A One Way Trip (Dancing With...

By Cheshire_SK

In the aftermath of the battle against Otis and Ephialtes, Eliza is injured and reveals her true nature. Now... More

Author's Note
I Have Questions
A Fate Worse than Death
A Walk through the Shadows
The Big Friendly Giant
A Road Not Fit for Mortals
On the Other Side of Night
A Sea of Monsters
Facing the Horde
Acknowledgment
One More Thing
Announcement

Epilogue

338 13 5
By Cheshire_SK

"Percy?" Jason's voice shook. "Where's Eliza?"

Percy couldn't meet his friend's gaze.

"Where is she?!" Jason grabbed the son of Poseidon's shoulders, squeezing a little too hard.

Percy finally looked up, his eyes a little watery. "She stayed behind so that we could get away."

Jason stumbled back a step, his legs threatening to buckle beneath his weight. "No. No. No!" A lightening bolt shot from his body and struck the ceiling, scorching the bricks. He slumped to the floor. "She was right. I couldn't keep her safe."

Piper knelt beside him, placing a hand on his shoulder. "You did everything you could."

"And it wasn't enough." He pushed himself to his feet. "She's gone." He turned and walked out of the room.
* * *
Eliza panted as Tartarus' form melted into the ground. They may not have defeated him, but they had won this fight. She looked from Bob to Damasen. "We did it."

Damasen examined the ground. "He'll be back for us."

Eliza met the giant's gaze. "Then we'd better not be here."

Damasen gave a slight bow. "Perhaps I'll see you again."

Eliza shrugged. "I wouldn't count on it."

Damasen sighed. "Well then, good luck." He turned and walked away, disappearing into the shadows.

Bob surveyed the now empty battlefield. "Now what?"

"Now," Eliza sighed. "We survive. And we keep looking for a way out of here."

Bob met her gaze. "Together?"

"If you want."

Bob nodded.

Eliza returned the gesture. "Alright then, let's go on another adventure."

They started across the battlefield, quickly disappearing among the shadows and stones.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39.7K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1M 35.5K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
2.7K 118 43
"It all started with an owl." When Anna Booth had gotten an owl from her old time friend, Newt Scamander to travel with him to write a book about mag...
1.3M 31.6K 29
Yes, another Avengers and Percy Jackson crossover with good ol uncle Tony. Cliche I know. Peter Parker was finally given something to do, a mission s...