Dreamswap ship one shots (13+...

By OCJPlayz

No clue what this is- This is very random 😂 Alright, the ships included in this book are: DS!Drink DS!Cross... More

Have a heart do your part ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Drunk (Lime)
Ow!
The broken leg
The Kiss
Love is love
Sleep
Dont cry...
Bestfriends help
Damn-
Leave him be.
Guilty
Paperwork (Lime)

Kidnapped

1.5K 29 26
By OCJPlayz

Requested by: @KaitouPaint
DS!Dream x DS!Nightmare
(DS!Dreammare)
Fluff
———————————————
Narrators POV:

The sun was rising, and Kevin the chicken was at it again, but luckily for the meme squad, it was 7:30am this time, instead of at 6:00am.

"Uch..." Nightmare groaned, he turned to face the other way, and was about to go back to sleep, when someone burst through the door.

"NIGHTMARE!!! It's your turn to go to the village!" Cross yelled, then just left the room.

"Your joking... god damn it..." Nightmare muttered to himself, he tried to get up, but his body seemed to be aching horrible.

He sat up after a bit of pain, then tried to stand, luckily he managed to.

He then walked over to the bathroom to change out of his pyjamas.

10 minutes later:

"So what do we need form the village?" Nightmare sighed, Error gave him a list, luckily there was only five things on it.

"Alright... I'll be back, max in an hour." Nightmare said, walking out the door.

In the village:
Nightmares POV:

I had my hood up so I wasn't recognised, and luckily it was that hot outside, though it was still pretty warm.

"Right... first I need... milk..."I muttered to myself, then I walked over to get the milk.

"Two bottles of milk, please." I asked, I payed the man, and then continued to go find the other stuff.

5 minutes later:

'It's so hot...' I thought to myself... I went over to a shady alley to take off my hood for a minute.

'Whew... it's getting much harder to stay undercover..." I thought, then I heard someone walking. 'Shit...'

Narrators POV:

"Hey handsome boy~" Some random person said, Nightmare stood up and tried to walk away, then the person grabbed his arm.

"Hey! Let go!" He shouted, trying to get out of the mans grasp. "Dude! what's your problem! Let go of me!" He yelled again.

"No~" The man said, then hit Nightmare across the head.

"OW!" Nightmare yelled, before another blow across the head...

With Dream:

Dream walked around the village, he was wearing a hood, and a mask to cover his identity, too many people know him.

Then he heard someone yell, he walked over to an area where he saw someone dragging another person away...

He followed them, until he started to recognise the voice...

"Nightmare..."

Three minutes later:

A door opened and Nightmare got thrown into a dark basement.

"Let me out!" He yelled, as he fell, he hit his head on the floor, making him pass out...

"What do I do..." Dream muttered to himself, he was sat on top of a tree, outside the persons house. "I'll just call Ink..." He finished. Then picked up his phone and called Ink.

Ink
Dream

"Hey Ink, I need some help."

"Yeah what's up Boss man?"

"Uh, Nightmares been kidnapped, how do I help him?"

"So, the love of your life has been kidnapped and you need some advise to save him, just go ask to check the house because there's been a disturbance or something."

"You think that'll work?"

"Yep, more or less."

Ink hung up

'This better work...' Dream thought to himself, then jumped down from the tree and headed towards the door.

Knock, Knock

"Hel- LORD DREAM! My L-Lord what are you doing here!?" The man chuckled anxiously.

"There has been a disturbance, may I check your house please?" Dream asked, the man nodded, leading Lord Dream into his house.

"H-here L-Lord, y-you c-can l-look a-around!" The man stuttered, Dream nodded, and looked around.

About 10 minutes had past, and he couldn't find the love of his life...

Until...

"Sir, what is this door?" Dream asked the man, he gulp, it was obvious he was hiding something.

Dream knocked on the door, it echoed...

He opened it, the dark spread through the whole room.

"Lord Dream, please don't-"

"NIGHTMARE!?" He tried to act like he didn't know Nightmare was here.

He ran up to him, picking Nightmare up bridle style.

"I-I'm s-so sorry L-Lord-" He muttered.

"No, I don't want to hear it, your under arrest." Just as Dream said that, Ink grabbed the man.

"Sorry I'm late Boss, got held up by Blue." Ink said, Dream raised an-eyebrow, then noticed Nightmare moving.

"I'm going to take Nightmare to get healed up, you take him to the prison." Dream said, Ink nodded, Dream then teleported himself and Nightmare to his room.

Dream put Nightmare on his bed, then went to grab a bandage for his head from the wardrobe.

He tied the bandage to the part of Nightmares head that was bleeding then went to take a shower.

10 minutes later:
Nightmares POV:

Where am I...

My head hurts...

It's really bright aswell...

Am I still in that basement...?

Wait...

I'm on a bed...

It's so soft...?

And big...

It's not mine...

The bathroom door opened... I can't see who it is...

I'll just pretend to sleep...

Narrators POV:

Nightmare closed his eyes in order to pretend to sleep.

Dream looked at Nightmare, he knew he was pretending, he saw him close his eyes.

"Afternoon Nightmare." Dream said, raising a eyebrow.

"Afternoon..." Nightmare muttered, he was embarrassed because Dream was in a towel, which at any point could drop if he wasn't careful...

"Heh... I'm going to get changed." Dream said, grabbing some clothes from the wardrobe then went into the bathroom to change.

5 minutes later:

"So, care to explain what happened with that man?" Dream asked Nightmare as he came out of the bathroom.

"Well, he- just kidnapped me?" Nightmare said, Dream walked over to the bed, and removed the bandage from his head.

"Thats it? He didn't do anything els right?" Dream asked, he was worrying about Nightmare, he was the only person he loved the most in the world.

"Nope, not that I recall?" Nightmare said, Dream sighed in relief. "Why you worried?" Nightmare teased. Dreams face went red.

"N-No!" He stumbled, Nightmare laughed, Dream was very flustered.

"I'm kidding Dreamy!" Nightmare chuckled, Dream looked at Nightmare as he laughed, he thought it was adorable.

"H-hey Nightmare...?" Dream muttered, Nightmare nodded, still chuckling lightly.

"Can I ask you something?" Dream asked, Nightmare raised an eyebrow, and nodded again.

"Do you have a lover?"

"N-not yet?"

"..."

"But I can get one~"

"I-I like you!"

Nightmare froze.

"Sorry, you can leave..." Dream chuckled anxiously, Nightmare shook his head, and help Dreams hand.

"Darling, I've loved you for years now..." Nightmare laughed, Dream looked at him, his eyes began watering.

"I love you too idiot." Nightmare laughed, placing a kiss on the tallers cheek.

Nightmare pulled Dream to the bed, using his chest as a pillow...

———————————————
I actually enjoyed writing this-
Date: 3rd of August, 2021
Words: 1149
(Yeah that bugs me a lot-)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 84 12
Lord help me- Ship will be said in the chapter name, as will the genre(fluff, lemon, angst) If there is an & symbol, then its platonic Never written...
15K 207 28
Just a bunch of Kiribaku Oneshots!!! Will contain (mostly) Fluff, Smutt, and maybe Angst! Also side Tododeku and other ships! 💖 I'M TAKING REQUESTS...
43.5K 2K 46
Cross is taken in by a new Mental Hospital. A better one. But is it really a mental hospital? Or is it a sanctuary where he is destined to find love...
32.2K 690 55
This story is a Quackbur ship🧍‍♀️ Plz don't be rude this was my first book but anyways Tw:SMUT, Alcohol, cursing (a lot of it), Angst fluff, smut, a...