My Seven Husband

By JeonJunglebook1997

"I'll marry you." ❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄ They say life gives you 7 chances of love. But what if you catch all of them? W... More

Author's Note
Introduction
🌹1🌹
🌹2🌹
🌹3🌹
🌹4🌹
🌹5🌹
🌹6🌹
🌹7🌹
🌹8🌹
🌹9🌹
🌹10🌹
🌹11🌹
🌹12🌹
🌹13🌹
🌹14🌹
🌹15🌹
🌹16🌹
🌹17🌹
🌹18🌹
🌹19🌹
🌹20🌹
🌹21🌹
🌹22🌹
🌹23🌹
🌹24🌹
🌹25🌹
🥀Happy friendship day🥀
🌹27🌹
🌹28🌹
🌹29🌹
🌹30🌹
🌹31🌹
🌹32🌹
🌹33🌹
💦34💦
🌹35🌹
🌹36🌹
🌹37🌹
💦38💦
🌹39🌹
💦40💦
🌹41🌹
💦42💦
🎉Happy 2022🎉
☘Open Opportunity☘
💦43💦
🌹44🌹
🌹45🌹
🌹46🌹

🌹26🌹

284 25 57
By JeonJunglebook1997

"Jungkook, I swear to God if I trip and die then I'll kill you too after becoming a ghost." I said as I tried to walk stably because he's covering my eyes. He chuckles at my constant complaints.

"Don't worry. Neither I'll die nor you'll. So stop worrying and walk with me."  We continue to walk until his steps come to a halt following by mine.

"Now." With that, he slowly removes his hands from my eyes. It takes me a little time to adjust to the bright daylight. But when I did, trust me, I can feel that having birth is successful in my life. My mouth becomes wide in surprise.

"It's... It's beautiful, Jungkook. How do you find it?" I turn around to find a smiling Jungkook, who was looking at me with adoration.

"I used to take someone special here." He said as he walks towards the rock and sits on it, patting his side for me which I take. But to be honest, my heart stings when he said 'someone special '.

"May I know who's that lucky girl?" I ask, ignoring the illogical weird feelings in me. He turns his head to look at me and laugh.

"The lucky girl was my grandma." And immediately, guilt hit me. Shit! How can I think like this when he was talking about his grandma?

"Oh, I'm sorry. I thought that you're talking about your girlfriend."

"It's okay. My grandma is my first love and first girlfriend." He said with a wink and I giggle.

"You love her a lot. She might be the happiest woman on this earth. Where is she now?" His face suddenly becomes dull and tears gather in his brown orbs, making my heart turn.

"She died last year." He said as a tear escape his eyes but he quickly wipes it so I can't notice. But I did.

"I'm so sorry Jungkook. I didn't know. Please don't be sad. I'm sure your girlfriend won't like to see it from up there." He softly smiles at me and then looks at the front. I can feel that he's still feeling down. So I remove my shoes and pull up my jeans, before slowly leaning towards the water and splash them on him, which make him flinch and turn to me. But me being the bitchiest, I continue to splash water on him.

"Aria, stop before you regret what you're doing." He warns as he tried to save his face from water by using his hands.

"I'm not scared of your blank threats, Mr Jungkook. I'm not gonna believe it until you show me." He stands up immediately making me stop and flinch.

"You should've trusted me when I said you're gonna regret teasing me." With that, he removes his shoes and socks and came into the water which makes me take two steps backwards but he pulls me closer and lifts me bridal style. I was so scared of his activity that I grab his collar real tight and close my eyes.

"Ready for the game darling?" His voice makes my eyes wide open and looks at him.

"What does it- Yaaaaaahhhhh!" He suddenly drops me but because I was holding him he fell too and we both landed in the water.

"What the hell?" I shout as I adjust myself properly.

"You started it first. I just prove what I said." I can't help my smile at his honest words. But then I realised that I have to go home in this wet dress. Ugh! Fuck my life.

"What are you thinking?" He asks as we walk out of the water and sit in our previous place.

"How I'll go back in this wet dress. I shouldn't have teased you." I pout and he giggles, making me smile a little.

"Don't worry. We have time and the sun is still in the sky. Your dress will dry in some time." I nod at him and look at the fountain. The flow of water is resonating with my life, which is weird.

***********
I unlock the door and walk-in. No one's home right now as the door closed. Without looking anywhere, I directly went to my room and wanted to take a shower, but unfortunately, my geyser wasn't working.

"Shit!" I mumble as I am ready to go to the downstairs spare bathroom. But when I come out, an idea hit my mind.

"I should check if someone's room is open." With that, I walk towards the boy's rooms and luckily, Tae left his room open.

"Thank God, I don't have to shower downstairs." With that, I stripped and turn the shower on.

Taehyung's POV:-

I come inside with a bag of groceries. I was home early today so I thought why don't I bought some household things! Now the door unlock means someone came home. I ignore it and set the groceries in their places before going to my room and relax on the bed. I took a shower when I came home from work so I don't need one now. But suddenly I hear a click sound and sit up on my bed.

Aria's POV:-

I turn the shower off and take the towel to wrap it around me while walking towards the bathroom door. Since no one's home, I don't have to tie the towel before going out and that's where I did the biggest mistake of my life. I open the bathroom door and walk out while holding the towel wide open in the front to wrap it around my body properly so it won't fell off. That's when my eyes land on Tae, who was looking at me with horror in his wide eyes and my eyes were also ready to pop out in realisation.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!" Both of us shout together and he hides his eyes in his hands while I immediately wrap the towel around me.

"What are you doing in my bathroom?" He asks, eyes still closed.

"My geyser wasn't working. I found your room open so came here to take a shower. I thought you weren't home yet."

"I came early today so I went to the grocery shop. By the way." He turns at me with a mischievous smile on his lips, making me frown.

"Your breasts are really big." As soon he ends his sentence, he runs out of his room. It takes me a second to realise his words but then my eyes widened.

"KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG! YOU'RE DOOMED!" I immediately run after him without caring about my clothes. He runs downstairs following by me and stop in the living room.

"Stop there you fucking moron!" I said as I lift a sleeper from the floor and aim it at him.

"You're not going to hit me just because I said the truth." He said and I lost it. I threw the sleeper at him but he dodges it and it hit directly Suga, who just came in with others.

"Eomma! I'm dead!" Suga exclaimed, holding his head.

"Ai!!" I mumbled under my breath. I'm an idiot.

"What in the hell is going on here?" Jin asked, resting his arms on his hips.

"He just talks to me in a perverted way."

"And why are you only in the towel?"

"I was taking a shower."

"Wait wait." Hoseok comes and stands beside me halting his hands out. "Can someone please clarify what in the world happened here? And Ari, first you tell us that what is the matter of perverted talk and why aren't you dressed yet after a shower?"

"My geyser wasn't working and I only found Tae's room open so I went to take a shower there. I thought he wasn't home so I walk out while wrapping the towel around my body. But unfortunately, he was sitting there and he saw me holding the towel wide open in front." I said glaring at Tae, and he was giving me a playful giggle.

"And what about the perverted thing he said?" Jimin said folding his hands on his chest and looking at Tae.

"Tell him." I signal him and he clears his throat.

"I said that her breasts are big. Where did I lie?" He giggles with his boxy smile and I lost it.

"I'm going to kill this bitch." I said as I march towards him. Jimin, while trying to hold me, accidentally pull my towel instead of my hand, and the results come out of the towel left in his hand and everyone immediately closes their eyes, including Tae. I was sure that everyone closes their eyes even before the towel was removed from my body. I turn around to look at Jimin, who was looking at the towel with widened eyes and then look at me up to down.

"Tae wasn't lying though." He said making me red in embarrassment.

"Give this to me you fucking idiot." I snatch the towel from his hand and walk towards my room while wrapping it around me. As I reach my room, I close my door and lean my forehead on it.

"I'm a fucking dumbass!"

***********
"Hey, Namjoon, how are you?" Namjoon looks up at me from the book and smile as I sit beside him on his hospital bed.

"I'm awesome, thanks to you I'm rid of the suicidal thoughts."

"So, did Mr Bong said anything about your discharge?"

"Yeah, as I'm recovering sooner than usual, so he lessens the session from 2 months to 1 month. He said that I should stay here for another week. If everything stays fine then I can go home." I nod at him and look at my hands, before looking back at him.

"Any update of your mother?" His eyes stop and tremble a little and he looks up at me. But before he can say anything, his phone rang.

"Hello?... Yes, it's me... She's awake? But that's good news!... What?... Yeah, yeah I'm hearing... Okay, I'll be there in a moment."

He disconnects his call and looks at me as some tears rapidly fell from his eyes. I panicked at his situation.

"What happened Namjoon? What did the Doctor say? Is she okay?" As soon as my words end, he broke into tears. I have to hug him to calm him. After a minute, he pulls away from my arms and looks at me with his red eyes, sniffs before speaking.

"Eomma's heartbeat is dropping. She might not survive the pressure this time."

TO BE CONTINUED...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to dedicate this chapter to my beautiful reader come best friend come sis taebootybigGUCCI on the occasion of her birthday. I can't give her any gift as she's living too far from me so this is my gift for her. Her birthday was yesterday and I'm sorry sis for the delay as I'm terribly ill right now. Hope you like my small gift for you. Love you, my sis.🌹😘💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 250 18
What will Yoongi do when he swore not to fall in love.... ...not long before Y/n came along..... He thought his mind could protect his heart.... It w...
3.3K 764 18
You are in love with your best friend, who is abandoning you to pursue his ambition? But you still have feelings for him. What will happen when you t...
Endless By Arpuo

General Fiction

100 30 10
It's OT7 story But there will be one main lead But who? Story summary - It's not a love story nor a fantasy novel. It's just a common story of a comm...
5.3K 126 33
y/n & taehyung married couples but there was no husband wife Relationship between them but one mistake change everything life, personality, style, le...