.

"yes yes ,on my grown women shit ."I said before standing up twerking .

"Ok cause purrr ."Nunu hyped before she started recording me .

Right when I sat down on the couch the door bell ringed .

"Go open the door Cece ."I said before she got up huffing .

a few seconds later she came back with Debo who looked high as hell .

He came and sat on the couch beside me before putting his hoodie over his head and leaned back into the couch .

"Hey ."I said lowly looking down at my phone .

"Wsg,B"he said tucking in his bottom lip .

"Y'all let's set up a trip to go to the water park ."Nunu said looking up from her phone .

"When ?"I asked .

"Shoot tomorrow ."she said shrugging .

"Yea ion got nun to do tomorrow ."I said before I seen Debo take out his phone and a few seconds my phone got a notification .

𝖣𝖾𝖻𝗈🖤:let's go upstairs .

"Aii come onn."I said standing up along with him before Nunu and Cece looked at us with they face scrunched up .

"Where y'all going ?"Cece asked while Debo still continued to walk upstairs .

"I'll be back ."I said before walking upstairs to my room .

"Why you wanted to come up here ?"I asked Debo once I got in the room .

I got on the bed sitting in the middle of it while he layed back in the bed .

"A nigga tired ."He mumbled after a few minutes .

Ok...

"Oh"I said about to get up but he pulled me back on the bed .

"Lay wimme ."He said making me winded my eyes .

"I'm not sleepy tho " I said while he grabbed me by my waist and layed his head on my soldier .

"So.."He said in my ear closing his eyes before he moved his head in the crook of my neck while a chill went thru my body .

"Relax ma ."he said lowly in my neck .

Boyyy.

After a few minutes I looked down and seen he was sleeping making me close my eyes and a few minutes I felt asleep .

𝖲𝗎𝗆 𝗅𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍
𝖵𝗈𝗍𝖾 & 𝖢𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍 .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

768K 43.2K 25
๐— ๐˜† ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ด๐—ฎ ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น, ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—œ'๐—บ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฝ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น.
49.2K 1.9K 12
"๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ." ๐๐Ž๐• ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐—•๐—ข๐—ข๐—ž ๐Ÿฎ ๐—ข๐—™ "๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—˜ ๐—ช๐—˜'๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ก๐—š"
808K 30.9K 72
"๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค...
25.6K 1.7K 10
๐ˆ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ญ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ, ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง? ๐๐š๐จ๐ฆ๐ข ๐ฌ๐ฉ...