Backstage /Bangchan x reader

By _harieth_

We were only supposed to go to a Stray Kids fan sign... Little did I know, my story began.... ... More

Extra Ticket
The Mall
My turn
Dressing Room
I'm Back?
For the night
I can't get you out of my head
WHAT?!
The Concert
Im back...
So..last night
"Y/n"
Allow me
Preperations
The date
The choice
Goodbyes
I love you

With Chris

4.5K 67 83
By _harieth_

"WHAT?!"
"Is there a problem?"
"A PROBLEM??!! WHAT IF MY PARENTS THINK WE...NO WHY WOULD MY MOM EVEN!?" I shout.
"Relax y/n it happened so let it be" Chris said with a smirk.
"You know what whatever I'm hungry and tired I'm gonna change and eat" I said.

I begin to look in my drawers and find a oversized sweatshirt and some shorts. I put them on my bed about to put them on

"Chris get out"
"Why?"
"I'm changing"
"Y/n really? Did you forgot I've seen you naked"
"Chris!" I became red so I looked away to hide the fact I was blushing hard.
"I love when you get flustered" Chris giggled and smiled showing his cute dimples which made me smile.

He's so cute but he's also so hot. He's the perfect human being.

"What's with the staring?"
"Oh-! I'm sorry" I quickly snap out of my trance and I scratch the back of my head.
"I'm kidding" Chris said with a chuckle.

I looked at him then turned around. What's the point he's seen me naked I'll just change. But I feel kinda awkward. I blushed as dirty thoughts filled my head. I shook my head and went back to changing. I took off my shirt and Chris began to speak

"Ooo sexy y/n" this made me giggle because of how stupid he sounded saying it.

I put on the over sized sweatshirt and took off my pants while blushing hard because I was doing it in front of him. I put on the booty shorts and started heading to my room door.

All of a sudden I felt a hand on my chest. Chris stopped me then pulled me back hugging me from the back.

"Chris?" I ask confused but also blushing from our closeness.

He kept staring at my eyes and lips.

"You said you were hungry?" He spoke while licking his lips.

"Y-yes..?" I say blushing harder.

He comes closer and closer to me and I blush harder and harder.

"Y/n" he spoke softly in my ear

My heart was beating fast and my face was extremely red. I was burning up.

He softly collided his lips with mine. I submitted into him kissing him back. The kiss became more passionate. I pulled away for air opening my mouth. He pushed his lips back on my lips and with my still open mouth he slid his tongue in. Our tongues played around but his fought for dominance. His tongue won as he devoured my mouth. In the middle of it he pulled away and smirked.

"You still hungry?" He asked with a smirk

I just stood there blushing.

"Well let's go eat something" he said as he nudged me out my room.

We both walked downstairs acting like nothing happened. We sat down at the kitchen table.

"Mom I'm hungry"

"Well here you go then"

She went to the stove and opened up a pot. She filled to pots full of f/f.

"Thanks mom!"

"No problem hun now eat up!"

My mother left the kitchen leaving me and Chris to eat alone.

"So y/n"

"Yea Chris?"

"I wanna take you on a date"

I slightly choke on my food

"W-what"

"You heard me right. I wanna take you on a proper date"

"A date?"

"Yes"

"With me?"

"Yes who else?"

I stayed silent smiling while look at my food.

"So?? Yes or no?"

"No"

"W-what?! You're joking right?"

"Yes Chris of course I'll go on a date with you no need to get all jumpy"

I say while giggling.

"So how about Friday night? We can have the whole weekend to ourselves" he said with a smirk.

"Yes Chris that's fine with Me"

I giggle.

Me and Chris finished eating. We talked, laughed, played games and slept. We both slept on the same bed since we've already done the you know...

I woke up the next morning and Cara texted me. She wanted to go to the mall. I said yes because I did need an outfit for the date.

"Y/n what are you doing?"

"Oh chris me and Cara are going to the mall today is that fine?"

"Um yea why are you asking me?"

"I'm just saying you're gonna be alone"

"No I won't"

"What?"

"Your parents I'll try to convince them to let me take you" he said with a smirk

"Ok chris" I said while giggling

I got up and got ready to go with Cara. I went downstairs to get some breakfast. Chris followed behind me

"Ooo mom whatcha making"

"Good morning Chris, y/n"

"Mom"

"I'm making some French toast"

"Ooo yummy!"

"Here you guys go" my mother said as she gave us both plates.

We both ate and talked. My phone buzzed, it was Cara. She was outside.

"Hey Chris."

"Yea y/n?"

"Im going cara's outside."

"Ok have fun babe!"

"Babe.."

"What's the matter?"

"Nothing it's just you've never called me that before..I like it" 

Chris smiled and giggled showing his dimples

"Ok well go she's waiting for you"

"Alright byeee"

"Byeeee"

I walked outside the door looking through the window seeing Chris sitting on the couch talking to my mom. I wonder what they're talking about? While I look I see my dad come out the bathroom. I see Chris greet them and they begin to talk to each other. Now I wonder they're talking about..

I wonder what Chris will do while I'm gone. I hope nothing bad happens.

"HEY Y/N"

Oh right I forgot about Cara!

I turn around and walk towards her car.

"Hey Cara!"

"Hey y/n"

" so what we're you starting at? And who's car is that parked on your driveway it looks so expensive and pretty!!"

"Well you see thats bangchans car" I say nervously chucking.

"WHAT?!"

I explain everything to Cara and she still looks shocked

"OMG Y/N WE HAVE TO GET YOU AN OUTFIT RIGHT NOW!!"

"Ok ok but the malls gonna close if we keep sitting here"

"Oh right" Cara giggled and started the car.

We arrived and she hurried out the car and grabbed my arm.

"I HAVE THE PERFECT STORE!"

She started to run to the entrance of the mall and she ran to a specific store. It was her favorite store. It was called f/s. I loved that store too but I had no idea what was in store for me. She pulled me into the store and sat me on one of the benches. She started wandering all around the mall. She came back to me with a bunch of clothes.

"Go try them on"

"Ok boss"

I get a changing room and change. Showing her outfits as I go. She kept refusing till we reached one she really loved it.

"ITS PERFECT SEXY AND FANCY!! IM BUYING YOU THIS ONE"

"What who said you were paying?"

"ME NOW SHUT UP AND GIVE ME THE DRESS"

I changed and she grabbed the dress from me. She payed and looked happy.

"Ok I'm hungry let's go eat!!"

"Yea same let's go"

"You can pay tho y/n!"

"Yea yea"

We went out to eat and I payed. She then dropped me off and left. I went inside to see chris and my page showed watching a movie together. I smile because they look cute. I went up to my room and put my outfit in my closet making sure chris wouldn't see it. I then changed back into my old outfit and laid on my bed tired. I fell asleep.

BANGCHANS POV

I finish the movie and I said bye to her parents. I love her family they're so cute. I walked up the stairs and went to y/n's room. There I saw her sleeping so peacefully. I close the door and close the light. I go to the bed and lay next to her. I put my arm around her and sleep. 

Here's the outfit you got

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 612 31
"I want out! I can't do this anymore." Han spat, slamming his gun on the desk. "Out? It don't work that way. You can't just get out. It's kill or be...
391 13 8
He gives me a sly smile and makes his way inside. "So what brings you here Christopher?" "I couldn't stop thinking about you.. In order to get you...
18.7K 745 22
Ever since the accident, things changed drastically for you. That night changed your marriage, your husband and your joy towards life. Now that every...
68.6K 2K 20
*completed* (I know it's cringy, this was literally my first fanfic ever 😂) You've always dreamt of going to Korea and meeting stray kids, but what...