โœ“ ยฒ ๐•๐ˆ๐‘๐€๐†๐Ž โ”โ” Steve R...

By agentofbarnes

๐•๐ˆ๐‘๐€๐†๐Ž. โ› heroine at day, virago at night. โœ โ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒCA: THE WINTER SOLDIER, 2021 โ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒMARVEL CINEMA... More

virago
playlist + graphic gallery
shield database
zero.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.

epilogue.

105 5 17
By agentofbarnes

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄. | ❛ Recur. ❜

A SOFT GASP EMITTED FROM JAMIE'S LIPS. Sunlight penetrated the window and illuminated her glistening face, causing her to squint her eyes as she covered a hand over her face. She flinched once her hand came in contact with a bruise over her left cheek making her pull away, her hand finding themselves resting on a metal table. She hissed at the cold sensation and frowned, a look of confusion etched onto her face. Her mind wandered back to last night; she remembered Steve and she was at his place doing research for his friend, Bucky, but not much after that which made her very puzzled. Her mind was hazy and she didn't have any memories of when she left his place.

     The room was tidy and it was a rather small space as her eyes darted over her surroundings. There was a single window placed at the ceiling, making the sun brighten up the room. She turned her head and noticed a few tools placed on a small table beside her. Shifting her body to the side, she tilted her head closer to the table to take a look at the tools but was stopped by an IV drip hatched onto her left arm.

     Jamie let out a small groan and rested her head on the table. Feeling her left arm throbbing, she held her arm and narrowed her eyes at the needle placed into her flesh. Her heart sank down to her stomach and panic washed over her. Shooting up from the table, her wide eyes darted across the room and she jumped off the table, ignoring the burning pain on her left arm as the drip left her arm.

     Before she could leave the table, the door slammed open and two guards dashed toward her. One of them took her by the neck and threw her on the table. Her head hit the metal table and she yelled out in pain, feeling the guard keeping her down. She grunted and her hands slid towards the table until she felt something sharp she could stab them with. Feeling a sharp edge at the tip of her fingertip she didn't hesitate and stabbed them in the leg, making his grip loosen on her neck, bringing the perfect opportunity to hold him by the neck and snap it.

     Not noticing the other guard behind her, she was held into a headlock. Jamie squirmed under his grip and elbowed him rapidly till his grip loosened. She maneuvered around and walked backward, hitting the wall. He groaned in pain, his hands releasing himself from her. She kicked their groin and punched their stomach making them slam against the wall. Jamie put them in a chokehold. "Who do you work for?" she chided with anger, her eyes turning black.

     When she didn't get an answer, she grabbed their chin and forcefully turned it to look at her. "Who sent me here?" she asked once again, her voice laced with venom. The black capillaries under her eyes increased.

The man shook his head with a gasp, his hands desperately trying to release her tight grip. Squeezing her hand tighter around his neck, he mumbled incoherent things but she didn't hear it, only the sound of his bones cracking. The man's neck snapped and his body fell down with a thud.

     Clenching her jaw, she looked around the room before dashing towards the door. She ran down the dark hallway with a thumping heart. Her legs almost gave up on her, but she didn't let that stop her. As she was about to reach the large door in front of her, a pain shot through her side making her halt in her steps. Jamie brought her hand over her side and noticed it was a bolt etched onto her and she fell down the floor. Her eyes rolled backward and let the darkness consume her with open arms.

     The buzzing in her brain made her wake up once again but in another place. Slowly opening her eyes, she shifted her head to the side. Her blurry eyes took in three figures looming over her. Her body was aching and she couldn't move. Tilting her head to the right, she looked down and saw her hands were tied up. Once realization hit her she could feel her pulse rise and her body started to shake making the three scientists step back.

     She fidgeted with the strap around her hands and tried to break them off, but she couldn't and her super-strength didn't allow her to. Another figure appeared standing over her, but she was too busy trying to form a plan on how to get the hell out of here. "It was quite a show you put up there earlier, Jamilla." an unfamiliar male voice filled her ears making her stop.

     Jamie held her breath, her wide eyes taking in his appearance. He was bald and had a small mirrored glass placed on his right eye. He was looking at her with a devilish smile and cocked his head to the side, his eyes trailing down her figure. "Who the hell are you?" her voice croaked out, glaring daggers at him.

     Wolfgang Strucker let out a deep chuckle, "Always direct, typical from a Virago soldier." he mumbled under his breath, but enough for her to hear. Goosebumps formed on her skin as she narrowed her eyes at him. Her eyes trailed down to his jacket, a small icon hatched on his left pocket. A skeleton head was at the center of the logo with what looked like six squid legs.

     Once her brain registered the infamous logo, her body went into a flight-or-fight response. Her heart soared into her chest and she felt her breath quicken. "Hydra." she managed to let out, her wide eyes clouding with fear. She squirmed against the ropes as her body shook vigorously.

     The scientists came into view once again and got in position. Strucker placed a rough hand on her cheek, making her instinctively jerk back at his touch. He forcefully grabbed her chin, gently caressing it. "I understand this is making you squeamish. The trial didn't do much better, am I right?" he told her, a sickly smile plastered onto his face. One of the scientists plunged a syringe into her neck making her hiss. She aggressively turned her head away and looked at Strucker whose eyes were rigid and cold.

     Jamie's eyes turned black and she flinched at the liquid entering her body. The tightness in her throat made her breath shorten. "Screw you." she gasped, looking directly into his eyes. Another liquid entered her body, this time the syringe was placed on her arm.

     Images and visions appeared in front of her and she closed her eyes, not wanting to relive her past memories. She gritted her teeth together and shook her head, the burning pain engulfing her. She let out a blood-curdling scream making everyone flinch, but Strucker didn't flinch. He inched closer and grabbed her chin, "You're all a part of my plan. Your super-friends won't save you. Someone like you is not worth saving, look at you. They will never find you." he chastised, squeezing her chin tighter into his hand.

     Jamie's vision became cloudy and the words stung her like a knife was pierced into her. Her body eventually shut down, making her head fall down the table with a thud. The buzzing in her ears got louder and she could only catch a glimpse of Strucker walking away. While her body may be down, her mind was still wandering. She thought of Steve, gosh, he must be worried. She could picture him in her head; his kind blue eyes that she's grown to love looking down at her. She thought of how safe she felt whenever she was with him.

     Jamie lost the color from her face. Grey capillaries appeared on her neck to her face and she knew she would pass out. With her last breath, her eyes rolled back and the world went black.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

AUTHOR'S NOTE.

Here's a little teaser for the next book! It's getting spicy and I feel so bad for Jamie. I love making her suffer 😪 Poor girl.

Thank you again for reading and showing love for my baby Jamie. Your support means a lot and I hope you will follow her journey till the end.

The third book is in the making and will be posted soon. If you want to be tagged, please comment here. I'd love you to be apart of the series. 🤍

Since I'm a slut for feedbacks, I would really appreciate it if you comment your opinions and questions or anything about this book in general. Your comments motivates me and keeps me going! So please comment, doesn't matter what it is. 😙

Happy Reading!

❪ © 𝙰𝙶𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙾𝙵𝙱𝙰𝚁𝙽𝙴𝚂, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸
━━━ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
( VIRAGO, marvel. superheroine )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

All rights reserved. No part of this book
may be reproduced or used in any manner
without my permission. Any layouts, themes,
or etc. should be asked in advance, and
given proper credit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

408K 10.9K 34
Her ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด are scarred from ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ซ๐๐ž๐ซ, and yet he ๐ญ ๐ซ ๐ฎ ๐ฌ ๐ญ ...
476K 17K 96
โœช "๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐šœ๐šž๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š—๐š•๐šข ๐™ธ ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž" โœช ๐™ด๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š•๐šข๐š— ๐š‚๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐š”, ๐™ฑ๐šž๐šŒ๐š”๐šข ๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š›๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ, ๐š‚๐š๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ. ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐š”๐š—๐š˜๐š  ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ...
31.5K 854 25
๐™ˆ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™›๐™ก๐™ช๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ (adj.) A sound that is sweet and smooth; pleasing to hear In which Bucky Barnes is completely infatuated for his best f...
6.7K 398 15
๐‡๐„๐‘๐Ž๐ˆ๐๐„. โ› my heroines are a part of me. โœ โ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒTHE AVENGERS, 2021. โ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒMARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE. โ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒโ€ƒSTATUS ( COMPLETED. ) โ€ƒ...