imPerfect Us| Taejin

By elmarryajin

Follow life of three high school friends. How they find each other, their friendship, their love stories and... More

First Day
Friends?
Meeting
Mess
Lobster
Video call
First Round Result
Taehyung House
Birthday
Party party yeah
Sleepover
Morning
Friendship??
Hurt
Closure
Bogum Date
First practice session
Push and Pull
Dance and Exam
Date
Date(Part 2)
Music Festival Part-1
Music Festival Part-2
Ending

Karaoke

984 60 14
By elmarryajin

I should message Joon.

Jin : Joooon I made one good friend on my first day in school.But I still miss you ☹️

Joon❤: Me too Jinnie.I am happy you made good friends.

Joon message always make me happy. Even though I have to be the one who initiate conversation between us nowadays.

I saw Jimin running toward me with full speed. "Jinnieee I have really good news.One group is looking for new singers.Let's apply. I know you said you are not interested but let's do it for fun. I will also apply and be with you at every single turn. Please please"

"Ahh I already told you. I am really introvert type. I only sang in bathroom or karaoke room till now. I feel like I will faint or die in front of everyone", I shuddered by just thinking about it.

"Jin everyone feel same initially. There is first time for everything. Ok let's do one thing. Let's go for karaoke. I want to see how you sing. If you have talent then I am dragging you to audition. Even if I have to drag you by hair".He crossed his arm and gave me his cross me if you dare.

"So basically I have to sing bad in front of you", I said cheekily.

"Even your talking voice is so good. I dont think you can even sing bad. Our plan is final"

Why I had to make such adamant friends."Fine.I warned you though. I am not professional singer. So just two of us are going? "

He squealed ,"Oh Hobi is also coming. You will like him. He is our senior. He is my mother's friend son. We knew each other since we were 5.He is already part of dance group. So he can guide us.By the way, did you saw hot blonde guy in our senior batch??"

"There are so many blondes in our senior batch. Whom are you talking about? Is he hot? Should I also look? ".

"Noo..he is my future boyfriend. Don't even think about him. He is so hot. He literally gave me I will fuck you on wall type vibe", he fanned himself while thinking about him.

"Whoever he is, he is all your. I already like someone, so doesn't matter".No one is like Joonie.

"You mean Taehyung? "

Huh?

"Whattt noo. What!? I don't like him. He is hot but mean. Let's not talk about him. So we will meet at 7 ok? ".I tried to divert his mind toward our earlier plan.

"Sharp at 7"

What should I wear?

Let's wear simple T-shirt and jeans.

"Mom I am going out with my friends. Will come home soon"

"I am really happy you made friends on first day. Enjoy but not too much. And eat on time"

"Ok.Bye Mom"

I came to location and saw Jimin with guy which I presumed to be Hobi.

"Jin meet Hobi, he is my childhood friend and our senior. Hobi, meet Jin. He is my classmate and also really good friend. He is too shy to try for singing audition. But we gonna loosen him up today. If everything goes well we will be in singing school group"

"Hi Hobi hyung. Nice to meet you"

"Hi Jin,please call me just Hobi. Hyung made me feel old. And Jimin you know it's not easy to be part of group. It require lots of hard work and skills.My friend is in singing group. I knew what it takes. Let's see what you two got. I never heard you sing Jiminah"

"I always wanted to be part of one but I kinda don't want to do it alone. Now, Jin is with me . So I am hoping for best"

Wow he really had high expectations from me. I don't even know I can sing in front of anyone. He dragged me with him inside our karaoke room.

God don't let me faint. I am feeling dizzy because of all pressure.

"So I will sing first. Hobi you choose one song for me"

"How about "Happy by Pharrell"??"

"Okayy I love this song. It goes with my vibe".

I am super excited for his performance. He looks like he can do anything, he set his minds on.

He started singing and both of us were dumbstruck. His voice is really magical. It makes you want to dance and bang your head in air.

Because I'm happy
Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof
Because I'm happy
Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth
Because I'm happy
Clap along if you know what happiness is to you
Because I'm happy
Clap along if you feel like that's what you wanna do (hey)

We both were dancing like crazy. I totally forgot that I have to sing next.

Song ended and we both start became fan boy of him.

"You were on fireeee Jimin. You should totally apply for group. I-I don't think I can even sing anywhere close to it".

"Hehe thank you Jin. Don't worry, I know you are trying to downplay yourself"

Hobi hugged Jimin. "That was so good Jiminah. You should have told me about your talent. I would have been there for you. It's ok better be late than never. Ok Jin do you want me to select song for you? "

"I-I will chose it. Can you play 'I love you' song?".I sang this song first time in front of Joonie. This was my way of conveying my feelings.But I didn't got reaction I wanted from him.

"That very high pitch song. Can you pull it off? "

"Yeah-h.I love that song. I sang that one so many times . And honestly I am most comfortable with emotional songs"

I am now sweating. Fun karaoke is different thing. Karaoke where everyone is there to judge you is different thing.

Just don't faint Jin. Breathe. Just breathe.

I closed my eyes and start to pour my heart out.

I love you
I love you
(What are you thinking? What are you saying?)
I love you
I love you
(Show me your feelings, I have no way of knowing)
I love you
I love you
(No matter how hard I try to push you out, even if I burn all my feelings. I can't do it. I must be in love with you)
I love you
I love you

After whole song ended I opened my eyes. Both of them were still. Super still. Did I messed it up?

"Jinnn that was amazing. I had goosebumps. Your voice is so raw and emotional. Wow. And you were thinking of not applying. Are you crazy? What do you think Hobi?"

"I think you both should apply. I mean both of you are incredible singer. My friend is part of group. I will ask him about all details. I will help you guys in every single way possible"

It felt good to hear praises from such talented people.May be I can sing in front of audience.

"Thank you both. I feel like you are giving me wings. Wings that I didn't even knew I needed".I am getting emotional now.

"Ohh Jinn. We have lots to achieve. It's just starting...Now let's change mood. It's time for funn"

Jimin really know how to lighten up atmosphere.

After that we sang and danced on numerous songs. I felt alive after so long.These two have no idea how lonely and under confident I use to feel.

Now I feel...

May be I can fly?

A/N : You can listen to 'I love you' song cover by Jin on YouTube ❤
Please vote if you like story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.8K 4.3K 49
"a lot can happen in two months" lower case intended book 1
23.8K 1.1K 21
❝YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE❞ [JUNG HOSEOK ✕ MIN YOONGI]
21.7K 671 45
Where Hoseok overhears some Interesting Information on the bus. Jimin is kind of a nerd and is in love with the most popular boy of the school, Jungk...
208K 7.5K 10
Where in Jeongguk reads a Taekook fanfiction and Taehyung finds out. | COMPLETED | cc: -strawberrykoo