wolves ↢ (Wyatt Lykensen X OC)

By yesitsmecoco

The hidden werewolf.. The wolves end up circling around the small town of Seabrook, sprouting fear upon most... More

INTRODUCTION- p1
WE GOT THIS! -p2
THE FORBIDDEN FOREST- p3
THE WIERD ENCOUNTER-p4
PROTECTIVENESS-p5
WE OWN THE NIGHT- p6
THE ELECTION-p7
CHEER-p8
CALL TO THE WILD-p9
PAIN-p10
PART OF THE PLAN-p11
THE PLAN IN ACTION-p12
FLESH'N'BONE-p13
THE REAL GREAT ALPHA -p14
END NOTE
EXTRA
ANNOUNCEMENT

PRAWN- p15

2.9K 40 5
By yesitsmecoco

Anastasia

As we all walked, head held high, towards the entrance of Seabrook High, gasps and murmurs of, 'wow', and, 'is that Wolves and Zombies?'.

The majority of people stepped out of our way so we could get through, a group of four stood, gaping at our group.

"What's that?" Bucky questioned, voice rising.

"It's Zombies! And.. Werewolves?" answered J.C, his voice questioned in disgust.

"In formal wear?" grimaced Stacey, looking our group up and down in disgust.

"They look good.." stated Lacey, the other three giving her a glare, making her straighten her posture in embarrassment.

As we neared closer to them, we stopped as Bucky's slightly shaky voice spoke up, him pointing at us.

"You guys can't be here! There are rules against this!"

"Bad laws are meant to be broken," started Zed, shrugging.

"And monsters don't follow the rules," Eliza stated proudly, giving Zed a low-five. "Zombies are apart of Seabrook, Bucky, we deserve to be here."

"We're apart of Seabrook too," i began.

"The originals in-fact." Wyatt finished off, his eyes glowing, daring them to come forward and start something.

Bucky looked behind him, eyeing the Zombie alert switch, "Someone's gotta stop you!" Bucky exclaimed, leaping for the switch.

Willa suddenly leaped forward, baring her claws and teeth, growling at Bucky, making him leap backwards, his hand away from the switch.

"Welcome to Prawn." Bucky grumbled.

The group wore smug smiles on their faces, the Zombies lead us into the hall, but first Willa started coughing rapidly, causing myself and her brother to rush to her side to make sure she was alright.

As we walked into the hall, my eyes sparkled in delight.

Wyatt grabbed my hand, kissing my knuckles, "Would you like to dance, Milady?"

I laughed lightly, "Of course, my prince."

He dragged me gently to the dance floor, placing his hands on my waist and my hands around his neck.

We were swaying to the singing of Zed and Addison, going along with their movements.

-----------

[Zed] You're from the perfect paradise,

[Addison]Oh,

[Zed] And I'm living on the darker side

[Addison]Ooh, I had a feeling if you got to know me

[Zed] Right from the start you caught my eye. And something inside me came to life

[Addison] Ooh, I've got a feeling, now you really know me

[Both] Someday

[Addison] This could be, this could be ordinary

[Both]Someday could we be something extraordinary

[Zed] You and me side by side

[Addison] Out in the broad daylight

[Both] If they laugh, we'll say. We're going to be someday

[Addison]Someday, someday

[Both]We're gonna be someday

[Addison]Someday, someday

[Both]We're gonna be someday

-----------

Myself and Wyatt finished our dance by gazing into each other's eyes, leaning forward about to kiss.

CRUMBLE, CRACK, RUMBLE

Shrieks and screams were heard from all around us, the ground beginning to rumble, breaking myself and Wyatt from our near kiss. We held onto each other, scared of letting go in case something happened.

"This way!" yelled Addison, trying to get to as many people as possible before running into the hallway.

As Wyatt and I ran, the shriek of Bucky passed us, "You're supposed to protect your president!!"

We rushed into the hallway as the floor began to crack beneath us, making the people surrounding have to watch their step.

I looked behind me where the pack followed close behind before regaining my focus to in front of me.

The floor began to rumble more than ever, making us hold onto something that wasn't each-other. Gasps were heard around us, i finally looked towards where everyone else was and saw a gigantic crack in the middle of the schools hallway.

"The energy of the moonstone must've created the fault line!" gasped Addison.

My eyes widened, realising what this could mean.

"What?" questioned Zed, confused.

"Meaning, if we follow this crack, it may lead us to the moonstone!" i exclaimed, beaming at my pack and boyfriend.

"So it's only buried and not destroyed??" asked Wyatt, his grin creeping up on his face.

"We will have to get to it," began Addison, I cut her off.

"Quickly whilst we still can!" i exclaimed, carefully climbing into the hole, shouting behind me to the rest, "watch your step!"

I made my way deeper into the hole in the ground, i saw the purple light becoming brighter as we neared it.

"I see the light! It's coming from Seabrook power!" i yelled to my pack behind me.

We all rushed along, trying to get to there as soon as possible, we rushed into a big clearing, the large purple stone glittering in its own light.

"Here it is!" yelled Willa, the pack letting out a yell of excitement.

The pack all reached for their necklaces, I stood back, letting them all re-charge their moonstones till they reached their full capacity.

I felt the light of my bracelet light up, pulling me towards the stone and i walked towards it. The bracelet attached onto the stone, shining brighter than any of the stones in the room which made us shield our eyes.

It lasted for a few seconds, calming down and releasing itself from the hold of the stone afterwards.

In the duration of the bright white light that shone off of the bracelet, i felt my body tingle slightly, starting at my feet and ending at my head.

I finally opened my eyes, realising the shining light wasn't as bright anymore. As i did, all eyes were on me, looking me up and down in.. amazement?

I tilted my head in confusion, "What? What did i do?" I looked around me to see nothing had changed.

"Uh-, see for yourself-," answered Willa, taking a small mirror from Wynter's hand and handing it to me.

I grabbed it, holding it up to my face. I almost gasped. My makeup and appearance had changed.

My eyebrow had a slit in it, my lips were painted a darker shade of nude, my eyes had changed from their crystal blue to a grey-ish hazel. I pulled the mirror lower to look at the new forming tattoo around my neck. It was two bands, except it had symbols of moons, teeth and the sun trailing between the two.

I almost dropped the mirror, but caught myself just as it was about to slip.

"You look..." Wynter trailed off, mesmerised by my outfit and look change.

"Amazing." Wyatt finished for her. He looked down at me, grinning from ear to ear.

The ceiling above us and the ground beneath us began to rumble again, a few gasps leaving peoples mouths.

"Quick, we don't have much time, we need to move it out of here, legend says that together our pack can move the stone." ordered Willa to the pack and I.

I nodded, putting both of my arms on the railing and looking at the pack, seeing them do the same thing as I.

"Ready?" i asked, they all nodded my way causing me to speak up again, "Lift!" i yelled, picking it up like the rest of the pack, but the stone immediately dropped back down after we whimpered in pain from the weight.

"It's too heavy!" Wynter whined.

"There's not enough of us," Willa stated, rubbing her face with her hands.

Suddenly, a bubbly voice entered the room, loads of footsteps following after it, "Then maybe you need to expand your pack."

"Addison?" Wyatt, Willa and I said simultaneously.

"We came here to help," Zed answered the unasked question that was bubbling in our minds.

"Come on, everyone!" Addison ushered the rest to gather around the special stone. "We got this!" yelled Addison in encouragement.

We all picked up the stone again, our strengths combining so it wasn't that heavy.

"Hurry before it's too late!" Willa's worried voice mentioned, making our movements quicker.

We carried the stone slowly to the entrance when all of a sudden,

SLAM.

"Shit!" i yelled as the stone dropped again from our holds.

"Chambers collapsed." muttered Wyatt, sadness creeping over his voice barely. "We can't carry the moonstone through now, let alone get out."

"Your Z-Band!" Eliza's voice filled the space around us, "it's still broken! Zed, take it off, lift the slab. C'mon you can do this!" she finished, Zed's stuttering filling her sentences.

"I'm not ready!" he stuttered, "What if i can't control it?" he asked.

"Zed you have to," mentioned Addison, looking worried for her boyfriend but her soft voice soothed him slightly.

"Fine," he decided, walking over to the stone that was covering the entrance/exit.

He lifted the tab of his Z-Band, purple veins immediately covering his body, him groaning as he picked the stone up.

We all rushed to pick up the moon-stone, carrying it through.

I heard the ground below us rumbling and I quickly abandoned the moon-stone as the rest finished carrying it through. I pushed Zed out of the way, back into the clearing as the slab re-closed, leaving us led on the floor, coughing up the dust that surrounded us.

"Zed!"

"Ana!"

Wyatt and Addison's voice could be heard from where we were, their voice filled of worry.

I groaned as i sat up, seeing Zed already standing, his hand held out.

My face lit up, grabbing his hand as i stood up. I rubbed my head a little as we began walking. Zed had already began clipping his Z-Band back on, so his veins began disappearing a little and fading. As we walked out of the clearing, the dust still covering the entrance massively.

"Zed, are you okay?"

"Anastasia! Are you okay?"

Addison and Wyatt's worried voices exclaimed as soon as they caught sight of us.

"Yeah," Zed's chuckling voice answered, myself finishing.

"We're.. us?" i answered, smiling and brushing myself off of the dust that clung to my clothes.

Wyatt pulled me into a hug and Addison swung her arms around Zed's waist.

Wynter finally exclaimed, jumping up and down in excitement, "We nailed it! We crushed it! We stole rock, yes!" she took a look at all of our faces staring at her before adding, "too much?" she asked, frowning a little.

"No Wynter, perfect!" Willa exclaimed, "We did it!"

We made our way up to the hall again, placing the moonstone at the far end, so there was room for dancing.

An upbeat song started playing as we all began to stand next to our partners.

——

Addison
We are all different, baby
But that's what I like
We're separate but we're together

Anastasia
Like stars in the sky
We got a good thing going on
Yeah, nobody has to feel alone
Oh, yeah

All
One of us chased the day
And one of us faced the night
And all of us paved the way
To where we all are tonight
Turned around
And now we found
That we are now
All...
[Zed]One for all, used to be divided
[Addison]One for all, now we're all united
[Wyatt]One for all, this party ain't private
[Willa]One for all, everyone's invited
[Anastasia]One for all, no wristband required
[Zed]One for all, get hype, get excited
[Z, A, W, W, A]One for all, one for all
One for all, one for all (Whoo)

Zed
There's something here that's magic
Let's dance until dawn
The feeling is automatic
It's where we belong

Wyatt,
We're so unique, we're not the same
Yeah
And that's what gives us all our strength

All
One of us chased the day
And one of us faced the night
And all of us paved the way
To where we all are tonight
Turned around
And now we found
That we are now
All...
[Zed]One for all, used to be divided
[Addison]One for all, now we're all united
[Wyatt]One for all, this party ain't private
[Willa]One for all, everyone's invited
[Anastasia]One for all, no wristband required
[Z, A, W, W, A]
One for all, get hype, get excited
One for all, one for all
One for all, one for all (Whoo)

[Addison and the cheerleaders]
We about to bring it on, on
Watch me shake it like pom pom
Yeah, shake it, shake it, shake it
Shake it, shake it, shake it like a pom pom

[Zed and the Zombies]
Yeah, get sick, get ill
Lean back with the zombie tilt
Hey, with a zombie tilt
Yeah, with a zombie tilt

[Anastasia, Wyatt and The Pack]
Uh, new kids on a new block
Werewolves do the moon walk
Do the moooo-
Do the moooo-
Do the moon walk
——————————
Lights flashed and all around us changed as we all put our hands on the moonstone. Our environment was completely different, we had all ended up in the den, the stone had teleported us all to the rightful place.
——————————

[Zed]One for all, used to be divided
[Addison]One for all, now we're all united
[Wyatt]One for all, this party ain't private
[Willa]One for all, everyone's invited
[Anastasia]One for all, no wristband required
[Zed]One for all, get hype, get excited
[Z, A, W, W, A]
One for all, one for all
One for all, one for all (Whoo)
One for all
One for all
——————————
As the song finished, Addison and Zed leant closer to each other, Zed finally leaning down and pecking her on the lips, causing an eruption of cheers from all around the den.

——
A/N

And that was the last chapter!! Hope you enjoyed reading this book, please vote and follow my tiktok: thewalkingwattpadwriter

words: 2100+

finished writing: 04/08/21

edited:04/08/21

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 138 15
Y/n lykensen is Wyatt and Willa Lykensen's younger sister (much to y/n's annoyance) After their parents die the responsibilities of the pack is left...
235K 5.2K 26
Veronica Andrews is a student at Seabrook High School and a member of the cheer team. On the day she was born, her world was destined to change. She...
25.5K 446 17
Book 3/3 "I'm gonna miss you Angel." Wyatt said " I'm gonna miss you too." I told him as I smiled weakly. In which Wyatt and Allisons...
78.9K 1.6K 28
Book 2 of where I belong series - It's been a year now since Y/n found out that she was the Great Alpha and it's been great She and Wyatt have an am...