Madness Combat x *Little*OC

By WolfylovsU

Just a Madness Combat book with a Little minded OC. Nothing to see here. The story goes as long as my imagina... More

Author's Note
Regression
Surprise Visit
A New Home
Getting Comfy
Daddy
Curious
Author's Notes
A Protective Father
A Nightmare

Play Pretend

425 7 10
By WolfylovsU

It has been months since Dianna started to live with the Auditor in his secret base. He hair had grown alot, not long enough to reach her shoulders but she was happy that the Auditor didn't seem to care if she kept growing her hair.

Donna liked the hair too. She didn't like it when she was bald. Now having the hair made her giggle everytime Auditor ruffled hair. Life was just good for both of them and the Auditor.

As for the Auditor, he thought her Golden Hair was fluffy and it made her look an an Angel from the Heavens.

-()()()()()()()()()()-

Dianna was just sitting on her bed and  reading one of the novel's that the Auditor brought her. She the put it beside her after a while as she sighed.

She then looks at her book and thinks about the Auditor. She knows how kind he has been to her, and how he protects her is just heartwarming. But she still doubts him, she still doesn't want to trust the Auditor. She doesn't know if he keeps Donna really happy and safe like he claims he does.

She just sighs again and goes to the other room as she sits on a chair. Auditor looks at her and knows something is bothering her, so he asks, "Is something wrong Dianna?"

Dianna glances at him and then looks away not answering his question. But the Auditor knew the reason. He knows Dianna is still a bit wary about him. So he sighs and gets up as he says, "Follow me."

Dianna looks at him confused but does as he said. She gets up from her chair and follows behind him. The Auditor takes her out of the room and into the hallway.

They both walk in the opposite direction to the cafeteria making her curious as to where they were going. She has never went the other way before as she didn't was to disobey him and be in trouble again.

They finally reach the end off the hallway with two doors. One on the side and other on the end of the wall. The Auditor opens and enters the door on the side with a key. As they enter, Dianna is quite surprised to see a lot of computer screens in the middles of the room on a table.

The Auditor went there and switched to the cameras. Dianna was shocked to see the CCTV footages of their room. Three cameras showed the living room, dining room and the kitchen. Thankfully none were in their bedrooms or bathroom.

The Auditor looked at her in a serious way and said, "I am handing you the computer so you don't feel doubtful about me anymore."

Dianna looked at him in a puzzled way. She doesn't know how the Auditor caught onto her and why he was showing her the CCTV footages.

Auditor sighed and said, "If you doubt me and feel curious about how Donna lives, then you can see the footages of the past couple of months."

Dianna's eyes widened in surprise. Her eyes sparkled, she will finally be reliefed to know if Donna is doing alright or not.

Auditor then pulled the office chair for her to sit. She sat down and looked at Auditor again. He then gave her a small smiled and said in a sort of commanding way, "You can stay here as long as you want, but make sure you go back to our room afterwards. Is that clear?"

Dianna nodded and then the Auditor ruffled her hair, "Okay be a good girl. I have some work to do so I'll be back later." With that the Auditor left the room leaving Dianna alone to look through the footages.

----------

After an hour or more of watching Auditor take good care of Donna, Dianna stretched on her seat and slumped down on it with a huge sigh. She looked up at the celling and thought for a bit.

'Auditor isn't that bad...', she thought to herself and shook her head. This still doesn't make her trust him fully. 'What if he is faking it?'

Dianna then groaned and spinned around in the office chair finally putting herself to a stop as a plan formed in her head. 'This could work...'

Dianna then started to look at all the footages of Donna. She saw how she played, how she ate and even how she acted around the Auditor. Dianna then started to learn and mimic it for a few hours.

----------

After minutes of staying in the computer room Dianna finally got up to head back to her room. She was confident that she could act like Donna now. So she went to her own bedroom and layed down thinking when she could enact her plan.

-()()()()()()()()()()-

After a few days, Donna was playing with her toys in the living room on the floor. Dianna then suddenly switched in place and found herself playing with the toys.

She glanced around to see Auditor reading a newspaper. She then quickly turned her attention to the toys in her hands. Now was the time to act on her plan. 'Mission Play Pretend is a Go!', she thought to herself.

She then started to play with the toys just like how she saw Donna doing it. Waving her hands around and mumbling, trying to act out an imaginary scene.

She could feel Donna in the back of her head wanting to come out and play but Dianna wanted to stay and make sure Donna was okay.

Donna after a while stopped bothering her and Dianna finally was able to relax a bit. Auditor came to her after a while and ruffled her hair asking, "Are you hungry?"

Dianna looked at him and gave a cheerful smile just like Donna's and said in a baby voice, "Yes!"

Auditor stopped ruffling her hair for a moment and gently smiled at her. He said, "Alright sweety. Go wash your hands I'll set up the table."

Dianna then quickly got up with her toys and went away doing a little hop to make it believable that she was Donna.

After she put her toys away and washed her hands, she came to the dining room and sat on her chair beside the table. Auditor soon came with the food and placed it in front of her and sat down beside her started to feed it to her.

Dianna felt a bit awkward but she didn't let it get to her head. She just acted like how she is supposed to for her plan. So far everything was going great.

After feeding her everything, Auditor wiped her face with a wet towel and took her plate away. Dianna then went back to her room as the Auditor stayed there and ate his own meal.

Dianna layed on her bed for a while thinking what her plan of action should be next. 'What would Donna do right now?...'

Dianna looked around to spot the drawing book. She then quickly got it out and started to draw and color her own childish drawing. Auditor soon came to check on her and saw her drawing silly little things.

Auditor smiled, Dianna saw it as she gave a quick glance and averted her eyes back to the drawing book. He then went away and Dianna gave a sigh of relief.

----------

Time Skip~

After feeding Dinner to Dianna. Auditor helped her to her bed and kissed her forehead as he gently patted her head. Dianna giggled like Donna would do and said, "Goodnight Daddy!"

Auditor then went up to the door and leaned against it. He then said with a gentle smile, "Goodnight Dianna."

Dianna smiled but then her eyes widened thinking of what Auditor just called her. Auditor was now giving a smirk at her expression.

Dianna thought, 'He already knew!?'
She then said, "H-how...?"

Auditor chuckled a bit and said, "I know you better than anyone Dianna. I can tell the difference between you and Donna, even tho I am impressed by your acting."

He then went away with a smirk, leaving Dianna puzzled and confused thinking, 'How did he know!?!'

----------

The next day Dianna woke up and held her face as she thought about the events of yesterday. She was embarrassed thinking the Auditor knew all along and how silly she acted.

Dianna then went to the bathroom to quickly wash her thoughts away as she splashed water in her face and started to brush.

After a while she went to the other room and sat in her chair as she saw the Auditor waiting for her with their breakfast.

She thought Auditor would make fun of her, but he didn't. He still had a grin on his face tho, which made Dianna smiled subconsciously.

Auditor then said, "Goodmorning Princess."

Dianna replied in a calm voice, "Goodmorning.... Dad."

Auditor then looked with a shocked expression at Dianna. Dianna giggled at his expression and gave a smile.

Auditor then asked, "What... What did you just call me?"

Dianna smiled and rolled her eyes playfully, "I called you Dad... You know, since Donna seems to accept you as her father. So why not?"

Auditor then stood up from his chair walking up to Dianna and hugging her with a huge smile on his face. He was going to tear up but he didn't, and Dianna knew how he felt.

Dianna smiled brightly and hugged him back tightly finally letting all her fears, doubts and worries fly away. She finally accepted him as her father.

Even tho no one could replace her real dad who was a hero to her, Auditor was still the only who cared for her in her life. So she let him be her stepfather.

Their life would be so much more peaceful and happy now, and none of them want to let of of this moment.

(P.S. :- Mission Failed, Successfully.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.7K 142 17
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
98.5K 1.4K 49
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
1M 1.7K 37
There will probably be some fluff but there will mostly be smut stories. And I'm very sorry my miss spelling This is my first ever book so please let...
53.3M 378K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!